Before It Ends • Hessa • Emer...

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writin... More

ꪮꪀꫀ
𝕥᭙ꪮ
𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣
ᠻⅈꪜꫀ
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ડⅈ᥊
ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ
𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Lets play a 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖...
The translation game!
A/N
Second Book!

ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥

1.3K 31 6
By -M-I-N-E-

EMERY.

High school sucks.

It's like immediately once walking into the doors all you see is judging eyes and mischievous smiles. You can't trust anyone, and that's exactly how I feel every day as I walk into the school. There's just something about the highschool aura that makes me feel so fucking depressed.

All of my friends— well, I wouldn't exactly call them friends— are all deceitful devils. They all have a plan of ruin hiding behind their eyes. They watch my every move like a snake watching and waiting for their pray to make a mistake; That mistake being: if I refuse a drink, I'm now the entire school's laughingstock.

I'm balancing on a thin piece of thread in this high school. I had taken the bad girl/slutty girl/drunk girl road a long time ago and there's no going back now. The entire school is basically waiting for me to  fuck up, lose my balance on the thin string I've set myself on, and watch me fall to my death. They'll then inwardly cheer for their victory, and brag about it like demons bragging about themselves. No one would care if I actually lost my balance and plummeted to my death. Well, maybe Neighbor boy... — actually, no. I'm a total dick to him. I also just met him last night.

Not a single soul in this building would shed a tear. Yes, they might hang up posters, and reminders of the one lost soul. But they won't weep. They'll only post a picture of me on their stupid social medias, using the cry emoji as if it sells the lie as real. It's not real.

No one cares. No one ever cares. But maybe that's a good thing.

"Emery Scott! Get to class. I don't want to see you in these empty halls again." The principle says, interrupting my depressing thoughts. Cole had already left to get to his first class while I was staring blankly into my locker thinking about this stupid world. I take a deep breath, closing my locker with a loud thud and slowly beginning my way to class. I never even heard the bell ring. I was too busy day dreaming a nightmare. However, this isn't a fucking nightmare. It's my entire fucked-up life.

◉‿◉

"Oh, my god! What are you wearing?" Fucking Tailey Smith lets out a small mocking giggle, before patting the seat next to her.

"It's my signature black and white." I reply with a harsh tone. My face giving off the "I don't give a fuck what you think. Stop looking at me" look.

"Em, I thought we agreed you wouldn't wear black anymore. That's hella dark and emo and we don't want guys thinking we're going to cry mid sex." She smiles as if she didn't just say something totally fucking crazy.

Funny, I didn't think snakes could smile. I hold back my comment, because if I said snakes can't smile it wouldn't make much sense would it? I smile back. "Yeah, but I thought I told you I don't give a fuck what you want me to do? Hmm, maybe I didn't. It must've slipped my mind."

Fucking Tailey's sarcastic smile vanishes, and she rolls her eyes. "Yeah, it must've." She mumbles and I look down at my cafeteria tray full of shit. I can only slightly tolerate Tailey. She used to be nice to me until she did something unforgivable last year, and ever since then we've both been harsh towards one another. It's not like I can quit hanging out with her either.  She's my source to the parties. And I have some unfinished business at those stupid fucking parties that I can't just leave.

I pick at the disappointing excuse of mashed potatoes, looking up as another girl sits beside us.

"Hey guys." Marisa Adams places her plate down, and I smile at my red headed friend. Marisa is nice. She actually seems to genuinely care about me sometimes, and she doesn't totally flip in disgust at what I'm wearing, which is a bonus. Tailey is a bitch.

"Hey Mar." I smile. Marisa scarfs down her mashed potatoes as if they came from a famous barbecue restaurant. Tailey and I scrunch our noses in disgust. We both 'Eww' at the same time before laughing.

"How can you eat that shit?" Tailey asks after holding back her giggles. "It smells like garbage."

Marisa rolls her eyes before taking a sip of her water. "I didn't have breakfast today." She smiles for a split second before frowning. "My mom and dad were fighting again."

I furrow my eyebrows in concern. "Aw, no. What happened?"

Marisa rolls her eyes, crossing her legs carelessly as if it wasn't a big deal. "My dad's just a dick to her sometimes." Marisa has an aggressive family. Her dad is a drunk, and hits her mom. She sometimes has to skip to either cover up a shiner, or take care of her mother.

