Secret Girlfriend (Gerard X L...

بواسطة ImLynzForRealz

This is a story of me and Gee and nothing else maybe some Bandit.... المزيد

We Meet
MCR Concert
Hospital
Hospital Part 2/3
Hospital Part 3/3
Shhh....
2 years later
Hairstylist
The Tweet that changed Gee
Ray

Hey You...

46 1 0
بواسطة ImLynzForRealz

Jimmy's POV

What the hell was Lindsey doing? She just stood their looking like an Idiot. After the concert I asked her what was wrong. "I erm  uh..." She said I looked where her gaze was, she was looking at  GERARD WAY! Like of MCR! "You have a crush..." I say with a smiles as she blushes. "no..." She says. After everyone left Gerard came on the stage. "Hey Jimmy!" He said giving me a bro hug. "Take care of her..." I whisper before walking away. "what?" Gerard asks I just snicker and keep walking.

Lindsey's POV

"Oh Hey You!" I say as Gerard walks over to me as I start to pack up. "Hey Lins.." He says with a smile. "What's up?" I ask. "I am here to ask you if you'd like to come to My concert tommorow night..." he says with a smile handing me a ticket for front row. "awe I'd love too!" I say with a smile.

Gerard's POV

OMG SHE SAID YES! OMG! "Then we can hang out after it?" I ask her. "that sounds great!" She says. "bye..." I say making my way off the stage and home... "Hey Gee!" Mikey said greeting me. "why is your face all flushed? wait no your blushing?" Mikey says. "I no I am not..." I say. "GERARD HAS A CRUSH!" He sang like a five year old child. "SHUT UP!" I say walking to my room and shutting the door.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
71.3K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...