the Legendary flame Part 1

By myHeroAcademiafan132

This will be an OpIzuku, but there won't be a ship this time. Izuku will have a fire quirk, however those wil... More

intro
Chapter 1. Taking attention
Chapter 2. Izuku and UA.
Chapter 3. Start at UA
Chapter 4. USJ
Chapter 5. Saving.
Chapter 6. Exam's
Chapter 8. Challenge
Chapter 9. Spy
Chapter 10. fight to survive.

Chapter 7. Rush

288 4 0
By myHeroAcademiafan132

After class 1A got their licenses, they had to deal with Aizawa's exam. The students from class 1A had to face off against teachers. It was to see if they had improved enough for work studies. Luckily everyone passed and they would all have the chance to participate in workstudies. However they first needed explanation on what a work studie was.

Bakugo however was pissed off that he was knocked unconcious by All might, however even more that Izuku managed to win on his own. He was someone who wouldn't let things end that way. Bakugo found out what happend the next day when everyone was given the footage of how the exams went.

After seeing it, All might was going to give them a combat training. They all changed to their hero suits and they would actually be diveded in equal teams. however Before All might could start on dividing them, Bakugo threw an explosion at Izuku.

Izuku however just blocked it with a small wall of flames infront of his hand. "Bakugo!? what the hell!?" Kaminari shouted. "Shut it you idiot" Bakugo hissed. "Izuku... you and i are going to fight. Right here. Right now!" He stated.

"Yo Bakugo what's gotten into you!?" Mina asked shocked. "Do i even have a chance?" Izuku asked. "Not really, we'll fight if you want to or not" Bakugo stated. "Fine, let's just move somewhere else s~" "NO EXCUSES I SAID RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Bakugo shouted as he launched at Izuku.

Bakugo threw a powerfull explosion at Izuku blowing the others away aswell. "Young Bakugo! stop this at once!" All might shouted. "Leave it All might!" Izuku stated as he had jumped back to dodge the explosion. Bakugo immediatly shot after him again.

"so what is it this time? you jealous cause i won and you were knocked out? is it the power gap again? or is it because you found out you are weak?" Izuku asked. This enraged Bakugo. "GO TO HELL!" he shouted as he threw a massive explosion at Izuku. Izuku however shot flames from his palm to block the explosion.

"Guess i touched a nerve" Izuku sighed. "Take this seriously!" Bakugo yelled. "you sure? because the way you are now, it won't take long" Izuku stated in a serious tone. "Don't act so high and mighty!" Bakugo yelled. "Honestly, did losing your fight against All might really put you down that much? or is it something else?" Izuku asked.

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo yelled as he shot his ap shot autocannon. Izuku dissapeared and appeared behind Bakugo. "Burning cyclone" Izuku stated as he kicked his flames towards Bakugo who was inside the cyclone right now. "Do you reallythink this is enough to stop me!?" Bakugo shouted.

Izuku held his palm towards the flames. He heard that Bakugo was about to use his AP shot however before Bakugo had the chance, Izuku clenched his palm to a fist making the cyclone shrink instantly grabbing Bakugo before it exploded. "young Izuku i think that's quite enough" All might stated with a bit of a frown as others were surprised by Izuku's harsh attack.

"He wanted me to take it seriously, so that's what i'll do" Izuku said as he opened his palm and charged a powerfull blast of fire. before All might could react, Izuku shot it towards Bakugo who wasn't able to gaurd and smashed the blast right into him mercilessly. this left everyone shocked as Izuku walked towards Bakugo who was now stuck in the wall because of the blast.

"I don't know what happend to make you so desperate, but right now you are pathetic, it's almost like you are even weaker right now then when you entered UA." Izuku stated with a serious face. "you you kept improving and kept getting stronger no matter how much i trained, the difference in our power just kept widening" Bakugo started.

"While i was waisting my time agains small fry during the USJ you were fighting a monster able to kill All might, while i sat in the dorm, you were fighting Nomu's and stain! everytime something happend, you were in the middle of it, becoming stronger while i stayed behind as the gap widened!" Bakugo yelled. "Why! Why is it that we started off almost equal when we were in middle school, why is it that you've become so strong! and i've become so weak!?" Bakugo asked almost desperate.

