The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?

1.8K 102 11
By shirldee_

42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?

I felt the feeling of Deja Vu wash over me as I stepped into the Hart's apartment. The door had been opened so I had walked in quietly. I didn't want to run into anyone, unprepared.

The faint smell of wood still dared to scent despite the fact that they recently got painted. I spotted the cabinet of glass doors that contained awards which I had seen the last time I was here. It was still locked. The chest of drawers I was once obsessed with was still nowhere to be found.

"How may I help you?" A voice called. I looked up to see a woman who looked to be in her forties. She had auburn hair, tied into a bun, blue eyes and was the exact spitting image of Crystal and Candice. She stood at the entrance of the kitchen, an apron tied about her.

"Good day, ma'am. You must be Crystal's mother. I'm Sam, a friend of hers." She smiled a little.

"She's in her room." She said, simply, before retreating into the kitchen. I stood there confused for a moment. She seemed a bit distant. I was pretty sure it was as a result of Candice's death. I didn't know whether to go over and say my condolences. Before I thought about it, my legs took me to the kitchen where I found her chopping onions.

"Mrs Hart?" I called, in a cautious tone. She paused a little, then raised her head to look at me.

"Yes, dear?" I bit my lower lip before saying,

"I know it may not be my business because I never met Candice." Her face fell as soon as I mentioned her daughter's name. "But I did hear a lot of great things about her and I'm really sorry for you loss."

Even from where I stood, I could notice her eyes getting teary. She sniffed a bit but even I knew it wasn't because of the onions. However, she quickly composed herself.

"Thank you so much. You're kind." I curtsied a bit, before taking my leave. I hadn't taken five retreating steps away from the kitchen before I bumped into someone behind me.

"Woah!" Shayne said, steadying me. I huffed.

"If I got a dollar for every time I bumped into you, I would have enough money to build a mansion, by now." I muttered. Shayne laughed lightly.

"Trust me, not as the amount I'd make with the number of times you make me laugh." Huh? Somehow, I blushed in embarrassment. I suddenly frowned, remembering last Saturday.

"Where is everybody?" I asked, sidestepping him.

"In Crystal's room." He said, leading me to her room. As soon as we got to the door to Crystal's room, Shayne turned to me,

"You know, Sam, I never meant to hurt you by hiding the truth." I said nothing as I pursed my lips. He took it as a cue to continue, "I know how much you despise Caleb. I didn't want it to affect our friendship." I sighed, not really knowing what to say.

"I'm feeling a lot right now, Shayne. I don't know what to do or say." He nodded, showing understanding, as he pushed the door open.

It was the first time I was inside Crystal's room and I must say I was impressed by what I saw. Just like Cecilia and I, it was obvious Crystal also paid attention to hygiene. Her room was neatly arranged and decorated, everything screamed 'order'!

The only thing that seemed disarranged was the chest of drawers which was open and which my friends were gathered round. I recognized that chest and I suddenly felt giddy with excitement! Creepy, I know!

"Hey guys." I said, a bit cautious. I still didn't know if they were still angry at me. They all paused and turned to me. Immediately, Cecilia stood up and hurried over to me, engulfing me in a hug. I suddenly felt bad for ignoring her throughout English class.

"We're so sorry, Sam!" She sniffed. I fought back my tears.

"No, I am sorry!" I pulled away from her just as Crystal stood up. I hurried to her and we both pulled ourselves into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, Crystal! I'm sorry guys!" I said.

"I'm sorry too." Crystal whispered. "I really am. I never meant to say those things to you." I pulled away from her.

"It's fine. It was the truth! I just couldn't handle it! I never meant to hurt you with my words too." I said.

"It's fine, Sam." Crystal smiled.

"Lucas." I said, giving him a hug. "I'm sorry."

"Glad you're okay." He smiled. I turned to Shayne.

"I can't stay annoyed with you even if I tried." I laughed. He laughed too and pulled me into a hug. He apologized again but I hushed him making us all laugh.

I felt so relieved. It felt good having my friends back again. Yes, they were my friends! The only ones who have had my back since I got to the school. Well, maybe Ethan and Drew as well, but they couldn't be compared to these great people standing in front of me. It was the first time in my school days that I had more than two friends. I was really grateful to God.

"So concerning why we're gathered here," Crystal began, giving me a sheepish grin. I grinned back. It felt awesome to see her back to herself. "There's actually an issue." She suddenly turned serious.

"Okay?" I drawled, wary of what her next words will be.

"While the rest of us were discussing on how to get reconciled with you, Shayne walked in with this." She went to pick up something. She presented the object to me and I saw it was a cell phone.

However, it wasn't just a cell phone! It was a cell phone connected to a WiFi camera which displayed the inside of a car that seemed very much familiar!

Someone planted a camera in my car!!!

"What on earth?!" I exclaimed. "This is my car!" They all nodded.

"How did you get this, Shayne?" I asked, still in shock. Shayne rubbed the back of his neck.

"Found it in Caleb's room, this morning. He left earlier but forgot to take along his English project and asked me to get it for him from his room. It was then I saw it." He explained. I seethed. This was plainly wrong! How dare he?

