Bringing Her To Her Knees

By 2Soft2Sweet

Popular Girl Blackmail Nerdy guy Nothing bad could happen right.? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11^_^
12
13
14 Γ—_Γ—
15

7

41.1K 954 272
By 2Soft2Sweet

Noah P.O.V

The next few weeks were incredible. I was very happy. I wasn't a virgin anymore. Gabby and me became really good friends and Tasha was noticeably depressed.

The night I dropped her off she wasn't around campus nor attending classes. I only found this out because Jones came by asking if I seen her because she owed him something. I told him no then he left.

A few days later I heard Jones talking to her roommate in the parking lot. Supposedly she had been hiding out in her room.

She was really worried about her. She had bruises on her hips and was walking funny. She had asked her if she wanted her to get her homework so she could make it up. That she'd give it to me for her and Tasha burst into tears.

It was then her roomate noticed me and began digging in her bag. She attempted to throw Tasha's homework at me but I refused to take it.

" She's fully capable of doing it herself as are the rest of you. I no longer do that. "

She pouted and leaned over abit showcasing her breasts.

" Please."

I chuckled and walked off.

The first time I did see Tasha she was walking in the halls late for class. I was on my way to the bathroom. My di€k hardened immediatly at the sight of her the last time we were together flitting through my head.

She saw me and her eyes widened before quickly looking down away from me. Amused I decided I wanted to mess with her.

I walked over in her way so she'd be forced to stop. She continued staring at the floor avoiding me.

I used my finger on her chin to lift her face. She looked up her eyes watery.

" How are you Tash?"

" O..okay."

"Are you lying to me?"

She didn't answer.

"You've missed alot of homework?"

"I know that's why I'm late. I was collecting it all."

I smirked. I was proud of her.

I thought she'd just let it be.

" Are you going to do it yourself?"

"Yes. I've missed some lessons but I'll figure it out. "

" Why don't you get someone to help you?"

"Because all the people I used to hang out with don't study they um...."

"Use people like me."

She nodded.

"Used to hang with?"

"Yeah, even if I don't use people anymore hanging out with people who do is just as bad. "

My length was pressing annoyingly against my jeans watching her lips move.

"I've made quite a saint out of you haven't I?"

She nodded again.

"Go on to class Tash...I'll see you at the library after classes. "

Her eyes widened.

"Really?"

I didn't respond I just walked around her to the bathroom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

She showed up at the library and sat at the table I currently was at. I asked for her homework and sifted threw it then brought over text books showing her what chapter's would get her through it.

I left her to her work and began putting back books other people had left out.

Gabby came in half hour later and hugged me.

" Hey guess what I... what is she doing here?"

I didn't need to look to know who she was referring to.

" It's a public library. She's using it. "

" You mean she wants you to do it. "

"No, she's studying and catching up on her own. "

"Oh....okay well can I ask you something?"

I shrugged heading to a table then paused seeing Tasha watching. From her range she probably wouldn't hear anything but I knew she was jealous seeing me give my attention to Gabby so I motioned for me to follow me amused as I saw Tasha follow my every movement.

Gabby just followed not questioning me when I closed the door behind us.

Tasha P.O.V

What the hell was he doing in there with her?

Maybe I should knock and say I needed help, no he wouldn't fall for that. I tried to stair at my work and distract myself but every minute more that passed was killing me.

Were they dating now?

Was he really only tutoring me then going back to ignoring me?

I sighed telling myself I ws obsessed with Noah.

I thought about him all the time.

No matter what was happening he filtered through my thoughts. But I know I wasn't in his.

I began to get angry as more time passed and began packing my things away deciding to do it at my dorm. I couldn't be stressed about this.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I rolled over sighing. Someone was knocking on the door. I checked my phone seeing it was 3:48am. Who the hell was it?

My roommate was snoring loudly on the other side of the room. Her music blaring in her ears. How she managed to fall asleep with music I'll never know.

