Shipping(Hartbig fanfiction f...

By NeonBullet207

As Hannah and Grace take the roads of love,they pick up a few friends,forgive old enemy's,and watch the mirac... More

Chapter 1-Almost
Chapter 2-Waiting
Chapter 3-Time
Chapter 4-Half First Kiss
Chapter 5-Fangirls and Bad Dreams
Chapter 7-Missing you
Chapter 8-Wide awake
Chapter 9-Home
Chapter 10-Dreams
Chapter 11-Your way
Chapter 12-Good
Chapter 13-Tweets
Chapter 14-The Video
Chapter 15-Out on the town
Chapter 16-Playboys
Chapter 17-Cakes and Plans
Chapter 18-No Spark
Chapter 19-Apologies
Chapter 20-Mester
Chapter 21-The 1z
Chapter 22-Date Night
Chapter 23-Breakfast & Lunch
Chapter 24-Talk and Tears
Chapter 25-Warm Places
Chapter 26-Talk to me
Chapter 27-I love this
Chapter 28-I'm sorry?
Chapter 29-Nice talking to you
Chapter 30-Planning
Chapter 31-Letter
Chapter 32-Call him!
Chapter 33-On Our Way
Chapter 34-I love you
Chapter 35-Mourn before the Storm
Chapter 36-Mr.Mellet
Chapter 37-Hailey Kate Hillers
Chapter 38-Well,you are cute
Chapter 38-Baby got Back
Chapter 39-Teaser
Chapter 40-Well...
Chapter 41-Proposing?
Chapter 43-Good Luck
Chapter 44-Honeymoon
Explanation

Chapter 6-Telling

828 13 0
By NeonBullet207

Hannah's POV

**************

One month later,12 hangovers,And many shows later

At Grace's house

Me and Grace are cuddling under and big blanket watching reruns of Real Housewives:New Jersey when I pause it.

"Hannah,whats wrong?"Grace genuinely sound concerned.

I looks into her eyes and kiss her lightly before asking,"Do you think we should tell them?"

"Who,our friends,family,viewers?"she asks with a bit of fear in her voice.

"All of them.We have our family and friends come over tonight and them tomorrow we can put up a video announcing us."I say watching the color drain from Graces face and tears well up in her brown eyes."Baby what is it?"I ask holding her tighter.

"What if no one approves?What if the viewers question it?What if...What....If....I'm all out of 'What if's."she says.

"Good."I say pressing our lips together.

She tries to mumble another one in the kiss but I stop her by running my tounge along her bottom lip,asking for entrance.When she does I roam her mouth pressing her farther into the couch.

"Hannah."Grace moans into my mouth.

"I should probably stop because the way that you just moaned my name really turned me on."I say separating our lips.

"Fine,but just so you know things are happening tomorrow night."she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well it has to me tomorrow night because we don't have time tonight to get everything perfect."I say smiling.

"Hannah?"Grace says.

"Yes Gracie?"

"Lets do it.Tell everyone I mean."

************

Tyler's 

************

Dinner at Graces house with their familys and friends

"Hey girls."I say as they scream for me when I walk in,"Hows it going?"

"Well we gathered everyone here to celebrate the end of our tour...kind of."Grace says.

"Kind of?"

"Yeah,we have news,big news so....that will be after we eat.Where's Troye?"Hannah asks.

"Can't wait.Troye went to go get gas so if we stay and get drunk we have gas in the morning."

"Oh.Well go get your food boy."Hannah commands.

"Pushy."I laugh.

After Dinner

Troye got here shortly after I got my plate and is now sitting of the side of me,with his little head down in the crook of my neck asleep with my arms around him.

Thing is though is that when Grace called to invite us we were just about to take a nap after we had fun.

"Is everyone done with there food?"Hannah,who is wearing her normal button up,vest,and jeans,asks.

"Troye,baby,wake up."I shake Troye,waking him with a cute smile on his face,"You,sir,are just to cute."I say kissing him on the nose.

Once the girl get everyone sat down,Mamrie comes in,"You almost missed it."Grace,who is wearing a nice red blouse and black leggings,says to Mamrie.

"Well,I'm here now."she says.

"Mames,start the camera."Hannah yells.

"Got it."

"We have news obviously,but we just want to say we are glad to have great friends and family who support us no matter what."Grace starts,"Hannah,you want to take it from here."

"Um,sure put me in the light."

I look at Mamrie who is smiling and grinning looking at me closely.

