The popular girl is my lover...

By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu and Sana's secret love at school. More

Chapter one: I like me better
Chapter three: When we aren't at school
Chapter four: Don't get caught (fail)
BONUS CHAPTER #1: Video
Chapter five: Myoui Mina
BONUS CHAPTER #2: Messy room
Chapter six: How dare you
Chapter seven: Possessive
BONUS CHAPTER #3: Weird but it's okay
Chapter eight: Bestie bitches
Chapter eight part-2: Besties bitches
chapter nine: plan for summer break
Chapter ten: Trip with the Minatozaki
chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)
chapter twelve: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis part-2
Chapter thirteen : the date
chapter fourteen: Chou Tzuyu
Chapter fifteen: Tzuyu just needs love
chapter sixteen: Sana is a great girlfriend
BONUS CHAPTER #4: How Tzuyu spent her very sad 15th birthday
Chapter seventeen: If trouble was a person
Chapter eighteen: Encounter
Chapter nineteen: Love can get crazy
BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu
Chapter Twenty: Team Satzu And The President Mina.
Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time
Chapter 22: What Would Happen If You Gather A Bunch Of Idiots Together?
Chapter 23: When It Comes To You I Can Go Crazy
Chapter 24: To The One Who Loves Too Much
Chapter 25: Tzuyu's Own Little World
BONUS CHAPTER #6: Michaeng's Love Story
Chapter 26: Before The Trip
Résumé
Chapter 27: Champ Libre
Chapter 28: Parasite
Chapter 29: This Isn't That Much Of A Sweet Story
Chapter 30: Slowly [M]

Chapter Two: When we are jealous

7.4K 268 252
By Katsuyosei

-"Oh My God!!!! That's Minatozaki Sana and her friends, damn they look so fine! DAHYUN!!! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME"

-"They are so beautiful!!"

-"Im Nayeon!!!!"

-"Mina is so elegant as always!! MOMO IS SO COOL"

-"GOD JIHYO PLEASE BLESS ME!!!"

Sana slightly shook her head at the students' cheering, she is kinda used to it but it's still funny. She and her friends who are Nayeon, Jihyo, Momo ,Mina and Dahyun are all famous in this school, not only because they are rich but also they are the top 5 students of this school with Momo and Dahyun being at the same level, they always have good grades and they are so kind that people like them very much.

-"It really didn't change at all, they are always this crazy over us even after all this times?" -Sana said and Jihyo chuckled.

-"well you don't come often in the cafeteria anymore so you are missing a lot" -Jihyo said as they walked to their table in the center of the room while Mina and Momo walked away to order their meal.

-"Now that we are talking about that, why aren't you joining us for lunch anymore? I bet you have a secret lover!" -Nayeon said and Sana smiled.

-"SHE SMILED!!! SO IT'S TRUE!"

-"nah! I just smiled because you are too delusional!" -Sana said and Dahyun and Jihyo laughed while Nayeon pouted.

-"But what are you really doing?" -Dahyun asked seriously and Sana shook her head while smiling cutely.

-"It's a secret!" -she winked and Jihyo and Nayeon shared a look. Jihyo smircked and wiggled her eyesbrown.
-"Wait.... You!!!! You do have a secret lover!!" -Jihyo said and Sana frowned still keeping her smile.

-"I said I don't!! But I just have some things to take care of every lunch, the reason why I agreed today is because I could skip"

-"Then why aren't you telling us what it is?" -Nayeon asked suspiciously.

-"You'll know soon!" -Sana said and winked again.

'When I'll find a better excuse' -She thought then smiled at Momo and Mina when they came back on their table after ordering. They chatted normaly while some students were taking glimpes at them like always. Being populat can really suck but it's okay as long as long they don't go too far.

Sana was talking happily with Dahyun that she didn't notice Momo's stare on her. Momo was watching her every movement like she was trying to guess something.

-"Did you get laid recently?" -Momo asked out of the blue and Sana chocked just like Jihyo who glared at Momo.

-"Yah!" -Jihyo threw her empty bottle at her but Momo dodged. -"What are you saying?"

-"I was talking to Sana!" -Momo said and all eyes stopped on the blonde haired japanese. She smiled awkwardly then glared at Momo.

-"What are you talking about Momo?" -Sana asked nervously and Momo rubbed her chin.

-"You look happier these past few days. Happier than normal!"

-"Do I have to get laid to be happier?" -Sana rolled her eyes.

-"So you are a virgin?" -Momo asked again and Sana chocked for the second time.

-"Momo, cut it!!" -Jihyo said and the latter pouted. -"Of course Sana is a virgin!"

'Lol' -Sana thought.

-"why are we talking about that?" -Sana asked in disbelief and they laughed at her reaction.

-"She was just teasing you!" -Dahyun said then looked at Momo. -"Right Unnie?"

