My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 41.

1.4K 88 7
By queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

I was sick the whole day. I couldn't even leave the house or do more research on Kathleen. I hate getting sick. I can't wait to get well so I can make a plan to get rid of Kathleen. Adam is a fucking genius for sending me Kathleen's full name. Because of him, I know Kathleen wants to be part of the Carsons for some sick reason but her second name is killing me. Ivy, I really heard that name before but I can't remember where I heard it.

Eli is a genius, if I ask him to help me find out where I heard the name Ivy than he will help me but he will ask me why and I don't want to tell him it's Kathleen's middle name. I will just have to find a way to ask Eli about the name Ivy.

"You still don't want to eat, Annette." Mom asked and I nod my head. "Annette I need to help your grandpa with something but I can't leave you like this. Are you sure you okay honey?"

"Yes, mom. My tummy is just upset and if I get worse I will call you or Eli, bye." Mom kissed me on the forehead.

"I hope you not pregnant." She mumbled, leaving. 

Pregnant? This woman is crazy. I can never be pregnant. Elijah and I are both careful.

I quickly ran to my bathroom and started vomiting again. I don't feel good, I just want to sleep and wake up again. I just want to be good again.

I took my phone out and started googling symptoms for pregnancy. The most common early signs and symptoms of pregnancy might include, missed periods. Yes, I missed my period but I am late sometimes so that one is out. 

Swollen breasts?  

I checked my breasts and they are in fact a little swollen but that must be because my period is coming. 

Nauseous, that includes vomiting sometimes. 

Oh god, I definitely have this one but it must be because of the junk food.

Increased urination? 

What the fuck, I always pee a lot when I drink a lot of water! So that means I am not pregnant but I will still do a pregnancy test just to be sure. 

Me:  Eli, I am not feeling good so can you please buy me a pregnancy test. 

I send him a message and he took forever to reply.

Love: Pregnancy test? Are you pregnant? 

Me: No. But I want to make sure so please buy it for me before my parents come back home.

I quickly went under my blanket. I don't want to be pregnant now. My life is in danger, Elijah's life is in danger so I can't be pregnant. I don't want my kid to suffer. I want to have a happy family when all my family enemies die. Now isn't the time to bring children to this world.

I fell asleep. 

Elijah's POV.

I knocked one Annette's house but no one answered so I took my keys out and opened the door. I don't know why I feel scared about her being pregnant.

"Annette." I woke her up and she jumped up.

"How did you get inside?" She questioned.

"I stole the spare key." I smiled. "After all, I am the son-in-law of this house."

"Eli, my mom will kill you if she finds out you have our key." She grabbed the pregnancy test from me. "I will go take the test, you stay here."

"Okay, hurry up because I need to go back to work." I told her and she went inside her bathroom. My heart is skipping beats as if I am the one that will be pregnant. I don't think I am ready to be a father. I planned to have my first kid when I am in my late thirties, not now. That kid will feel neglected. 

"Annette, come out." I shouted knocking on the bathroom door and she opened it. "Let me see."

"Don't you wait for a couple of minutes." Annette said and I shook my head.

"I have done this so many times. You just wait for a couple of seconds." I have done this with Susan and other girls that tried to make me believe them that they pregnant with my child. "One line means you not pregnant and it shows one-line which means you are not pregnant." 

"Thank god." She said, excited. "I am so happy right now. I almost thought I was pregnant." 

"Why are you so happy?" I understand she doesn't want a baby now but she didn't have to rub it in my face.

"Eli, I am twenty-two I don't want to be pregnant now." She hugged me. "I love you."

"You love me but you don't want to be pregnant by me." 

"Why are you acting like you want me to be pregnant." She giggled. "Eli, you don't even love me."

"I know." I kissed her on the forehead. "Get well soon, I need to get back to work." I left her house in a hurry, I am not happy about her not being pregnant yet I didn't want her to be pregnant. 