Tailey pouts her lip as she reaches over to touch Marisa's hand. "We're really sorry. If there's anything we can do, we're here." Marisa nods, looking over at me with a half smile. Tailey is the most fakest piece of shit ever.

I nod, agreeing with Tailey, which is rare. The thing with Tailey is that she is always mean to me and only me. She doesn't get all disgusted with Marisa's white clothes and pink jackets. I don't understand it. I think my dad being a professional famous book writer has something to do with it, because when I bring up my dad she completely goes batshit crazy.

Soon, everyone from our group is here. Eric Mullen, Bobby Graze, Aryona McCurry, and Elena Daniel. The schools worst students, and best drinking buddies.

◉‿◉

"Woah, woah, woah. What are you doing?" I ask as I approach my car to find Neighbor boy sitting on the back of it. He's totally going to dent the trunk.

He quickly hops down, noticing my discomfort with him. "Oh, I thought I'd take a ride with you home."

I scoff, "okay, fine. But I don't want you to be around my car unsupervised. You could've just came to the gym and waited for me there." I take my keys out, unlocking the door.

"I didn't know you were in the gym." He replies and I roll my eyes. He hops into the car.

"Well, now you know, neighbor boy." I open the car door.

"So, are you saying you're going to drive me tomorrow then?" He asks expectantly and I sigh.

"Do I have a choice?" I sit in the drivers seat and buckle myself.

"Nope."

"Then I guess so." I roll my eyes, for what feels like the hundredth time today, as I back out of the school parking lot. Neighbor boy has a sweet smile on his face, his cheeks lifted up to make him look like a stupid ass chipmunk.

"Okay, so you have two options here. Either you tag along to the party I'm headed to right now, or I go out of the way to drop you back off at your boring ass house. Your choice."

"Uh... the latter." He replies, and I look over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"You'd rather sit at your boring ass house?" I ask. I thought I made the party sound much more fun than his house.

"No! Uh- I meant the former—" he stutters

"Just fucking talk like I normal person!" I interrupt, getting frustrated with his stuttering words.

He answer immediately, "Take me to the goddamn party, woman."

◉‿◉

I park the car, sighing as I open the car door. I look back to check on neighbor boy, to see he's rubbing his hands on his jeans, breathing in and out like he committed a fucking murder. "Hello, neighbor boy." I sing, "Whatcha doin' in there?" I tease, tapping on the car's roof to catch his attention.

He turns his head to me, his eyes going wide and his eyebrows raising. He looks so funny. "What?"

"We're here, buddy!" I cheer sarcastically and he lets out another breath, hesitantly climbing out of the car. "What's up with you?"

He shrugs, shaking his head. "Just really excited." He says quietly, and I decide to ignore his small voice crack.

"Alright." I grab the sleeve of his hideous light brown jacket, tugging him with me up the house's steps. There are cars littered all over the grass and sides of the road.

I open the door without knocking. I don't need to knock, this house is practically mine. It takes an extra tug of neighbor boy's arm to actually get him inside the small house. Bodies are everywhere, and all the lights are off besides the hue lights going with the music lining the ceiling/wall crease. This house was practically made for house parties. I don't know whose house it is. Tailey knows someone, who knows someone, who knows a college kid who owns this house or something.

I tighten my grip on neighbor boy's arm so I won't lose him, and push off into the kitchen, nudging open the swinging door and gesturing my hands out to as many coolers, bottles,  and red cups you could imagine.

"Welcome to heaven, Neighbor boy!"

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Thank you for your votes! What do you think of the story so far?

Chapter eight: Oct. 12, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 925 10
Josephine and Hero have been dating for awhile now. Now that their movie After We Collided is coming out soon, that means another promotion tour. Jos...
64.7K 2.7K 102
Sometimes we don't pay much attention to certain relationships and to certain people when they are close to us, it's only when we loose them, we unde...
16.6K 470 22
I won the bet. But I lost the only thing that has ever made me happy. Read it to find out. Not my best work tbh. Read it on your own risk. #2 after...
26.5K 579 52
"'Tessa, he's manipulating you. Still! He's abusive can't you see that?' Zed yells from across the room. I have a feeling this time he's right." What...