-"Of course I was teasing her. But she really does look happier!"

-"It's because of her secret lover!" -Nayein wiggled her eyesbrown and Sana sighed.

-"You guys are.. . Ughhh... I don't even find the right word" -Sana shook her head. Dahyun patted her back then offered her orange juice.

-"we are your friends!" -Dahyun smiled and Sana smiled back.

-"that's right, you are my friends, a bunch of stupid friends!" -Sana said while laughing. Then they chatted again, about usual things going on lately, thankfully for Sana.

'I am so sorry to lie to my bestfriends but I still can't tell them yet about me and Tzuyu, tho I don't think they will think badly about it' -Sana thought while acting like she was listening to Nayeon's story about the new store that openned in town. -'I wonder what Tzuyu's doing, my poor baby is surely eating all alone at the rooftop but maybe she is enjoying it since she likes staying alone. But Momo, Jihyo and Nayeon almost got me there, thankfully I stayed calm.... I don't want to put Tzuyu in an awkward situation since I know if they find out, they will ask to meet Tzuyu which my baby hate the most,.... talking to to people. Well for now I have to keep my emotions down a bit... even if I feel really happy. But it's not my fault, after what happened this morning how can't I feel overly happy?'

FLASHBACK

Two girls were snuggled up in white sheets on the comfortable bed in Tzuyu's bedroom. They were naked and still sleeping against each other but soon Tzuyu's phone ringing woke them up.

- "hummmm Tzuyu ~~~" -Sana growled and turned to the other side facing her back to Tzuyu.

- "hummm aissh!" -Tzuyu growled and took her phone from the nightstand before turning it off. She sighed tiredly and moved closer to Sana then hugged her from behind. - "Sana, we have to get ready to go to school"

- "Hmm no, I don't want to. I'm too good here with you. can we stay here please ???" -Sana said in a tired voice which made Tzuyu giggle.

- "I'm sorry honey but we have to go!"

-"owwww" -Sana whined then turned around before snuggling in Tzuyu's arms, wrapping her hands around her waist. -"I want to stay here forever, with you"

-"me too but---"

-"We can't.... I know, so...." -Sana said then sat straight up then went on top Tzuyu with a smirck that the latter knew ver well. Tzuyu chuckled then looked at her very serious.

-"we don't have time for that!" -she said but the smirk on Sana's face didn't disappear and Tzuyu knew it was useless so once again she just let her. She closed her eyes and let Sana do anything she wanted.

-"Hum" -Tzuyu moaned when Sana placed little kisses on her neck down to her chest. Sana looked up at her face then smiled, she supported herself with her hand then looked at Tzuyu's face lovingly and the latter opened her eyes. -"why are you looking at me like that?"

-"Nothing... I just thought, that I was so lucky to have you. In my eyes you are the most beautiful person that ever existed in this world" -She said quietly and leaned in again to kiss Tzuyu's forehead then her cheek. -"and I also thought that I am so happy right now, with you"

Then she kissed her lips.

-"I don't think I can live a day without you"

Then the crook of her neck down to her her chest right on her heart.

-"I love you so much. Too much that I can die of it" -Sana said then looked at Tzuyu in the eyes and took her hand before kissing it. -"what about you? Do you love me?"

-"Why are you being like this, early this morning?" -Tzuyu asked while blushing and Sana chuckled.

-"Just tell me that you are crazy in love with me, that you can't go a day without me, that all you think of everynight is me. Yes, that's right... tell me that you love me"

Tzuyu blushed even more and looked away while biting on her lower lips then Sana made her look back at her.

-"Come on Chou Tzuyu. Don't you feel that way?" -Sana said and Tzuyu sighed before looking at her straight in the eyes.

-"Minatozaki Sana, I can't go a day without you, I am crazy in love with you, all I think of everyday and everynight is you, I love you so much and I want to be with you forever!"

They looked at each other for a minute and Sana gave a little smile before hugging her tightly. She buried her face on the latter's neck.

-"aaaaaah I am so happy right now!" -Sana said and Tzuyu hugged her back while smiling widely. -"But you know Tzuyu...."

-"Hum?"

-"We are late now, can't we stay like this?"

-"hum? Late?" -Tzuyu frowned then looked at the clock on the wall and her eyes widened. -"Yah!!! We have to get up now! Why didn't you tell me earlier!!!!!!!!!!"

END OF FLASHBACK

'She hates school but she doesn't want to get late.... That girlfriend of mine is really amazing' -Sana thought.

Meanwhile

-"aaaaaaaaaah It wasn't like this before but now I am feeling lonely" -Tzuyu sighed while looking at some students who were having fun on the campus from the rooftop.

The loner feel lonely, yes, that's it. Today feel a little bit off since Sana isn't with her, She is so used of her presence. She misses her kisses, her hugs, her beaming smile, her bubbly personnality, her teasing smile....in one words.... She misses her girlfriend.

