Sameer Sang Naina

Von cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... Mehr

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Problems
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Engagement

752 104 25
Von cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning came by. Sameer woke up to see Naina in his arms. Her face was glowing while she snuggled into him. He smiled as he kissed her forehead. He then kisses her cheeks waking her up. She blushed looking at him while he chuckles and snuggles into her neck area leaving small kisses.

Naina:(Biting her lower lip)"Sameerr Chordo muhje"(She said as he pushed him a little. She grabbed the blanket around her and ran to the bathroom while Sameer layed on the bed for few minutes smiling thinking about last night before getting up to go get ready. )

Today was the day they had to head back home. It had been a week since they came here and it was one of the best vacations Sameer had ever had. After freshening up Sameer and Naina checked there final arrangements before leaving the hotel room to the airport.

In the Texi..

Naina was resting her head on Sameer's shoulder as he had his arms wrapped around her. There was complete silence in the car except for the 90s music playing in the background and people outside the car honking and going on with their daily life.

Naina:"Sameer muhje toh yakin hi nahi ho raha ki aaj meri behen ji Sagai hai. I mean can you believe it. Ese lag raha hai ki kal hi toh Preeti aur Rohan mile the lardte jagardte hue or aaj. Aaj dono ek pyaar ki door me bandh ne wale hai"

Sameer:"Haan sahi kaha tumne time kitni jaldi beeta hai. Muhje toh kabhi Kabhi lagta hai ki yeh sab ek sapna hai woh jab meri neend kholegi tum mere pass nahi rahogi"

Naina:(Looking up towards his face to see him lost looking outside the car. She signs understanding his inner thoughts and slowly moves closer and kisses his cheeks  before Whispering )"I love you."

Sameer looked at her shocked before looking at the driver to see him busy driving. He again, still with his eyes widen, looks at Naina to see her smiling suspiciously. Shock would be a understatement to say as if now. His Naina just kissed him! On the cheek! In public!

Naina:(Breakin his thoughts )"Sameer I know tum kya soch rahe ho. But plz don't take tension na. Hum aapne ghar ja rahe hai. Humhare bhai behen ki shaadi hai. Toh plz smiles. Tum ese serious serious aache nahi lagte. Haste hue bahut handsome lagte ho"(Sameer signs and passes a small smile to her to which she frowns looks at him with an angry cute face. Seeing her a soft smile comes on his face. )

Sameer:"Happy "(He asked smiling )

Naina:"Yep Mr. Maheshwari "(She said with a cute smile)

He hugs her as they reach the airport. He always believed Naina was an angle. She always mad things look so easy and lovable. He himself knew that she herself had dealt with all the things he had scene in Delhi. Taiji was no less then Dadi in taunting Naina. But one thing that made taiji different was that some where in her heart she still considered Naina as her family. On The other hand, Dadi, for sure, Never  thought of Sameer as family.

Few hours passed. Samaina had landed in Ahmedabad. Mundit had come to pick Samaina up in Sameer's car. As Samaina collected their luggage and moved to leave the airport they met munna and Pandit who hugged Sameer tightly.

Munna:"Kya bataye bhabhi Aap dono 5 din ke liye kya gaya hum toh akele se ho gaye"

Sameer:"Ab zayda dramatic mat bano. Ghar chale"

Pandit:"Haan bhai chal."(They all settled down in the car with mundit up front and Samaina in the back)

Pandit:(Teasingly )"Aur kaisa raha aapka honeymoon "(Naina blushed while munna and Pandit laughed)

Sameer:"teri aur Amrita ki shaadi hone de phir batata hoon."

Pandit:"Aaye haaye tere mooh me ghee shakar "(Hearing him all laughed)

Naina:"Engagement ki tayariyan kaisi chal rahi hai munna"

Munna:"Haan bhabhi tayari toh zoro shoro se chal rahi hai."

Soon they reach Maheshwari/Somani Mansion. Samaina and mundit enter the house with the bag. Seeing them enter deepika run towards them hugging Naina and Sameer catching everyone's attention. one by one Rohan ,poonam bhabhi and others comes and hugs Samaina. Then they greet the elders as well. As they were talking to Vishaka and Vivek Dadi walked towards them in attitude.

Dadi:"Aare bobby gate pe karde baat hi karte rahoge ki kuch aur bhi karoge. Aaj humhare Rohan ki engagement hai ese faltu time waste nahi karna chahiye."

