The Past And Future Revealed...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

It has been three years since June left for her father Orochimaru. She has been learning more about her past... More

Ch.1: Snake Demon
Ch.2:Visting The Leaf Village
Ch.3: Visual justu training & Training with cats
Ch.4: New Mission
Ch.5: Unexpected Reunion
Ch.6: Reporting In With Father
Ch.7:Horrible Memories That Never Leave
Ch.8: Serect Journal
Ch.9:June Inner Conflict
Ch.10: Team Kabuto & Orochimaru Frist Love
Ch.11:Dealing With ANBU
Ch.12: June Recuse Arrival
Ch.13: June Rage
Ch.14: Yukimaru Power
Ch. 15: Training With Ryuu
Ch.16: A Father Death
Ch.17: Sharingan Awakens & June Breakdown
Ch.18: News About Orochimaru Death
Ch.19: The Search Begins
Ch.20: Kabuto & Drago
Ch.21: June Inner Conflict
Ch.22: June New Appearance
Ch.23: June Arrival
Ch.24: The Fight Begins
Ch.25: Sauske Final Justu
Ch.26: The Fight Finally Ends
Ch.27: Finding June
Ch.28: Waking Up
Ch.29: Becoming Jounin
Ch.30: June New Home
Ch.31: Ryuu Words of Wisdom
Ch.32: Training in Ryuchi Cave
Ch.33: Announcement of Jiraiya death
Ch.34: Naruto Revels his love for June
Ch. 35: The Message
Ch.36: Ryuchi Cave
Ch.37: White Snake Sage
Ch. 38: The Snake Demon Legend
Ch.39: Training Complete
Ch. 40: June & Naruto Vs. Pain
Ch. 41: June Mother
Ch. 42: News on Drago
Ch. 43 : Land of Iron
Ch. 44: Madara Announcement
Ch. 45: Drago Rage
Ch.46: Drago imprisonment
Ch. 47: Meeting with Tsunade
Ch.48 : Inner hatred
Ch. 49 : Drago training
Ch.50 : Fourth Great Ninja war begins
Ch. 51: Frouth Great Ninja war continues
Ch. 52 : Finding Kabtuo
Ch. 53 : The Uchihas & The Snake princess work together
Ch. 54 : A Father Return
Ch. 55: The All-Knowing
Ch. 56 : Sauske Answer
Ch.58 : The Five Kages & June arrival
Ch. 59 : Team 7 Assemble
Ch. 60 : Three-Way Deadlock
Chapter 61: Ten-Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 62 : June & Kiba Wedding

Ch. 57 : Sauske Return

62 1 0
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Drago POV's

After a long battle of fighting against the ten tails and a guy name Obito and the reanimated Madara. 

Speaking of Ten-Tails, the massive creature was still around, growling angrily at us. Madara stood off to its side, his Susano'o wrapped protectively around him, as if he knew there was another attack coming, and he was right. Ten-Tails opened its mouth once again, more chakra forming at the center of the strange flower that had bloomed in the middle of his throat. He was creating another biju bomb, and this time, we had absolutely no methods of defense. Since Naruto was exhausted and couldn't use the ninetails charka to protect us.

"Dang it..." one of the shinobi near us muttered. "How are we supposed to deal with that without Naruto's chakra!?"

"What use is there in us wavering now!?" Sakura shouted suddenly. "We've already come this far! Naruto  has been doing his best, and we have to do the same!"

"Yeah, you're right," the shinobi agreed a smile on his face. "He's been going out of their way to protect shinobi like us."

"It's not just that part! Naruto told us that he truly considers all of us comrades! I will fully heal Naruto,  We all have to do what we can!" Sakura continued. "If we're going to die anyway, we might as well go down fighting to the best of our abilities!"

'Wow, that was a pretty inspiring speech. I'm surprised I'm considered a comrade when I help my father kill a lot of people,' I thought shocked that I was considered a comrade.

Using the mental link that Ino had created, we were all informed of Shikamaru's new plan. Since Bee had recovered the quickest, he would transform into Eight-Tails and send his own biju bombs at Ten-Tails' attack, shifting it upwards. While he did that, everyone in the Allied Forces would create a series of earth walls that would slow down the attack. They'd probably be broken right away, but Shikamaru believed that if we had a lot of them, we'd at least be able to weaken the impact a little.

It was a good plan, and  I added my own earth walls to the attack. Even if I wasn't that great at earth style, but I could at least try to help the others. I spotted several of the Iwagakure shinobi at the front of the lines. They were all the most adept at earth-style ninjutsu, and they created a large super wall to accompany our weaker walls.

But even with all the walls to block it, Ten-Tails' biju bomb continued to advance towards us. It broke all of the earth's walls effortlessly, although it was slowed down a little bit. I began to feel that the worst was going to happen when, all of the sudden, the biju bomb completely vanished. I didn't have my Sharingan activated, so I couldn't tell what exactly had occurred, but I knew for a fact that the attack was gone, which made absolutely no sense. It was almost as if it had teleported into thin air. I searched for Kakashi, knowing that was the only one here with actual teleportation jutsu, but I couldn't find him anymore. He must've still been in the Kamui dimension with Obito, which made me frown, because if he hadn't saved us, then who had?