Tzuyu drank the last drop of her grappe juice then placed it inside her bag.

-"I wanna see her" -Tzuyu pouted then looked up at the sky. -"maybe I should go down in the cafeteria to buy a drink and see her then go back here. Oh that sound good"

Tzuyu smiled cutely then nodded, she took her bag then headed downstairs toward the school's cafeteria. After what happened this morning she feels like she fell deeper in love with her girlfriend. She took a deep breath and returned to her blank face before walking in the hallway.

Once infront of door of the cafeteria. She made a note to keep her blank face once she see Sana then went in. She slowly walked in while looking for Sana discretly then smiled when she saw her but she remembered that she had to keep her blank expression. She cleared her throath then walked further ahead to get a drink. She waited on the line and she would take a peck at Sana from time to time. She smiled when she saw Sana smile, she would chuckle whenever Sana would laugh and she would frown whenever Sana did the same.

-"she seems to have a lot of fun with her friends, I am glad" -Tzuyu smiled but her smile soon turned into a frown when she saw Sana kissing one of her friends on the cheek while clinging on her arm. -"hahaha... Humm I forgot my girlfriend was a flirt for a moment, good thing I came down.... What is she doing? Why do they look so friendly? Why is she clinging so much... just you wait Minatozaki Sana!"

Meanwhile Minatozaki Sana.

-"Our Dahyuniiiiieee is not a baby anymoreeeeeeeee!" -Sana said while clinging on Dahyun. -"yesterday still you were this tall"

-"yah! Unnie! What are you talking about?" -Dahyun laughed while Momo shook her head.

-"Don't try to understand her Dahyun!! She is high!" -She said and Sana glared at her before hugging Dahyun closer.

-"You are just jealous I love her more!!!" -Sana sticked her tongue out and Momo rolled her eyes. -"oh myyyyyy Dahyunnn aaaah"

-"She is just jealous of something else"

-"You said something Mina?" -Momo asked and Mina shook her head.

-"Nothing!!"

-"oh?" -Sana said when she felt her phone vibrating inside the pocket of her skirt. -"who is sending me a message~~~~???"

Sana smiled while unlocking her phone but her smile immediatly disappeared as she suddenly stood up, startling her friends who looked at her surprised. Her jaw dropped then she looked around with a scared look and her breath hitched when she saw Tzuyu a little bit far from their table, she was glaring at Sana.

'Don't be so clingy on someone else that is not your girlfriend, you idiot! Don't sit next to her, don't be clingy to her, don't kiss her cheek or I'll not let you in tonight'

Sana smiled awkwardly while Tzuyu smircked.

-"what's up with you Sana?" -Mina asked her and Sana took a deep breath before looking at Momo infront of her.

-"Momo yah!! Let's exchange place!"

-"eh? Why?"

-"just do it...." -Sana said and walked around the table taking Momo's seat while Momo sat on her place beside Dahyun. Sana looked back to where Tzuyu was and she had a satisfied smile on her face.

'Better not get her angry, with her jealous ass I am sure she really won't let me inside her house tonight' -Sana shook her head at Tzuyu while Tzuyu smiled cutely and Sana couldn't help but to smile too.

Meanwhile her friends were looking at her with a frown. Then they looked at where Sana was looking but Tzuyu already moved from the place. And so they thought Sana was really going mad.

-"Sana yah" -Jihyo said and Sana looked at her still with the same wide smile. -"please don't tell me you are crazy"

-"Eh? What? Me?" -Sana said and finally looked at them.

-"yes, you!!! WHo are you smiling to?"
-"me? No one! I wasn't even smiling!" -Sana raised her both hands.

-"I wasn't smiling my ass!" -Nayeon said while looking at her from head to toe. -"You were smiling as if you saw the love of your life!!! Did you just see your secret lover??? Aaaah you are really bad at keeping a secret!"

-"Are we really going to talk about my secret lover that doesn't even exist?" -Sana said while sighing and Jihyo scoffed.

-"Nevermind Sana-ssi!!!" -Jihyo said and looked away but her face suddenly brighten up when she saw someone from afar. -"oh isn't that Chou Tzuyu?"

Sana immediatly looked up at Jihyo with wide eyes.

-"You know Chou Tzuyu? You are friends with her? Yah!!! Are you interrested in her??"

'You better not' -Sana thought.

-"what? No!!! I know her but we aren't friends, and I heard she doesn't even have friends, apparently she likes to be alone" -Jihyo said and Sana nodded.

-"I understand her tho....some High school students are only bunch of jerk" -Nayeon said and They nodded.

-"owww she is leaving" -Jihyo said and Sana frowned.

-"yah! You! Are you sure you don't like her or have a crush on her?" -Sana asked angrily and Jihyo looked at her while frowning.

