The Purest of Blood (vampire...

Od gingerfancy

(Unless you have finished the manga do not read!) Kaname has become the new parent and has told Zero and Yuki... Viac

Chapter 1: Recovering
Chapter 2: Healing
Chapter 3: Purest of Blood
Chapter 4: Kirei Iida
Chapter 5: Unspoken Feelings
Chapter 6: Masquerade
Chapter 7: The Locked Door
Chapter 8: Blood and Water
Chapter 9: Revolation
Chapter 10: A Change of Plans
Chapter 12: A Bloody Mistake
Chapter 13: The Road To Find Out
Chapter 14: Kirei Stirs
Chapter 15: Kaname/Kirei
Chapter 16: The Next Turn
Chapter 17: Counting Down
Ch 18: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 19: Fighting for Love
Author's note:
Chapter 20: The Dust Settles

Chapter 11: Problems at Home

300 7 5
Od gingerfancy

" Hey you alright?" I asked.

Zero stood as the car was being loaded. His jaw was set and his arms were crossed over his chest. He looked to the floor before up at me.

"I'm glad it's you. Promise me you'll keep her safe," he grumbled stiffly.

"Yeah man I'll keep her safe. You should take this time to clear things up at the order. They're not too happy you've been gone so long," I suggested pulling my friend into a hug.

"Mr. Zero it is time to go." The driver spoke interrupting us.

"Watch this guy make sure your fowl personality doesn't make him drive you off of a cliff side or anything," I smirked.

"Yeah they all hate me here. They will drive me anywhere to get me away from Yuki," he sighed slipping into the car. Right before the door closed a voice range out from the porch.

"Wait!" Yuki came running down the stairs and threw her arms around Zero. He closed his eyes and held her. She told him a few things and he nodded.

"I love you," she said breaking the hug and looking at him.

"Yeah I love you too," wow he nearly smiled.

I turned to give the pair privacy and I really didn't want to see their sweet fair well.

Yuki stepped away from the car and we both watched it roll away from the large mansion house.

Yuki stayed quiet and watched the road long after the car had left her eyesight.

"Come on Yuki lets go inside." I said stiffly escorting her up the steps.

"Kaito, will Zero be alright?" She asked.

"Yes Yuki he will be just fine," I had to stifle a stubborn laugh that rose within me. This little girl was supposed to be the heiress of the mighty Kuran clan. She was no more than a scared child. A child? She was the mother of probably one of the most dangerous things on the planet. She was carrying a baby that was born of the origin to the Kuran clan.

She would always have to look after this baby. It would never be safe.

---------------

All I could do was look out the window.

"Be safe and come back. Things are happening at cross academy. Remember the name Kirei Iida."
That's what Yuki told me before I left.

How could I be leaving when she was so obviously in danger? The car slowly made its way back to cross academy. There I was met by a not so friendly face.

She was a red headed girl a few years my junior. She had crazy curly hair and piercing cold blue eyes, nearly like stone. She had recently joined the council of hunters and had not warmed up to anyone yet.

"Finally decide to make an appearance?" She scoffed cooly.

"Sorry I've been a little preoccupied," I spat back.

She rolled her eyes obviously not liking my excuse. "Well now that you're back you need to catch up on what you've missed."

"How much could I have missed?" I scoffed.

"You're joking right. The threat of vampires doesn't just go away. It's a constant struggle and unless we keep them in check every second of the day we can't be certain that anyone will be safe.

I walked passed the girl and onto the dorms. She followed with a huff.
"Are you even listening to me asshole?" She bellowed.

"No I'm doing something productive and going to set up a meeting." I sighed.

"There already is one tonight. You would know that if you ever answered your calls instead of messing around with your new girlfriend," that was it. I grabbed her arm and pushed her up against the side of the dorm building.

"I have been gone insuring the protection of a child that could be used to put us right back in the position we just got out of. I am trying to keep the peace that me and so many have fought to create and I don't need to hear anything from you!" I spat.

She looked taken aback but kept her snarled expression. I could feel her pulse thundering against the fingers I had laced around her neck. My vision faltered for a moment and I threw my glance to the floor. Why did I want her blood? That was crazy that hadn't happened to me with anyone but Yuki. I released her and continued into the building shaking off the weird feeling.

"Where is the meeting?" I asked.

"Here in Mr. Yagari's classroom," she answered.

"What? Why are we having a meeting in the middle of night class?" I questioned.

"Your guess is as good as any. Kaien Cross insisted it be there," she explained.

I shrugged it off. If it was the headmaster then he must have had a good reason. I walked back into my old dorm room and set down my bag. I looked at my phone and sighed. I needed to call Yuki but I couldn't. No one on the premisses of the Kuran estate had a phone so no one could track its location.

"Are you waiting on a call?" I tensed she was really getting on my nerves. What had she been here 2 weeks and was she being short with me. To think of it I didn't even know her name.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I snapped.

Her angry aquamarine gaze locked on me. "Sorry sir, but excuse me if I have a problem answering to the thing that made me and orphan." She seethed.

