Inverted origins (filler)

Okay... fair warning...

this chapter isn't a funny one. In fact, it's pretty damn disturbing...

I know ya'll want to see reader-Chan T pose on the teachers, but I kinda wanted to write about her (your) opposite, inverted reader.

The inverted characters are VILLAINS.

that means most of them are evil. And they will do evil things.

⚠️WARNING⚠️

this chapter contains MANIPULATION, GROOMING, VIOLENCE, OFFENSIVE WORDS, MENTIONS OF SENSITIVE TOPICS, AND MILD BULLYING.

This is NOT for those who are under the age of 18 or are sensitive to to these uncomfortable topics.

if you want to read the usual funny stuff Instead, please wait for the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you got here, you had no idea.

Let's start from the beginning... okay, maybe not THE beginning, but somewhere near the beginning...

You lived in Japan for a few years now... nothing really special about the place other than to unusually high crime rates.

Seriously, villains already seem to run the world, yet this place just blows everything else out of the water!

Sorry, let's get back on track.

You were walking home with bags full of your favorite fruit, strawberries, and you turned to walk down the usual alleyway when you came across a man dressed in white covered in blood stains.

'A mugger?' You thought as you stopped and stared the man down.

The man seemed to notice the blank stare burning holes into him as he turned to meet your gaze.

Immediately, he froze at you, taking in your appearance as though he recognized you.

'The hell is this man's deal?' You thought as you clutched the bag in your hand harder than usual.

The man's pale blue eyes turned to a shade of red as his hair began to defy physics. His black scarf seemed to have a mind of its own as it shot forward, wrapping around your wrist as he pulled you forward. You immediately dropped your strawberries in surprise, watching as the little red fruit tumbled out of the bag and onto the dirty ground before pulling on the scarf on your wrist with ease and 'gently' backhanding the blonde male as he flew towards you.

"Damn it! Those were the best strawberries they had!" You spat out.

The fact that you didn't kill him was a miracle.

You sensed a presence behind you and turned to a brown haired man staring you down with a dull expression.

"... you're the symbol of peace." He said in a monotone voice.

'Great...' you thought to yourself as you tucked your hands in your pockets.

"... I believe you're mistaken, wrist cutter, I ain't a symbol of anything..." you spat as you kicked the strawberries away from you.