๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ/ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...

By -LUVBLACKHILL

A collection of Natasha and Scarlett johansson with a daughter/kid reader #1 in Pugh (first noticed on 25/05... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜†
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ง
instagram N.R
I want mommy back N.R
attacked N.R & S.R
sleepy on set S.J
instagram S.J/blackwidow cast
instagram F.P/CAST
hurt on set S.J
i want my daddy S.J
excuse me jane, your coat is ugly S.J
S.H.E.I.L.D kid N.R
christmas N.R
New girl pt2 N.R & W.M
New girl pt3 N.R & W.M
New girl pt4 W.M & N.R

new girl pt1 N.R & W.M

1.3K 39 4
By -LUVBLACKHILL

NEW GIRL PART 1

this is from my Wanda/Lizzie daughter book but decided to post here as well so more people can see it because why not lol

warnings-
being left out, sorta bullying, trauma, child with mental delays (if that's even a warning), mean Nat (turns nice but not in this chapter sorrrryyyyy) mentions of redroom and abuse, bed wetting

plot/request-
you're the youngest 'avenger' meaning you were rescued from the red room when Nat thought she took it down and fury thought it be best if you lived and trained with the avengers since nat was in the redroom and Wanda didn't want you going to foster care but most the team don't really pay attention to you, they aren't necessarily mean except for Nat.
Now everyone knows I am a BLACKHILL supporter till the day I die however I have a soft spot for WandaNat so this a wandanat one

character-
Your name is Anastasia and you're 11 and have some childish mentality due to trauma (meaning you want to play with kids toys and aren't necessarily tuff (except when fighting) etc) basically it's all a trauma response.

ANASTASIAS POV
I walked into the meeting room behind fury where all the avengers were. I was so nervous I was about to properly meet the greatest superhero's and thee Natasha Romanoff. Dreykov always told me that I'm alive because of her and that I was beautiful just like her, so I've always wanted to meet her and despite what Dreykov used to say about her being a traitor I knew where I was was a bad place and Natasha wasn't a traitor she just saved herself but now I actually get to meet her and I'm so excited.

I look around the room, analysing everyone as if they were a threat to me. Captain America was sitting next to Iron man, then there was the falcon, Thor, Hawkeye, Bruce banner aka the hulk, Peter Parker aka spider man (except no one in the outside world knows), then there's Pietro, black widow aka Natasha and sitting next to her was Wanda maximoff who was looking at me with a comforting smile.

Everyone was glaring a me slightly except Clint, Thor and the maximoff twins, so I shyed away slightly behind nick who I knew was there for me, I could tell he was scary but he was so nice to me for some reason, he said I reminded him of someone very special to him.

"Everyone, this is Anastasia Ivanov, she was rescued from the Red room and we've decided that it's best if she stays here and trains with you guys as she is already an amazing spy and fighter. She is quite shy so be nice," fury says to everyone. "Agent Romanoff, I'm putting you in charge of her training as you both have the same previous training," he adds on and I see her roll her eyes and Wanda slightly hit her leg.

"You are all free to go now, please make sure you welcome Anastasia," fury tells everyone and they all get up to leave. "I'm going to leave you now, you know where to find me and have my number ok," fury tells me and I nod thanking him.

I was told where my room was but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go there yet so I follow everyone out and follow where most of them went in hopes of finding my way around a little. They all enter a kitchen/living room area and some take seats and some leave. The only people left are Natasha, Wanda, Tony, Steve and Sam.

I stand awkwardly and nervously sorta close to where they were. "Can we help you?" Natasha asks me. "U-um no sorry, I just didn't know where to go," I reply quietly and she rolls her eyes a little again. "Do you want something to eat before dinner hunny?" Wanda asks me sweetly to relieve the awkward atmosphere in the room. I debated whether or not to say yes, I was really hungry but I was to embarrassed to say yes so I opt to saying no and just waiting till dinner. "um, no thank you," I replied fiddling with my hands. "Okay, well dinner will be ready in about an hour so you can go to your room or stay here," Wanda tells me with a smile and I nod thanking her, deciding to go to my new room.

