𝔰π”₯𝔒 β€’ H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

twenty eight

10.9K 312 189
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

March 7, 2019

SELENE WAS AN IDIOT TO BEGIN WITH.

The guitarist was clumsy for starters. She practically was a walking hazard to herself. Step one. Do not try to hurry and rearrange your apartment while being frustrated.

Step two. Don't leave random things on the floor. She should have placed everything that needed to be moved on the couch or on the counters. Instead her dumbass placed just about everything on the floor. Long story short, the twenty three year old tripped on a piece of furniture and landed straight on her ankle. Was she in pain? Yes. Was she going to cry? Maybe.

She scrunched up her face as she tried not to say every swear word she could think of at the moment. "Fucking... hell," she strained. Keyword, tried. She looked at her foot which was already bruising and swelling up. She lightly touched it with her fingertips, a sharp pain running through her leg.

At least her phone was in her hand when she fell. Who was she gonna call? Harry or Mitch? Mitch would probably— will find a way to joke about this. The only problem was that she didn't know if Harry was probably busy and was farther away. Mitch it was.

She pressed his contact number and the lead guitarist answered within five seconds.

"Selene?"

"Hi Mitch... I- uhm... I got myself into a situation," she strained.

"What? What happened?"

"Funny story actually. See I was moving stuff and I kinda fell over some furniture and my ankle kinda might be broke," she spoke.

"Is this a prank?"

"Why the fuck would I prank you over the phone?"

"Good point. Me and Sarah will be there in a few."

Selene sighed and hung up as she waited for Mitch to arrive. She had to unlock the door. She stood up using her non aching foot and practically hopped her way to the door. The pain only got worse as her foot flung slightly from her moving. It didn't take her long to make her way to the door and unlock it and then make her way to the couch. Caden jumped onto the couch and placed his head into her lap. She scrunched up her face in discomfort from her swelled foot and placed her hand onto the husky.

She had fractured her arm when she was way younger but barely even remembered that it happen. She had to wear a cast for a month and a half. She was honestly freaking the hell out. Her foot was getting even more purple and swelling by the minute. She closed her eyes and threw her head back.

Don't think. Don't think. Don't think.

Mitch and Sarah only took about fifth teen minutes to get to to Selene's apartment since they were right around the corner from her. She was glad that the two cared about her. That they would drop everything and drive to a damn hospital for her. Selene breathed out a deep breath as three knocks sounded on the front door.

"It's unlocked!" she yelled; Mitch opening the door soon after. His eyes widened at the stuff that was piled on her floor.

"What the hell Selene? Why did you try to move all of this in the first place?" he asked as he just about tip toed through the living room.

"I didn't like the way my apartment was set up so I um... tried to change it," she mumbled. Sarah looked at her foot and winced.

"You couldn't have called Harry to help you move things?" she asked.

"No? We're not dating and he's probably busy right now so..." she trailed off.

"We're gonna have to take you to the hospital," Mitch announced. Selene's eyes only widened. She was deathly afraid of hospitals. She had only been to them a couple of times but each visit made her anxious. The codes that constantly happened, the beeping of the machines, the too bright lights, and the obnoxious yelling that happened just about every minute.

She shook her head. "No."

"What do you mean no?"

"No!"

It took nearly thirty whole minutes for Mitch and Sarah to drag the twenty three year old to the hospital. She ended up having to get two x-rays done. Her foot was definitely broken. She laid on the hospital bed with her arms over her head. She was tired and in pain. They had given her pain medicine five minutes before but it hadn't kicked in yet. She didn't want to talk because of the pain surging through her whole leg and Mitch and Sarah understood that. She didn't even notice Harry walk up and sit down beside her.

"Le?"

She moved her arms to see Harry looking at her concerned. His green eyes trailed over her face and then to her foot.

"Why didn't you call me?" he asked. Both Mitch and Sarah stood up to give the two some space.

"We are gonna go get something from the vending machine," Mitch mumbled.

(play song please! <3)

Selene watched the two leave before speaking. "Because you've been busy working on the album and I didn't want to bother you," she answered.

"I was home today. But even if you would've called when I was in the studio I would've still came to your apartment," he assured. Selene didn't even know what to say. She didn't know if it was her feelings messing with her or the drugs kicking it but she was feeling too many damn things at the moment.

The doctor eventually came back and so did Mitch and Sarah. Selene ended up having to get a boot for her foot since it wasn't that big of a break and crutches since she wasn't allowed to put any pressure on it. She also had gotten prescribed pain medication along with it.

"I'll take her home," Harry announced as he helped Selene adjust the crutches to her height.

Mitch and Sarah both waved as a goodbye. "Have fun with your boyfriend!" Mitch teased.

"We're not dating!" they both simultaneously said. Mitch smiled and wrapped his arm around Sarah as they walked out.

"You ready to go?" Harry asked. She nodded. Harry eyed her the whole way she made her way to the car to make sure nothing happened. Once they had got to the car, he opened the door for her and then helped her in. Selene was more than glad that the singer had cared for her. She hadn't experienced something like this in a while so it was making her a bit emotional.

Harry got into the driver's seat and placed his seat belt on. Selene watched as one hand placed the keys into the ignition while the other found its way to her thigh. She looked at the green eyed man who had a small smirk on his face. It was basically a muscle memory for Harry. Selene didn't mind it. She really didn't mind it at all.

"You know what your doing," she said as she looked out the window. Harry took his eyes off the road for a second to look at her before returning his sight back to it.

"And what exactly am I doing?" he asked. That asshole. Selene's face burnt up as Harry's grin got wider.

"I hate you."

"Yeah, and apparently your furniture hates you love," he retorted. Selene pinched his hand, making him yelp. Her eyes widened at the sound that he produced.