"Sam, I know what you're thinking but please don't confront Caleb." Shayne said. I inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"Apart from the fact that it's going to get you implicated, Shayne, can someone please give me another good reason why I shouldn't get Caleb arrested?" They all gave me sympathetic looks. Crystal sighed, placing her arm round my shoulders.

"Maybe you should know a bit more about us and this school before you make your decision?" She suggested. I took in a ragged breath as I tried to make the pain subside. I felt foolish, being monitored and not knowing. Why on earth did Caleb do that? Where else did he plant another camera? Who else knew about this? What has he done with previous videos? The questions were endless. It didn't help that Carlos's words kept ringing in my head.

"Stop being gullible!"

I needed answers. But also, information.

"Alright." I whispered. Crystal guided me past the chest of drawers to her neatly arranged bed. I had totally forgotten about that chest. Now that I saw its content since it was open, it simply consisted of text books, hardcovers and CDs. I admit I was disappointed but that was the least of my problems right now.

Cecilia took her seat beside me just as Lucas and Shayne occupied a cushion each, beside her bed. Crystal got a stool and placed it in front of us all, before taking her seat. She rubbed her hands together.

"So how do we do this?" She asked.

"Twenty questions?" Lucas suggested. Crystal scoffed.

"It will be haphazard." Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Alright, how about each of us takes a turn to ask their questions, directed at anyone." He suggested again.

"I think that's better." Shayne agreed. "But there should be a rule. Something like we decided not to answer a question if we feel it's too personal. I mean, we have to respect our individual privacy as well." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah." Cecilia concurred, nodding too.

"Alright." Crystal clapped. "If a question is too private, just say 'pass'" I almost scoffed. It felt like we were in a classroom. English classroom!

"I'll go first." Shayne said. "This is to Cecilia. Have you truly forgiven me?" Wow! I totally didn't expect that. That was some bold move because for all I knew, he could have asked her privately. He really wanted to be sure. Cecilia gave him a smile and I instantly saw it was genuine.

"Yes, Shayne. How many times do I have to repeat it?" She laughed lightly. Shayne gave her a grateful smile.

"Thanks." He mumbled. Crystal cleared her throat with a smirk, earning a glare from both Shayne and Cecilia. I laughed. I felt relieved that I could finally be friends with Shayne without hurting Cecilia.

"I'm next!" Crystal spoke up. Then she uttered the question I dreaded the most from my friends "Sam, what's going on between you and Carlos?"

I opened my mouth and closed it. Deep down, I knew the question will one day have to be addressed, but I wasn't prepared for it. I don't think I ever was. However, when I looked at the expectant faces of my friends. I knew they didn't just want to know for information sake, they were actually concerned about me. So I found myself opening up.

"Carlos and I," I paused, took in a deep breath then exhaled before speaking again. "Carlos is my ex-boyfriend. We used to date back in BETH High." Every single one of my friends gasped, except Shayne. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You don't seem surprised, Shayne." He shrugged.

"Carlos is my cousin." He simply said. If Carlos was is 'cousin' and he knew. Surely, a certain Carlos's 'brother' must know too. I gasped.

"Does Caleb know?" Shayne shook his head and I visibly heaved a sigh of relief!

"We are not that close with Caleb." Shayne explained. I nodded, feeling relieved. The last thing I needed was everyone knowing. I know Caleb, he can't have that kind of information and do nothing. At least, that's what I think!

"Carlos and I had a sort of 'falling out'. He did something horrible, I really can't tell you guys about that-"

"It's fine, Sam." Cecilia reached out to pat me. "Take your time."

"Yeah." Shayne said, giving me a sympathetic look which depicted the fact that he knew all about it. I felt sick to my stomach. But most especially, ashamed.

Thankfully, Crystal came to my rescue.

"My turn, Lucas, when will you ever go back to football." She exclaimed. Lucas laughed.

"I don't think I ever will." Crystal huffed.

"These talented people!" She exclaimed again. Lucas lifted an eyebrow.

"You're one to talk?" He technically was referring to her playing the violin again.

"Lucas, it's your turn!" She said so fast, we all burst into laughter. Lucas turned to Cecilia

"Why does Ethan keep texting you?" His question threw everyone into sudden silence as we all stared at Cecilia, expecting her reply. Somehow, Shayne's gaze seemed the most curious. Pursing her lips, Cecilia said,

"Pass."

A/N:

Hey guys! How're you all doing?

I got caught up again. I had a seminar spread throughout the week so I couldn't write till today! So I had to make rush this out. I'm so sorry!😭❤️❤️❤️

How're you all doing??

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE NEXT WEEK SATURDAY, latest 10 MINUTES PAST 6PM(Just in case I don't meet up with 6PM GMT!)

Have a lovely week ahead guys! Love you all!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

God bless you all, keeping you all in His Will in Jesus' Name!

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358 116 28
Students who have moved from playing in the corners, to flirting in the middle of the class; girls competing for having the shortest skirt, boys wand...
1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...
12.8K 508 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
532K 15.2K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...