Thinking of you (Cameron Dall...

By lexichic4056

Having to choose between vines most watched Internet hotties Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas, Alessia and her s... More

Authors note
Chapter- 1 Magcon
Chapter- 2 Falling
Chapter- 3 Jealous or nah?
Chapter 4- Hotel
Chapter- 5
Author's Note
Chapter- 6
Chapter 7 -Dinner
146 reads
Chapter 8 -☺️
Hey Guys
Chapter 9 - Alessia
274!! Reads
Chapter 10
330!! Reads
Chapter- 11 Haysie poo
Chapter 12
Chapter- 13
471 reads
Chapter- 14
Chapter 15 - Home sweet home
Chapter-16
Chapter 17
Chapter - Not a chapter
Chapter- 18 Bye bye California
Chapter - 19 Distance is never the answer
Chapter 20 - 1 week later
Authors Note ✌️
Chapter 21 - I guess we could be forever or Nah?
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 22 - Fine
Chapter 23 - A deal is a deal
Authors Note ✌️
Chapter 24 - NASHHHHHH
Chapter 26 - I'm sorry I ever left
Authors Note: Writers Block!?
IM BACK GUYS / Chapter - 27
A LITTLE LOST

Chapter 25 - We used to be eachothers heart to share

216 5 3
By lexichic4056

Hey Guys, Super quick Authors note before I start the new chapter 😂.
Thank you so much for over 1.50k reads!!!. It's been an amazing year so far! ☺️.
I hope you guys enjoyed your holiday season... And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!.
So I know you guys are probably wondering 'Where has this Gurl been' 😂, I actually have a YouTube channel 😂 If you guys could maybe check that out and Subscribe it would honestly make my day 😂🙈.

Lexi_xoxo ~ Youtube Channel

Alright guys lets get into this brand new chapter 😂.

(All the party outfits are up there ^^, Don't get confused with some new names. New Characters have joined us 😂😂)

{ Alessia's POV }

"Nash thanks for coming today, With the girls and I" I smiled sweetly at Nash "It really means a lot" He nodded smiling at me.

"It's really nothing, I love hanging out with you" He smiled.

"What about them" I laughed pointing to an overly exhausted Chloe and Jenny running towards us with a bunch of bags.

"What's with all the bags?" I smirked giving Jenny a questioning look.

"Well at Hollister they had these super cute tops" She smiled pulling a black cropped tank top, tied around the neck out of her bag "And they were on sale.. So I bought you one for you to wear tonight!" She squealed.

"Jenny that's so sweet!!" I laughed pulling her into an overly exaggerated bear hug.

"Aless not to alarm you or anything but the girl at the salon turned your hair, Blue" Chloe jumped in startling me.

"No Chloe" Nash started chuckling "Aless got Aqua blue ombré ends" He smiled playing with the ends of my now blue hair.

"I must say you look good with blue hair" She stated in a sweet way, Meanwhile Jenny stood behind her nodding.

"Thank you" I smiled "But speaking of looking good with new hair.. Jenny? is that blonde ombré I spy?" I shrieked pointing at her hair.

"Yeah, does it look good on me" She looked nervous from my comment.

"It looks beautiful, I was just kidding Jen" I laughed.

"I think we should get going, Our guests should be arriving at the house soon" Nash Pointed out.

"That's true" Jenny smiled "Let's go then" I smirked throwing my arms over my Bestfriends shoulders. "Fine then, Leave me out of this" Nash said in a sassy way and flipped his non existent hair.

"Gladly" Jenny smirked sticking her tongue out at Nash causing me and Chloe to die of laughter.

(Skipping to car ride)

{ Nash's POV }

"I HEAR MELODIES IN MY HEAD, MELODIES IN MY HEART, HEAR MELODIES IN MY HEAD" Alessia, Jenny and Chloe screamed at the top of their lungs.

"Guys" I smiled trying to get their attention.

"YASS" Chloe screamed, While Alessia lowered down the music.

"Who are y'all's dates for tonight now?" I smirked knowing that Alessia is now going with me.

"Nobody in particular" Jenny stated "Me either to be completely honest" Chloe nodded.

"Well how about you, Little miss perfect" I smirked at Alessia.

"Last I remember I was going with you" She joked shoving me lightly.

"Hey don't distract the driver" I smiled eyeing her.

"I wouldn't have to distract you if you kept your eyes on the road" She teased.

"OUCH!" Chloe and Jenny yelled in unison.

Damn this girl played me well. "I see how it is Parker" I smirked "I would hope so Grier" She smiled at her cute little come backs.

"What are you gonna tell Cameron?" Jenny questioned directing more of the question to me then Alessia. "Cameron doesn't have anything to do with this" Alessia shrugged. "He kinda does" Chloe began.

"It's true Aless" I simply state pulling up to the house, But stopping quickly to look
back at the girls "Cameron is my Bestfriend, He deserves to know" Jenny and Alessia quickly nodding, Agreeing to my point.

