(Killua x reader) boyfriend/h...

By Tlhtzrr

a young girl called (Y/N) who escapes her orphanage due to her miserable life there, meets a young cute hands... More

When you both met Ep: 1
When you get to know each other better Ep: 2
When he blushes Ep: 3
When he realizes... Ep: 4
When you confess and first kiss Ep: 5
When you and him go on a date Ep: 6
When you and him text Ep: 7
When he kisses your cheek Ep: 8
When he's jealous Ep: 9
When you and him cuddle Ep: 10
When you both tickle each other Ep: 12
(A/N)
When he does the kabedon (1k reads special) Ep: 13
When you and him had a fight Ep: 14
When you and him makeup Ep: 15
Halloween carnival (Halloween special) Ep: 16
When you're jealous (3k reads special) Ep: 17
When He Has a Nightmare (100+ votes special) Ep: 18
When You Steal a Kiss Ep: 19
When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

When he gives you nicknames Ep: 11

1K 21 35
By Tlhtzrr

(A/N): HEY YA'LL! (Brain-Chan: TOO LOUD, BAKA! Author-Chan: oops sorry * smiles sheepishly* my bad. Brain-Chan: *sigh* go on) anyways hey readers! I hope ya'll are doin' well. Here is another scenario for my favorite people *winks*. I hope you enjoy this. I'm sorry in advance if you find this chapter short. I tried my best to make some time in my schedule to right this for you! Because you guys deserve this (^∀^) ( Brain-Chan: "Ok,ok, I think they got the idea, SO LESS TALKING AND MORE WORKING!" Author-Chan: "ok calm down....geez, why are you so harsh on me today *folds arms and pouts* Brain-Chan: *~ignores~*) ok don't mind him readers! Let's get this

This amazing piece of art is done by hothin as it says in the picture so all credit goes to them.

Enjoy~

Your pov

YESSS! I finally got my target! Wow,this phase is sooo easy! Now that I'm done, I'll go look for killua and the others. But I'll keep my guard up, for anyone can steal my badges at any time. Then I'll loose all my points, *sigh*.

I put a finger on my chin...Hmmm, where could they be? Oh I know...I'll just use the assassin skill that my tsun-tsun taught me.

I close my eyes and took in deep breaths and breathed them out slowly, I tried to focus on my surroundings. Unfortunately I'm a noob at this technique and I can only use it in short distances and sadly no one from the people I know were close by.

I should really practice this skill more.

Oh well, I guess I have to search for them using the custom way.

Time skip, brought to you by killua and Gon having a food fight! Gon:" take this killua" killua: "*opens mouth* mmmm~ choco-robots! Gon, throw s'more" End of time skip.

Where in the world are those boys at! I've been searching for two hours already and I didn't find anyone! Is this island that big!? My injured leg hurts me so much. I think I'll take a break from all this.

I climbed a tree with difficulty in doing it because of my leg, but I pulled it off and I'm now laying down on top of it. I looked up at the sky and stared in awe as I watched the white fluffy clouds (which reminds me of killua's hair) move a bit in the light blue sky.

*yawn* I'm sleepy. I'll take a nap, but I'll keep the badges in my hands so if someone tried to take them I'll feel their touch and wake up immediately. This way a short nap won't hurt, I thought. And so, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Killua's pov

Finally I've got my badge. *yawn* This exam is so boring! People here are sooo weak!

Hmmm, I wonder how (Y/N) and Gon are doing with their badge hunt.

Wait...I feel an aura, an intimidating one, coming from a tree not far away from here. I'll go check it out since I have nothing else to do. Maybe it's something that'll liven up this boring exam!

...

Still killua's pov

As I reached the tree, I saw a man with needles all over his face, I think his name was Gittarackur, and (Y/N)! She was pinned by his needles. And she had a needle on her neck.

"Be a good girl and give me your badge" he said. I reached the top of the tree and shouted "NO, (Y/N), DON'T"
But she ignored me and extended her arm to give him her badge.

I ran as fast as I could and snatched the badge out of her hands. IS SHE INSANE!? "I SAID DON'T GIVE HIM, BAKA!" I shouted to knock some sense into her. I looked at her and she looked at me with her dull eyes. " (Y/N), attack him" Gittarackur ordered in a calm manner.

She nodded and launched towards me, and she ran as if her legs were perfectly fine! What has he done to her? She's obeying him. Is this his power? To control people by his needles?

She came with her sharp nails pointing towards me and I quickly dodged. That bastard is just watching us like we're his some sort of entertainment!

"Oi, GIVE HER BACK." I shouted and blood lust was oozing out of me. "If you want her then get her yourself"he replied.

I can't get her myself. I don't want to fight her, she'll get hurt! " why make her fight me? Are you too afraid to face me?" I replied with a deadly smile on my face. He let out a low chuckle, and it disappeared immediately, showing his ugly face again. "Me, afraid of you? Oh you've got this all wrong".

" oh really? then prove it to me by fighting me"
"Okay then. (Y/N), go tie yourself on that tree"
She obeyed him like a robot and tied herself up. At least she's not in danger now.

We jumped to the ground and started battling.

...

*Dodge* *Dodge* *gasp*
NO.......
...NOOO......
....NO,......THIS....DID....NOT.....JUST...HAPPEN!

A needle hit my forehead and I'm slowly feeling drowsy, NO I HAVE TO PULL THIS OUT! I can't let him manipulate me! With all my energy I tried pulling the needle out, and I was shouting from pain, and I cried a bit too, what a shame.

