Monachopsis (Bnha Villain Rea...

By Ahotakuchan114

Book cover by @Yashinree DISCONTINUED DUE TO ME LOSING INTEREST I AM SO SORRY i will no longer be writing any... More

My origin
Y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Back to The Past -Dabi-
Chapter 7
Back to the past -Shigaraki-
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
I'm a sad b*tch I don't need friends
Trust
Hated by life itself
I Am Not a Hero
This sucks
Not an update
Monoma
This is home (Part 1)
NEW BOOK COVER
This is Home [Part 2]
Not Another Child Please

At least I didn't get body slammed yet

4.9K 224 138
By Ahotakuchan114

"Think smart, not hard."

After watching most of her classmates yell in victory, while the others wallowed in their defeat, it didn't change the fact that the trio was now heading towards their destination where they fight the Symbol of Peace himself. Heavy silence stuck around them, however, their minds were occupied with each of their thoughts.

'I have to win this! For mom, and All Might!'

'Tch. Why do I get paired up with them? They'll just get in the way.'

'Oh, mallori... I need to beat him or else my plan will go down the drain! Hopefully, Deku will be more useful...'

The bus ride was quicker than [Y/n] expected and here they were, standing before the tall entrance, anxiously waiting for everything to commence. But even if they felt their negativity skyrocket, the sky never ceased to look beautiful, bright blue stretching as far as it can go. She fiddled with the hem of her newly designed costume, happy that she got it in time.

The only thing [Y/n] was thankful for was the negative aura shrouding Deku, being able to absorb all the negativity and giving her strength.

The sound of the speaker declaring the start of the test roused them from their trance, the girl of the three flinching ever so slightly. A deep sigh resonated from within her throat.

Stillness lingered in the air as they ambled, [Y/n] glancing at the two boys who were awkward with one's presence.

"You guys smell that?" She asked out of the blue, inducing Deku to flinch.

"Smell what," Bakugo asked, more like, said.

"The smell of sexual tension between you two." Cue small explosions from an angry Bakugo and a hysterical Izuku.

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU VILLAIN BITCH!" Small fireworks materialized from the palm of his hands, ready to explode at any second.

"Oh? And whO'S FAULT IS THAT!?" She took a stance and prepared to fight her teammate.

"Guys, please-!" Izuku's hands were trembling as he attempted to push the duo away from each other.

"SHUT UP, DEKU!!" They yelled in sync, then growled at the opposite. Fed up with their yelling, Deku shouted at the top of his lungs;

"STOP YELLING!"

At the same time, a strong gust of wind blew from the direction all of them were walking in, resulting in them being blown away. All debris slumping down on the ground were knocked back from the air pressure and were now drifting around the air, some tiny pieces hitting [Y/n]'s body.

The destruction All Might caused was massive, but thankfully none of them were fatally injured. Buildings that were once standing were now broken into little pieces of concrete, the wreckage sprawling as far as one can see. Good thing this was just a dummy city.

[Y/n] and Bakugo were the first ones to stand up when they heard heavy footsteps while Izuku was still on the ground, frozen.

"Who gives a damn about damaging the city?"

Although the dust cloud covered most of his body, they could still see his silhouette standing proud and walking towards them in a leisurely manner. When she turned to glance at Deku, absolute disbelief painted his face, his expression as clear as the sky today.

'What... What the...' Izuku thought to himself.

'What... Is this...' Bakugo's thought betrayed the confident smile on his face, his stance faltering just a bit.

'This sense of intimidation!?'

The number one pro-hero took one measly step and that was all it took to make all of them stumble back a few steps.

"If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry." The look of surprise crossed their faces, but [Y/n] was more intrigued by this display.

"I am a villain, heroes." His left eye glowed ominously, giving it a more chilling effect.

"Come at me with everything you've got!"

"We can't take him head-on. Let's run!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" [Y/n] sighed. How can they argue in this situation? Even if what Deku was saying was right, looking at the situation, it would be nearly impossible to outrun him, and it's surely impossible to fight him head-on without a plan, either. So they need a perfect balance of both.

Within a blink of an eye, All Might closed the distance between the three of them wearing the same evil grin.

"Kacchan!" Deku cried to the frozen Bakugo. Lucky for him he has quick reflexes.

"Stun grenade!

""Come at me," you said, All Might? Even if you didn't say anything, I was gonna do that..."

As he finished his sentence, his face was grabbed by a large hand that belonged to none other than All Might, removing his ability to speak properly. Incoherent words spout from his mouth as he tried to fight the immense grip on his angry face, but All Might was barely fazed. Midoriya went to help, but he wasn't any use either.

