The Generation of Miracle Hat...

By NoLongerActiveYikes

Why...don't I remember them? The 5 of them all seem so familiar yet...why don't I remember? What happened to... More

Story Complete (PLEASE READ)
Prologue
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C18
C19
C20
New Account (IMPORTANT)
C21 Preview

C17

942 34 1
By NoLongerActiveYikes

"So, we're going to see the rainbow again..."

"You catch on quickly for a narrow-minded dimwit..." He mumbled.

"Hey, that's mean, you buttface!"

-Time Skip-

All the members were assembled already at the meeting place Seijuro had...pre-planned?

The first person I noticed me was Aomine. He scowled at the sight of my face. I simply did what the mature people do.

"Blehh!"

I had stuck my tongue out at him. The other members look at me, with hate. Kise on the other hand smiled slightly.

"What so important that you had call us all here?" Aomine demanded, glaring at me.

"I need to know what this idiot did to you guys!" He replied, firmly.

"Tch, if that's all then this is a waste of time." Midorima said, about to walk away.

"Fine, how about we do this instead. I'll challenge all of you," He said looking at each member (lol). "to a basketball match. The idiot and me vs you guys. If I win, you have to tell me what the idiot did and if I lose...Misaki and I won't bother you again with this topic."

-----------------

Sorry for being inactive for a month xD I felt lazy. I'll try updating once every week or 3-4 in 2 weeks ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
600K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
375K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
423K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...