Hopelessly Devoted

Door NowhereGirl21

Luke Harrison is gay. He's also in love with the very straight captain of the basketball team. Will Luke be... Meer

Welcome To My Story
Character Descriptions
New Cover!
Chapter 1- The First
Chapter 2- Digits
Chapter 3- Bonding
Chapter 4- Tutoring
Chapter 5- Twenty Questions
Chapter 6- Invitation
Chapter 7- Get'cha Head in the Game
Chapter 8- Patching Up
Chapter 9- Masks
Chapter 10- Prayer
Chapter 11- Work
Chapter 12- Notes
Chapter 13- Girls
Chapter 14- Lunch
Chapter 15- Secrets
Chapter 16- Thorium
Chapter 17- Boiling Over
Chapter 18- Evasion
Chapter 19- Pennies
Chapter 20- One Day More
Chapter 21- Hopelessly Devoted
Chapter 22- ILY
Chapter 23-Little Problems *MATURE*
Chapter 24- The Closet
Chapter 25- Nerves
Chapter 26- I'll Cover You
Chapter 27- Mornin'
Chapter 28- Swimming
Chapter 29- Caught
Chapter 30- Church
Chapter 31- Leviticus
Chapter 32- Resistance *MATURE*
Chapter 33- Sick
Chapter 34- Together
Survey!
Chapter 36- Mine *MATURE*
Chapter 37- Explosions
Chapter 38- Panic
Chapter 39- Dreaming
Chapter 40- Healing
Chapter 41- Shots!
Chapter 42- Promises
Chapter 43- His *MATURE*
Chapter 44: The End
Author's Note

Chapter 35- Confrontation

2.3K 109 19
Door NowhereGirl21

The week passed by normally. Of course, it was only normal if you ignored Sean and I constantly looking over our shoulders, waiting for whoever wrote that stupid note to pop out at us.

It was honestly really stressful. Every minute we spent worrying if our secret was about to be revealed. I was obviously worried that my father would find out, and Sean was scared to see what he will do when he does. We spent every possible minute together. It wasn't necessarily because we wanted to. We enjoyed each other's company, sure, but it was more about me feeling safe. When I was around Sean, nothing could get to me. I felt a bit bad about being such a burden, but I honestly could not have made it through the week without him.

When Friday came around, I was dreading the end of the day. I absolutely did NOT want to confront whoever it was who threatened us. It seemed as though God knew this, and purposefully decided to make the day fly by at a pace I'd never seen before. It seem as though, right as I sat down for math class, the day was already over.

I'm sitting in choir when the final bell rings. Other students pour out of the room, eager to get started on their winter vacations. I, however, am not so eager. I remain frozen in my chair.

Dear God, please don't make me do this...

"Luke? Is there something you need?" Mrs. Aslin asks kindly from her desk.

"Er... no. I just am going to miss being in your class." Not technically a lie. I love being in her class, and I certainly love it more than being in the field right now.

She just shakes her head in amusement. "You're a Senior, Luke. You don't have to suck up to me anymore. Now, go! Enjoy your break and have a Merry Christmas!"

I grab my bag and mumble the most insincere "Merry Christmas" I have ever heard.

I trudge my way to my locker, waiting for Sean to show up. We'd agreed to rendezvous here before making our way to the field. It'd probably look suspicious for me to go to the field by myself, as I don't have an athletic bone in my body, so we decided my big jock boyfriend could escort me.

We walk to the field side by side, but not touching. I desperately wanted to hold his hand, but we couldn't risk it. Assuming that we somehow got out of this mess unscathed, getting caught showing affection would make it all pointless anyway.

Being on the large field is sort of weird. I'd gone to maybe two games in my high school career, and I'd never even thought of going onto the lush green. I don't head straight for the cavern under the bleachers, instead of following Sean to cut across the field, not wanting to leave his side. 

He turns to me and gives me a soft smile. He can't whisper words of encouragement, because the person may hear. He can't give me a soft kiss on the forehead, because someone may see. It's times like these where I think being in the closet isn't the best idea.

Nonetheless, I turn away to meet our blackmailer under the metal stairs.

It's dark under the stairs. Cigarette butts and empty chip bags litter the ground, and the faint smell of what I think is marijuana hangs in the air. I take a deep breath and venture further inside.

Standing right in the middle of my path is none other than Ape-man.

Geoff Francis.

Of course. I'm such a moron...

"Hey, f*ggot." He sneers as I draw closer.

I stand up straighter and roll my eyes, feigning confidence. "What do you want, Geoff?"

"Same thing that I wanted in that closet."

A shiver runs down my spine. I never did get around to telling Sean about Geoff and my scuffle in the closet. I was going to, but that was when our relationship kicked off. I didn't want to ruin whatever we had by bringing up Geoff, and I'd honestly forgotten about it ever since. Unbeknownst to Sean, I'm pretty sure his words mean that Sean and I will be having a frank discussion about that later.

"And I'm giving you the same answer. No."

He steps closer, eyes wild with unhinged anger. "I'd rethink that if I were you, cocksucker."

His meaty paw reaches into his back pocket and pulls out an envelope.

