Was hoping you'd come home (s...

By BILLIE-I-S-QUEEN

I don't care if it's a lie. -- Sequel to 'kill me, if you dare' -- I'm gonna put trigger warnings on this who... More

1. A little recap
2. A little surprise
3. Friends should sleep in other beds
4. A night to remember
5. Memories
6. Party is on
7. The Summer Boat Party - 20th edition
8. What an offer
9. Please, just listen
10. Fuck
11. Blue like the ocean
12.1. We're gonna fucking die
12.2. I need to go
13. Together
14. I wouldn't call it stalking
15. Bad influence
17. Beachday it is
18. The good life
19. You have to leave the system
20. Date
21. We need to hold on to this
22. Interlude
23. Do happy endings exist?
Sequel

16. Fuck you

196 12 5
By BILLIE-I-S-QUEEN

Jules' POV
Once home I'l relieved to see Gavin's car is standing home, it's already 10 pm by the time I get so I assume everyone if or in bed or watching tv. From the fact that all the lights are out I assume the first option.

I try to enter as quietly as possible. Before I got to the room where Billie and I sleep I first take a look in Aldon's room to see if he's fine. But he's sleeping like a little baby when I push his door open softly.

"What are you doing?" That's Billie.

"Just checking up on him." I answer as I turn around to face her.

"Why huh? 'Cause you knew he was scared when you left him here alone? 'Cause you think he got hurt? Why?" She asks.

"Can we do this tomorrow?" I ask.

"No, you left a 7 year old ALONE. Where is your mind Jules?" She says.

"He's smart. He knows how to be alone." I defend myself.

"He's a 7 year old boy." She says.

"What did I have to do huh? Take him with me to drop a package of drugs? Or not do the package and have that asshole here, or have them hurt you and Aldon? What should I have done Billie?" I ask.

"Called, you should've called." She says.

"I know, look I'm sorry. I don't want to involve you or your friends and I was scared." I try to explain. "We are already involved they know where we live, so now you have to involve us - or at least - in everything so we can get out of it together." She says.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry."

"This was the first and last fucking time you did this okay." I just nod, knowing she's completely right.

"Is there anything left for me to eat?" I ask. "So first you leave little Aldon just like when he could be in danger and get met at me for it and now you ask if I have fucking food for you? Well fuck you." She says.

"Oh really? Well it's nice to now I have your support in getting through this. It was you in the first place who told me I should eat more. No fuck you Billie, I'll be at the hotel for the night, don't come looking for me. I'll be back when I feel like it." I answer and turn around to go back downstairs.

"No, sorry Jules, I know, I left a plate for you in the fridge you can just heat it up. I'll join you downstairs, I can't sleep now anyway." She says.

"Thank you." I answer weakly.

—————

When I'm eating Billie is sitting in front of me with a glass of water. "So." She starts. "What was that all about?" She asks.

"I had to drop a drug package, I already told you that." I answer.

"Yeah, but how? What? Who? What exactly is it that you have to do in this system?" She asks.

"Basically I meet at a location drop with someone who has the drugs, most likely Hunter, he's the main man of whoever I'm working for. Then I have to take the package with me and drop it at another location drop for someone who's gonna sell it or use it or whatever. I don't know what happens with it." I explain.

"So you don't know who you're working for?" She asks.

"No, he or she keeps their identity totally secret." I tell her.

I know to make this work with Billie I have to answer all her questions with the most honesty possible  to gain her trust.

"How did you get in this system? How did you get introduced to it?" She asks.

"Nell, her name is Nell and I met her on a night out and I spend the night at her place and she knew I needed money so she got me in." I explain. She just nods.

"Do you still see her? You know, because of the gang thing." She asks next.

"I actually saw her now, she was the one I had to give the package to." I tell her honestly. She nods. "Okay, thank you for being honest to me." She says and I can see her eyes are really grateful.

"Come sit down with me for a second." I tell her as I sit down on the couch after eating.

But she sighs to that. "Jules it's late." She sighs. "Just for a little." I insist.

She sighs once again but does as I told her.

"You know I will never get you in danger right? I will always try to protect you and that's why I have to give you this." I tell her and get the gun I stuffed in my pants to go to that location drop. "Keep this in your car, on you, where ever you go. They know where I live, where you live. I'm sorry I involved you in this but this is to protect yourself, don't use it wrong." I tell her.

"I guess?" She asks but takes the gun without talking back. "You sure about this cuz I have my doubts." She says. "Yes, I don't want you to get hurt." I say and push the gun towards her.

"Can I like uh- kiss you?" I ask as I feel my cheeks heat up you at how middle school-boy who has a crush for the first time I sound.

"You have what? Like kissed me a hundred times and now you ask me if you can kiss me?" She asks with a grin on her face. "Is that a yes?" I ask confused. "Yes."

With that I lean in and let our lips collide in a kiss that gots more heated in no time.

And one thing lead to another as I slide my hand down her pants-

—————

I woke up to Billie twisting and turning, trying to find the right position.

"You up?" She asks as I pull her closer.

"Yeah." I answer. "Good, I wanna talk about last night." She says. "Yeah?" I ask leaving space for her to talk.

"I'm taking it back, I didn't mean it and I only want it to happen when it's out of pure love and not just out of a weak moment. So I do want to do it again it's just to early for me- damn I practiced that speech in my head the whole morning." She says.

"Okay, I understand. That's fine. We go on your pace." I say. "Thank you." She whispers.

—————

"Blond haired tattooed girl."

"Jules-"

"Righttt Jules." Aldon says and nods his head. "I wanna go outside with you for a moment. I have something to ask you." He says. "About what?" I ask as I put my phone away. "Something no one else but you can hear about so it has to happen outside." He says.

I nod and follow the little one outside. He takes me to the beach and we both sit down there in front of each other.

"What is it dude?" I ask.

"So last night, when you got home I heard Billie yell at you so I went to take a look, and I think I stayed downstairs a little too long because I saw- I don't what I saw. That's why I'm asking." He says.

Shit- he saw us.

"What exactly did you see?" I ask. "You with your hand in her pants and I could not exactly see whether Billie liked that or not, so I didn't understand." He says.

"I'm not explaining you anything about that, you are too young to know stuff like that. Come back with that question in a couple years." I tell him.

"No, no one tells me shit." He says. "Language buddy." I say. "Sorry." He says. "What was that you were doing with Billie. Am I supposed to do that with girls too?" He asks.

Goddamit what al I supposed to say now?

"No, at least not yet. You are too young for that. And if you ever do it you have to ask her. Asking is the key for everything. Never touch anyone without asking. Understood?" I say. "Understood." He nods. Then a frown appears on his face.

"You didn't ask if you could do that." He says. "No but I asked her if I could kiss her, you saw that right?" I ask.

He nods.

"I also saw a gun." He says. "That wasn't a real gun." I tell him. He nods at that.

"Thank you for the information, I like talking to you, you tell me stuff that I want to know and nobody tells me." He says. With that he gets up and walks back home.

I still don't believe he's only 7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 8.2K 30
you're only friends with billie eilish..right? and will you ever be free from your abusive girlfriend? this story contains mentions of sex, drugs, al...
4.4K 97 12
How could you live knowing the person you love is dying right before your eyes? OC is G!P
498K 14.7K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
Gia By 😍

Fanfiction

775 37 18
idk it's a wlw story ig billie fanfic "open your eyes billie. just open them"