sweets || bryce hall

De amiafairy

No one ever thought Bryce would end up with a girl like her. Obviously damaged, innocent, unattached to socia... Mais

Please Read: Apology/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Sweatshirt
Chapter 2: Suit
Chapter 3: New Best Friend
Chapter 4: Prank
Chapter 5: Simp
Chapter 6: See Ya Later Babe
Chapter 7: Flirting
Chapter 8: Drunk
Chapter 9: No Clue
Chapter 10: Frozen Yogurt
Chapter 11: Nothing
Chapter 12: You Guys
Chapter 13: Find Out
Chapter 14: Movie Night
Chapter 15: Kiddo
Chapter 16: It's About Time
Chapter 17: Doll
Chapter 18: Different
Chapter 19: His
Chapter 20: Why
Chapter 21: My Family
Chapter 22: Comments
Chapter 23: What She Wants
Chapter 24: Calm Down
Chapter 25: Jealous
Chapter 26: I Get It
Chapter 27: Relapse
Chapter 28: Whipped
Chapter 29: Please
Chapter 30: Sit Down
Chapter 31: My Life
Chapter 32: Smirk
Chapter 33: Tweets
Chapter 34: Shake
Chapter 35: I Dare You
Chapter 36: Always
Chapter 38: It Scares Me
✨New Cover✨
Chapter 39: This'll Be Fun
Chapter 40: Best. Night. Ever.
Chapter 41: Silent
Chapter 42: Only One
Chapter 43: BOR-ing
Chapter 44: 'Couple Stuff'
Chapter 45: Trust
Chapter 46: Perfect
Chapter 47: Poison Her
Chapter 48: Relax
Chapter 49: Dope
Chapter 50: She Left Me
Christmas Collab (A "sweets" Short): James' Video
Chapter 51: Of Course
Chapter 52: Ever Again
Chapter 53: Home
Chapter 54: Broke Him
Chapter 55: I Forgave You
Chapter 56: My Perfect Christmas
Chapter 57: You Know It Sweets
Chapter 58: No Matter What
Chapter 59: One Minute
please don't hate me, ily?
F-Boy Kitchen (A "sweets" Short)
Deserve (A "sweets" Short)
Your Mom (A "sweets" Short)
Lie Detector (A "sweets" Short)
Target (A "sweets" Short)
OnlyFans (A "sweets" Short)
Chapter 60: I've Got This
New Cover!
I'm Continuing This Book Here
Chapter 61: Square One
Chapter 62: Door
Chapter 63: Doorway
Chapter 64: Nothing to Say
Chapter 65: Back
Chapter 66: Home
Chapter 67: It's Over
Chapter 68: Squishmallows
A Decision
Chapter 69: All These Bags
Chapter 70: Lucky
Dancing in the Rain (A "sweets" Short)
Chapter 71: Fancy
Chapter 72: Forever
This Book is Finished, So Now What? Pt 1
This Book is Finished, So Now What? Pt 2
One Last Thank You

Chapter 37: She's Worth It

12.3K 236 83
De amiafairy

Thank you for 230k guys, I love you so much. Thank you for being my community and for the continuous support.

-

...A month later... Late August...

Nessa POV

"She doesn't want a big party guys, why do you suddenly all think that's something Rory would want?!" I yell, standing up from the couch. All of the boys shhh me, and I cover my mouth. I completely forgot that Rory is still asleep upstairs.

I started staying here off and on over the past few weeks, but mostly I just come over and hang out. This morning though, I got here, and all the boys were awake. Apparently Rory started screaming in her sleep last night. We all assume it had to do with Lucas, but it always could've been falling from a balcony.

We have no idea. She never talks about them anymore, so Bryce was up the entire night trying to calm her down. She apparently finally passed out like fifteen minutes before I got here, so none of the boys slept.

In the process of this, everyone remembered that her birthday is in two days.

"Nessa isn't wrong though. She has said maybe twenty words to any of us in the month and a half since other than "yes" and "no" or "maybe". She won't even talk to Bryce about anything." Jaden says, laying sideways over an armchair, his head hanging down towards the ceiling.

"But she's been so... not Rory. I just feel like we should do something to cheer her up." Noah responds, scrolling through something on his phone. He looks up at all of us, making Quinton and Griffin just shrug.

"Man, I don't know. I wasn't there, but she's... she's traumatized. Like, worse than ever before. I know the girls told me she was terrified you were going to leave her after what Chase did, let alone this." I see a smirk form on Josh's face next to me, before he pulls me down by the waist and says,

"You mean the D'Amelios? Those girls? The ones that hate you now because you-"

"Yeah, yeah, okay? Not the time," Griffin rolls his eyes as all of the boys burst out laughing, except Griffin. "The point was they told me she was insecure about Bryce not wanting her then. I can't imagine how she feels now."

"So do we try to show that we all still love her, or do we leave her birthday alone for now and wait to try to cheer her up until she gets to feeling for stable?" Blake questions, rubbing his eye out of exhaustion.

"She was just so... not okay last night. What if loud noice from a party or something..." Quinton furrows his eyebrows, looking as confused as the rest of us. I look around at al the boys, having to look up to see Josh's face.

"What? I mean I know you like looking at me, but what's up Ness?" Josh laughs, before yawning.