"Well,obviously we didn't call you for dinner,that was made by me of course,just to celebrate the end of our tour."Hannah looks nearvously at everyone,and then at Grace,then Mamrie who raises a eyebrow at her."Well,I kind of like someone,not really like,more like a love.She makes me laugh,she makes me nearvous when she's around me,but mostly she makes me happy.And she isn't just anyone."she walks over to Grace and my eyes go wide and Mamrie is trying to hold back a giggle,"She's Grace."

The room is silent as Hannah holds Graces hand and looks at everyone.

Finally,Grace says something,"And no i'm not a lesbian,I may be Bi,but I have never felt this way about girls like the way I do Hannah.I have never felt this way about anyone."

I look around to see everyone smiling and being happy for them,I look back at Troye and he's smiling like a doof,Hannah is hugging her family to where I can't see her face and Grace is crying tears of joy that it went so well,Mamrie is laughing her ass off in the corner.

I get up and walk over to her and ask her about why she is laughing and the only word that I could understand were"You...haha...seen...haha...face...priceless.Look...haha...this"she says starting what she recorded I looked at my face and it was pretty funny.

I put down the camera and looked for either the girls or Troye,I find all three so I decide that I will go give hugs to the girls.

Later in the night

"We are going to hit the road.Bye,Congrats."I say and we are on our way.

*********

Grace's POV

*********

The next day,getting ready to make the video

"Guys,I'm scared."I say to Mamrie,who is helping us with the video,and Hannah.

"Gracie,it's okay.They except me,Troye,and Tyler.Whats stopping them from loving you.You know that the hartbig shippers will practicly die over this.There is going to be a few haters but there are a bigger number of people who love you.Like me."she says kissing me.

"Thanks.I love you to."I say feeling a bit better.

"Lets get this started."Mamrie says reaching her goal of makeing us smile.

THE VIDEO

"Hey guys and welcome to another video."Grace says.

Cue intro.

"So today is a very special video that I makeing with Hannah today"she says nervously.Then I start starring into space thinks about what in going to say.How do you tell the people that are closest to you,that you haven't met really,that you are dating your bestfriend.

"Ummm.....Grace?Are you going to finish?"Hannah asks.

"Uhhh...yeah.Well most of you have seen the video I posted about a  month ago that almost gave all you hartbig shippers heart attacks.Funny story actually.The same night that we showed it to the London No Filter show something big happened.So big that it could have been true love."I grabs Hannahs hand out of frame and squeezes.

"But before we tell you guys we just want to thank Lindsey Morgan,who found this out the next day on our plane.Grace will put all her social media links below to say thank you for doing such a good job on keeping this a secret for us."Hannah says nearvously clutching onto my hand telling me to go on now.

"Well here goes nothing.Hartbig shippers,take a seat.The big thing that happened is true love."I pull Hannah's arm around me into frame and hold it there.I look at Mamrie who looks at us  and mouths 1-2-3.

"Hartbig is real."Me and Hannah say together.

"To prove it."Hannah says kissing me hard but not to hard to get this video flagged.

We pull away smiling and I look at the camera and say,"If that doesn't prove anything then I don't know what will.Im already  scared enough that people will not approve of us but we just want to say thank you to those who do.We told our familys and Troyler last night and Mamrie already knew but heres the clip of there reaction.Make sure you look at Tyler's reaction which is priceless."

Cue clip from last night.

"Okay guys we love you.Byyyeee!!!"and me and Hannah end the video with a bang....literally.

The chairs fall with the camera and topple on us.I have a searing pain on my head and then I blackout.

*********

Dont hate me...Now if you are emotinal like last time you might need tissues...or a whole box...or a tub...

Qotd:Who is your favorite youtuber besides the trinity?

Aotd:Tyler Oakley

Vote,Comment

Stay Awsome

~Awsomegirl~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 114 54
Marriage, Work, and Family is what the newly weds are focused on. Things take a turn when a tragic accident happens, testing their love for one anoth...
7.6K 71 34
*CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM ENDGAME* 5 Years after half the universe was turned to dust Evelyn 'Evie' Grace Stark is back, along with the everybody else...
18.5K 474 49
Hannah and Grace have been best friends for a while now. When one day Hannah realizes her feelings for Grace, she has no idea if she should tell Grac...
10.5K 401 20
Chester and Grace are dating. Hannah has feelings for Grace since the first met. Hannah has shut her self from her friends since Grace dated Chester...