Izuku slapped Bakugo. "The Bakugo i knew back then wasn't this weak. no matter what, he was Always aiming to become the greatest hero there is, without losing himself, sure you became a arrogant bully. But you Always went for your goal, and if someone was stronger, you'd make sure you'd pass it. Don't lose yourself, or your goal, instead of becoming desperate, surpass me! become stronger then i could ever be!" Izuku stated.

Bakugo was surprised by that, so were others, the same was for Aizawa who had walked in with a few other students. "So anyone care to explain why therapist Izuku appeared instead of hero Izuku?" Aizawa asked. "NOTHING!" Bakugo shouted. "what do you want?" he then asked. "The hell you say to me boy?" Aizawa asked as his hair rose into the sky with his binding cloth. Bakugo forgot it was Aizawa he was talking to.

"Nothing" he answered. "Thought so" Aizawa answered. "Alright, i know this is actually All might's combat training time, but right now is the only time those guys have time, so i have to intrude" Aizawa explained. "That's alright, it's not a problem at all" All might explained.

"Alright, so, i was going to tell you more about the workstudies, however i decided i'll let others explain about it, and by others i mean people who have already experiened workstudies" Aizawa stated.

Suddenly 3 students stepped forward. "Let me introduce you to UA's top students the big three" he stated There was a blond guy with a cartoonish face and a blond cowlick. then there was a girl with blue hair which could be pulled all around her she had a cute innocent face. Then there was a coward with black hair who was shacking out of his shoes with his back turned towards everyone.

"It's so nice to meet you all! my name is Nejire Hado, this litten Kitten here is Tamaki, and this is Mirio!" Nejire explained in a fast way. "OH why do you have that mask?" she asked Shoji, but before he could answer she started asking others questions too. She asked Mina about her horns, Todoroki about his scar, Mineta about his balls which made him drool.

"Oh and you are the one from the sports festival!" She stated as she watched Izuku. "Why were you attacked back then? are you that Midoriya boy that went missing? Are your flames really green? why are they green? what can you do with your flames?" she started bombarding him. "How is this rational?" Aizawa asked annoyed. "I'm Sorry Aizawa, she's very curious" Mirio Stated.

"So does anyone have any idea on what workstudies are?" Mirio asked. "I heard about it, those are like intern ships, however we'll be doing actual hero work!" Iida explained. "That's right, and do you guys know what those work studies are for? and what you'll gain from them?" Mirio asked. However no one could answer that.

"hmm guess not, now to think of the best way to explain it... oh i know! i'll fight you all at once!" Mirio then suddenly yelled. "WHAT!?" Everyone shouted. "Well, the best way to explain it is to show it" Mirio stated. "You know? rational!" Mirio stated as Aizawa just sighed. "I just hope you know what you signed up for" Aizawa answered.

"Don't worry! i'll be fine!" Mirio stated with a smirk. "You sure? we've fought legitimate villains before, we're not as weak as you might think" Kirishima stated."I know but you'll have to show me" Mirio stated with a smile.

"I'm sitting out" Bakugo stated. "I'll see enough by watching, and i can't really fight after earlier" he answered. "Sorry" Izuku chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. "It's fine by me" Mirio said. Mirio left to get his hero suit as the others began stretching. A little while later, Mirio appeared in his suit, Nejire and Tamaki had changed too for if they needed to.

Mirio and Class 1A got ready to fight as Bakugo sat down against the wall. Izuku stood there with a serious look on his face watching Mirio. "So who will go first?" Mirio asked. Immediatly after, Iida, Kirishima, Ojiro, Shoji, Uraraka and Sato rushed in to fight him. However when Iida arrived the first and tried his recipro burst, it went right through Mirio. The others tried attacking aswell, however this also passed right through him.

They were all shocked to see that their attacks passed through him without being able to touch him. The long distance fighters activated their quirk. Even Todoroki tried his ice and flames, however nothing managed to touch Mirio and everything passed right through him.

When all the attacks died down, Mirio dissapeared. The moment he turned up again, he had knocked all the long distance fighter out before they knew what hit them. Then in the blink of an eye, he also took down the close combat users. "wait, how many students were there?" Mirio asked confused. "19 were ready to fight you, why?" Nejire asked. "I only took down 18 of them" Mirio stated.

"Look above you" Bakugo stated. Mirio turned to Bakugo then did so, Izuku was floating above him with Wings of flames as he just stared at Mirio. "Ah so that's where you were" Mirio said. Izuku slowly lowered towards the ground and undid his Wings. "Were you figuring out my attack routine, or did you want a 1 on 1 with me?" Mirio asked.

