Me&you

By niyamariesanders15

Just read More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read 🥺
💔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
💔
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk 🙂
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 45

1.2K 48 2
By niyamariesanders15

Sorry for any mistakes I type fast

3 years later

Monae pov

A lot has been going on since 3 years ago , of course I took David back up that was a year ago , I had moved out once we were able to go back home. I stayed with Gigi for a while cause she said I could. Me and Dave just got back in really good terms he should me that he'd do better and not cheat and he was right he hasn't cheated on me since we have trackers on are phone to see where he be at and the location I have the same. We were out in Jamaica for his birthday and I had a lot planned . I was sadden that Quan couldn't be here . It's been 4 years since his death, it's been real hard tho.

It was 9:00 in the morning and I got up to take a shower. Last night while Dave was sleep I went hella shopping for him and hid it in my closet . We both had different closet's in this big hotel , he was gonna go get his hair done and then go to the spa then other stuff I had planned while I sat up. We wouldn't be coming back to the hotel till later tonight so he wouldn't see it till later tonight. I had restaurant reservations for us then we'd go to the club later . I wanted it to be special for him.

Babe get up it's time for you to go .

"Ight Ight lemme take a shower, come join me"

I told him since it was he's birthday I would say yes to anything he wanted and this the first one , I just hoped he didn't think we would do anything in there my legs were still hurting from last night .

I took off my robe from already being naked , I got in the shower with Dave behind me slapping my ass.

Owe I said rubbing my cheek.

"Gimmie a kiss"

I turned around getting on my tippy toes giving Dave a kiss . He gave me a free pass this time and he washed me and so did I .

20 minutes later

We got out the shower and I put in some clothes cause u would. E running around all day while he got his hair done which would take almost 4 Hours .

40 minutes later

Dave finally left and I was now finished getting dressed .

She so beautiful 😍

I got my purse and left out going to run these errands.

2 hours later

I was finished running errands and just got back to the hotel , I bought some more stuff so I took the time getting it out going inside and back the the hotel room.

1 hour later

I was finally finished setting everything up , I bought a lot of stuff.

When y'all see the pictures act like the ones u see in a bed is in a hotel bed 😭💀

I put them in baskets cause I thought it was cute and got it off Instagram when one of my friends did it .

I set everything up and took pictures .

2 hours later

Dave pov

I just got back to the hotel going into the elevator to are room.

2 minutes later

I finally arrived at the hotel room and unlocked it . When I went in I seen moane amall self standing there saying "SUPRISE" I just chuckled and smiled at her she was so beautiful and I didn't care about the gifts honestly I just wanted her .

"Baby I wanna say thank you for everything and I love you and your gonna have the best time at this birthday babes"

I love you daddy's babygirl 

"I love you more"

I came closer to her and started kissing her, everything happened so fast but I loved it next thing you know both are clothes were snatched off and mo was in the bed ready for what was gonna happen to her .

I smirked cause I was finna make her mad , I was only gon do a few strokes then stop then make her horny all day without giving her any then give a her what she wanted tonight . I know I play to much but hey it's my birthday.

She arched her back for me and I instantly put it in going slow which drove  her crazy then went fast .

"Oh fuck"

She turned around looking at me with her eyes slowly going to the back of her head . It was so sexy and it made me go harder in her . I then stooped and stood up pulling up my pants.

"What you doing."

We done for right now

"Stop playing wimmie"

I'm frl

"You annoying"

If you good I'll give you more.

"Watever"

She put her clothes on and walked into the bathroom closing the door. I just chuckled and went on the balcony and looked at the view and started smoking my blunt while seeing couples walk around and. Are drive by .

Moane pov

He got me fucked yo thinking ima wait till tonight hell nah. I took off all my clothes and opened the bathroom door. All I had in was my heels , I seen Dave wasn't in the room and seen him on the balcony . I know he was finna yell at me but who care this my balcony if u don't wanna look don't look up here , we on the very high level so nobody really can see.

I walked out and seen Dave on his phone smoking and in love with his homeboy. Once her saw me he turned his phone off quick .

"Baby what you doing get yo ass in there"

No I said then sat on top of him. By his body language he knew he wanted it but was playing hard to get .

Come on baby you know you want it I said rubbing his dick outside his pants.

"Baby no , later"

Please daddy I whispered in his ear

"You really want some? U can't wait till we get back?"

No I want you now

"Fuck it"

I smiled and then he told me to get up and and turn around and I was now leaning on the balcony.

"You wanna come out here and show yo ass so this Whatchu want huh?"

Yes I said looking back biting my lip

"Ight say less"

I turned back around and soon I felt Dave's big warm dick in me , he went slow for a minute knowing I hated it cause it felt so good.

Babe go faster

"Nah u want it , u want me to fuck you, Ima fuck you the way I want to"

Oh my god I said with my eyes rolled to the back of my head

"You like that Shìt?"

Yes papi I managed to get out

We fucked a little longer than went inside

To be continued

There will be a second part to this and what they did for his birthday

I just decided to finish this little part and have a second part so y'all can read something

Like I said sorry 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

Please vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 851 20
Is LOVE supposed to "Hurt so Good?"
422K 10.6K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .
403 4 22
Read this shit!!!!!!! 🙄
60.6K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!