Pregnant but a virgin

By torimichelle01

'Mam , it seems that you're pregnant"Doctor Johnson spoke while looking down at his clipboard . My eyes grew... More

A|N
I didn't
You need to find closure
I'm here for you
Got jokes , huh ?
Guess i'll be a mushroom
Dead ass serious
Welcome to the Pregnancy Inn
The baby is about to come (Pt 1)
Buying & Making
Youtube Ideas??

The baby is about to come(Pt 2)

8K 261 78
By torimichelle01

(The baby is about to come (Pt 2))

Last chapter , love y'all for the constant votes ! Y'all are truly the best supporters ever !! This right here , will be a lengthy chapter , not too short but not to long . Picture of their baby at the top .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Still at the baby-shower)

Chasity

I breathed in and out , hoping this baby wouldn't fly out of me . My vagina was hurting like crazy , I could only imagine what sex would feel like for the first time . I was trying my hardest not to get mad at Terrance but he was asking the most off the wall questions .

"So , the baby is inside your vagina" ?

"So you're pushing her out of a hole" ?

I never answered him , instead I just slapped him . I didn't plan on slapping him the way I did , but for those 2 dumbass questions , he deserved it . Everyone was staring , Tip was groaning in pain for the slap he just received , and my ass was in pain wondering when in the hell ima eat .

My father walked back over and kneeled down beside me , feeling my forehead . My mother brought out a warm rag and rested it on my forehead . I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a contraction . Contractions felt 100 times worser than cramps , the pain was honestly to real with me right now .

"Sweetie the ambulance is here , me and your mother will see you once you get situated . Love you"my father spoke as he kissed my cheek . I weakly smiled and closed my eyes ..again . Two males , made their way over to me and helped me .

"Why they asses couldn't bring no damn females?"Tip asked mean mugging the hell out of the two male doctors . I rolled my eyes and threw the rag at him , he was being rude for no apparent reason .

"Damn Chas , I know you're in your feelings right now but that doesn't mean to take it all out on me"Tip replied as he flicked the rag off of him .

"Then shut the fuck up and let these doctors do their job"I growled at him . He sighed and followed me out of the baby-shower . Rihanna said that her and her mama would follow behind us . I can't believe it , I'm close to giving birth .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terrance

I held Chasity's pinky as we drove to the hospital . I was happy and nervous at the same time . It felt like we received this news just the other day and now look , she's close to giving birth . I made sure my phone was fully charged , its at 100 percent . I'm going to record the whole session of this , this baby came in as a miracle and it'd be a shame if we didn't record it .

We finally reached the hospital , and they hurried Chasity inside . I frantically rushed behind them , trying to keep up with them but both of their asses were being A1 track stars at this second . I said 'fuck it' and turned in a different direction . I spotted Chasity's parents , Rihanna and her mother , and made way towards them , throwing up my hands . Her mother stood up and smiled , embracing me into a hug .

"Where is she?" I pulled my beanie up and put my hands in my pockets .

"I have no idea , I turned in this direction and spotted y'all"I answered . Her father raised his eyebrows .

"You left her?"

"William , we're not starting this , leave this child alone"her mother spoke in a calm tone .

'Child ? Lady I'm in my early twenties' I thought to myself . Dr . Johnson rushed over to us , it looked like he was scared of something ..never-mind it had to be Chasity scaring him .

"I'm so thankful I found yall"Dr . Johnson sighed in relief as he tried to get himself together . He then pointed at me ."Your wife wants you ! She almost ripped my head off trying to found out where you were"he exclaimed . I shook my head , Chasity was truly a masterpiece .

"Where is she?"William asked .

"Follow me"he urged in a hurry . What the hell wrong with Chasity , she done scared a damn doctor . We all walked through the long ass hallways then piled onto an elevator . Chasity would be having our baby , on the 23rd floor . I smirked to myself just thinking 'Nigga you about to be a damn father' .

Once the elevator stopped , I pulled my phone out and started videoing . Rihanna noticed it and hopped her big ass head in front of the camera . I see why Chasity and her are cousins , both of them have big ass heads . We reached Chasity's door and we all walked in , Chasity was covered in sweat and she looked like she was about to explode . Thank god I'm a guy . I made my way towards Chasity's bed and layed my hand on her stomach . She seemed to be at ease when I did that , she looked up at me and smiled .

"Thank you"she weakly laughed .

"For what babe?"

