Chapter 44: 'Couple Stuff'

Uploaded: 12/21/20

This is the first thing of my Week of Uploads! Later today will be Chapter 3 of "mini beck" and tomorrow will be Chaper 45 of this book, along with "chill (part two) • c. hudson" in my Imagines book! I'm so excited to be back and when I'm actually writing this it's 2:30 am on December 7th. I want to publish this now so bad! But I know it'll be worth the wait.

I have so much more coming, and I have everything for this week with sweets planned out. You guys aren't ready. It's going to be a roller coaster, but I think you will like it.

But we're starting off with a bang because this chapter is over 3500 words. I can't promise they'll all be this long, but I will put everything I have into these the next couple of weeks. So be ready!

I will be updating this book, "mini beck", "Tiktok Imagines", "damaged goods", and on Thursday and Saturday there will be a surprise upload on something for both days. So catch up or re read all of my books to be ready(except "damaged goods" which is being restarted)! Thank you guys for all the support and I hope you all love it!

And for the record, this week of uploads will cover a lot of time I think in this book, but Rory's birthday was August 28th, and then Bryce's post, her going to Charli and Dixie's, and this chapter take place over the course of September 10th/11th. And then on and on as indicated.

Also, anything that Rory ends up posting to Tiktok will be videos Addison's, mainly because she is the closest to what I was Rory to look like. It's a coincidence that she is his actual girlfriend in real life.

-

Rory POV

I went home from Charli and Dixie's earlier to find the house empty, and a note that just said "be back later, love you ro -Blake" and that's it. I'm assuming they're at Tayler's new "Compound" place or whatever. Bryce wanted to ride Tayler's bikes or something.

I sat at the counter for a while, trying to decide what I was going to do with my new social media's. We're keeping it all private, and we texted everyone but the Sway boys that I got it. I'm going to tell all of them when they get home.

Or I was.

Now it's three a.m. and none of them are here, and honestly, I'm really tired.

I've been trying to decide what I want to post, and honestly, the most fun thing seems to just post pictures of me, since only my friends will see it. I can try to branch out a bit? I don't know, we'll see.

I don't know if I have the confidence to post myself so I'll try. But I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind.

I ended up following a bunch more people, changing, and then I've just been laying in my bed, alone.

-

"Why is she still here?!" I can hear Alliyah screaming, her, Alijah, and my father standing in the kitchen. I had walked downstairs just to stand behind the couch where they and their friends were watching a movie and they flipped out.