A split second later, a blonde male with bright blue Edotensei eyes appeared in front of us. I'd never met him before, but it wasn't hard for me to recognize his face. After all, I'd seen it carved into the Hokage Mountains and heard stories about him when father always talked about the Hokage should have been him.

"Am I late?" the Fourth Hokage inquired, his grip on a strange kunai.

"Nope," Naruto answered, grinning."You're right on time, Dad!"

That right the Fourth hokage is his father. I don't know now the villagers didn't know that. They look so much alike,' I thought then sighed when I heard Sakura spoke up.

Sakura's eyes widened in surprise, "You're Naruto's father?!"

"My name is Minato Namikaze," the Fourth Hokage greeted warmly, a smile on his face. His smile was so genuine and natural, and I could tell right away that he was definitely a kind-hearted person. "Brace for an impending explosion..."

I was about to speak up when I heard a loud explosion.

"Don't be alarmed," Minato advised. "I sent Ten-Tails' attack off into the sea. That's the explosion you just heard."

Minato had apparently turned to us sometime beforehand because he was watching the exchange with Sakura yelling at Naruto again for bing reckless with amusement present in his clear blue eyes. He "By any chance, are you my son's girlfriend?" He asked looking at Sakura.

Naruto looked at his father rubbing the back of his neck. "No, I have feelings for someone else."

"Oh," Minato said wondering who his son was talking about.

Sakura slaps him. "Enough thinking about June. Just focus on me healing you!"

"Ow Sakura you're supposed to be healing me not hurting me, " he said whining.

"I heal your extra injuries also, " she said. "Anyway nice to meet you Lord Fourth, but I wasn't expecting you... Although it looks like you were Naruto."

"I sensed his chakra when I was in my chakra mode," Naruto explained, "The others should be arriving soon, too."

I was going to ask what he meant, but my question was answered when three figures appeared beside Minato. All three of them had their faces carved into the Hokage Mountains. The whites of their eyes were colored black, confirming their Edotensei status.

"Minato, you're as fast as ever!" Theif Hokage said.

"Lord Third?!" Sakura said surprised.

"You're better at teleporting tha I am!" The second Hokage said.

"Wow the four Hokage, " I said surprised. "Who reanimated you though?"

"Your father Orochimaru, Drago I see you grown just as much as your sister has, " The Third Hokage answered.

"Wait a minute, did you just say my father?" I repeated, shocked. "But he's supposed to be dead," I said shocked and feeling happy he alive.

"It's a rather long and complicated story, " the Third Hokage said. "Anyway, we came here to help you all stop this war."

"There are other reinforcements too, " Naruto said, and I tore my gaze from the Third Hokage to stare at Naruto instead. "But I guess they're lagging behind.

"It's about time you showed up, Hashirama!"Madarashouted, jumping onto a high rock formation so that he could look down at us. He grinned maliciously this rival and former friend, his rinnegan eye appearing almost crazed. " No, the real fun can begin!"

"I'll deal with you later, Madara!" Hashirama shouted, pointing a finger at the Uchiha. "We have to deal with that first." He said looking at the Ten tails.

"Naruto, you've done well, " Minato said, shifting his gaze to his son, "You deserve a break. Your friend will be here soon. He's an alley, too.

'Friend is he talking about Sauske. Speaking of being here what happened to my sister,'

I wanted to asked Minato what he meant but he already sprung in action with the other Kages. He used the same charka mode as Naruto and teleported the kages with ease, making them surround the Ten-tails with a red barrier.

"... You sure took your time getting here, Sasuke," Naruto spoke calmly, making me turn back around.

I then saw the person who I hate with all my guts in front of us.

"S-Sasuke!?" Sakura stuttered, her green eyes widening.

**

-Timeskip-

June's POV

Me, father, Karin, and Suigetsu. Where all still running at full spend to go heal the Kages. I was running right next to my father. While the other two were behind us. I sent Roy away and was going to summon then again later when they're needed for fighting.

"There they are, " Father said looking up ahead.

"Good so we finally made it, " I said.

"Yes, " Father replied as we arrived at an area that looked like it had been badly destroyed.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter ends on a cliff hanger but the next chapter will definitely be longer.

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: Any suggestions from the last few chapters of the war?

Q: What are you looking forward to in the Boruto story?

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.5K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...
19.7K 803 40
A girl who thought everything in her life was "A pain" similar to what her brother always says, but soon her future gets on a bumpy ride with her cru...
42.8K 2.2K 16
Not knowing the plot makes for a tumultuous life, especially during the first three shinobi wars. Holding on to his calm with every fiber of his bei...
1.6K 73 28
It's normal day of class until Iruka sensei decides to plan a huge project for the end of the school year. He calls it the "30 day project". Everyone...