Audacity. | Harry Potter

By siriusblackisdead

Harry Potter considered himself to know just about everyone in Gryffindor house. But somehow he managed to sl... More

AUDACITY:
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EDIT
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY

FIFTY-SIX

13.1K 623 349
By siriusblackisdead

HARRY POTTER COULD not catch a break. Between schooling, his time with Dumbledore, and his social life, it was safe to say he was overwhelmed. His mission involving Horace Slughorn had been an absolute bust for weeks now.

That failure weighed on his mind heavily, perhaps that's why he wasn't entirely aware when his girlfriend had avoided him for a few days time.

"Where's Freya?" Ron asked in between bites of his chicken leg that he begun scarfing down only minutes prior.

"I think I saw her in Charms today, maybe she just felt sick and needed to rest." Hermione threw out, seeing a slight panic in Harry's demeanor from Ron's outburst.

"Maybe," Harry thought for a moment, trying to pace when he himself had seen her last.

"Neville!" Ron called out to the boy who was a few seats down, "You seen Freya mate?"

Neville paused for a second thinking about his incident with the girl what was now a week ago, "No sorry, she's probably just caught up in something."

While he knew he shouldn't be worried, Harry found himself thinking about the blonde all of dinner. He hadn't realized how much he missed her when she wasn't around, he had been so distracted it hardly gave him time to think.

Just as his own guilt began to fester, in walked Freya Majors.

"Freya!" Harry beamed as he laid eyes on her, tapping the empty place on the bench next to him.

"Sorry I'm late guys," Freya apologized, taking up Harry on his offer for the spot, "Just got caught up writing Amity."

"Well I think it's safe to say we're all glad you're here." Hermione teased, earning a small eye roll from Harry.

Everyone continued on with their meals but Harry found himself looking at the blonde, rather than eating.

"Can I help you boy wonder?" Freya raised her eyebrows playfully, "It's rude to stare."

"I just think you're beautiful." Harry responded.

Freya felt her heart skip a beat as his piercing green eyes scanned over her. A warmth rose to her cheeks as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, "Well don't make me blush."

"What can I say," Harry leaned over and placed a gently kiss on her cheek, "I'm just a guy who knows how lucky he is."

The blonde had a smile permanently painted across her face now, but it faltered as she thought about last weeks events. Her heart was still torn.

"Well be sure to remember that." She looked at him, and couldn't help but laugh at the goofy expression he wore.

She truly adored that boy.

»»-------------¤-------------««

That night Freya decided to go for a walk. Her mind was busy with thoughts and she just couldn't sit in the common room another moment.

Ron was at practice, and Hermione was off with Ginny who was attempting to break up with her on and off again boyfriend Dean Thomas. That left Freya.

She wasn't entirely sure where Harry was that night. Typically his lessons and secret meetings with Dumbledore were around this time, so she wasn't too concerned with his whereabouts.

The blonde was deep in thought as she roamed the corridors of the school. It had been a while since she really took the time to look around the halls she had called home for the past several years. Hogwarts truly was a marvel. Freya could remember the first time she had arrived at the school, everything was so brilliant and new. She never in her wildest dreams saw her life ending up where it was. One minute she was a normal kid, and the next she was exploding oatmeal in her brothers face.

It had been a while since this particular thought entered her mind, but at that very moment Freya missed her mother deeply.

Her memories of her mother grew faint with the years, yet somehow she still could imagine exactly how a warm hug from the woman would feel. Naomi Majors was a beautiful woman. Tall, blonde, and the kindest soul. She was an incredible mother and wife.
Some of Freya's earliest memories consisted of her parents dancing around the kitchen to cheesy love songs from their wedding. The blonde always knew she wanted a love like her parents.

She wanted so desperately to ask her mothers advice. Even when Freya was just a child, Naomi always knew exactly what to say.

"I wish you were here mom." She whispered quietly to herself.

Her mind then fell on Harry. The boy wonder who somehow melted her heart. Everything had become so complicated in such a short amount of time. She would've given anything in that moment to be back to when he kissed her in the hallway, when everything was easy.

She knew Dumbledore would never say anything about her relationship if it wasn't imperative to winning the war, but part of her simply wanted to ignore it. After all, he did say it was her choice.

It wasn't a choice she wanted to make.

"Freyyyya!" Suddenly a voice interrupted her thoughts.

The blonde glanced over towards the end of the corridor where Hagrid held up a very smiley Harry.

"Harry?" Freya raised an eyebrow and walked towards the two men, "Are you alright?"

"I'm excellent!" Harry beamed brightly, latching off from Hagrid's grip and towards her, "And you look excellent!"

"Thank you Harry." Freya laughed hesitantly as he came over and wrapped an arm around her, "What did you do to him Hagrid?"

The large man only chuckled loudly, the smell of Firewhiskey greeting the air, "Oh nothin, he's just feeling lucky that's all."

"Harry did you take the potion?" Freya looked up at him with her eyebrows raised.

"Yes." Harry nodded confidently, "Yes I did."

"Well I'll leave you two to it, I should be heading back now." Hagrid waved them off, returning to finish his burial of Aragog.

Freya watched Harry with amusement as he happily walked down the corridor.

"Freya?" Harry asked after moment of the two walking.

"Yes dearest?" Freya teased, earning an even bigger smile out of Harry.

"I love you."

That set of words absolutely took Freya by surprise. Her momentary shock made her blink as she looked at the green eyes boy in front of her. No one besides her family had ever said they loved her before. It came as a shock but just as naturally as anything she found herself saying,

"I love you too Harry."

The blonde wished she could rewatch the look in Harry's eyes as she said that a million times over. His brilliant green eyes lit up beyond compare, and he dawned the most goofy smile she had seen out of him yet.

"I'm the luckiest man alive!" Harry shouted too loudly, earning a shush in between laughs from Freya. Harry then picked her up and twirled her around, causing her to let down all her walls and snort laughing.

"Harry Potter you are the farthest thing from the luckiest man alive," Freya laughed as she looked down at him from her position in his arms, "Now put me down boy wonder." She wiggled gently.

Harry obliged, bringing her back down to her feet where she remained close to him.

Both teenagers wore giddy smiles as they continued to laugh at each other. Freya thought in her head at that very moment, her mother had very much heard her, and Freya was right, Naomi always knew just what to do. In that moment Freya forgot all about the trials the couple was about to face, her secret, and the choice she had still left unmade. She was happy.

"I love you Freya Majors." Harry looked down into her ocean blue eyes that met his, it was one of the happiest feelings the boy had ever experienced in his life.

"Oh we're being formal now?" Freya teased before pressing an incredibly genuine kiss on his lips, "I love you too, Harry Potter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 41 7
Arya Gerasimov lost her twin sister at a young age to Death eaters and has lived in the dark for a long time, not knowing much about the outside worl...
174K 6.4K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
131K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
106K 4.1K 39
[Book 1] ❝ π“π‘πž 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭. ❞ Serena grew up well sheltered in a Muggle suburb with her mother...