NOVOCAINE | vkook ✓

By bangtaneducation

jeongguk is a teenager completely out of control and taehyung is hired to teach him how to behave. (started:... More

00 | novocaine
01 | signing bad contracts
02 | expect the unexpected
03 | many ridiculous rules
04 | escaping the hellhole
05 | shivering and soaking
06 | bed and then breakfast
07 | stereotypical badboy
08 | smoking kills
09 | patience running thin
10 | psychotic tendencies
11 | two different phobias
12 | ultimate breaking point
13 | first-timers get paranoid
14 | a crime of great passion
15 | manipulative bastard
17 | it's locked for a reason
18 | in the arms of the enemy
19 | as the lines blur together
21 | seduction is everything
22 | being a brat
23 | don't push your luck
24 | things are changing
25 | all downhill from here
26 | the sinner and a saint
27 | to fear to have control
28 | spilled guts and treats
29 | mentality and insanity
30 | i need u
31 | where darkness exists
32 | failing to resist temptation
33 | pull the fucking trigger
34 | take a bullet to the heart
35 | the honeymoon phase
36 | the lies hidden beneath
37 | all came crashing down
38 | happy death day
39 | please listen before i go
40 | our happy ending
00 | novocaine

16 | comfortable company

28.4K 1.9K 1.4K
By bangtaneducation

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

jeongguk is bisexual.

but,

he's always preferred men.

strong, sharp-looking, older men.

not too old though, the oldest guy he has ever done anything with was just pushing thirty. well, you could argue that was still pretty old considering jeongguk was only seventeen at that time. but the guy didn't have to know that.

but taehyung.

kim fucking taehyung.

god, he was the man that jeongguk has been dreaming about.

tall, long-legged, honey-toned, broad-shouldered, chiselled face, lean muscles, dark-inviting eyes that shimmered mysteriously with a boxer-dropping smirk.

but there was just one big fat problem.

jeongguk hated his fucking guts.

however,

pushing aside his roaring hatred for the guy, jeongguk appreciates a (very) good-looking man when he sees one. or, more specifically, his horny teenage hormones do.

for the past week, jeongguk was been struggling. he's been very... sexually frustrated.

and he may or may not have jacked off a few times while picturing a specific someone doing... naughty things to him.

nah, he totally has more dignity than that.

...

okay, so maybe jeongguk did envision taehyung fucking the literal life out of him once.

or twice.

regardless, the problem at hand is that jeongguk is a young boy who still holds his purity, however when being around someone so fucking hot 24/7 it sort of corrupts your innocence.

not that jeongguk was ever innocent, but you get the drift.

anyway, keeping this all in mind, jeongguk made the decision that it was totally okay that he was sitting between taehyung's legs, his back pressed up against the older's chest, with taehyung's hand firmly wrapped around his length and pumping it up and down. the younger moaning and clutching onto the older's biceps as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, chest heaving up and down as he comes undone for the third time.

how did they even get here?

one second jeongguk was trying to push taehyung away from him as the older advanced his fingers towards his crotch, but only to his horror, they both discovered that the teen was already semi-hard.

"uh-oh," jeongguk wanted to slap the amused and cocky smirk off of taehyung's face. "looks like jeonggukie has a little problem." the older was mocking him in an irritatingly mimicking voice. "want some help with that, cupcake?" he raised an eyebrow.

jeongguk was about to protest until taehyung cupped his bulge and gaze it a light squeeze, making his mind spin and he had to hold onto the taller's arms for support as his knees started to shake.

"hmm? what do you say, baby?" the older husked in his ear as his fingers continued to torture the poor teen, jeongguk pinched his eyes shut as pleasurable tingles shot through his body.

"pl-please." the teen whispered.

and now they were here.

taehyung leaning against the back of the bed's headboard with the smaller between his legs. jeongguk's own legs were spread wide and his bottom half was bare. taehyung has been viciously edging him for the past ten minutes and the teenager was losing his goddamn mind.