I knew it was on the same floor as Natashas and Wandas as nick told me he wanted me to be near them in case I needed something and that that floor was the 7th floor.

I found my room and when I opened it I let out an audible gasp at how big it was. It had white painted walls and a huge window overlooking Central Park, a massive bed which surprisingly had pink flowery bedding on it, a big chest of draws, a vanity table, a small chest at the end of my bed, a walk in wardrobe and an en-suite. I was in shock, I'd never had another room other than my cell/communal bedroom in the redroom and it was all so amazing.

I close my door and flop down onto the bed, it felt like I had fallen into clouds. There was a few blankets on my bed which were all pink and fluffy so I grabbed onto and cuddled into it because of how soft it felt.

Surprisingly dreykov had let me have a few things with me, I think this might have been a way to make me trust him or something which didn't work but I let him think it so I could keep them. I saw the bag which fury had given me which I knew contained the few things I owned, one being a small stuffed rabbit called flops which was quite dirty and ragged but I loved him, a small note book and a very small blanket which was basically just a few strings now.

I take them out, placing my blankey and flops on my bed and then putting the note book on my bedside table. "Look at our new room flops," I say to my stuffie while picking him up and showing him the room, I made him nod his head and then put his arms up and then I hugged him against me.

I decided to look in my draws as nick said that there would be clothes because I didn't have anymore than the ones I was wearing which he threw out when I first got to the S.H.E.I.L.D HQ. I open the chest of draws and there was a bunch of kids panties, socks, some black leggings, three pairs of joggers, a few S.H.E.I.L.D sweatshirts and other ones as well as tops and a pair of jeans.

I go into the walk in closet and see a few pairs of trainers and other shoes and a pretty dress, which was just red with flowers on it and was right at the top and flowed at the bottom.

I came out of the closet and as I did I heard a soft knock on my door and Wanda came in. "Hi hunny, dinners ready," she told me and I nodded following her and grabbing flops because I decided he needed to be there.

We go downstairs together and into the kitchen/dinning room. Wanda tells me to go sit down at the table on the seat one over from Natasha and that she would sit in the middle, so I do as I'm told and go sit down, holding onto flops on my lap and under the table.

Wanda serves everyone food, which was homemade pasta bolognaise and I don't think I've ever seen something so good before, at the redroom I only got fed bread with a bit of butter, an apple and water and sometimes if we were lucky we'd get a bit of meat.

I thank Wanda and we all start eating. I wasn't used to eating this much that I got full very quickly so I was only able to eat half of the pasta. Everyone was having there own conversations, none of them paying any attention to me so I just sit there awkwardly, fiddling with flops ears and arms between my fingers.

"Have you finished sweets?" I hear Wanda ask me. "yes thank you, sorry for not finishing it," I reply smiling. "It's ok, don't worry about it. One of the boys will probably finish it tomorrow," she responds with a smile and a bit of laugh to which I return.

I like Wanda, she has a sense of comfort to her which made me feel safe, unlike Natasha who didn't have that sense of comfort she had this cold and scary sense to her making me want to curl into a bawl and cry.

"What are you playing with under the table Anastasia?" Steve asks me, making me look up from where I was looking at flops. "Um just my bunny," I reply quietly. "You have a rabbit under the table?!?" Tony asks me alarmed to which I quickly shake my head. "He's only a toy," I respond holding up flops with a little bit of a smile showing of flops. "We don't play with toys at the table," Steve tells me making me panic a little and my smile drop as I didn't want to get into trouble. "I-I'm sorry," I quietly respond.