Everyone became silent and turned towards her. Few people looked at her hopelessly while the boys looked at her with frustration. Naina sees this and moves towards dadi when Sameer holds her hand. She looks at him to see him looking at her. He nods in a negative direction. She smiles at him and blinks her eyes in reassurance before heading towards Dadi and bending to touch her feet while Dadi just look at her in disgust.

Naina:"Namaste Dadi. Main Naina. Aapki badi pota bahu. Aur I know hum pehele nahi mile hai per maine aapke baar me bahut suna hai. Waise toh meri duty banti hai ki me aapka khud humhare ghar me welcome karo per kya kar kal hum yahan nahi the. Waise koyi baat nahi aapka yahan jo 1 hafte rahene ka plan hai woh bahut yadgar ragega."(She said with a sweet smile while Dadi looked at her confusingly )

Deepika:(Breaking in)"Bhabhi chaliye na. Muhje gifts dekhne hai jo aap laye ho humhare liye"

Naina:"Haan haan chalo."

Samaina headed up to freshen up. They were changing clothes and unpacking some stuff when Vishaka came. She smiled at Naina and Sameer before handing them the clothing for tonight's event.

Vishaka:"Aaj shaan ko sagai me yeh pehena hai tum dono ko"

Naina:"ji maa"

Sameer:"Waise maa. Sabse kaas aapki saas ka wig abhi bhi nahi badla na"(He said with a teasing smile as he tugged his fake ears behind his head)

Naina's eyes widen as she tugged him with her elbow to which he laughed soon to be joined by Vishaka.

Vishaka:(pulling his ears slightly)"Badmash"

Naina smiles as Vishaka leaves to go downstairs soon to be followed by Sameer and Naina. Downstairs everyone was seated in the living room as Samaina were passing some gift they bought for the family.

Naina:"Aur Mamiji yeh Saari aapke liya. Hope aapko acchi lage"

Mamiji:"By god kitni sunder hai haan hai"(She said looking at Vishaka to which she nods)

Naina sorted out the gifts for Agrawal family to see only one gift left. She looks at Sameer before turning to an uninterested Dadi.

Naina:"Aur dadi yeh aapke liye. Massager"

Dadi:(Looking at the massager in disinterest )"Aare isse behetar toh massager toh mere branded leol company ka hota tha"

Sameer:"Dadi woh leol company ka hi hai"(He said with a sarcastic smile while munna and Pandit chuckled slowly. Sameer turns to Naina and whispers)"Me kehe raha tha mera idea best hai. Woh gift hi dena chahiye tha inhe"

Naina:(Whispering back)"pagal ho kya. Gift pe wig kaun deta hai"

Sameer:"Inke liye toh wig hi sahi cheeze hai"(Naina elbows him)

Munna:(Seeing them whispering )"Wah dekho toh love birds ko. Yahan honeymoon khatam ho gaya per romance abhi tak nahi gaya"

Sameer:"Aur kabhi jayega bhi nahi. "

Pandit:"oyye hoye"

They All talked for a while before they started to get ready for the Engagement ceremony. It was even time. All the guest started to arrive. Everyone was in the backyard where the ceremony was to take place. Agrawal family also came. Samaina took blessing from Agrawal family while Naina hugged preeti. Dadi looked on confused at the bonding between Agrawals and Naina.

Soon the ceremony started. Preehan were taken to stage. The rings were exchanged and a dance performance was performed by  the youngsters. Later that evening,  most of the guest had left while only Agrawal and close family were left. The elders were in their own group chatting for the further ceremonies while the youngster were in their own room chatting among themselves.

Naina:"So Mrs. Somani Kaisi hain aap"

Preeti:"Accha ji meri trick muhjhi pe"

Naina:"pay back isn't so bad "(All smiles at the sister's bickering )

Swati:"Accha naina yeh sab chord yeh bata ooty kaisa tha. Kya kya kiya. Aur photos photos to liye hi honge dikha na"

Munna:"Aare frawk wali Pandit shaant hoga itni bhi kya excitment "

Naina:"Swati, Sameer ne photographs ko ek shop me di hai. Woh kal perso tak album banake denge"

On the other hand Dadi was busy investigating. Though she didn't have her little assistant like in Delhi, From the days event and some information from here and there she can conclude few things.