"All I have to do is give this to your Father, and he'll beat you more than I ever have."

I back up instinctively, trying to get some sort of distance between us. I probe him more, wanting an actual confession.

"You're blackmailing me. I can turn you in for this!"

"Yeah, and who's gonna believe you? It's your word against mine, f*ggot. Now, hurry up and spread those thighs for me like you do for your fairy boyfriend.

There we go!

His free hand reaches out for me, but I instinctively grab it. I ignore the feeling of pride that wants to bubble up inside me. Instead, I twist his wrist backward and stamp down hard on his foot.

"SEAN! GET DOWN HERE!" I scream.

Geoff growls and prepares to lunge at me again. He's dropped the envelope and his other claw comes tearing around to punch me.

I'm not a professional fighter, so let's rely on old techniques, shall we? As he swings toward me, I take one step forward to balance myself, and yank the other one up and into his crotch.

FRICK!

Instead of colliding with his family jewels, my knee is intercepting by a large piece of what I assume to be plastic.

The Ape-man was smart enough to wear a cup.

Because of this, he doesn't collapse to the ground as I'd hope. He instead continues moving, socking me hard in the eye. I let out a pained yelp and memories of old beating threaten to come rushing through.

Where in the heck is Sean?!

Geoff's punch forced my head to snap backward, and my momentary lack in focus allows him to wrest his other hand from my grip. That hand attaches to my throat, and a fist pounds itself into my gut.

"You're gonna fucking regret this, f*g!" His disgusting spit flies in my face and I close my eyes to prepare for the pain.

"No, but I think you definitely will."

The hand around my throat is immediately ripped away as Geoff is pounded into the floor. Ironically, Sean is using his fist to hold Geoff's neck in place for his beating, just as Geoff wanted to do to me.

Sean lands blow after blow onto the guy's face, knuckles cracking bone and even tearing a bit at his skin. Blood is pouring down Geoff's face before Sean lets up.

Instead of backing away, though, he detaches his hand from Geoff's neck so that both of his fists can land blows onto Geoff's ribcage.

"DON'T. YOU. FUCKING. TOUCH. HIM!" Sean has flown completely into a fit of rage, most likely brought on in part by Geoff's little "confession" earlier on. "HE. IS. MINE."

Despite that very naughty part of my brain that is delighted and even slightly aroused by Sean's declaration, I do eventually pry my very strong boyfriend off of the very bloody bully. 

It takes quite a bit of effort on my part, but somehow I do manage to part the two. When Sean does let Geoff go, he immediately pulls me tightly into his chest to hold me close, one hand around my waist and the other in my hair. A part of me shudders as he is covered in Geoff's blood and is most definitely getting it on me, but I push it aside. I can just tell that he needs me right now.

"This is fucking over, Francis! Do you fucking hear me?" The screams wash over the badly beaten man on the dirty earth. Ape-man doesn't react, and I have to yet again restrain Sean from pouncing again.

"DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?!"

"y-*cough*y-yes..."

"We have it all on fucking video, fuckface. ALL of it." Sean sneers, pulling me ever-closer into his body. "You even DARE breathe a word about any of this to anybody, not only will you get an ass-kicking worse than the one I already gave you, but we turn that video into the police and have you arrested for blackmail, assault, battery, and sexual assault."

Geoff somehow finds the strength to nod, signaling that he heard. He passes out immediately afterward.

"S-Sean..." I whisper quietly, not sure how scared of his temper I should be right now.

The hand in my hair yanks my head back, not harshly, but enough to where I see his devastated and still very pissed-off eyes staring into mine.

"What did that bastard to you in a closet and why didn't you tell me?"

I blush. "It's not a big deal. He-He tried to... touch me but I fought back and didn't let him. It happened right before we got together, the day where I wasn't talking to you."

"Please don't be mad at me."

Sean sighs and roughly slams his kiss against mine, quickly using his lips to shut me up.

"I'm not gonna be fucking mad at you for getting assaulted, Luke. I will, however, be pissed at the bastard laying on the floor as he's the one who did it." A small smile forms on his face. Definitely forced, but a nice gesture, nonetheless.

Suddenly, Sean's hands slide down to my legs, hoisting me into his arms. I don't even yelp, anymore. I'm far too used to him just suddenly picking me up at random times.

"I'm taking you home and you are going to let me treat you like a fucking Prince, alright baby?"

I chuckle and snuggle into his shoulder. "I have absolutely no problem with that."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey.

Holy fuck. Was Sean sexy as hell when he kicked Geoff's ass or what?! Like, damn, I think he may got a lil werewolf blood in him, jesus...

anyway, I'm legit running on 3 hours of sleep  so I'mma yeet myself into bed.

ILY, See y'all later!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2K 161 22
Harrison a young werewolf who's life in highschool changes completely due to meeting Sebastian a stern yet loving alpha wolf. Harrison has a very ant...
2.3M 41.1K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
244K 12.1K 35
(bxb) After a year of surviving an all boys boarding school, William Brown thought he had finally navigated the ups and downs that the rich, private...
16 0 11
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if the bully and the victim of the harassment had just fucked instead of constantly pestering one anothe...