I am sure it wouldn't have been so bad if she was pregnant. I know I would try to be like my father and keep my kid happy. 

My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Eli, I am in your office so where are you?" Adrian asked. 

"I'll be there in five." I disconnected the call. 

I arrived in my office and Adrian was sitting on my chair, writing something on my pages.

"Why are you constantly in my office?" I asked, pushing him off my chair.  "I will really snitch on you Adrian and tell your father everything you do if you don't stop coming to my office." I am tired of him always just showing up. He acts like he is my fucking father.

"What's your problem?" He crossed his arms across his chest. "I don't care if Annette broke up with you or not but I definitely didn't do anything wrong so keep your attitude to yourself." He sat down. "By the way, tell me what happened? Why are you so angry with me?"

"I am not angry with anyone." I took a seat. "I am just not in the mood for your silly games today so go bother your uncle."

"Eli, you are my cousin, and I know when you are sad so tell me what is wrong?" 

"Your friend doesn't want to be pregnant." I mumbled.

"My friend?" He looked at me confused. "Did you cheat on Annette with my friends?"

"No." How can he be so stupid and why the fuck does everyone think I would be the one that will cheat on Annette. 

"Is my friend Annette?" I nod my head. "Why didn't you just say your girlfriend or my sister-in-law. Anyways, why would she be pregnant?"

"She took a pregnancy test and the results were negative. Do you know that I had to rush out of a meeting and buy her a fucking pregnancy test just to see a fucking negative!"

"Eli, she is on pills because of you. You the one that said no to kids." 

"That was when we started dating." I said. "Adri, I don't think getting pregnant is a bad thing but Annette acts like it's a curse."

"Hold on. You want her to be pregnant?" Adrian was shocked.

"Adri, I just thought it would've been cute but she doesn't want to be a mother. In fact, she said she is happy that she is not pregnant. She never wants to get pregnant by me."

"Maybe that is because she doesn't know you love her. Eli, imagine getting pregnant by someone who you love but doesn't love you back. It sucks cousin." 

"So do you think telling her I love her would change her mind?" I asked and he nod his head. "Fine then, I will tell her I love her on our anniversary." 

"That is too far." Adrian said.

"I am not talking about one year anniversary. I will surprise her on our fourth-month anniversary but before that, I want to take her to Los Vegas."

"I thought you were banned from Los Vegas." 

"Well, Oliver Carson was banned because of me. No one actually knows it was me who is supposed to be banned." I am so glad I had Oliver's credit cards and documents that night.

"You got your baby brother banned from Los Vegas. Eli, if he goes there he will be arrested for what you did. Anyways, just make sure you don't gamble with your money again."

"You acting as if I am the bad cousin. Adrian, you are worse than me when it comes to spending money. You lost millions on bets." I love the fact he is becoming responsible. I must meet his girlfriend again and ask her to change Annette's boring life. That girlfriend of mine really acts like a grandma. She doesn't want to live her life. "By the way Adrian, when can I meet your girl again."

"Anytime brother as long as you don't say we should surprise her because she hates it." Adrian replied. "You lucky Annette loves everything you do for her. My girlfriend seriously acts like she is after my life. I remember this one time I sneaked up on her, she almost killed me. She legit almost slit my throat with her knife."

"Don't be an idiot Adrian. She is not acting like she is after your life, she is after your life. What kind of a girl carries a knife in her own house unless she is cooking."

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 11K 27
He despises her presence She cherish his presence He hates her She loves him His heart belongs to someone Her heart belongs to him Jeremy has no ey...
132K 4.5K 41
The two childhood sweethearts get separated.... The guy promised the girl that he will marry her and will save her from her dark life.... But sudden...
20.4K 777 44
A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE TRILOGY Book two in step series. Meera and Elijah are on their honeymoon. She doesn't want to spend a second with him and he w...
6.8K 341 32
Her eyes were blazing with fire, and i almost took a back step at the intensity. Then she said 3 words... "I hate you" "I hate u& i promise to make...