Izuku however didn't respond. "Watch closely" Aizawa said to Bakugo. "Just Like Izuku learned from you and the others, you could learn from him" he stated. Izuku took a fighting stance. Mirio did so too.

Both were just standing there, if either of them made a wrong move, they could both lose the battle. Izuku is powerfull, however if the attack passes through the person, it doesn't really make a difference. If he rushed in without a plan, he'd lose because Mirio obviously was no pushover.

Izuku suddenly straigthened himself and casually walked towards Mirio which took him off gaurd. Then suddenly, Izuku dissapeared before his last step touched the ground. Mirio had wide eyes and was focussing, trying to notice anything, a sound, or a slight view on Izuku, maybe a feeling on where Izuku might be.

Suddenly Izuku appeared next to Mirio ready to punch him, however the moment he punched, the fist passed right through him which made Izuku frown. Mirio elbowed Izuku to the face pushing him away. Suddenly Mirio passed through the ground and the moment he shot up, he spinned around and gave a heel kick to Izuku's head knocking him away.

After that, Mirio tried attacking again, Izuku tried countering, however Mirio this time passed through Izuku. Izuku turned around to watch Mirio again who suddenly dissapeared, he appeared again by headbutting Izuku who fell to the ground.

Mirio immediatly fell into the ground again. Izuku placed his hands on the floor and shot flames from the ground everywhere. The moment Mirio came out of the ground, Izuku shot the flames towards him and Mirio was taken offgaurd by the sudden attack. This gave Izuku a slight opening and the first attack Reached Mirio which surprised all of the students aswell as Aizawa and All might.

They knew Izuku was powerfull, but didn't know if Izuku would be able to actually reach Mirio. Mirio smirked at Izuku. "Well, that's not everyday that people find an opening in my style" mirio stated. "I'm not your everyday student" Izuku answered. Mirio ran towards Izuku and threw a punch. Izuku tried blocking, however Mirio passed through Izuku's arm and punched him.

Mirio immediatly went in for another punch, Izuku waited for the punch. Mirio thought he was going to dodge last second and counter, however Izuku was about to take the hit before his hand appeared infront of the fist last second and Izuku used a powerfull blast of fire at the last possible second to blow the arm back.

Bakugo had wide eyes since it was a tactic he would use with his explosions. Mirio was pushed back from the attack and because he was brought off balance, he lost control of his quirk, Izuku used this opening, came in close and shot a powerfull blast to launch Mirio away slamming him high up into the wall as he fell to the ground.

"Well i think that's enough" Aizawa stated. Mirio got back up again. "Man Izuku, i have to say, you really are impressive" Mirio stated as Izuku just smiled. "So, what did you all think of my quirk? was it any good?" Mirio asked.

"It was strong!" Kirishima yelled. "TOO STRONG!" Sero shouted."you were almost invincible, i'm so jealous you got such a awesome quirk!" Mina yelled. "My quirk is nothing to be jealous about, my quirk is this strong because i made it strong" Mirio answered. "To use my quirk, there are alot of different and small steps involved, i made my quirk this strong through my workstudies" he added.

"During my workstudies, i was confronted with actuall hero work, if i use my quirk, my eyes don't take in light, my lungs don't breath in air, i can't see a thing and it feels like you are falling forever. during my workstudies i learned how to anticipate, and also to think ahead, i had to learn their styles quickly and find a way to counter while also finding the best way to use my own quirk. I turned my experience into power, that's how i got this strong" Mirio explained.

"That's impressive!" Momo stated. "Yeah, Mirio is really awesome alright! did you know that he's with the nighteye agency, nighteye was All might's sidekick!" nejire stated. "That's so cool!" most students shouted. "Can we all become that powerfull?" Kirishima asked. "Everyone can become stronger, how you do it is up to you, my adivce, watch closely during your workstudies, even if you don't do a thing but observe, you can still learn alot even from what happens around you, turn that into power" Mirio stated.

"And just like Always, you'll Always have to go beyond your limits, we'll Always have to go plus ultra!" he stated. After that, the big three walked off. Aizawa did some explaining about when more would be revealed about workstudies for them. He also told them that the teachers were still discussing if the first years should start on workstudies.

After that, All might started his training it would be a team battle. After the team battle was over, everyone was going to change back to their uniforms, on their way to the changing room, Izuku encountered Aizawa again. "Oh mister Aizawa, i wanted to ask, why are the teachers still deciding on if we should do work studies?" Izuku asked.

