the Legendary flame Part 1

Von myHeroAcademiafan132

This will be an OpIzuku, but there won't be a ship this time. Izuku will have a fire quirk, however those wil... Mehr

intro
Chapter 1. Taking attention
Chapter 2. Izuku and UA.
Chapter 4. USJ
Chapter 5. Saving.
Chapter 6. Exam's
Chapter 7. Rush
Chapter 8. Challenge
Chapter 9. Spy
Chapter 10. fight to survive.

Chapter 3. Start at UA

664 10 8
Von myHeroAcademiafan132

After Izuku accepted to join UA, Aizawa went to tell The other teachers and Principal Nezu about their talk, aswell as what he saw from Izuku's quirk. Afterwards Nezu decided he wanted to talk to Izuku, he wanted to know more about his quirk, and he wanted to speak with Izuku himself.

Aizawa joined him because he was interested by Izuku's quirk aswell, but also because he wanted to know why the villains targetted him like that, sure green flames are special, the slight healing powers are special too, and also the power Izuku has displayed was incredible, but Aizawa had a feeling that that wasn't all there was too it.

Aizawa and Nezu went to see Izuku who was sitting with present mic who was doing the play by play of the sports festival which resumed once the stage was repaired. Izuku was taken a bit to the side of the room so their conversation wouldn't be heard by others.

"Hello Izuku, my name is Nezu, i'm the principal of UA" Nezu stated as Izuku nodded. "So Izuku, could you tell us more about your quirk?" Nezu asked. "we all saw the power you displayed, and i heard from Aizawa about your slight healing powers" he added.

"Well, there is that, i can create a bow and Arrow of flames aswell as swords. i can create it from a distance. I can also control it from a distance, change my flames' trajectory, or make a shield of flames to block attacks. i can cover my body with flames, use it for close combat, or use it long ranged, but i can also combine the 2, i can also control the heat, i can make my flames not burn anything, or make them melt anything it touches, although i never use that heat" Izuku explained.

"What do you mean, you can make your flames not burn anything?" Aizawa asked. Izuku held up his hand and created a small flame which floated towards Aizawa. "try holding it" Izuku said. Aizawa held up his hand and the flame landed on his hand, it was warm, but nothing to burn it was just like the sun shining on his hand on a warm day.

Aizawa then handed the flame to Nezu who was amazed by it. "Your quirk certainly is impressive and very special, i've never seen anyone with such controlover flames" Nezu explained. "My flames can be gentle and warm, but also very fierce and deadly, Sadly it's also a curse which sends Villains after me, now my family has to hide in another country to be safe" Izuku answered.

"Don't worry kid, we'll get the villains that are after you, and we'll make sure your family comes back here" Aizawa stated. "That's right, but to do that, we'll need a bit of information, did the villains reveal anything about themselfs?" Nezu asked. "Well, i know the name of the leader of the group, and what he calls his little group, they called themselfs the league fo villains, and the man in the lead was called Tomura Shigaraki" Izuku explained.

"However before i called All might to get my family away, my father spoke of one name" he added. "which name was it?" Aizawa asked. "My father spoke about a man who could take quirks away by force, his name was all for one" Izuku answered as both Aizawa and Nezu got wide eyes. "Judging form your reactions, you know that name aswell" he said.

Aizawa and Nezu both nodded. Nezu called for All might who walked in in his real form, after that, Nezu explained about what they heard from Izuku aswell as All for one, this resulted in All might explaining about his wound in his side, aswell as his history with All for one.

Afterwards, Nezu went to explain somethings of UA. "Alright then Izuku, since you'll be joining UA there are a few things you should know, first being, the students at UA live in the dorms on our campus, this is because there are students who live further away then others, this way, everyone stays close, but it's also to prevent villain attacks, 2. you'll be joining Class 1A, they only have 19 students right now, and you already met Aizawa" Nezu explained.