-"I said no!!! But it's just she is really pretty, and her cold vibe make her even more attractive" -Jihyo said then sighed when Tzuyu finally left the cafet' -"SHe doesn't like people but I would like to be friend with her. Maybe I'll try some other times"

-"Me too! She seems really cool!" -Dahyun said and Jihyo nodded.

-"right? We should bring her into our group of friends"

-"It's rude to just brag in someone's life like that Jihyo Unnie!" -Mina said and Jihyo pouted.

-"But I really want to be her friends!"

-"you really...." -Nayeon said while shaking her head.

They continued chatting not noticing Sana's angry and jealous expression. She was glaring at Jihyo as if she wanted to take her head off. Joking. But she was just a little pissed off, it's hard not being able to say out loud that she is her girlfriend, that Chou TZuyu is hers and hers only. She want to say that right now but.... SHE CAN'T!!!!!!!

'If I can't tell them that Tzuyu is mine then I'll make sure that Tzuyu knows she is mine so she won't get away from me. Woah!! Sounds wonderful Sana!!! SHould I go there now? I still have a little bit of time before class start again. Hummmm....' -Sana thought with a smirck the stood up.

-"where are you going?" -Jihyo asked and Sana smiled.

-"I just remembered I have something to do... I'll be quick" -Sana said then left almost running while her friends looked at her leaving then they shared a look.

-"I am sure she has a secret lover"

-"Hum!! It's so obvious that the one who sent her a message earlier was that person and now she is going to see them" -Mina said and they nodded. -"But we have to wait for her to tell it to us first!"

And they once again nodded.

.....................

-"Tzuyu-ssi!" -Sana called her girlfriend when she arrived in the rooftop and Tzuyu was surprised to see her.

-"What are you doing here? And since when do you call me Tzuyu-ssi?" -Tzuyu asked confused and her eyes widened when Sana started walking toward her with that smile, a smile that she knows very well. -"w-what did I do?"

-"Nothing. I'll just do something so stay still.... I wanna leave a mark on you so everyone will know that you have a owner" -Sana said while walking toward Tzuyu but Tzuyu walked away.

-"w-wait... why so suddenly??? That's not right!!! You can't do that! Yah!!" -They ran around the rooftop.

-"come on!!! Aren't you mine??? You are mine so let me do it CHOU TZUYU!"

-"I AM YOURS BUT I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING THAT!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING CLINGING ON THAT GIRL?"

-"DAHYUN IS JUST MY CLOSE FRIEND!!AND I AM YOURS TOO SO NOW COME HERE AND LEMME KISS YOU AND LEAVE A MARK!"

-"YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU? .KISSING MONSTER?? THAT'S IT I WON'T LET YOU INSIDE MY HOUSE TODAY! YOU ARE JUST GOING TO RAPE ME!"

-"TZUYU! IT'S NOT RAPE IF YOU ENJOY IT!"

-"ARE WE SERIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW? YAH! MY INNOCENCE IS GONE SINCE I MET YOU! YOU ARE DANGEROUS!"

-"OH! MINA ALSO SAID THAT! YAH CHOU TZUYU!!! ARE YOU FRIEND WITH HER? ARE YOU GUYS SEEING EACH OTHER??? YOU BETTER NOT BECAUSE I'LL KILL YOU!"

-"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO MINA IS!! NOW STOP CHASSING ME! YOUR JEALOUS ASS IS REALLY SOMETHING!"

-"I AM NOT JEALOUS! YOU ARE THE JEALOUS ONE!"

Tzuyu suddenly stopped running and Sana bumped onto her. The older rubbed her forehead then looked at Tzuyu who looked back at her.

-"ah yeah... I am the jealous one so I should be the one leaving mark on you"

Sana looked at her before smircking.

-"Is Daddy Tzu awake now?"

Tzuyu sighed then shook her head.

-"Why do I fell in love with you?"

-"Because I am Minatozaki Sana!"

Sana smircked then pulled Tzuyu by the collar to take her lips in a sweet kiss.

-"and you are mine" -Tzuyu whispered on her ear then pushed her on the fence taking both her wirst and pinning them on top of her head. -"Understood?"

-"Yes" -Sana whispered seductively and Tzuyu smircked.

-"great"

................................................................

So?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 527 15
T is not Alien requested to be partnered with you. Tzuyu and Sana meet each other at an online game and they chat with each other through the game. T...
32.6K 1.5K 50
A love story between two high school girls, Park Jihyo and Minatozaki Sana [COMPLETED]
42.6K 968 33
It's a Tzuyu x male reader Just how you explain your life and all your experiences until you find your only one... Who you would never imagined that...
24.7K 806 28
When Sana and Mina both find themself infatuated with student Chou Tzuyu. While wondering who the girl in the black hood was. Who does Tzuyu really l...