Dadi:(to herself )"Jaise yeh log baat kar rahe hai isse saaf saaf sabhit hota hai ki yeh Naina aur Sameer ki love marriage hui hai. Aur ab yeh mere Rohan ko bhi ushi track pe le ja rahe hai. I mean dekho toh sahi. Me aapne Rohan ke liye ek acchi amari ghar ki beti laati jo Rohan ke class se match kare. Naina ka class toh Sameer ke liye sahi bhi hai. Bhenji types. Per jo bhi hai the preeti aur uska pariwar Naina ke bahut karib dikh raha hai. Pata lagana hoga "

The night passed by. Samaina retired to their room being tried. Today was truly a long day. Plus tomorrow was a big day. Sameer had his first day of office.

Naina:"Sameer maine alarm toh laga diya hai 6 bhaje ka "

Sameer:"Naina 6...Kuch zayda hi jaldi nahi hai I mean office starts at 9 aur tum 3 ghante pehele muhje uthke kya karongi."

Naina:"Yeh alarm tumhare nahi mere liye hai. Waise bhi alarms tumpe kaam nahi karte. Muhje hi tumhe subhe uthana pardega"

Sameer:"Accha kal ka kal dekhenge. Aaj ka aaj dekhle ?"(He said as he pulls her on the bed cuddling her)

Naina:"I am gonna miss you"

Sameer:(Chuckled )"Aare me koyi bahar thori ja raha hoon bus office hi toh jaonga"

Naina:"haan per hum pichle ek mahine se ek saath hai. Tum air main hum 24/7 ek saath hi rehete the aur ab din ke pure 8 ghante tumhare bina "

Sameer:"Pata nahi yeh chamatkar kaise hua. Meri Naina ko mere saath rehen hai. Usually ulta hits hai na. I am the one who says your dialogue while you are like  Sameer work is important "(He said imitating her in the end)

Naina:"I know yeh tumhari line hai but I'll still miss you"

Sameer:(Kisses her forehead )"Naina tumne kya socha hai"

Naina:"Kiss baare me?"

Sameer:"Kaam me baare me."(Naina looks up at him)"Common Naina tumme kitna talent hai. Itna accha likhti ho aur itni intelligent ho tumhe toh kihi bhi field me nukari mil sakti hai."

Naina:"Sameer Nakari abhi"

Sameer:"Kyun tumhe nahi karni"

Naina:"Karni hai ofcourse karni hai. Muhje tumhe papa maa aur Chachaji Chachiji sabko proud feel karna hai per muhje nahi lagta abhi sahi time hai."

Sameer:"kyun Naina abhi kya hau"

Naina:"Sameer samjo.. Abhi abhi shaadi hui hai. Aur Dadi bhi hai. Agar me koyi bhi galti karti hoon abhi toh me saaf saaf unhe tumhe sunane ka moka de rahi hoon and I don't want that. aur me kya karon muhje abhi kuch pata bhi nahi hai"

Sameer:" Naina tumhi ne kaha tha na ki ab se tum me kuch bahi bus hum hai. Toh phir tum aapne dream ko ese kaise push back de sakti ho. Naina tumhare dreams are my dreams. And I will help you fulfill each and every one. Aur logo ka kaam he kehena unho maaro goli tum bus muhjpe focus karo"(He said pulling her closer)

Naina:"Okay per me kya karon"

Sameer:"Tumne accounts ki practice ki thi na. toh tum  humhare office me job kyun nahi karti. you can explore your abilities then pick the right career for yourself "

Naina:"humhare office me. Pagal ho kya. Sab kya sochenge "

Sameer:"Phir Sab. Me kal papa se baat karne wala hoon. Aur chaho toh tum ek interview dedo. Woh tumhe tumhari kabiliyat pe job denge. Okay"

Naina:"Alright "

Sameer:"Aur phir humhari ek aur problem solved"

Naina:"kaunsi?"

Sameer:"8 ghante door rehene wali. Ab toh  Tum mere saamne rahogi din bhar"(He said kissing her cheeks while she giggles )

Naina:"Pagal ho tum"(She said laughing)

Sameer:"Haan tumhare pyaar me"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Sameer's first day at office and Naina's career talk. More preehan wedding functions and Dadi's plans"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.7K 806 8
"Neither the 'Best of Friends' who would want to meet often, nor the enemies who would want to kill each other." A relation with so many ups and down...
45.3K 2.6K 23
Hey guys this is my second fanfiction on Samaina,, this story is starting from college days, . I hope you guys love it. Thank you... please vote for...
128K 21.3K 170
What is Love for you? Sameer - If I can be with you when the world ends it will be enough for me... Naina - I love you not because who you are, but b...
29K 1.9K 38
After being in Coma for nearly 1 Year, she returns to see her love happily married to someone and also had a baby. Her eyes filled with hurt hate pa...