"Well, i'm fine with being in a dorm, it's not like i can go back to my old appartment. the villains already know where my place is, so that's the easiest place to find me" Izuku explained. "When will i join them?" Izuku asked. "I'll introduce you after the sports festival, you'll be living with them anyway, and it's easier getting to know someone this way, then introducing them in the class" Aizawa answered.

Afterwards they watched the Sports festival, there were fights in tournament style, and in the end there was a battle between Bakugo and the half and half boy whose name was Todoroki. Bakugo won that battle because Todoroki ended up holding back, which pissed Bakugo off. 'Some things never change' Izuku thought as he watched it.

After the sports festival, all the students went back to the dorms, Izuku walked back behind everyone together with the teachers and Nezu. No one had noticed him so far on their way to UA. Once there, They showed him around Ua, where the changing rooms were, aswell as his class, the training grounds and eventually the dorms.

At the dorms, it was only Aizawa, Nezu and Izuku, the other teachers stayed inside the school since they had more work to do. Aizawa, Nezu and Izuku casually walked in taking everyone's attention, however before introducing Izuku, they explained about the dorms, like where the bathrooms are, the kitchen, then showed him his room.

Everyone was looking at them surprised as they walked upstairs. Once Izuku was shown his room, They walked back down towards the commen area. "Allright everyone listen up, This is Izuku, he'll be joining you starting today" Aizawa explained as Nezu just smiled next to him. Izuku however was still processing all the information he got and everything that happend.

"He's actually kind of cute" Momo silently said to the other girls who nodded. "hI there Izuku, I'm Kirishima" Kirishima said as he stepped forward. "Nice to meet you" Izuku said with a smile. "So, you showed up afterall" Bakugo suddenly said. "Nice to see you again too" Izuku stated with a sigh.

"So, where did you run off to? i heard about your family being killed, the same as the Soma family and you going missing, what the hell happend!?" Bakugo said as he stepped towards Izuku. "How did they get killed, why did you go missing and where have you been all this time!?" Bakugo now asked with slight worry in his voice.

"do you 2 know each other?" Kaminari asked. "we're childhood friends" Izuku answered. "As for your question, we got attacked, i called a man that i met a while ago to take my family away, i stayed behind and lured them away or so i thought, i got away, however the next day, i heard about my family's death" Izuku stated.

He didn't tell Bakugo that they were actually alive, not yet atleast, he decided to keep that information to himself untill it's safe again. "Why did they suddenly attack?" Bakugo asked. "Because they were after my quirk for some reason, that's all i know, i've been going around for the past time untill i encountered someone today" he explained.

"Nezu and Aizawa gave me this chance to join UA to become a hero, and now i'm here" He explained. Aizawa and Nezu then left as everyone started talking, mostly to get to know Izuku. Izuku explained his childhood, how he was friends With Bakugo, and also that the Soma family was family to him, that a Girl named Sarina was quirkless and also like a sister to him, he also explained his quirk which amazed everyone as they heard it. Well everyone except for Bakugo who already knew the whole story.

"Was that your full power you used against the villain?" Mina suddenly asked. "Not really, i could've placed more power in it, however it was too close to people so i held back a bit" he answered. "Are you stronger then Bakugo? or is he stronger?" Hagakure asked. "Ofcourse it's me!" Bakugo shouted. "Actually i don't know, we never actually fought against each other" Izuku explained.

"you know, you are actually kind of cute" Mina suddenly stated. "The other girls think so too" she stated with a sly smirk which made the girls blush. "well thanks" Izuku answered with a smile. "Just got here and already he's taking the girls" Mineta whined. "I'm not trying to" Izuku answered. "To be honest, every girl would fall faster for Izuku then a little disgusting perv like you" Asui answered.

After their talk, they decided to go to the shopping mall, mostly just to hangout and relax, aswell as getting to know Izuku a bit better. But then again, it wasn't jjust to get to know him, but also to get to know each other since it was only the first week. it was also just Wednesday too so they only knew each other for 3 days.

