Chapter 38: It Scares Me

thank you all for 245k reads, ily, i don't deserve this xx

Bryce POV

I walk through the door, smiling lightly as I see my girlfriend's, peacefully, sleeping form under the sun rays that are falling through the window. I carefully shut the doo behind me before quietly walking to the bed. I sit down and then lay back, rolling so I can pull Rory back into my arms.

"Mmmm" I hear, and feel, her hum as she turns, curling into my chest, my arms holding her tightly. I see her hand grip my shirt like usual, knowing it makes her feel more secure.

"I love you Sweets, more than you'll ever know, and I hope you can feel it. Because I don't... I don't know what I can do for you... it scares me." I sigh, looking down at her. The blissful look on her face is a nice change, and even with the sun shining through the closed curtains of my room, I fall asleep too.

-

Nessa POV

I'm just sitting on the couch, uploading a Tiktok I made with Griffin, when the doorbell finally rings

I run over, throwing my phone down on the couch first, and open the door.

"Hey guys, how are ya!" I say, smiling. I see Tayler, Kouvr, Mia, James Charles, Olivia, and Larray.

"Hey Nessa!" Tayler says energetically, walking in, giving me a hug.

"Hey," Mia smiles, walking in with Olivia who hugs me hello, followed by Kouvr.

"Oh my gosh, hi Sister! It's so nice to meet you Nessa! I did that video with Josh and the boys, but I don't know if we've ever met!" He runs towards me, giving me a huge hug. I laugh as I almost fall back.

"It's so nice to meet you too!" I awkwardly smile, pulling away. Larray walks over, hugging me, smiling as he looks around.

"I missed you girly!" I grin at him before turing to Olivia.

"So all the guys are just sleeping?" Olivia asks, nervously almost.

"If you're asking about Kio, he isn't even here. I don't know where he is to be honest. Griffin, Josh, Jaden, Quinton, Blake, Noah, and Bryce are all upstairs. I think Anthony is chilling at Avani's still. Rory was... um... last night was rough, so no one got much sleep. I made them all go to bed, one because especially Bryce, but all of them look dead, and also they were starting to fight about Rory's birthday. Which seemed like a recipe for disaster."

"So Rory fell asleep though?" Kouvr asks, tilting her head, the concern clear in her eyes.

"Yeah, we all came down about an hour ago and were talking. Her birthday came up, but I made them to up. Bryce put up a fight, but I got him to give up and eventually follow the rest of em."

"It's still amazing to me. I never imagined that it would ever be a thing to have to fight Bryce Hall to get into bed with a girl," Tayler laughs at his own joke, making all of us roll our eyes, James scoffing as Mia swats Tayler's arm.