"Right ok, why don't we all put our dishes in the kitchen," Clint announces, putting his hands on the table and standing up to break the awkward silence. Everyone agrees and starts getting up including me, holding flops with one finger and taking my bowl to the kitchen and I begin to wash up. "It's ok lovely, I'll do that," Wanda says coming next to me. "Are you sure? I can if you want, I don't mind," I reply. "Let her do it Wanda, she's a kid and wasn't the one cooking," I hear Natasha say. "You weren't the one cooking either Natalia so you can come wash up actually," Wanda snaps back at her.

"You're my girlfriend not my mother," Natasha retorts, I didn't realise they were girlfriends I just thought they were really close, I mean I've seen them kiss but I just thought that's what friends do because one of the guards used to kiss me and tell me he was my friend thats why he was doing it.

"Anastasia, you can go get ready for bed or do whatever you want, it's okay," Wanda tells me and I nod and go upstairs.

I enter my bedroom and decide to get changed into my pyjamas, I saw some in the draw they were pink long sleeve ones with little ballerinas and flowers on them because Nick had asked me what my favourite colour, things, hobbies (that I want to do/wished I could do) etc so he could get whoever to get me things for my room and to wear/use so I'd feel more comfortable.

I take them out, putting them onto my bed and taking off my clothes and panties (pretty sure it's normal idk tho haha) and putting on my pyjamas.

I go into my bathroom and take out my hair brush and start brushing my long auburn hair and attempted to braid it like Natasha's but opted to putting into a low ponytail as I couldn't braid my own hair.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face with water and soap and then patted it dry before turning the light off and getting into my comfy bed, snuggling up to my blankie and flops before falling fast asleep.

————
3:23AM

I wake up in a sweat, crying my eyes out but not loudly enough for anyone to hear, fumbling around the darkness still in a frenzy trying to find flops.

When I successfully find him and calmed down a little I notice the feeling of wetness under my bum and on my private area, I realise I'd wet myself again. You see I used to wet myself quite a bit when I was in the redroom and for some reason they never told me/us of for wetting our beds/selves, I guess they wanted us to suffer more.

But that's besides the point. I don't know what to do, I don't want to get into trouble for ruining the bedding and my pyjamas and I am too scared to go ask anyone for help and well it's embarrassing I shouldn't be wetting the bed still at 11 years old. (Completely normal if you do though!!! Please don't take this literally)

I get up from the bed pull my duvet, blankets and pillows off my bed and take the wet sheet off and bringing it to my bathroom, I put it into the bath so I could wash it in the morning.

I go back into my bedroom, I was getting un-comfy and itchy in my pyjamas but I didn't know if I had or was allowed anymore, but before checking I decided to have a drink.

I put all my bedding back onto my bed and made it some what neat and went to pick up my water glass with two hands and as I go to bring it up to my lips it slips out of my hands and onto the floor smashing into tiny pieces making me jump and tears come to my eyes, as it sounded far louder as it was so early in the morning, I knew I definitely would've woken someone up.

And almost on que my door flies open revealing Wanda and Natasha both dressed in their pyjamas. Natasha looked angry and even angrier when she saw the mess but Wanda looked worried, I looked at them and then down at Natasha's hands where I saw a pistol but she soon put it on my nightstand when she saw no one else was here.

"What the fuck happened?" Natasha asked angrily coming over to me as I was still frozen in my place scared to move or talk. "And why does it stink of piss?" She adds on. "I-I'm s-sorry," I say as tears fall down my face. "I didn't ask for an apology, I asked you what happened and why it stinks of piss in here!" She snaps back.

"Natty stop. Anna do you wanna tell me what happened? You won't be in trouble I promise?" Wanda asks me. "Well that depends," I hear Natasha mumble. "ignore her, I promise you won't be in trouble," Wanda reassures me. "I-I u-h-," I try to explain but I can't get the words out scared and upset and also very tired.

