𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 (𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚�...

Door E11yzStoriez

~ ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ x ᴏᴄ ~ ꜱʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɪʏᴏᴍɪ ꜱᴀɪᴛᴏ ᴀɴ 18-ʏᴇᴀʀ-ᴏʟ... Meer

⭐𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (100 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🎊𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 (𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (1𝑲 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰

271 17 8
Door E11yzStoriez

Sitting in the hotel room alone is quite boring. Sara and Yua went somewhere with Kuroo, Hana and Aiko went to their hotel rooms, and who knows where Kimi is, she disappeared after our match against Fukudorani Academy. 

Though, the worst part about all of this is how I don't even have my phone! Where in the world did my phone go?!

"We're back." Sara announced as she and Yua walked into the room.

"Hey." I replied.

"Oh, Kimi's gone again?" Yua asked.

"Yeah."

"Just leave her be. I'm sure she'll come back sooner or later. After all, she doesn't want the coach to know what she's doing." Sars says.

"What is she doing?" I asked out of curiosity.

"U-Uh she's um she's... Sara can tell you what she's doing." Yua says shifting my attention to Sara.

"This shit again?!" Sara exclaims. "Damnit... Kimi is with some friends." 

"Oh, I didn't know she had friends in Tokyo."

"I didn't know she had friends." Yua adds.

"That's awfully rude of you." Kimi says as she walks into the room.

"My bad, I didn't think you could comprehend the words coming out of my mouth." Yua replied.

Kimi rolled her eyes and headed to her bed before laying down. That was strange, usually, Kimi would reply with another rude comment, but this time. She walked off.

Yua and Sara looked just as shocked as I was about this situation. "A-Anyways, I think we should talk about something else." I stammer.

"Yeah... Kiyomi." Sara says.

"Yes?"

"Kuroo offered to help you find your phone tomorrow."

I blush a bit at the sudden mention of the cute boy... WAIT WHAT! Did I just call him cute??? What the hell is wrong with me?

"O-O-Oh, t-th-that's n-nice." I stuttered.

"What's this? Is Kiyomi blushing from us talking about Kuroo?" Yua teased.

"N-No that's n-"

I was cut off when Yua's phone began to ring. Quickly Yua answered the call.

 "Yes? Yeah, what do you need her for?" Yua says before pausing for a bit. I saw how he fist clenched and unclenched. Who is she talking to? "Listen." She said in a soft tone. "I'm only doing this because you need to clear the air. You guys need to decide if you are friends, something more than that, or a complete stranger. Okay? Alright, I'm handing her the phone now." Yua then turned to me before handing me the phone. "It's Iwaizumi, but before you reject the call, I want you to think about what you're doing. Don't throw away what you already have... Please Kiyomi."

I nodded and put the phone to my ear. "Hello." I said quietly walking out the room and into the empty hallway. There I lean against the wall next to the hotel room.

"Let's talk." Iwaizumi spoke in a slightly upset tone.

"We already are." I say with a sudden surge of confidence.

"You know what I mean. What's with you avoiding me all of a sudden?"

"Who says I'm avoiding you?"

"We haven't spoken in a week. Every time I see you in the hallway or in class you come up with some excuse not to talk to me. Other times you just straight up ignore me. Did you think that I wouldn't notice?" 

"Actually, I was kind of hoping that you would notice."

"You didn't answer the first question."

"What is this, a quiz? Why do I have to answer all your question?"

"We aren't going to get anywhere by doing this."

"Iwaizumi... What is this?"

"..."

"See, you don't even know."

"What do you want this to be?"

"I... I... I want this... To be over."

"Why?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

"You avoid a lot of questions."

"Touché. Fine, I'll answer 15 of your questions. No filters, no lies. Whatever question you have I'll answer without avoiding them."

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I hate you."

"... Fine then. What do you want?"

"You."

"Then why are you doing this?"

"I'm not her."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Yuki."

"What does Yuki have to do with this?"

"You want her."

"What? Where did you get that idea?!" 

"I didn't get any ideas. You said it yourself."

"When?"

"Last year."

"I thought we weren't going to bring up last year?"

"You asked the question. I only answered it."

"Kiyomi."

"Yeah."

"What do you think about me?"

"..."

"Kiyomi." Iwaizumi says yet again and I start to feel tears roll down my face.

"I hate you, but at the same time... I love you."

"Then why are we doing this?"

"Because I keep thinking about the past."

"Then stop focusing on the past and start focusing on me."   

"That wasn't a question."

Iwaizumi sighed. "What do you want us to be?"

"Nothing."

"Not even friends?" 

"Friends can break your heart too."

"Have you ever wondered what we could have been?" He says in an upset voice.

"Yes, but alas, I was only meant to be a side character in your life."

"So, are we strangers now?"

"Sometimes you gotta burn some bridges to create some distance."

"Well... I guess this is it."

"Wait. I have a question."

"Yeah."

"How do you feel about me?" I want to know this before I let go... Right?

"How is it that you never noticed, that you are slowly killing me?"

"That... That was another question."

"Then maybe one day, you can figure out the answer yourself."

With that, Iwaizumi hung up.

I drop to the ground with loud sobs coming from me. I'm doing this for his happiness, if Iwaizumi's happy, then I'm happy. 

So why? 

Why?

Why does it hurt? 

I hate him for causing me this pain, but I love him so much. 

It hurts.

It hurts so much.

I feel soft pats on my back as I continued to cry. 

"I'm guessing you guys ended it." Yua says as I lightly nod my head.

"Yua." I sob. "Iwaizumi will be happy with Yuki, I'm sure of it."

"Idiot." Yua says before pulling me into a hug. 

"That's it." Sara blurts out as she walks out of the hotel room. "It's one thing to piss Yua off, it's another thing to piss Kiyomi off, but to piss me off. That's a whole other situation." Sara stomps past me and Yua with a sadistic smile on her face.

"Sara where are you going?" Yua asked.

"To get some water." She replied before walking out of the hotel building.

"We have water in the room... I'll go with her, okay." Yua says as she chased after Sara.

I let out a long sigh. "I miss him... But at the same time, I hate him and love him."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
23K 747 20
"Irene Adler; the Woman. Holmes considered her the pinnacle of all women. Intelligent, beautiful, everything he ever wanted. She was, arguably, the o...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
10.1K 290 6
Harry Potter, is a 7 year old boy who lives with his horrible family, the Dursleys. But on the day of his eight birthday he is kicked out by his horr...