[1] The Nanny; prequel to The...

Galing kay BriFlare

BOOK ONE | When she appears on the doorstep of wealthy single father Maddox Maxwell's New York home, the stri... Higit pa

The Nanny
Cast
Playlist
Gallery
Epigraph
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
The Sequel

Chapter Twenty-Three

2K 87 30
Galing kay BriFlare

Chapter Twenty-Three
—————————————
Janay's Fairytale

1,234,783 likes
janaydaniel @axelthehammer surprised me with our baby's shoes collection. I'm so excited to have our baby and see her grow into these shoes and we still have more shopping to do.
View all 1,272 comments

=•=•=•=•=

Liked by cardiafine, nettieafine, franfine and 1,000,000 others
janaydaniel Take me back to Halloween #angel
View all 1,000 comments
axelthehammer❤️❤️❤️❤️
cardiafine🥰🥰🥰
nettieafine🤩🤩🤩🤩
franfine😍😍😍😍

=•=•=•=•=

"Cardi, you did a great job putting this baby shower together for Janay." Fran said.

"Axel was the one who said there was no budget so, of course, I had to go all out for Janay since Nettie and her are planning my baby shower." Cardi said.

Axel walked up to Cardi and Fran walked away to go stop Alanna and Ahn from eating the cake.

"Is everything ready?" Axel asked Cardi.

"Yes, I found a priest and she's here already. Are you  sure you want to get married with everyone in pajamas?" Cardi answered.

"We can always have another wedding. I just want to be married to her before she have the baby." Axel said.

Cardi smiled.

"Okay. Go stand under the flower arch. I'll bring Janay out. Maddox will get everyone to their seats." Cardi said.

Axel nodded and went to do what he was told.

Cardi went back in the house and went up the stairs to get Janay.

Cardi entered the bedroom where Janay was taking selfies.

"Janay." Cardi said as Janay looked at her.

"Is the party ready?" Janay asked.

"Yes but I need you to close your eyes." Cardi answered.

"Why?" Janay asked.

"Axel has a surprise for you downstairs." Cardi replied.

"What is it?" Janay asked.

"Close your eyes and you'll find out." Cardi answered.

Janay closed her eyes. Cardi grabbed a veil out of the box from under the bed and placed it on Janay's head.

"What was that?" Janay asked.

"Nothing." Cardi replied, as she lead Janay out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the stairs and carefully helped her go the down the stairs and out to the backyard.

Everyone was quiet, watching as Cardi helped Janay towards the aisle.

"Okay, open your eyes, Janay." Cardi said.

Janay opened her eyes and gasped.

"What's going on?" Janay asked.

"Axel wants to marry you." Cardi answered.

"Oh my God!" Janay said.

"I'm going walk ahead of you, so whenever you're ready start walking towards your husband, girl." Cardi said.

Janay nodded.

Cardi handed her a pink roses bouquet and winked at her before walking down the aisle herself.

Janay sighed and started walking, slowly once Cardi made it to the end of aisle.

Tears filled her eyes as she was overwhelmed with happiness. She was so surprised by the effort that Axel and Cardi had put into all of this. She really had no idea that Axel would do this.

Axel winked at her as she got closer to him.

Her smile grew bigger as she finally made it to him.

"You're too much." Janay said.

Axel laughed.

"Let's get married, baby." Axel said.

Janay nodded.

The Priest started talking and soon Axel and Janay exchanged vows.

"I, Axel, choose you, Janay, to be my wife. In front of our friends and family gathered here I promise to love and cherish you throughout the good times and bad times. I promise to try to remember to put put my dirty clothes in the hamper and to replace the toilet paper roll when it's empty. I promise to remember this day with love and roses. I will love you always." Axel said.

Janay chuckled.

"I, Janay, choose you, Axel, to by my husband. In front of our friends and family, I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may come into our path. I promise to learn how to check the oil in my car and how to roll up for you. I will comfort you when your team loses and drink Hennessy with you when they win. I will love you always." Janay said.

Axel laughed.

"Do you take Janay to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death or zombies do you part?" The Priest asked.

"I do." Axel answered.

"Do you take Axel to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death or zombies do you part?" The Priest asked.

"I do." Janay answered.

"By the power invested in me by the state of New York, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The Priest said.

Axel and Janay kissed.

"I now present to you, Mr and Mrs. Axel Mateo De León." The Priest announced.

"Now let's celebrate our baby!" Axel exclaimed.

=•=•=•=•=

Liked by janaydaniel, ericamena, nettieafine and 1,000,000 others
cardiafine My best friend is expecting her first baby and so am I. I'm pretty excited because the idea of mini versions of us running around together is pretty amazing.
View all 3,689 comments
axelthehammer The dent in my pocket is already crying
themaddoxmax @axelthehammer same
princesslove Love it 💞💞💞

=•=•=•=•=

Liked by cardiafine, axelthehammer, jessicadimepiece and 980,789 others
janaydaniel Thank you to my best friend, my sister for life @cardiafine for throwing me the best wedding/baby shower ever! I still can't believe @axelthehammer and Cardi were able to surprise with my dream wedding. I got married in pajamas y'all! And my ring is to die for! I'm so happy right now #mrsdeleón #babyshower #wedding
View all 2,231 comments
cardiafine 😍😍😍😍
jessicadimepiece Today was a good 😻😻😻
sirrocco This make me wants to get married and have a baby with @nettieafine
nettieafine @sirrocco No I want the wedding first! Then a baby but next year!

=•=•=•=•=

998,789 views
janaydeleón So excited to meet my babygirl!
View all 2,102 comments
axelthehammer 💗💗💗💗
cardiafine I need to get like you 💕
katiadaniel So proud of your growth!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

565K 9.1K 47
After Catherine found out she couldn't have children she went through a major depression. Not only because she'd never get to experience carrying a l...
121K 2.7K 16
Gabriella hates her husband and their relationship is dead, not that it ever began. It's over and she wants a divorce. However, his gambling has lan...
4M 78.3K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
1.4M 57.2K 37
Highest Ranking Received #1 in Chicklit "People in your life for seasons, anything that happens is for a reason." Book One. Golden "Goldie" Banks lif...