"That's true" Alessia nodded stepping out of the car and running to the front door.
Jenny, Chloe, And I following closely behind the hyperactive cutie.

"HONEY IM HOME" Jenny and Alessia yelled in unison before bursting into laughter.
I grabbed Alessia's hand, Once I noticed Cameron walking into the room chucking at the two girls basically rolling around on the floor.

"What's this" Cameron questioned motioning to Alessia and I's intertwined hands.

"Nothing that matters" Chloe speaks before running out of the room with Jenny following behind her.

"Hmm?" Cameron questioned looking quite annoyed by the silence in the room.

"Um Cam, I've been meaning to tell you?" I started before I quickly regretted what I said. "What Nash means to say is.. He's taking me to the Party tonight" Alessia smiled cockily.

"Oh?, Thanks Nash, Really thanks. I told you to let me know if anything happens suspicious, Not completely ask her to practically date you" He groaned with frustration.

"I'm sorry Cameron, I didn't realize that I had to report my decisions to you? Alessia sarcastically smirked. Alessia has so much confidence, It makes me fall for her harder then I did before.

"No one said you needed to babe" He smirked flashing Alessia a promising wink.

"No one said you could talk to me 'Babe'" Alessia Mocked, Whilst walking away.

"Where are you going?" I questioned her, I didn't want her to storm off mad.

"I'm gonna go ahead and start getting ready for tonight" She smiled. I nodded my head and focused my attention back on Cameron.

"Look man I'm really sorry.." I began but Cam cut me off.

"No man, It's seriously my fault" He sighed running his hands threw his hair "I just loved her so much, So god damn much. And I feel like I lost her because I was jealous. What's wrong with me, I keep screwing everything up?, But yet she goes for the one thing that she knows will hurt me most, Going on to date my Bestfriend" He mumbled beginning to cry.

"Cameron stop!" Alessia yelled from the top of the stair case.

I looked up in shock at her, So did Cam. "We're you standing there the whole time?" I questioned looking worriedly at Cam.

"No but Cameron said something about me and began to cry, That hurts me to see him hurt like that" She responded smiling sweetly at me.

"Who knew you were such a sweetheart" I joked.

"I did" Cameron responded looking at Alessia with worry in his eyes. Alessia looked shocked almost as if her heart just stopped and skipped 10beats.

"Hey you okay?" I questioned her. "Yeah, Yeah I'm fine" She questioned trying to prove herself she was fine more then me.

"Cam you gonna be alright?" She smiled softly at him, His tense features loosened and smiled at her. "Yeah I'm fine babe, Have fun tonight. Nash is one lucky guy" He smirked nudging me to look at Alessia who just blushed widely.

"I will, Thanks" She smiled trudging up the stairs to get ready.

I loved the thought of me and Alessia dating, But the thought of Cam and Alessia dating made my heart flutter with emotion.

"Hey Cam" I smiled looking at the now happy looking boy typing away on his phone. "Yes my little grasshopper" He teased running his hand over my face. "Who's your lovely whittle date for tonight?" I smirked. "I don't know I never really thought about it?" He admitted looking through the contacts on his phone. "Yo shall I ask 'Mandy, Brianna, or Brooklyn?" Cameron questioned pushing his phone in my face.
"Just ask all three girls to come here, And pick once they arrive" I smiled at how amazing my ideas were. "I guess that will work, But the girl I really wanna go with tonight is going with my Bestfriend" He shrugged looking at me with a hint of betrayl in his eyes. I was going to respond back when a loud shriek came from the front door.

"HAYES STOP!" Kayla shrieked running up to Cam and hiding behind his back.

Hayes ran into the living room and tackled Kayla to the couch and began to tickle her.
"PDA!!" Cameron yelled causing me to laugh. "Whatever?" Kayla smirked rolling her eyes beginning to walk upstairs, For what I'm guessing is to get changed along with the other girls.

"I hear Cammy isn't going to the party with his babe tonight?" Carter chuckled, Trudging down the stairs.

"Who told you?" I shrugged. "Jenny" Carter smirked, She kinda just walked into the room and settled her stuff down, Then she told me" He shrugged.

"Wait, Hold up. Why were you in Jenny's room to begin with?" Cameron questioned with a confused smirk. "I don't know man, I was bored" Carter laughed flopping down in the couch. "How does this girl not find it awkward, for you just to be in her room" I joked. "I honestly don't know" He scratched his head, Which caused Cam and Hayes to fall on the floor with laughter. "Are you going with her to the dance tonight?" Shawn sang from the top of the stair case. "Nope, She's going with some dude named 'Lucas'" Carter laughed with a nice shrug of sadness at the end.

(1 hour later)
"Yo guys the party starts in 20mins, I better go get ready" Cameron stated trudging up the stairs with such force. "That's my cue to go and get ready to" I laughed.