Once there, the people that stayed around him were Momo and Iida because both of them were clas rep's aswell as Asui, Jirou, Uraraka and Todoroki. Todoroki stayed around because izuku's flames were interesting. He didn't talk all that much but was slowly opening up.

Afterwards,they met up at a restaurant to eat, then headed back towards UA. The day passed quickly and the next morning, it was time for Izuku's first schoolday. He had changed into his uniform and everyone walked towards the class.

The first half of the day went easy, Izuku was keeping up during the lessons even while being 2 days behind, he was a smart kid, however, during lunch break, things took a bit of a grim turn. Izuku was sitting with the group he was with at the shopping mall when suddenly a third year walked towards him. "what are you doing here? last time i heard, you weren't part of this year's students" the guy said, Izuku however ignored him and continued talking with his friends.

"UA must be losing it if they just take in someone who ran into a bit of trouble" the guy then said. "How dare you insult UA's name!" Iida suddenly said as he jumped off his seat. "Shut it four eyes, i wasn't talking to you, i was walking to the green guy over here" he said.

"Yeah, we're not really talking, more like you complaining, and me trying to enjoy my meal before class resumes again" Izuku answered. "So if you could just kindly leave me alone, that would be great" Izuku stated. "So, defeating 1 small fry villain got you this arrogant huh? maybe i should teach you some manners!" The boy stated as he punched towards Izuku.

Izuku just opened his palm as flames shot up and created a small shield infront of Izuku to block the fist. "what the!?" the guy said shocked. "what's wrong? wasn't i just a small fry? this thin barrier shouldn't be a problem for you" Izuku mocked as he just smiled at the guy. "how dare you mock me in such a manner!" The guy yelled. "How would you want me to mock you? i take requests" Izuku stated as the people at his table laughed.

The guy wanted to attack again when he was suddenly pulled into a binding cloth. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Aizawa asked in an angry tone. "You should be expelled on the spot for attacking another student out of the blue" Aizawa stated. "Don't worry, He was just saying hello, it wasn't much, he just has a different way of showing it" Izuku said with a smile.

"You sure?" Aizawa asked as Izuku nodded with a gentle smile. "Is that true?" Aizawa asked. "Tsh, he doesn't belong here" the guy said. "Guess not, but the person who doesn't belong here is you. It's not up to you to decide who belongs here or not, and the fact you attacked another student just shows you are a failure as a hero, now get out of here" Aizawa stated pissed as the boy walked off.

"Well, i tried giving him a chance" Izuku sighed. Afterwards it was time to resume classes. Today was a lesson from All might. "I am Here! to teach youuuu" All might stated as he leaned inside the class but hide behind the door as he saw Izuku. "you aren't going to hit me again aren't you?" All might asked. "Just depends if you give me a reason to punch you" Izuku answered.

All might walked inside the class. "Alright, well since we had the sports festival yesterday, i wanted to take it easy today. however With Izuku joining us, i want to do a combat training, this will help us to see what he is capable off, and also Izuku can see what you all can do" All might explained. "i myself am curious aswell what you all can do" he stated.

Everyone then changed into their PE uniforms and went towards Gym Gamma. Once everyone was there All might spoke up again. "Now that everyone is here, i would Like Izuku to start first, we're all interested to see what you can do" All might stated. "Who are you going to make him fight?" Jirou asked. "I'll do it" Bakugo stated as he stepped forward

"I bet you just want to see which one of us is stronger" Izuku stated with a smirk. "Maybe but we both know that it will be me who wins" Bakugo stated. They both stepped forward and took a stance. "Alright then, you may begin" All might stated.

Bakugo immediatly charged forward with an explosion. Izuku countered it with his flames. Bakugo then ran towards Izuku trying to slam an explosion into Izuku, Izuku countered by grabbing his arm, and throwing him over his shoulder. Afterwards Izuku quickly created some distance between them.

Bakugo got back up and flew up in the air as he threw a barrage towards Izuku, Izuku however created a barrier of flames blocking all the explosions which held alot of power in them. Then Bakugo shot down past the shield of flames and was about to punch Izuku with his right fist, however Izuku caught the fist with his own right hand.