"Where are you bed sheets, Anastasia?" Natasha asks me looking at my bed. "Oh hunny, did you have an accident and drop your water glass?" Wanda asks me with a sad expression obviously connecting the dots and I shyly nod, very embarrassing and emotional. "Ok can you jump over the glass and come to me and Nat can you clean up the glass?" Wanda questions and I do as I'm told. "Did you step in any of the glass or did it hurt you?" She asks me and I shake my head no.

"Where did you put your sheets hunny? And are you still in your wet pyjamas?" She asks looking at me. "I-I p-put the sheet in the bathtub and y-yeah I-I am.
I-I'm s-sorry, I-I k-know I-it's b-babyish," I reply as she takes me into the bathroom and removes the sheet from the bath and then starts the bath.

"Can you take your pyjamas off for me sweetie," Wanda asks me and I shake my head because I didn't have any panties on. "Why not hunny? I can leave if you want but I'm just worried that you might hurt yourself some how," Wanda tells me. "I-I h-have no panties on," I mumble. "You've got no panties on?" She repeats in a questioning tone and I nod my head. "It's okay sweetie, it's not something to be embarrassed about. I'm not going to anything I'm going to just sit on the floor away from the bathtub and we can talk or not and I'll only come over if you want me to," Wanda says which makes me feel better.

I start taking my pyjama bottoms off just as Nat enters the bathroom. "Shit omg!" She cures when she sees me. "Tasha!!" Wanda scolds. "Anna's just going to have a bath, can you take these sheets and put them in our bathtub and put some clean ones on her bed please?" She asks Natasha. "I'm not touching sheets which shes weed on," Natasha replies making me even more embarrassed that I already was. "Tasha, please," Wanda pleads with her girlfriend who reluctantly takes the sheets and leaves. "Ignore her okay darling," Wanda tells me as she stops the taps and adds some bubble bath and I finish taking my pyjamas off and get into the bath.

"Um, Wanda?" I say looking up at her nervously. "Yeah darling," she responds. "C-could I have some h-help washing please, I've never had a bath before?" I ask nervously fiddling with my fingers. "Of course, sweets. Also I've just found these," she replies tiredly but nicely and puts in some bath toys such as a few rubber duckies, a barbie, some foam letters and a boat. She rolls her sleeves up and leans over the bath to help me.

"Okay, I'm going to use the sponge to wash your chest and tummy, tell me if you get uncomfortable chicken," she tells me and I nod and she starts to wash me.

She soon finishes washing me and I get out of the bath and she wraps me up in a warm fluffy towel and I dry off before getting into fresh clean pyjamas that are still pink but have little bunny rabbits on them with flowers.

I climb into bed which Nat had made and snuggle down with flops and my blankie. Wanda comes and sits on the bed next to me and strokes my hair. "I'm sorry for how Natasha is acting towards you lovely, just know that having accidents is completely normal and especially with kids with serious trauma, wetting beds and themselves is completely normal, okay?" Wanda says stroking my hair. "Thank you Wanda," I reply tiredly, it was now 4:47 AM and I was incredibly tired and I can imagine Wanda was as well.

"Good night, darling," Wanda says to me kissing my head and getting up to leave. "Na night Wanda," I reply before falling asleep.

———————————————
I finally updated this book! widowswife00 I hope you you are happy and proud HAHA, I did promise I was going to update.
And lizardolsenn because you guys are cool kids and you guys are always my tagged people LMAO yuhh
(3205)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 630 45
Just a bunch of marvel character and actor one-shots ๐Ÿซถ Mainly fem reader (Y/n x character) Teen reader It's my first book so don't expect it to be g...
44.4K 357 37
one shots about the actors and their characters โค๏ธ Elizabeth olsen โค๏ธ Scarlett Johansson โค๏ธFlorence Pugh โค๏ธ Hailee Steinfeld โš”๏ธWanda Maximoff โš”๏ธ...
70.7K 807 59
Male Reader x Marvel Characters and the actors
809K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (Sโ€ขJ) on them The more re...