{ Cameron's POV }

As I was trudging up the stairs I was stopped by the one and only 'Alessia'.
"Hey" She smiled. "Hi" I smiled back admiring her appearance her hair in beautiful beach waves, With her unique Aqua coloured ombré and a teal headband. This Black tank top crop top, and a Black flowy skater skirt with her ever so unique wedged black nike sneakers, Her makeup was so beautiful it made me melt at her sight. "Hey Cam?, You okay?" She laughed waving her hand Infront of my face. "Yeah I'm fine" I laughed smirking at her. "Go get ready, You little playa!" She laughed almost pushing me down the stairs. I started laughing as I walked away but I needed to say something to her "Aless, I really do love you" I whispered loud enough for only her to hear. She turned around with the biggest smile plastered on her face and began walking towards me "I love you to Cam" She smiled pecking my cheek.

As she let go and walked away I missed her touch. Tonight I was gonna win her back. I don't know how but I'm gonna do it.

(Skipping to party)
{ Alessia's POV }

There I was. In the middle of it all. Standing at the top of the stair case with the 3 other girls who mattered the most to me, Watching the swarms of people entering the house.
But almost most of them looked familiar to my eyes except these 3 girls talking to Cam, Carter, and Shawn. "Where's Nash? And Hayes?" I asked Kayla, Jenny, and Chloe. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. "I found Nash" I mumbled. "And Hayes" Kayla giggled. "I found Lucas!!" Jenny practically yelled. "NO ONE CARES" Chloe and I said in unison.
"Wow thanks guys" Lucas frowned. "I joke" I smiled pushing him.

"But seriously? Who are those three girls" Jenny groaned staring down at them. "Is some one jealous that Cartah is talking to another girl?" Kayla teased. "Never" Jenny scolded "I just really wanna know who those girls are.. I've never seen them before" Jenny shrugged. "Which Girls" Nash smirked looking at us. "The ones talking to Cam, And the others" I sighed pointing at the three girls. "Ohhhhh" Nash laughed carrying out the H "That's just Brooklyn, Mandy, And Brianna" He laughed pointing to each girl as he called out their names. "Are they good friends?" Kayla asked with a devious look in her eyes. "Yeah I guess their pretty close" Nash shrugged looking at me "Do you guys want me to introduce you?" He questioned looking at us. "Would be nice" I laughed walking down the stairs with my 'Squad'.

"Hey Guys" Nash shouted over the loud music to the three girls, and Cameron, Shawn, and Carter. "Hey Nashtyy" The tall brunette shrieked, I think her name was Brianna but I wasn't familiar with her. "Hey Babe, How are you?" Nash responded hugging her. I began to walk away as jealousy started to overcome me. As I was walking away I felt soft pokes on my lower waist. I turned around to see Cameron giggling at me. "Did you just poke me, Dallas?" I joked shoving Cam. "Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't think you were alright considering what your date just pulled back there" Cam teased referring to when Nash called Brianna 'Babe'. "Yeah no worries, I'm fine.. Seriously" I said trying to convince myself more then Cam "I just didn't like what I saw" I shrugged beginning to walk away again, Yet failing horribly cause Cam pulled me back again. "Hey, Listen Alessia. How do you think I felt today. When you walked in with Nash holding hands. Do you think I felt amazing, Did you think it was entertaining. Babe I don't think you understand how hard it is to see you hurt" He smiled pulling the hair strands away from my face.
"I'm really sorry Alessia, For acting like a jerk to you" Cameron sighed looking down at his feet. I lifted his chin up and began to look in his eyes, And automatically remembered my true feeling for Cameron, I love him so much and he deserved to know that. "Cameron it's fine really, As long as I'm with you" He nodded with a soft smirk on his face. "I love you Cam" I smiled. "I've loved you since the beginning and I will continue loving you to the end" He smiled pulling me in for a sweet kiss.

{ Nash's POV }

After I pulled away from hugging Brianna, I went to look for Alessia. She was gone. And so was Cameron. It worried me when she wasn't here. I began walking toward the kitchen and stopped dead In my tracks. Alessia and Cameron were lip locked.
"What do we have here?" I questioned the two of them, Who both looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces.
_________________________
(Cliff Hanga)
I hope you guys really enjoyed this chapter. I really enjoyed writing it 😂.
This is probably the longest chapter I have ever written. I worked super hard on it so I hope you guys love it 💕.
Thanks for reading my book guys ILY.
Comment, Vote, Follow

Xoxo ~ Lexi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 3.9K 21
Yabani dizisinden tanıdığımız Asi ve Alaz'ın muhtemelen hiç yazılmayacak anlarına dair tek veya birkaç bölümden oluşacak hikayelerdir.
224K 22K 32
Ülkesine dönen delta ve kendi halinde takılan sessiz bir omega bir gece birlikte olur.
150K 12.2K 53
Azize serisinin 1.kitabıdır. Boynuzlarım, tüylerim ve iri gözlerim var. Kutsal kanım ve Ravozski ismim var. Dünyayı kurtarmak için bana ihtiyacın var...
882K 70.7K 14
arkadaşlarıyla birlikte orduya katılan jungkook, ilk görüşte etkilendiği komutan kim taehyung'a cinsel içerikli mesajlar atmaya başlar. taekook, tex...