Chapter 32: Smirk

Rory POV

"Are you sure you want us to film this video Sweets? I get it if it's weird or anything, I mean it is weird but-" I cut off my nervous, rambling boyfriend, connecting our lips

"Bryce? I don't care. Film your video." He shakes his head with a smile, standing up.

"How did I get so lucky?" He grabs my uninjured hand, pulling me up and kissing my forehead. It's been 3 weeks since the accident, and I'm pretty sure I haven't spent more that 5 minutes away from him since. Everyone is just kind of chill, but the boys are still a little bit tense.

Jaden was the first one to run up and apologize, hugging me as I came into the Sway House from the hospital. Bryce grumbled, the entire time, but Josh apologized next, Noah and Quinton following him. I didn't have the heart to be mad, so I forgave them. Even so, Jaden and Josh covered my hospital bills and I couldn't be more grateful.

Bryce says I should have made them do so regardless, but I think it was a really nice gesture.

"So her name is Elle?" I ask as we walk out of our room.

"Yeah, Elle Jea-" As I walk in front of him to carefully go down the stairs, he stops short, ending the sentence early and says, "Y'know, Sweets, it is hot, you wearing my clothes, always, but I was just gonna say I only have eyes for you, but I really won't be looking at her with your bra hanging out the side of my tank top," he laughs. His hand grips my hip, spinning me back around before I get to the stairs.

He stares down at me, a smirk on his face. I see a look in his eyes, one that I have a strange feeling I should be scared of, but I'm not. I feel butterflies in my stomach as he goes to slide the hand on my hip lower, but he's interrupted by Blake's voice, "Yo! Bryce! Elle is here, c'mon!"

"Ugghh," Bryce groans, pulling me closer, pushing his face into the top of my head, "Every time." I just laugh, making him smile, before pulling me down the stairs.

"Hey Bryce," a tall blond girl walks towards us, smiling. So this is Elle. I smile at her as she looks towards me, a lol of recognition snapping onto her face. "Oh my god, you're Rory! I've seen so much about you on Tiktok Room!" She laughs, making me shyly smile, moving closer to Bryce.

"Yeah, our little RoRo has been all over lately hasn't she," Griffin says, walking from behind Elle, ruffling my hair as he carries a tripod towards where they want to film. I swat at him as he walks away, Blake and Bryce laughing.

"You're so cute! You're even smaller in real life!" she says, smiling widely. I just smile back at her before hugging Bryce, hiding my face in his side. All three of them laugh again, before Blake and Elle walk toward the couch, Griffin saying something to them.

"She's right you know, you are cute baby," Bryce smirks down at me.

"Well you're hot, how about that?" I say, abruptly moving my head to look up at him, a shocked look on his face, which soon turns into his classic smirk.