Before It Ends • Hessa • Emer...

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writin... More

ꪮꪀꫀ
𝕥᭙ꪮ
𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣
ᠻⅈꪜꫀ
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ડⅈ᥊
ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥
𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Lets play a 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖...
The translation game!
A/N
Second Book!

𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

1.2K 32 8
By -M-I-N-E-

That is supposed to be a gif ^

EMERY.

Once dad closes my door I let out a quiet sob and cover my face. I turn over, pushing my head into my pillow to muffle it from going past these thin walls.

How am I supposed to tell them my secret? I don't even want to think about it, let alone say it out loud. It really isn't a big deal, I'm okay with it. I really am. I'm okay with who I am...

No, I'm not. But it's tolerable. If I just push it to the back of my mind all I feel is a dull pain.

God, I'm so fucking depressed when I'm drunk. I need to sober up. I look up, and through my blurry eyes I see the glass of water mom got me. I silently thank her, trying not to cringe at my nice thoughts towards her. Is that weird? Is it weird to cringe when you're nice to someone you don't like? I cringe all the time. I don't like anyone.

Fuck, I need to sober up. I'm thinking way too much.

I down the glass within seconds, letting out a small gasp of satisfaction while the cold liquid runs down my throat. I would go get more but I don't want to get up. I don't want to risk the chance of facing my parents, or Auden, with them knowing I was about to cry. I'm the emotionless prick in the family, and surprising or not, I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm surprised I haven't thrown up yet. Maybe I should stop thinking about that, or my body might be a dick and throw up just because I said I haven't. I roll my eyes. Great, now I hate my own body. Not that that's new or anything, but I don't need to be thinking about that right now.

I need sleep. That's what I need. Or a distraction. What's a good distraction from my problems?

I immediately look towards my window, my curtains are pulled shut but I can look over and see the glorious light shining from the window next door. Fuck yes.

I hope he isn't mad at me still, that would make my problems worse. Wait... no. I was the one that was mad at him wasn't I? I hope he isn't mad at me for being mad at him earlier.

Why was I mad? He didn't fuck Tailey like I thought. At least, that's what he said. And even if he did, why do I care? It's not like last time.

I crawl out of bed and pull my curtains. I immediately pull my desk chair and sit down beside the window. My stomach hurts like a motherfucker.

I tap on the window before giggling softly at how stupid I am. He's not going to hear me tapping on my window. How the fuck will I get his attention?

I look around before picking up a stupid ass wooden pencil. Who uses wood pencil's anymore? The mechanical ones are so much easier to use.

I open my window, and throw it at his window. "Fuck..." I curse as I watch it fall before hitting the glass.

I scoff, as I watch Cole spin in his desk chair minding his own business. He has a notebook in his hand and a pencil between his lips. He looks kind of attractive right now. Fuck, I'm drunker than I thought...

I feel like shouting, 'look up, bitch!' over at him, but I don't want my parents bursting in my room thinking I'm insane.

I look around for another pencil, and just as I'm about to throw it, Cole looks up, examining me before rolling himself over towards the window. He opens it and smiles softly.

"I thought you'd be asleep." He calls, "you know, since you're drunk off your ass and everything."

I chuckle softly. "I couldn't. Why aren't you asleep?" I quickly change the subject.

He shrugs, "I have things to do."

"What? Like... homework or something?" I giggle, and he shakes his head.

"Something like that." He flings his notebook across his room, and I can slightly see it land on his desk behind him. "So are you still mad at me for being a good citizen?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "what?" What the fuck is he talking about now?

"For helping your friend. Are you still mad at me?" He clarifies, and I shake my head.

"I can't really remember most of the party."

"Really?" He perks up, "what do you remember?"

I gulp and shake my head, "none of the good parts." He nods, looking away from me embarrassingly. I do remember him walking in on Chris and I. That is the one thing I'm trying to forget. "It'll come back to me in the morning. It always does." I mutter, looking down to look at the grass below.

"Well, Em. I'm exhausted, and I know you are too. I think you should try and get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

He's about to shut his window when I stop him with a question I don't even know why I'm asking, "why are you so nice to me?" Well, fuck, Emery. You emotional drunk.

He stops, lifting his eyebrows at me. "What?"

Well, no going back now. "Why are you so nice to me? All I am is a dick to you."

He sighs, leaning his elbows on his window frame. He takes his long ass time, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "I don't know. You're not that bad."

I huff, looking down with an amused smile. What an answer. Nice save. "Goodnight, Cole." I mumble softly, and he smiles.