"fuck!" jeongguk shouted as taehyung gripped the base of his cock as he stopped him from releasing yet another time. jeongguk gritted his teeth together and tensed in the other's hold. "c'mon tae! let me–"

"tsk." taehyung clicked his tongue as the teenager tried to get him to pump his dick once again. "that's not how it works, jeonggukie." he explains, tightening his grip on the other to stop him from squirming. "you need to earn things around here."

"shut up! just let me–"

taehyung squeezes real tight and jeongguk winces in pain.

"you want to cum, right?" he asks, voice stern. he's not playing around.

jeongguk hastily nods his head as small little whimpers fell from his lips since taehyung still hasn't let go.

"then earn it."

but how? jeongguk had no idea what the older was asking of him!

"tae–" jeongguk bit back his words as the gears turned in his head."hy-hyung... please let me... cum?" he tried asking, unsure if that was what taehyung wanted to hear.

to jeongguk's pleasure, taehyung released his hard grip. but the teen frowned when the man didn't continue his ministrations from earlier.

okay, maybe step it up a notch?

"sir...." he mumbled. "i'll be really good sir, please?" god, he wanted to die of embarrassment.

a dark satisfied grin etched out on taehyung's lips.

he's got the teen right where he wants him.

slowly, his hand awakens and begins to move up and down jeongguk's shaft. the smaller gasps as his arousal spikes, mind clouded with lust. his body went slack and his head rested on taehyung's shoulder, heavy breaths tumbling from his lips.

"look at me, cupcake." taehyung demands, and as if on autopilot jeongguk's eyes snap open, looking up, to see that taehyung was staring down at him. their eyes locked as jeongguk continued to moan, taehyung's hand working quickly around his member.

the intense gaze of the older just made everything more arousing. jeongguk's forehead was sheened with sweat as strands of hair stuck to his face, and his lips heavily bitten from when he tried to keep quiet earlier.

"doing so well, baby." taehyung says as his eyes drop down to the younger's mouth. "being so good."

jeongguk's grip around taehyung biceps tightens as he feels his high approaching. the praise making something burn in the lower pit of his stomach and he whimpered at how powerful taehyung looked right now.

he thought of how he just laid all pliant and pretty in taehyung's arms, letting the older touch him however he pleased, having jeongguk exactly how he wants him.

with that thought in mind, jeongguk came all over taehyung's hand. arching his back and letting out a high-pitched moan.

taehyung tsked at the mess the teen had created.

"naughty boy." he sighed as jeongguk was still panting from his strong orgasm. "and you were doing so well too, but now look at what you've done."

jeongguk frowned, taehyung sounded disappointed and it didn't feel good. his stomach churned in discomfort, he didn't like it. he preferred the compliments and praises.

"n-no, i'm g-good. i-i swear–" jeongguk babbled.

"you never asked me if you could finish." taehyung states and then stood up from the bed, wiping his hand with a tissue and then dropping it down onto the floor. "looks like you need a time-out."

jeongguk wanted to scream.

"b-but sir i–"

"as i said before," taehyung wasn't facing him as he slowly ambled towards jeongguk's bedroom door. "you need to learn how to behave."

then he left, locking the door behind and letting the walls close-in on the young boy.

jeongguk felt like he was suffocating.

but taehyung didn't care. did he?

end of 16

hi guys, pls always remember to ask for consent (:

even if what happened between them was consensual, what taehyung is doing is definitely not healthy or normal. pls keep that in mind <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2K 41
"I fucking hate you." Everyone knows that Jeongguk and Taehyung are enemies, every-time they look at each other at school they feel absolutely disgu...
529K 19.5K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...
102K 4.5K 26
•Being watched over is not something that Jungkook finds comfortable, especially when the person is stalking him in secret• Top Taehyung Bottom Jungk...
31.7K 1.5K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...