Bakugo then smirked, he shot a powerfull explosion with his left hand to blow his body side ways trying to slam the back of his hand into Izuku's face, however Izuku blocked it with his left arm. "Not bad at all" Izuku stated with a grin. Bakugo grinned aswell.

Izuku pushed Bakugo away from him. Bakugo then placed his right palm forward and his left palm next to it however aimed sideways. Then he shot massive and powerfull explosions towards Izuku. Izuku quickly placed his hands on the floor and created a wave of flames to intercept the explosions, however Bakugo's third shot blew past it towards Izuku.

Izuku dodged as he jumped away, Bakugo however expected this and appeared behind Izuku as he blew a powerfull explosion in his back. Izuku was send flying and crashed into the ground. He quickly got up. "Is that all you've got? guess i just got that much stronger while you were hiding away" Bakugo stated.

"Well, if that's your full power, you are a long way from home if you think that will beat me" Izuku answered as he got back up. "Let's see how you handle this" Izuku said. "Burning dragon!" he yelled as a circle of flames appeared infront of him and a green dragon of flames shot out of it.

Bakugo shot a barrage of flames to stop it, however Izuku made the dragon dodge it and slammed into Bakugo who took some damage. "You basterd!" Bakugo shouted. "That was a Lucky shot!" he added. "you'll never beat me if that's all YOU got!" he then said.

"Maybe that one wasn't enough, but tell me, if it were 3 of them, would you still say the same?" Izuku asked. "Burning dragon barrage!" Izuku stated as 3 circles now appeared and 3 dragons appeared. Bakugo was shocked as he saw 3 green dragons flying at him. Bakugo quickly flew away using his explosions, however the dragons followed him from 3 different sides.

Eventually Bakugo landed and used powerfull explosions to stop the dragons, he then searched for Izuku, however Izuku was high up in the air, he held a bow of flames with an Arrow aimed at him. "Flame burst" Izuku said as he shot the Arrow which shot at Bakugo with incredible speed as it exploded into Bakugo when it made contact.

Bakugo was still on his feet and Izuku landed on the floor. "Let's end this shall we?" Izuku asked with a smirk. "Yeah" Bakugo answered. He suddenly blasted himself in the air with his explosions. "Is he really going to use his howitzer!?" Kaminari asked shocked. Izuku just grinned as he created green Wings of flame. He suddenly flew up then backflipped while spinning around. "burning Tornado drive" he said as flames covered him while he was spinning around.

Izuku's body and flames were creating a tornado which launched at Bakugo. "HOWITZER IMPACT!" Bakugo shouted as he spinned around aswell with explosions around him. Izuku and Bakugo reached each other as Bakugo slammed his palm forward which clashed into Izuku covered by the tornado. This created a massive explosion.

Once the smoke cleared. Izuku was still standing on his feet panting while smiling. Bakugo however laid on his back panting. "Well, it's save to assume Izuku won this round" All might stated. Everyone was amazed by the fight they just saw.

after that, The other students also had their battles and All might decided he had seen enough. All of them had amazing battles and they all fought hard and had already improved since their last combat training. After their training, their schoolday was over and they all went back to the dorm.

Their heard that the next day would be a disaster rescue training, and that they should all be ready for it since it won't be easy. For now, they could all just relax and talk some more.

well chapter 3 done too, it was a bit shorter then usual hope you guys don't mind and i hope everyone enjoyed it!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

116K 2.5K 42
Izuku was just a normal kid. He loved to watch heroes fight crime, he loved to fantasize about quirks, he loved his friends and family. One day, howe...
117K 1.5K 16
this will be an Izuku x Nejire fanfic. It will start off differently then usual, it will keep some stuff from the Original series, however at some p...
119K 2K 60
Izuku Yagi when he discovered he was quirkless he was discriminated against by everyone he had ever known and possibly will know along with neglect f...
131K 1.7K 16
a fanfic about Izuku with a special quirk! This is also an Izuku x Nejire