"What the hell was that," she asked in between laughs.

"It hurt!"

Selene messed with the rings on his fingers as he drove. She slid his "S" ring off his pinky finger and slipped it onto her right ring finger since that was the only finger it would fit on. Harry smiled softly.

"What have you been doing in the studio?" Selene asked. She hadn't been in a session with him since he got back from Japan. She had left earlier than him so she could head back to LA for two weeks to help other artist song write and record.

"We finished the vocals and instrumental for Watermelon Sugar, I changed "cherie" to "cherry" and we finished recording it yesterday. We've been adding more instruments to the song I wrote when I was on shrooms but we haven't really gotten far with that one. I wanted to wait to record Treat People With Kindness for you since you wrote it. I want you to do backing vocals," he spoke.

"Really?" she asked. Harry turned to look at her. "Yeah Le, I don't think the song would be complete without you. Plus it would be kinda rude to not have you on it since you wrote it."

"Another other songs?"

"One other one but it's not ready for anyone to know about," he said; his thumb running circles on her leg.

Selene didn't even notice that they're were at her apartment until Harry parked. "Can I get your keys?" he asked. Selene took them out of her pocket and placed them in his hand.

"Thank you I will be right back," he quickly said as he took his key out of the ignition and locked the door.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Harry walk into the building. "What?"

She tried to open the door but it was of course locked. She sighed. It wasn't like she could do anything about him practically locking her in his car. Not even five minutes later, the singer came out with Caden on a leash and a duffel bag. He unlocked the doors and opened the back door— Caden jumping in. As soon as Caden sat down and got comfortable, Harry closed the door and made his way to the trunk. He placed the duffel bag in there and then got back into the front seat.

"I took the keys because I knew you were going attempt to stop me. Sorry," he mumbled.

"So I take it that i'm staying at your house right?" she asked. Harry smiled. "Yeah."

If Harry did one more nice thing for Selene she was going to literally sob. So far he had stopped for boba tea, put on her favorite movie when they got to his house, and now he was cooking. She didn't know exactly what though. All she could hear is the oil sizzling in the pan. She was wrapped up in a blanket in the living room— Caden's head on her lap. She ran her hands through his soft, red and white fur.

On the screen she watched as Bucky and Steve fought each other with hand combat. Captain America: The Winter Soldier was probably one of the best movies she had every seen. Plus Sebastian Stan was in it so that was a plus. She heard soft singing coming from the kitchen. It wasn't a song that she had heard from the studio so she had guessed it was the song that Harry had said it wasn't "ready for anyone to know about."

"I couldn't want you anymore tonight. Tonight, tonight, tonight," he sung. The words were basically inaudible to Selene since the was loud but she did hear the last tonight's. He turned off the stove top and brung the two plates to the living room.

"I made alfredo but i'm not the best cook so..." he trailed off.

Selene softly moved Caden off of her lap and the dog jumped down. "It's fine Harry. Thank you. You've done more than you had to honestly," she said, a smile on her face as Harry placed the plate in her hands. "It's nothing Le. I just wanted to do something for you." It was taking everything in Selene to not plant kisses all over his very kissable and adorable caring face right now.

The green eyed man sat beside her and watched the movie along with her. He wasn't really into Marvel as much as her but he would watch it if it was something that made her feel better right now. She was quiet for the most part as she ate; her attention to the tv. Selene knew that Harry knew she was still in pain and that this was his way of taking her mind off of it. By being caring just in general.

Once Selene finished her food, she grabbed her crutches and placed the plate on the table beside her. "I'm gonna go take a shower," she said.

"Do you need-"

"No. I'm fine Harry. I just... need to do one thing by myself."

Harry nodded. "Your bag is in my room already."

Showering wasn't as hard as she thought it was going to be. Especially with Harry's big ass shower. She tried her best to not get her foot wet and she succeeded. Her shower lasted fifteen minutes before she got out and dried off. She put on one of Harry's shirts that she was borrowing and some shorts from her bag. When she opened the door to the bathroom she saw Harry already laying down. She pushed her stuff out of the bathroom and made her way to the bed.

"Harry?"

He opened his eyes and smiled. "You made it out okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah, i'm good," she answered as she sat down beside him.

"You know, your an amazing person," Selene started as she watched Harry sit up. "You dragged me to your apartment and then cooked for me when you didn't have to," she said, her face moving closer to his. His breathing pitched slightly— his eyes moving between her hazel eyes and lips.

"I'm just really thankful is all," she finished. Harry placed his hand on her face and moved his thumb slightly across her cheek. She leaned in and so did the singer. His other hand moved to her waist and pulled her in closer. Their lips moved almost in sync. Selene placed one hand on his neck for balance. It was all in the moment. Selene's hand trailed up to his hair and she slightly pulled it. He grunted and only kissed harder— his hands moving to her waist.

They both needed to stop before it got heated. Selene placed her hands on his shoulder and pushed away, the singer shaking his head. She eyed him as he pushed his head into her neck.

"My foot is broke H. I'm not doing anything," she said softly. "Just make outs."

She felt him smile against her neck. "Just make outs?" he questioned.

"Yes."

"That's fine with me love."

a/n

sorry this chapter took a bit longer! it back on track though. i made an instagram for this book so i can interact more. the @ is shebookhs!!! also, i realized that i haven't shown what caden looks like so here you go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.9K 88
you are my moonlight fresh out of one direction and writing his debut album, harry styles meets mystery girl sydney lewis tw: themes of alcoholism...
599K 8.1K 54
Remember when we went on tour together and fell in love, and then we wrote a song about it. Thats the life of a popstar. "And I'm well aware I writ...
86.9K 1.2K 15
𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑... I write one shots for the band Greta Van Fleet. βͺ Β©rcketqueen ❫
1.2K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing