Breathless ✓

By Selenaedward22

Victoria Forbes, a young aspiring doctor, trudges through yet another ordinary day-a recurring pattern in her... More

Description ✔
Prologue ✔
One ✔
Two ✔
Three ✔
Four ✔
Five ✔
Six ✔
Seven ✔
Eight ✔
Nine ✔
Ten ✔
Eleven ✔
Twelve ✔
Thirteen ✔
Fourteen ✔
Fifteen ✔
Sixteen ✔
Seventeen ✔
Eighteen ✔
Ninteen ✔
Twenty ✔
Twenty-One ✔
Twenty-Two ✔
Christian's pov ✔
Twenty-Three ✔
Twenty - Four ✔
Twenty-Five ✔
Twenty - Six ✔
Twenty - Seven ✔
Twenty - Eight ✔
Twenty - Nine ✔
Thirty ✔
Thirty - One ✔
Thirty - Two ✔
Thirty - Three ✔
Thirty - Four ✔
Thirty - Five ✔
Thirty - Six ✔
Thirty - Seven ✔
Thirty - Eight ✔
Thirty - Nine ✔
Forty ✔
Forty - One ✔
Forty - Two ✔
Forty - Three ✔
Forty - Four ✔
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER #1
BONUS CHAPTER #2
BONUS CHAPTER #3
BONUS CHAPTER #4
Actually rewriting BREATHLESS

FIFTY-SEVEN

5.5K 190 19
By Selenaedward22

"All of the downs and the uppers, keep making love to each other and I'm trying, trying, trying, but I, can't keep my hand to myself."

"I mean I could but why would I want to?"

— Selena Gomez

...

...

I published 4 chapters before this. (53 to 56)

Last chapter guysss.

⚠️ Mature scene ahead

...

"It's okay, honey. You are no longer associated to them. You're your own person. Your parents are watching over you from heaven. Those two but nut cases mean nothing," Karla holds my hand while stay tucked into Lorenzo's side.

The door opens and Uncle Sam walks in along with Aunt Jane.

"Oh Victoria dear, what happened?" He kneels in front of me.

"My- my biological parents are here. They-" I cut myself off and start crying again.

"What are they doing here?" He asks startled.

"He has a small share in one of our latest projects. I had to invite him," Lorenzo mutters pulling me back into him.

"Uncle Sam, you've known me since the day my parents brought me home. You know I'd be nothing without them. Now why are they here? They are not my parents," I shake my head, crying.

"Yes, honey. They just gave birth to you. You are Harmony's and David's daughter. Not of those low lives'," he rubs my hand.

The door opens again and it's Christian. I immediately jump off of where I'm sitting and into Christian's arms.

"I'm sorry you have to through this on our wedding day," he murmurs in my ear. "Say the word now and you'll never have to see them again."

"I just want to know why they did, what they did," I whisper back. "They owe me that much."

"Whatever my wife says," he kisses my cheek.

"Everything happens for a reason Victoria. You'll get through this," Aunt Jane gives me an encouraging look.

"Thank you," I murmur.

They door opens, yet again and this time it's Rico and behind him... it's them.

"My beautiful daughter. My Victoria," my biological mother comes to hug me but is pulled back by Lorenzo.

"Stay away from her," Lorenzo warns her with a glare.

"So it is you," the man with her grunts. "It's nice how you managed to snatch the son son of Lorenzo Vasquez."

I flinch back at his tone and Christian's grip on me tightens.

"Watch your tongue, old man," Rico bites out. "Before I fucking cut it."

"I just want to know why you did, what you did. If you can't answer me, you can leave or you will be removed."

"No, no, honey, you don't understand. We were so young when you were born. We tried to take care if you but we couldn't. We had to stand up to out feet. You were becoming a burden, you were young. You had needs we couldn't fulfil. We thought you'd be better off without us," the woman explains.

"I was a burden?"

"I didn't mean it like that, my baby girl," she cries while she tries to reach for me.

"You couldn't fucking take care of me? I just needed my mom!" I yell out.

"Don't shout, young lady," the man stresses out.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want to. You're in my house. This is my room. And this is my family. I can do whatever I want," I glare at them, the tears long forgotten.

"Listen to us-" the woman starts again.

"Nora, you listen to me," Christian pushes me behind him. "Do you know your daughter's age? Do you know your daughter's occupation? Her favorite color? Where she lives? Anything?"

"I-" she looks down in shame.

"Yes, that's right. You fucking don't! Now get lost."

"You are not thinking clearly, Victoria. You have to understand us," the man starts.

I pull out the gun from Christian's waist band and aim it at them.

"Give me one good reason for not shooting you right now," I cock the gun at them. "One fucking reason and I'll let you walk away, alive."

"Victoria, what are you doing? Put the gun down," Nora my so called biological mother stutters in front of me.

"You do know that I will shoot you here and no one will even find out? Our men will cut you two into tiny little pieces and throw you to the sharks."

All the color drains from their faces.

"Please forgive us, Victoria. We made a mistake."

"Do you have anymore kids?"

They shake their heads, "We couldn't conceive after you."

"Good," I put the gun down. "Now you both are going to walk away from here and the Vasquez's are going to take away all the investments, all your shares. I'm going to file a 20 million dollar law suit against you. Then you will run out of all the money because Christian will make sure you don't get a visa go anywhere. He'll make sure you don't get a job, anywhere. You both will be on the streets, abandoned by your friends and family," I finish off. "That's your punishment."

They fall on their knees in front of me, "No, please don't do this to us."

"Rico, please take them away."