"For making her calm down . I think she's going to be a daddy's girl" . I smiled , of course she was . Rihanna was recording it for me since I would be right beside Chasity while she's giving birth . I wanted to see everything , not from a camera .

Doctor Johsnon smiled ."It's time" . Chasity's eyes got big as well as mines , I was starting to regret bringing my ass in here . My parents walked in and started silently talking to Chasity's parents . Doctor Johnson was getting everything together , Chasity and I were joking around .

"You have no edges"I laughed while messing up her hair . Well , it was already messed up but I added on to it .

"You're not cute"she spoke as she flicked me the middle finger .

"You wasn't saying that while I was eating you out"I laughed . Everyone stared at us , Chasity hid her face in embarrassment . Doctor Johnson then lifted up the sheet and told Chasity what she needed to do . Chasity reluctantly agreed and started to get ready . I stood beside her and let her hold my hand . Shit , what possibly could she do to my hand ?

"Okay Chasity , on the count of 3 , I want you to push" . Chasity nodded her head while breathing . Her mama rested a rag on her forehead and gave her some water . "1 .. 2 .. 3 .. Push"Doctor Johnson yelled . Chasity then squeezed the bones of my hands , screamed and pushed . I was crying my eyes out , not because I could see our baby-girls head but the fact Chasity was breaking my hand .

"Push again Chasity ! I see a head"Doctor Johnson instructed . Chasity squeezed my hand again and after what seemed like 3 long minutes , I heard beautiful cries . I was now in full tears .

"She looks just like you"I mumbled to Chasity .

"She's covered in shit , how the hell she look like Chasity?"Rihanna asked . I threw my beanie at her but luckily for her she dodged it .

{July 12th , 2015 8:30 pm}

"Does daddy want to cut the umbilical cord?"Doctor Johsnon asked .

"Hell yeah he does"I smirked . My mama popped me in the back of my head , and I rubbed it . Knowing her she probably left a life size mark on it . I happily cut the cord and kissed my Chasity's lips .

"We're going to make sure she's fine and healthy . Were also going to clean her up , she'll be back in no time"Doctor Johsnon spoke as he got my baby-girl from out of Chasity's hands . Chasity and I nodded .

"You did good babe"I congratulated her . She smiled fully this time and thanked me . Her parents and my parents congratulated us both . Rihanna showed Chasity the video and Chasity laughed her ass off . She agreed she was doing the most during her giving birth . Hell , at least she knew .

(15 minutes later)

"Here is your beautiful baby-girl . What would you two like to name her?"Doctor Johnson asked as he held a clipboard in his hands . Chasity and I looked at each other .

"You name her"she smiled at me .

"Molly Cocaine Daniel's"I spoke with a straight face . Chasity rolled her eyes and slapped my hands ."Fine fine ! Miracle Armonee Daniel's"I smiled . Chasity smiled and brought out her tears .

"Baby , that's so sweet" . I nodded my head and turned my attention towards her .

"I know baby . Miracle has her sister's name"I smiled holding Mircale's little tiny fingers . Miracle smiled , Mircale & Chasity are my world .

"Well congrats ! You two take care , well I should say you three"Doctor Johsnon spoke . Me and Chas thanked him . This had to be the best day of my life . I thank god for blessing Chas's ass with a baby . I've never looked at the world like I do now . I see something brighter , something I feel like I can hold down with my girl and my daughter .

"There you have it folks , Chasity's ghetto ass and Tip's ugly ass had a baby ! What a cute fairytale"Rihanna yelled to the video . Chasity sucked her teeth and mean mugged Rihanna . We all busted out laughing , Rihanna's a fool .

"We did it baby ! My virgin ass had a baby"Chasity chuckled .

"Nigga we made it ! With your pregnant but a virgin ass" . That day I learned the true meaning of life ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't this just a cute ass last chapter ? I loved it lmao ! Please leave feedback ! I will probably do a book on Mircale as she grows up , I dunno . Should I ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 18.3K 54
Sequel to Mr Reigns The room echoed despite the fact that it was filled with furniture and papers spread everywhere. The doctor who was sitting in fr...
1.5M 37.5K 44
"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I shouted pointing a knife at him. It was the only thing keeping him away from me. "Do it!" He said with a wicked smirk...
212K 14.5K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
6K 525 40
'Idiot.' 'Douche bag.' 'Dumbass.' 'Jer---' 'WILL YOU STOP HOVERING!' His grating voice snapped me out of my rant. I glanced behind me, looking for th...