Chapter 18-No Spark

Grace's POV

*************

When I wake up me and Hannah are cuddled together on the bed.I lay there watching her breath.After a while her hair falls into her eyes and I quickly push it out.

My hand barely touches her forehead but her eyes flutter open anyway smiling,"Morning beautiful."I say kissing her nose.

She gives me a small smile and mumbles a morning.I get out of bed and take a shower.When I come out Hannah is asleep again.

I get dressed and jump on top of her,"Baby,wake up!"I yell.

"Grace."she whines.

"Hannah."I mock.

She gives me a side smile and hugs me.She flips me over and kisses my whole face.When she sits up she pins my hands to the bed and gives me a huge evil smile and I know what she is going to do,"HANNAH!DON'T YOU DA-HAHAHA!HANNAH,STOP!STOP!STAHP!HANNAH!"

"Tell me you love me and give me a kiss."she orders.

"FINE!I LOV-HAHA-I LOVE YOU!"she stops tickling me but still has me pinned and leans down to meet my lips.

The kiss lingers and she has morning breath,"Brush your teeth sicko."I say with a smile when we pull away. 

"Well I'm going to take a shower then."She says getting up still bare of clothing.I cant remember how we got to the bed from the couch last night.

I get up after her and go out to the living room and look at the mess.The couch is a mess and the coffee table has been moved about 3 inches.I go to fix the room and go to get the shampooer and wash the couch because,umm....you get the picture.

While I let the couch dry I go back to the bedroom and get the sheets and throw them in the washer.

While I wait for everything I get my laptop and get on Tumblr and look at the Hartbig tag.I look through the pictures and edits and read the fanfics and about 15 minutes later Hannah comes in while I am reading a fanfic about how me and Hannah were married and then Hannah was pregnant and I almost kill the baby and I leave when I realized what I was doing because I didn't realize it at first and I am crying my eyes out because it is so sad.Hannah notices,being the girlfriend that she is,"Grace,whats wrong?"she says hugging me from behind.

"Fucking Izanami dammit."I sob.

Hannah giggles and kisses my cheeks,"I know how you feel."she says.

"Its so fucking sad like damn."I say wiping my eyes.

"Yeah it is.I got to meet Swike in a hour and I need to beat the walk of shamers.I love you.Tell Chess I say hi."

"Shit.I forgot.Will do.Love you to."I say getting up.I kiss her cheek and go to do my make-up.

I walk into the bathroom and it hits me.Shit!I think to myself.

I run around the house,frantic,trying to find my makeup bag.After almost 15 minutes I look in the bedroom,under the bed and there it was but with something else.A box.The box with the ring that Hannah gave to me when I was in a coma in it.I smile at the remembrance of the speech she gave me and everything else sweet that she did.

I put the box back and go do my makeup.When I  come out of the bathroom I grab flats,keys,cash,and my phone and head out the door.

I get to Veggiegrill about 15 minutes later.Record speed.

I walk in and Chester is sitting at a table facing the window and I sit across from him,"Hey."

"Hey."he says back.