Luck 'quirk' scenario

"I lied about the expulsions." Aizawa said.

You felt yourself growing even redder. Being in 22 place sucked, and believe it or not, not getting an expulsion was even worse. Now you have to see everyone everyday knowing that you were way below average.

'I don't want to be in this school at all!' You thought to yourself.

You should have been to America working on getting your degree by now, but instead you got in this mess.

'I should have thrown away that damn application before this stupid luck thing got me into this!' You thought sourly.

"I will need to see you after class, (L/n)-San." Aizawa said.

"I was going to give you an expulsion, (L/n)." Aizawa said plainly as he stared down at you with cold eyes.

You looked up at him with excitement, catching the teacher mentally off guard.

"You're giving me an expulsion in private? Is that it?"

You took his stunned silence as a yes, grabbing your face a bit as to not smile the biggest smile ever.

"Ah, that's great! I'll take my leave and-"
"Sit down."

You hesitated before sitting down, feeling the incoming grin fading slightly. Aizawa cleared his throat before continuing.

"As I was saying, you were going to get an expulsion, but there is something bothering me." He leaned forward a bit more.

"Just how the hell did you ace that entrance exam? You came in first after so many others and yet when you participated in the quirk apprehension test, you were so below average, it hurt my eyes just seeing you try."

You winced at this and sucked in your breathe through your teeth.

"Ouch, man, that stings pretty hard-"
"Sensei."

You cocked your head and narrowed your eyes in confusion.

"What?"
"You will refer to me as your sensei. I'm not giving you an expulsion."

Your eyes widened as your body began shaking like a leaf.

"B-but, why? You said it yourself, I'm painfully below average! I'm not even supposed to be here, I should be out of here in America-"
"Your quirk has me curious. And the footage of the exam has also had my attention. You seem to take out those robots with ease-"
"Mister Eraserhead! It was just pure lu- I mean, coincidence! Besides, I don't think I even have a qui-"
"See me tomorrow at 6 and do not be late. I will contact home if need be."
"Bu-"
"You are dismissed."

Just your luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the race began, you rushed forward, being one of the last few to enter the large tunnel. You noticed quite a few teens running past you, causing you to not watch where you were going and slammed into someone, causing them to accidentally activate their quirk.

Soon, you found yourself being dragged on the ground, rolled up in what appears to be tape. Looking back, Sero realized you were being pulled along with him, causing him to gawk for a moment before detaching the tape from his arm.

"Sorry, (L/n)-Chan! Gotta win!" He yelled back.

You tumbled a bit before coming to a stop, still wrapped in strong, sticky tape. Just as you thought it was over, you felt something tug at you forcibly, causing you to yelp. You looked down to see Shoji struggling with the loose part of the tape that accidentally attached to his strong arm, pulling and tugging. You then realized that the tape around you was caught in something and tried to warn him.