While the two boys fought the hero, the lone girl stood at the top of a building to get a clear look at the fight. She observed the way they move and such, trying to formulate a battle plan.

"...He's fast even with those weights, it's as if it doesn't even exist to him. So running away isn't an option."

She watched as a metal fence was thrown at Deku, trapping him helplessly. However, her eyes slightly widen by the risky move. If All Might wasn't careful, he might've impaled Deku with that.

"But to fight him head-on expecting to win will be impossible. That means..."

Her train of mutters came to an end as she jumped from the roof. The place she was previously in was destroyed by a concrete thrown by the hero, or villain, in this case. She used her quirk to cushion her fall and land safely on the ground by solidifying the smoke just a bit, eyes trained to All Might.

"You think I've forgotten about you? I felt you watching my every move. Do you think you could beat me by yourself, hero?"

The word 'hero' brought discontent to her, but also forgotten longing. She stared him down with hatred in her eyes, and he didn't expect her to do that so he cringed as a reflex.

"I know I can't beat you, that's why I'm strategizing."

She let out a burst of her quirk and that helped as a smokescreen, but she knew he wouldn't fall for her trick. He breathed in a large amount of air and dashed towards her with lightning speed.

With no time to waste, she hid in the fog to confuse the villain. She didn't plan on fighting him; he's too powerful. No, no.

While he searched for her in the dark fog, [Y/n] snatched her teammates and whisked them away to safety. She just hopes they didn't inhale any of her quirk.

---

On the other side of the screen, the rest of the class glued their eyes to you hastily dragging the two heroes-in-training to safety. Some of them held confusion while some had understood what she was doing.

"Why didn't she fight All Might like Midoriya and Bakugo? That's unfair!" Mineta yelled with his fist up in the air as if inviting you to fight. Next to him, Momo sighed and crossed her arms.

"As much as I don't like to admit it, what [L/n]-san did was right. At that moment if she were to fight All might like those two, she would've end up helpless like them. Because of what she did, she gave themselves a chance to plan against him."

"Oh! So that's why she was watching them from the rooftop." Uraraka said in a convinced tone, though she was still sour about you getting paired up with Midoriya.

"Still, I doubt they could beat All Might with her on the team. I think she'll just slow them down." Todoroki said, acting disinterested. But what he was thinking was far from what he said.

'Villain or not, she's still the most experienced person out of our class. And they have Midoriya on their side, too. With the two of them, they'll surely create a solid plan to defeat All Might.'

His eyes followed you, who were arguing with Midoriya and Bakugo.

---

"Why weren't you joining the fight!? Were you planning on leaving us!?" Bakugo shoved a finger to my chest, to which I swatted away with much force.

"Of course, not! I was just simply observing the way he fights and how we can counter it! And what's with the shitty teamwork? You guys were barely landing any attacks on him." You crossed your arms to your chest, eyes going between Deku and Bakugo.

"I-I mean, I think we should just-" Deku's arms were flailing around as he desperately tried to calm the whole situation.

"Like hell I'll work with him AND YOU!"

"So, what you're saying is... you'd rather lose?" Your eyes became sharp, your [E/c] eyes slowly turning blood red.

"I'd rather take the loss than work with the both of you-" And just like that, Deku's fist came in contact with Bakugo's cheek, sending him flying to a wall with a very surprised look.

With clenched fists, Deku yelled, "DON'T YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! THAT'S NOT WHAT THE REAL BAKUGO WOULD SAY!"

Bakugo was groaning from the pain and was about to explode on him until a delicate hand was placed on his shoulder. It was you.

"Yeah, man. If you're gonna say something like that, at least think of some way to make us of use. We're more useful than you think, Bakugo." It seems the tense situation deteriorated and your heads were now cooled down.

When the two made somewhat of a truce, you voiced your plans to them with Deku adding his strategies, too. Either way, you had a feeling this is gonna be a success.

This took way more time than I wanted it too. Sorry for disappearing ahaha....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 710 23
Sorry to those who like this book. It will be on hold since I'm on a Bnha break and I don't really feel like writing at the moment. Thank for reading...
275 3 10
"Love is a waste of time satiri you have no place among the hero scum" "well then for that I'd gladly become a hero scum" __________ yes the title is...
3.9K 247 51
In a world where 80% of the human population possess ability's called quirks, it's easy to get lost in the idea of heroes and villains. Gushing over...
261K 9.4K 89
All Midoriya wanted was to visit his mother for the weekend. Instead he's kidnapped by one of the most prominent villain groups in Japan, and they go...