"You all just look absolutely exhausted," I say, looking around again, "Especially Bryce. Look at you, you can barely keep your eyes open." He just waves me off.

"It fine. What are we going to do for Rory's birthday? Seriously,"

"You do look tired man," Blake says, causing Bryce to roll his eyes back. I stop him before he can use is exhaustion to fuel a fight with his best friend.

"Why don't you guys all god to bed?" I hold up my hand to stop them from interruption me with their protests, before continuing, "I'll call some of the girls, and we'll all figure out what to do. All of you, now, go sleep!" They all groan, but none the less get up, heading towards the stairs tiredly.

-

Kouvr POV

"Don't TOUCH ME MICHAEL OH MY GOD!" Mia screams, running after Michael with a baseball bat she somehow found. Alex and Thomas are both filming, laughing behind their cameras.

Olivia, Kelianne, James, Larray, Tayler, Chase, Tony, Nikita, and I all are just sitting watching the chaos when my phone buzzes.

-

Nessa

Hey I need some help with Rory's birthday and the boys were up last night because... well it was a rough night. Could you come over to Sway and help me by chance? Bring a few people over?

-

"Hey! Guys!" I yell, making everyone in the room stop and look at me, "Did any of you know that Rory's birthday is in two days!?" They all just look at me confused, clearly with no idea either.

"Wait! She told us that Kouvr! That first time she came here, for the pool party! Remember?" Mia says, and suddenly I remember that conversation. That was when we decided we were going to be best friends.

"She's turning 19 right?" Tayler asks, pulling out his phone. Olivia and Nikita do the same, all three of them typing furiously.

"How is she? She hasn't come around in so long, not since..." Kelianne trails off, joining the rest of us is awkwardly trying not to look at Chase. He sadly looks down, shaking his head, keeping silent. He knows he fucked up. And we know we don't need to keep reminding him.

Honestly, it took a bit, but we've all forgiven Chase. Granted, he didn't do anything to us directly, but you can bet that we were all pissed at him for what he did to Rory.

At this point people here are only mad at the Sway boys. Let's just say all hell broke lose, verbally, after Rory left. And a lot of people said some things that they can't take back.

"What are you three even doing?" Larray interrupts my thoughts, making all of us look over to Olivia, Nikita, and Tayler.

"I'm looking for information on Rory, I know she doesn't have social media but you'd think..." Olivia says, staring into her phone.

"I mean, the bitch has got clout for sure but it's all drama articles, and just... made up stuff," Nikita shakes her head.

"Guys, the kid has been M.I.A. for the past month and a half, and she didn't exist to the world until just over six months ago. We don't even know her past, I would hope the world doesn't." Tony says, nudging Nikita's shoulder as he stands up.

"Okay, well, we at least know she hasn't had the easiest time," I start, but Mia interrupts me,

"Especially lately god." She shakes her head and I just stare at her, offended. Everyone looks at her as she continues shaking her head, oblivious to the fact that she just completely cut me off. "Oh! Sorry Kouvr... go ahead..." she sheepishly realizes, making everyone laugh. I shake my head with a small smile before continuing,

"With what we know, shouldn't we help them try to cheer her up? I miss seeing Rory smile..." I trail off, looking around, realizing that everyone is looking at me confused now. "What?"

"Bub, what are you talking about?" Alex says, tilting his head. Oh... I forgot to tell them Nessa texted me.

I explain Nessa's text, and get a very strong reaction.

"No, no way! I'm not going over there!" Chase yells back at me.

"I wasn't asking you to! She just asked for a few of us to go over, you don't have to Chase." I say, trying to calm down the clearly panicking boy.

"Why would we go over there? The Sway boys have been nothing but rude and disrespectful, and Nessa hasn't even tried to help Chase or any of us, hasn't taken any responsibility." Thomas says, looking up from where he's been on his phone for the last five minutes while we've all been talking. He's been super busy lately, I don't blame him.

"Because this wouldn't be for them, it's for Rory." Olivia says, before imeadiately raising her arms in surrender at the looks she gets back, "Hey! I don't want to go there anymore than any of you, I was involved more than a lot of you. But she's worth it, and you all know it." Everyone mumbles, and James stands up.

"Well, I'm still friends with the boys, because I am ✨unproblematic✨, ha ha, so I'll go with you Ms. Kouvr," he grins at me, and I stand up, clapping, in response.

"Yay! Who else?" I look around and Olivia and Larray both smile, standing up. Mia nods as well.

"I'll go too. I'm still chill with my friends so... yeah... sorry guys..." Tayler awkwardly stands up.

"Cool, it's settled! We'll leave in 10 minutes!" I smile.

-

hi. i love you guys, i hope you like this one.

thank you for the support.

please comment and vote, i really appreciate it.

comment what you think they should do for her birthday...

love you guys, thank you for reading xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.9K 148 39
•Life is great until that one person isn't in it anymore, I learnt that the hard way• •"I'll always love you, will you always love me? I hate that al...
67.8K 796 18
this is like a short story like you can read in a day so. yea. may be a sequel to this 😌💅🏼 my f i r s t story so if it sucks im sorry :) story ma...
25.1K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...
21.7K 1.5K 30
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Lilly gets adopted by the Damelio's at a young age, after being kidnapped from her real family and abused until her neighbors heard h...