Children... assemble.

Eri took one bite of an orange slice and chewed it before opening her mouth to silently vomit. She looked up at Nighteye and sheepishly pointed your the liquid puddle on the table.

"I threw up."

Aizawa just stared at her with an unreadable expression.

"You threw up? Okay." He said in a sweet and friendly voice.

You never felt more proud of anyone in your life until Eri rejected that nasty piece of fruit. Everyone else surrounded the three of you in the dining area of the dorms, gushing at Eri. Without turning to you, he grabbed napkins and wiped up the small vomit puddle on the table and spoke to you.

"I was wondering if you could do me a favor, (L/n)..."

You stopped chewing and looked at him with stuffed cheeks.

"Hm?"
"I was assigned to watching over Eri, so I can be with Bakugou and Todoroki for their exams. Knowing those two, we may need a hand..."

"What the hell are you doing here, bitch!?"

You followed Inasa, Shishikura, and Utsushimi to greet the two U.A students with your costume on. Inasa waved the two down enthusiastically and you simply gave them the peace sign.

"I'm here to make sure you don't kill anybody."
"Are you serious!? I won't kill anyone, dumb bitch!" Bakugou growled.

Todoroki closed his eyes and sighed in a rather dramatic way, earning a glare from Bakugou.

"With your recklessness, she may be needed."

Bakugou looked ready to pummel the bicolored teen to death before Todoroki continued.

"(L/n)-san, I will do my best to hold back and cause no trouble. I do hope to pass this exam flawlessly." He bowed respectful, earning a scowl from Bakugou and a salute from Inasa.

"Kiss-ass..." Bakugou muttered.

"You can call him an ass kisser all you want, but you're really gonna want to prepare to kiss someone else's ass." You chuckled to yourself.

All four males and female looked at you confused, with Bakugou getting a little pissy.

"You see, this exam is gonna involve impressing somebody... or in this case, somebody's."

"SHOTOOOOO!!!!"

You looked over to the man who bellowed out Todoroki's name and started chewing the poor boy out for failing the exam. Your eyes nearly rolled to the back of your head.

'God, we know he failed. Stop adding unnecessary comments!' You let out a huff through your nose.

Inasa was looking pretty tense and ready to shoot air up that large man's asshole, so you grabbed his left hand and shook your head.

"S-Sorry, sensei-"
"Please don't call me that." You deadpanned.

"Miss (L/n), could you come up here please? Briefing is about to begin!" Mic yelled up in the stands.

"Okay." You said simply and jumped, landing right next to Endeavour, who looked at you with an unreadable expression.

"(L/n) (Y/n), also known as One Punch Ma'am. It is a pleasure to meet you again." The tall man said.

"First of all, I want to apologize for your loss. Your mother was-"
"Shut up, bitch." You said in English with the goofiest and most innocent smile on your face.

The man stared at you with confusion written on his face while Yagi and Yamada choked on their spit and stared at you incredulously.

"It's fine, no need to apologize for her death, you had nothing to do with it. But you can apologize for being a whiny little bitch. Congratulations on getting the title of number 1 hero by the way, you absolute tragedy." You muttered petty insult after petty insult in English, earning looks of horror from both Yagi and Yamada but a confused stare from Endeavour.