I got up grabbing a tshirt off the floor using my hand to pull it down over my mound and pus$y.

I unlocked it and peeked out surprised to see Noah.

" Noah? What...why..."

"Rule number 2."

My mouth snapped closed. He pushed on the door and I stepped from behind it. He eyes my attire raising an eyebrow.

" Naked under there Tash?"

"Yes."

"Is your roommate here?"

"Yeah."

"Oh to bad."

He turned preparing to walk off.

"Wait. She is a very heavy sleeper plus she sleeps with music so you can come in if you want. "

He turned around.

" Do you know why I'm here?"

"It's three in the morning I have a pretty good idea. "

"And you still want me to come in?"

"Yeah...yes...I want what you want and that's what you want since you came over right? "

He nodded subtly.

" Kay. "

I moved aside letting him come in and closed the door. I removed my shirt and slid in the bed on my back holding the covers open for him. He took off his shirt sneakers and jeans then slid in with me between my thighs.

" I'm gonna hurt you again."

"Okay."

"But this time I want you to go to class the next day whether it hurts or not."

"Okay."

He positioned himself at my hole then slid in slowly. I groaned softly at the way he stretched me. He blew out deeply obviously enjoying it too.

" Ready?"

"Yeah."

He placed his arms over my head for leverage and I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed his neck. He grinned at me then began pounding into me.

I moaned and shook with his thrust. My nails raked down his back and he groaned loudly.

"Again! Fuck...again."

I scratched him again and he pounded into me deeply.

I was staring at him watching him enjoying this feeling of him on top of me. He caught me staring and slowed down as he watched me to.

I don't think he meant to but I didn't complain when he leaned down and kissed me. I sucked his tongue and softly bit his lips.

He reciprocated and he was no longer thrusting into me. He was just gliding into me with long deep strokes. It was like he was making love to me.

He kept kissing me, kept deep stroking me till I came hard. Then as my hole clentched around him he groaned and came in me biting my shoulder as he grunted. He laid on top of me breathing heavily and I held him feeling him soften inside me.

We laid like that for a long time. Until eventually I felt his breathing slow and a slight snore could be heard. Noah had feel asleep ontop of me still inside me.

I was a bit uncomfortable the heat from his body causing me to overheat but I wouldn't move. I'd keep this moment as long as I could.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I rolled over yawning putting my alarm on snooze. It took a few seconds for my sleep filled brain to realize I was alone in my bed.

My roommate was still asleep. Noah's clothes were gone and the door was unlocked so he must've let himself out. I sighed wondering if this was how it would always be between us.

Had I used him in the past, absolutely. But how long was I willing to let him use me.

I stood to shower and cringed when I felt how sore I was. A smile crept on my lips as I stood limping slightly to the bathroom.

It was about 1pm and classes were almost done. I was on my way to my last class, my soreness had settled and I was no longer limping.

I turned the corner to see Noah and Gabby. His arm was slung across her shoulders as they walked. Gabby saw me then looked away with a roll of her eyes , Noah followed her gaze to me.

He looked away from me just as quickly as she had and kept listening to her brushing pay me as if I wasn't there.

Anger warped in me and my first thought was to grab Noah and tell her to back off, but I didn't. I went to my next class as if it didn't bother me knowing dam well it did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 77 20
Three guys after the same girl, what will happen when they realise they all want her. Will they come to a mutual agreement?
2.3M 62.1K 80
"You know what I do with girls who take control when they aren't supposed to?" "I punish them." ***** Scarlett Hudson's life is... okay. She has a gr...
11.1K 269 18
𝒀/𝒏 - π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’ƒπ’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’† π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝑭𝒖^π’Œπ’†π’“. *( π’‚π’π’ˆπ’“π’š ) * π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ - (π‘Ίπ’Žπ’Šπ’“π’Œ) π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” οΏ½...
17.9K 532 10
A new town and a hot new neighbor what could go wrong or will it be so right? Warning: For ages 18+. Explicit language.