This Should End Well (R5 Fanf...

By skittles8499

Kylie Sapphire Adams is an average 17 year old. A teen that stays up late, has a messy room, spends WAY too m... More

This Should End Well (R5 Fanfic)
Chapter Two: The Concert (Part One of Two)
Chapter Three: The Concert (Part Two of Two)
Chapter Four: Salt And Collin
Chapter Five: Coffee and Hotel Keys
Chapter Six: Bacon, Laughing, and Crying
Chapter Seven: Levi and Collin
Chapter Eight: Coffee and Special Children
Chapter Nine: Kicking and Kissing
Chapter Ten: Truth or Dare
Chapter Eleven: Screaming and Thrashing
Chapter Twelve: Breaking up (WAIT WHAT?!)
Chapter Thirteen: 'What Have I Gotten Myself Into?'
Chapter Fourteen: The Phone Call That Could End It All
Chapter Fifteen: "Cheating" and Screaming
Chapter Sixteen: "I love you"
Chapter Seventeen: "GET AWAY FROM ME ROCKY!"
Chapter Eighteen: "Jump on my horse and go"
Chapter Nineteen: "Oh great job Riker! You killed her."
Chapter Twenty: Surprise!!!
Chapter Twenty-One: "Thats our song"
Chapter Twenty-Two: Home Sweet Home
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Plan
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Ring
Chapter Twenty-Five: "Ugh I hate you all."
Chapter Twenty-Six: "You sure about this dude?"
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Date Night
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Stressed Out
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Cupcakes
Chapter Thirty: Wedding
Chapter Thirty-One: The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Two: Honeymoon
Epilogue

Imformation on the story! I recomend you read it!

4.3K 40 0
By skittles8499

Hey guys. I apologize once again that this is not a chapter! But I plan on uploading a new chapter later tonight but you need to read this first!!

1. The story has about 3-7 chapters left, but I have another R5 fanfic planned(:

2. For this story I have decided that the current date is January 12th 2013. Because of the wedding date and other things I have planned, sorry if that confuses anybody. (And lets just pretend that in Wisconsin there isnt snow and it isnt freezing in January)

3. Im trying to think of the other thing I was going to say..... Oh yeah, updates wont be that frequent because I am very very busy with school.

Well I think thats all. If not then make sure to read the authors note at the end of the next chapter!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
31.7K 348 25
Andria and her twin brother Andrew live in small town Minnesota. They are just starting their senior year of high school when things begin to change...
46.2K 727 45
Ramona Roxy Lynch was your typical school girl who had a loving family and a best friend she could count on. But when a huge secret comes out, will e...
68.5K 1.1K 35
Alexa Mercer has the perfect life. She’s the head cheerleader, popular, has the perfect boyfriend and she gets everything she wants, but it wasn’t al...