I finally pulled it out and my head was bleeding like a lot. I tried to get up but instead I just fainted in my spot. WHY IS HE THIS POWERFUL?

Gittarackur's (illumi's) pov

killua is so weak. I can't imagine how will he be the hire of our family when he's like this.

I did all this just to test his skills but it turns out that he's a big fat disappointment.

This girl, (Y/N), I think she's his lover. Agh I guess what father and I taught him for the previous years are useless.
He never understands that assassins should never EVER have friends, nor get into relationships with anybody. *sigh* so immature.

I'll make sure that this (Y/N) is no more before the end of this exam. After all she's getting in my way. In Our families way.

...

Killua's pov

"Ngh, (Y-Y/N)." I woke up with a group of questions piling up my head. Where's Gittarackur? How's (Y/N)? Did he take her with him?....*slap* agh stop it killua, I have to go look for her.

Wait, Oh she's there, all tied up on that tree, and she's sleeping. She looks so peaceful while asleep! I'll take that hell of a needle out of her neck. I'm sorry (Y/N) but I have to do this, it'll hurt so please forgive me.

I tried to take the needle out as fast as I can. I pulled it out quickly while her eyes shot open and she screamed from the pain. Her neck was oozing with blood but as soon as she saw my forehead, she forgot about herself. She cupped half of my face, and shouted in a worried tone,

"KILLUA!? KILLUA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" " (Y/N), what happened to me doesn't matter, you come first" "but-" I cut her of by putting a finger on her lips. "shshsh, it's gonna be ok just trust me"

I untied her and carried her bridal style. Then I put her down on the ground gently, and cut a piece of my clothes to cover up her injury.

"Killua...what happened?" "Nothing, love" I saw her blush from what I said, and I was blushing too. It's the first time for me to give her a nickname other than (N/N).

"I'm sure something happened, please tell me, I can't bare seeing you like this" she said that and touched my forehead with her soft hands, which made them all bloody.

"....." " if your not telling me then at least let me treat your wound" "ok" I finished tying up the piece of cloth around her neck.

I sat down then she did the same by cutting a piece of her clothes and wrapping it around my head. She then kissed the spot of my injury. A blush crept on my cheeks. " there that's better" "thanks" " no, thank you, I know that all this happened because you were protecting me from something!"

" here" I handed her her badge. " what? When did this fall from my hands? *giggles* clumsy me"

" Did you get your badge?"
"Yes *shows badge*"
" great *smile*"  MY HEART! WHY IS SHE SO DAMN CUTE!
" how about we look for the others, precious?"
" wow, you've got a lot of nicknames for me kil hehehe~"
" O-OF COURSE BAKA, *mumbles* after all, you're the only one I care about enough to give nicknames"
"Hmm"
"N-nothing" agh, curse you stuttering! My cheeks are red now *sigh* why am I like this!? Suddenly her eyes sparkled and she said
"Do you have any other nicknames for me!?"
"W-well I d-do"
"Really!? What are they?"
" w-well umm..o-other than precious and love...c-cutie, babe, chocolate, my Baka...y-yeah that's it" Great I'm flustered now.

Your pov

AWE, MY ONE AND ONLY TSUN-TSUN HAS NICK NAMES FOR ME! this boy always knows how to make my heart flutter! I can't resist him anymore.

I cupped his face and kissed his lips passionately. He kissed back and then I pulled away. "Kil, I love your nicknames" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him I wrapped my arms around his neck and we rested our foreheads on each other. "I'm glad you like'em chocolate"

"You know, I have nicknames for you too" "*smile* what are they?" He said that while putting a strand of hair behind my ear. " Hmmm....love, tsun-tsun, choco-addict, my property, handsome, babe, a-and h-h-hottie" I was blushing like crazy in the last part.

He was blushing too " y-you think I-I'm h-hot?" He said while facing the other way. I couldn't even speak from my flusterness (A/N) if that's even a word) so I nodded quickly.

Then I felt his hot breath near my ears and he whispered "(Y/N), I've never thought that you think of me like that" OH MY GOD! HE'S USING THAT HUSKY VOICE AGAIN! How could a 12 year old have such a voice? (//∇//) I can feel my my whole face heat up and then he looked at me and laughed and ruffled my hair "hahaha gotcha' Baaaka"

"H-hey *pouts, folds arms, and looks away*" "WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!?" He pulled me and turned my body so I could face him. He captured my lips with his and his face shifted to the side making the kiss more deeper and loving.

We parted away when we were out of breath. "Killua, I love you so much" "Same goes to you~" he kissed my lips one last time and said "shall we get going, chocolate?" I nodded and then he carried me bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started jumping from tree to tree searching for our friends.

(A/N): done! I'm sorry again for the short chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed. Question of the day: Do you guys have any requests for this book? I'd love to do some.

❤️PEACE OUT❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 54 17
This is a KilluGon story Killua was born into a family of assassins. He didn't have the best childhood, and he has a lot of trauma. Just when Killua...
61.1K 1.3K 24
𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚... ✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ ❥Y/N's anime obsession is HxH. She somehow gets herself teleported in the...
8K 143 16
I wouldn't expect the everyday life of two psychopathic cold blooded murderers to be different than mine, hell I'll be quite concerned if it was... t...
62.2K 1.2K 57
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...