I turn around and make my way to the bed.

I hear them yell for me but I ignore them.

"Baby, you did good," Christian kneels down in front of me. "I know this all happened but let's just forget about it. It's our wedding and I have so much planned for you."

I stroke his cheek and give him a smile, "I was thinking we end the party and stay here the night. In the glass room. The stars look so pretty from here and then tomorrow you get to surprise me with everything you have planned."

"It sounds perfect. Our first night, in our home," he leans up and kisses me. His tongue parts my lips and makes contact with mine. I press harder into him.

"I love you, Christian, so much."

"I love you too, baby."

"Come on, run," Christian takes my hand just as the others leave.

"Why are we running?" I giggle as we run through the house.

"Because why not?" He turns his head and winks at me.

He abruptly stops and scoops me up in his arms, "You're too slow."

"You are not allowed to take such exertion, you'll hurt yourself," I scold him.

"We'll worry about it later," he runs up the stairs and in a few moments we are in the glass room.

I gasp when I see the inside of the room. There are scented candles everywhere. The couch that was here is replaced by a beautiful four poster bed. There were already some plants here but now there are like a thousand more flowers.

There are fairy lights draped over the plant pots. The stars look so pretty from here.

Everything is just so perfect.

"When did you do this?" I look at Christian who stands stands there quietly observing me.

"The second you wished to spend the night up here. I wanted everything perfect for my angel," he murmurs. "Kidding, I kinda already knew you'll want to go here at some point in the night."

"Oh Christian," I walk to him. "This is just what I needed," I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips against his. His hands go to my waist he and pulls me closer to him.

I let my fingers start working on his tie and buttons. I push his suit jacket backwards until it falls on the ground.

Christian's hand move to thighs and he lifts me up until my legs are wrapped around his torso.

He moves to the bed and gently lowers me down until my back meets with the silk sheets.

He moves to his knees and takes off my heeled sandals. He climbs on top of me and smashes his lips to mine. Kissing me so passionately that I lose myself in it.

I love the way he feels against me.

"You feel so incredible," he voices out my thoughts. "You're so majestic. So mesmerizing."

The next thing I know, his shirt and pants are gone and he works to remove my dress, leaving me in my white lingerie.

His mouth moves across my jaw to my neck and my exposed chest. He tugs my nipple with his teeth from over my bra. I moan out loud at this action and tug at his hair. He pulls back and gives me a light smirk.

His hand disappears underneath me and undoes my bra then peels it off my body. His every touch is a gentle caress. His every word reminds me how much he loves me.

His mouth finally finds my breast. He kicks, sucks and bites it making my eyes roll back.

"I want you inside me, Christian. Please," I can't out once I feel his hardness against my thigh.

He groans painfully, "You're killing me here."

He sits up and with a yank he tears off my panties. His both hands grip my thighs then parts them and not even a second later his mouth latches with the most sensitive part of my body.

His tongue is so skilled. He licks, bites, laps my folds until I'm shaking with pleasure. He gently bites my bud which makes me scream out loud.

But before I could finish he pulls away.

"What are you doing?" I ask on the verge of tears.

"You can't come unless I'm inside you," he says and slips off his boxers.

When my eyes meet his cock, I forget everything else. I always had my suspicions but he's so big and thick in size. Not extra big but definitely bigger than most men.

I guess it's in the Italian genes.

"You're on birth control, right?"

I nod finally meeting his.

"Good, I want to feel you bare, underneath me."

I moan at his words.

He positions himself against my entrance and then slowly pushes into me. The head of him alone stretches me so much that I dig my nails into his back to ease the little pain. It's been a while since I've had sex.

But with Christian. It's making love. I've never done this before.

He pushes more inside of me and I take him all greedily. He is so tense above me. His every move is so calculated.

I dig my feet in his rear, urging him to fill me up. With one last thrust he fills me whole.

With slow movements he starts move. I move my hips and meet his every thrust with my own.

"Don't. If you want me to last, don't do it," he groans.

"Faster, Christian. I need it faster," I beg him.

It wakens something in him and he moves faster and harder.

Just what I need.

I get closer and closer to climax.

"I'm going to come, Christian..."

He takes my leg and throws it over his shoulder, and thrusts harder making me scream out loud. It's so deeper like this. He hits my g-spot multiple times, until all my eyes roll back and all I'm seeing is stars. No pun intended.

With a scream I come all over him and immediately be follows, shooting all his load into me, filling me up.

Christian collapses beside me, breathing heavily.

"That was best thing I've ever experienced in my life," he pants out.

"You were amazing. Are you sure were a virgin?" I ask him teasingly.

"Yes, I'm sure," he chuckles.

"Well I hope you're not tired because we just got started," I say as I climb on top of him and grip him in my hand.

I can already feel him hardening.

He grins up at me after that we go round after round until we can't move from exhaustion.

After a long long time, we both are finally at peace.

We finally get to have our happily ever after.

But for how long?

...

...

I'm gonna proof read these chaps now and fix any error I can find. You can point out for me though. ❤️❤️

Love y'all.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 72 28
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...
364 72 8
Status: ongoing (updates every Saturday @ 5pm uk time) Jeremiah is the last person Dee should be friends with - after all, he broke her best friend's...
1K 305 87
Top marks, a loving family and money. James has everything he wants. He goes to a good school with his best friend Becky and is known for being the b...
8.8K 272 40
(EDITING/REWRITING SOON) ***** An Affair of Affection♡︎ (𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔)•(𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥) Naomi always wanted him, her best friend of almost seven years but...