It was then that I remembered her name. Mina Harumi. She was the only survivor of her family of five when they were attacked by a level E.

"Oh Zero you're back. I'm glad," a deep silky voice came from the door. I looked up an my eyes went wide.

The guy there looked so much like... kaname. I expected to see dark brown hair and crimson eyes to match Yuki's but instead I found mahogany hair and warm gray eyes.

"Oh sorry I guess we haven't officially met. I'm Kirei Iida. I've been looking after the moon dorms since Yuki has been away." This was the guy Yuki told me about. I couldn't shake his resemblance to Kaname.

"Zero kiryuu, perfect," I answered safely.

I didn't know this guy or trust him at all. I also didn't like how familiarly he addressed Yuki.

His eyes hid something. I held their stare as I shook his hand. "I'm here to take you to your meeting." He explained.

I nodded and followed the man. Mina followed in suit. She didn't seem too sure about Kirei either but that was probably because he was a vampire.

A chill spread across my chest from the pocket where I kept bloody rose. Interesting, Kaname didn't like this guy either. As much of a pain as Kaname always was he could be helpful in vampire related issues.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I sat at my desk and watched the black car ease into the horizon. I was alone now. I had to be strong.

"Yuki," I jumped at the sound of Senri's voice. I turned and faced he and Rima who stood in front of me. Wondering where Kaito went I found him sitting on the porch with a book.

"Is everything ok?" I asked after an unsettling feeling settled inside of me.

"We talked with everyone in the house and we all agreed that you should feed," Rima answered.

"I'm eating blood tablets regularly you don't have to worry." I shook my head in confusion.

"No not blood tablets we mean feed from us." Senri clarified.

I recoiled. How could I do that? I wouldn't. "No."

"Yuki you need to, don't think about it. It's for your baby." Senri interjected.

Before I said anything else Takuma joined us from the stairs.

"Yuki your baby may be the most dangerous sought after weapon when word gets out, and it will. We all need to do everything in our power to make sure that baby is healthy and protected.

I couldn't argue with them. In all honesty I was scared to death about the fate of my child. I couldn't think about doing anything to hurt it.

"Alright," I agreed reluctantly.

Takuma then took my had and started leading me away. "What right now?" I stammered.

"The sooner the better," Takuma beamed.

We walked back to the study we met in earlier. He sat is both down on the couch in there and looked at me. This situation couldn't get worse for me. This was so awkward!

"Well?" Takuma laughed.

"I can't do this." I cried out.

"Yuki please don't worry about. Here close your eyes." Takuma said dragging me back to the couch.

I squeezed my eyes shut and felt Takuma lean closer to me. I placed my hand on his shoulder and inched towards his neck. I shivered thinking back to his time with Sara. Takuma was probably used to letting purebloods drink his blood like it was nothing.

I willed myself forward and bit into his neck. I didn't realize I was hungry until his blood began to spill into my mouth. Luckily from my time with Kaname I was able to control myself.

I nearly gasped when Takumas memories started flowing into my mind. No these weren't memories. They were records. I saw an admission record. On the top was printed Kirei Iida. There were some holes in his application.

For example the line next to bloodline was left empty. I pulled away from Takuma and met his eyes.

Takuma Ichijo was a genius. While these weird things were happening at Cross academy we could trust no one. I smiled at him. "Thank you," I said.

He nodded knowing what I meant.

"I'll be returning to cross academy to make sure our class is behaving if I may." He smiled.

Our eyes were locked the entire time with a secret message.

"That would be smart," I nodded

Takuma left the room and I studied my hands. I was lucky to have him on my side. He was a valuable asset. I studied the chess board an moved the knight with a grin.

Something stirred in me and I realized the baby was moving. My face lit up before going grim. I had no one to share this with.

This little life was so precious. Yet so dangerous. "Nothing will happen to you. Not while I'm here I promise." I whispered.

Artemis got hot against my leg. I always seemed to forget. I was never alone. Kaname would always be with me.

A form moved outside. My gaze moved to the window. It was pitch black outside but I swear I saw it. I stepped away from the window. It couldn't be. No it was impossible. Kaname's face had flickered in the window but he's back at school.

My heart hammered in my chest. The sound of people running towards the study sounded. I realized then that I must have screamed. I looked to the door and found Senri Rima Takuma an Hanabusa standing in the doorway. I looked back outside and Kaname was gone. My legs gave

"Lady Yuki," Hanabusa gasped catching me before I hit the floor. His worried blue eyes connected with mine before I lost consciousness.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6.3K 511 197
This is a story about Yuki after she left Cross with Kaname. To marry and have his child. Only to realize that she is madly in love with Zero. Which...
4.8K 141 7
(from manga)Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class r...
120K 2.9K 18
I do not own the Vampire Knight series. This is a fanfiction Kaname X zero Takes place shortly after Yuki and Kaname leave Due to the fact that Yuki...
557 39 11
What happens when Yuki's adoptive sister, Yumi Cross, attends the night class and is the only human in said class? A new student named Matsuki Ashiyo...