"You remembered." He chuckles.

"Remem...membered what?" I slur, finding it difficult to say the word.

"M... m... my name." He teases, chuckling at his shitty joke.

I roll my eyes. "Yes, I did." I nod, "Goodnight, neighbor boy." I emphasize and he lets out a laugh before I close my window and shut my curtains. I smile.

Fuck, I'm becoming a part of one of those gross chick flicks.

◉‿◉

"Morning, honey." Mom greets as I sit at the dining room table. Auden is sat beside me, slurping up his cereal milk, but dad is no where to be seen.

"Where's dad?" I ask, although I'm sure he's only downstairs working.

"He went out to get a couple things." She smiles softly at me, and I see a hint of excitement in her eyes. I roll mine. He's probably setting up a weird ass date for him and mom. They probably are booking a fucking expensive hotel to get away from me and my problems. I definitely stressed them out last night.

A bowl of cereal is placed in front of me by mom and I thank her with a nod.

"Emery, I need to ask you something important." Auden speaks up, and I look up at the little squirt.

I huff, "then ask me, Aud." I eat a scoop of cereal.

"So, remember Robby?" He asks, and I feel my face pale at the name. Mom is quick to come and shut him up by placing her hand on his shoulder. Of fucking course she wants him to be quiet about him.

"Audie..." she warns but I shake my head. I haven't seen Robby in a year since he... went away. I need to stop getting heartbroken every time his name is vocalized.

"No, mom. It's okay." I whisper, and I lean in to get closer to Auden. "What about him?"

He looks up at mom as if he's getting permission, and she nods, shrugging her shoulders as she goes back to her dishes. "Well, when you guys were together, where was your favorite place he'd take you?"

I furrow my brows at his odd question, and I see mom turn to face us, now listening to our conversation out of curiosity. Mom never really was involved in Robby and I'd relationship. She never knew we were together, let alone knew the guy, until it happened. "Why?" I question and he looks down and blushes.

"I asked all the girls in my class out and three of them said yes. So, after school today it's Mallory's date day." He explains simply, and I try to hold back my laugh at what he just told me.

Mom drops her towel on the counter beside the sink, and walks over. "What are you talking about, Audie?" She questions sweetly.

"Well, dad said—" before he can finish the front door swings open, and in comes dad with a huge ass duffel bag in his hands.

"Audie." Mom puts her hands on her hips, signaling that she means fucking business. Shit is about to go down! "What did he say to you?" She insists, as if dad didn't just bust into the front door.

Dad watches expectantly at their conversation definitely intrigued on what the topic is about. "Well, he said that I should date all of the girls." He shrugs, and mom turns to look at dad with a death glare.

Fuck, I want some fucking popcorn. His face pales as he realizes what's happening and he drops the duffel bag.

Dad opens his mouth to say something, but closes it quickly. He looks over at me, pointing to the duffel bag. "I got you your new books, Em."

I stay seated. I'm not willing to help him through this one. I don't want to get in the middle of whatever is happening right now. Although I am quite excited to finally get my new books for the year.

It sounds like dad told Audie to date every girl in his school and he actually followed through. This is some soap opera shit.

After staring at dad for what seems like an entire fucking eternity, mom sighs, looking down and shaking her head. "Go upstairs and take a shower, Audie. You have thirty minutes."

He nods, a confused expression on his little innocent face. He has no idea he did something wrong. Honestly, in my eyes he didn't. But I feel bad for those girls. I wonder if they all think he is only dating one of them...

God, this would be epic to watch. Maybe I should video it all.

I scoop up the rest of my cereal as both dad and mom travel down to the basement to have their 'discussion' about what happened. They should just fight out here, where I can see them and listen in. I want to get all the details about this drama shit.

Once I'm done with my cereal I'm quick out of the door and in my car, waiting for Cole to get his slow ass out of his house.

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

   What do you think is going to happen? Who do you think Robby is? Ooohhh, what do you think happened between Robby and Emery?

Thanks for reading! Comment your thoughts and please vote if you enjoyed ;)

Chapter eleven: Oct. 23, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 5.8K 108
"Put your heels on the headboard." Hardin instructs, grabbing by my calves and pulling up my legs and spreading them wide in front of his naked crotc...
383K 11.2K 102
It's been a crazy few months for Hardin and Tessa. It's finally time for them to say I do, and they couldn't be more excited to be husband and wife...
7.6K 178 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
387 14 12
THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSON OF THE SAME BOOK BUT OLDER ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ • Mature senses • vulgar Language • violence/fighting _____________________...