"You kids have been in villain attacks already, for now things have been quiet for quite some time, so maybe we should just pay attention to the basics for now and build up slowly like normal first years, now that you've got your licenses you can fight villains, but would it really be necessary for us to throw you into danger already? if it's not necessary yet, we want to make sure workstudies start next year, however if there are any rough villain attacks now concerning you guys, we want you all to have workstudies to learn from other pro's. This is also to make you ready for the real world with fighting Evil" Aizawa explained.

"I see" Izuku stated as suddenly his Phone rang. "I'm sorry, my Phone normally doesn't ring during school, to be honest, i haven't been called since my family" Izuku stated. "Wait, you've never been called since then? who is calling you right now?" Aizawa asked. "I don't know" Izuku said as he grabbed his Phone. "It's a number" Izuku stated. "Pick it up" Aizawa stated.

Izuku picked up the Phone. "Hello?" Izuku stated. When the person on the otherside answered Izuku's eyes widened and he gasped. "Izuku? is that you Izuku?" the voice asked. aizawa was confused by Izuku's reaction. "...S...Sarina!? is that really you!?" Izuku asked shocked, however Aizawa's face turned grim. If she decided to call him then something would definetly be going on.

"Wait, Aizawa is with me i'll put you on speaker" Izuku said as he placed speaker on. "Izuku you have to help! they found us!" Sarina stated as Izuku could hear that she was afraid. "What do you Mean!? what are you talking about!?" Izuku asked with wide eyes. "The villains! they found us! we were attacked and barelly escaped!" Sarina stated.

"Aizawa where are they!?" Izuku asked. "Are you really sure? we can send you there and let them know there that you are coming, but once there, we won't be able to help you" Aizawa explained. "Just tell me where they are, i don't care how many i have to face! i have to keep my family safe!" Izuku yelled. "Please, Izuku, hurry we need you" Sarina stated through the Phone as she started crying.

"I'm coming too" Izuku heard from behind him. As he turned around he saw Todoroki standing there. "Todoroki?" Izuku asked surprised. "If going alone is too dangerous, then i'll come, i might not be as strong as you, but i'm strong in my own way and i can still help" Todoroki stated. "You sure? this is a problem with my family" Izuku stated.

"Heroes don't act on personal problems, we do our work, if you head there for your family then that's alright but you'll have to handle it like a pro, not just because it's your family, if that's the case then it's also my problem, besides we're friends right?" Todoroki asked as Izuku smiled and nodded.

"Sarina, hang on a little longer, we're coming to you" Izuku stated. "Please hurry, i'm scared" she answered as she hung up. Izuku, Todoroki and Aizawa quickly ran towards Nezu and the other teachers. Once there, Aizawa immediatly explained Izuku's Phone call which made them jump up.

Nezu immediatly made some Phone calls and so did All might. All might called to arrange transportation, Nezu called to make them know in Europe that 2 students would be heading over because of a problem. However when Nezu called, he heard that the situation was more serious then he thought at first.

The villains didn't try to hide while going for Izuku's family, infact, they just moved through the city in a group and destroyed everything they encountered in their way aswell as attacking the people they encountered, the heroes weren't able to contain it.

Nezu then explained that 2 very strong and capable heroes were going to headover and help them. The people in charge of Europe were happy to hear that, and would appreciate the help. After that, All might was still arrange transportation, Izuku and Todoroki went to get ready with their hero suits still on.

They didn't tell anyone else and just headed out when All might was done calling. "So Izuku, This Sarina, wasn't she the girl that was supposed to be dead?" Todoroki asked as they quickly headed out of UA with All might. "That's right, i'll explain everything on the plane, right now we've got to hurry" Izuku said as they headed towards the air port where All might managed to get a plane ready for them.

They were going to Europe to help Izuku's family however didn't know what they would encounter, but they feared the worst, as for Izuku, he hoped he would arrive in time.

Chapter 7 done, hope you all liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 38 7
Izuku Midoriya was quirkless even though he wants to become a hero, and a certain sage decided to help his far descendant with that. I don't own the...
121K 3K 47
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...
26.9K 169 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
116K 2.5K 42
Izuku was just a normal kid. He loved to watch heroes fight crime, he loved to fantasize about quirks, he loved his friends and family. One day, howe...