Life isn't Perfect (Edit in p...

By CharmOwl27114

It was time to change fate. she's done with all the waiting and her friends decide to push her towards a bett... More

Life isn't Perfect (New Version)
Chapter 2 -- Sing with me.
Chapter 3-- Electrical shock and annoying guys
Chapter 4-- Amusing you say? (Part 1)
Chapter 4-- Amusing you say? (Part 2)
Chapter 5- The Resolve and her sweet side
Chapter 6 - Trapped and Shooting Skittles
Chapter 7 - Awkward Situations and Amazing answers
Chapter 8 - Jealous Jackass and Jumping Jellybeans
Chapter 9 -- Sweet like candy (Unofficial)
EDIT IN PROCESS

UPDATE

9 0 0
By CharmOwl27114

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
hahaha. Its been months! So many stuff has happened and I keep forgetting to update! Someone did tell me I was quite the airhead, well I guess they could be a bit right. I will try my best to update within this month!
Ahhh I didn't expect this year to be so busy! Well, being a senior and all, I guess it can't be helped. Weeee I'm graduating in two months, please bear with the slow updates, if there is anyone who was patient enough to wait.

But i guess nobody reads this anymoreeee. Curse my airhead tendencies!!!
*shakes my fist*

I love you random person who is reading this!!

-Seb 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 471 47
"Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forev...
3K 41 21
lana walker is still mourning the loss of her first love. when she meets the schools 'bad girl' she falls for her. she constantly asks herself if sh...
1.7K 40 21
You know the moment when you fall in love with a special someone. You expect high expectations and expect nothing to ever go wrong. We'll that's the...