I Wish( A Zayn Malik / One Di...

By ZaynMalikfan01

Olivia is a normal 21 year old girl who lives with her best friend . She crosses paths with the boys of One D... More

shoe store
Movie night
Crazy mornings
The Park
Meeting Alexa
Facing Fears
The big date
Strange behaviour
Terrible things
Yes , he is my boyfriend
Enchanted
He wasnt mine to begin with
Can we talk love?
Breathless
Like what you see babe?
We missed you guys
It's a surprise
How did I get so lucky?
Please Don't Leave Me!
Once In A Lifetime
Count Me In
You And I
Me And You Forever

DAMN YOU ZAYN!

52 4 0
By ZaynMalikfan01

ZAYNS P.O.V

I'm woken up by someone wrapping their arms around me . I smile with my eyes still closed and brush my fingers over her arm . Hold on . This isn't Olivia ! I try to open my eyes but my head is pounding ! I think I drank too much last night . After finally managing to open my eyes , I turn on my side to see a naked girl lying next to me . Shes got brown hair . She looks so familiar . I feel like I've seen this girl a few times before . She's Harry's friend ! Samyra or something . She feels me moving and her eyes flutter open. "Good morning sexy " she says leaning in to kiss me . I lean back and get off the bed . I realise that I've got nothing on and quickly put my clothes back on . "Samyra or whoever you are , please tell me exactly what happened last night ?". I say trying to stay calm . "First of all honey , it's Simaryn . And about last night , you got wasted and asked me to dance. We started kissing and let's just say that things got pretty heated ." She says winking . "Did anyone else see us ?" I ask calmly . "Nope no one. We were all alone " she says biting her lip . I roll my eyes and walk past her to get my shoes ." Where are you going babe ?" She asked getting up and wrapping herself in the sheets . "I'm not your babe ! And I'm going home "I say annoyed ." But I thought you liked me , how can you just leave " she asks in a sad voice ." I don't even know you woman ! So obviously i don't like you . I have someone that I do like and I'm pretty much in love with and id appreciate it if you didn't mess it up " I say walking out of her room and slamming the door shut. I just wanna get home and take a shower . Then a thought comes to my mind . What happened to Liv last night . I grab my phone out of my pocket and call her . It goes to voicemail. That's weird , she never misses my calls . Maybe she's still sleeping . I get into my car and drive back to our flat .

As I walk through the door, everyone's head snaps up . Liam gets up and rushes towards me

" Mate what happened to you last night ? We couldn't find you anywhere !" He asks concerned

" Nothing , I'm fine really . I uhhh... Passed out in the bathroom and the cleaner woke me up in the morning " I lie

He nods and the other boys smile . Harry gets up , smirks , and walks away . That guy has been acting so strange lately . But I've got more important things to worry about . Olivia ! . I try calling her again but she doesn't pick up . I hope she's okay . Then a thought hits me . Liam would know !

"LIAMM" I yell .
He comes running down the stairs .

" What happened ? Are you okay ?" He asks frantically.

" Chill bro I'm fine. Do you know anything about Liv? I tried calling her a few times but she isn't picking up . I'm getting really worried " I say .

He stops to think for a minute . " Uhmm yeah she came to me last night and told me to bring Lexa home with me because she drank something that made her feel sick . And she just left " he says .

"Is Alexa still here ?" I ask getting scared .

"Yeah she just came out of the shower , you wanna talk to her ?" He asks

I nod and sprint up the stairs and towards his room . I knock on the door and then open it.  Alexa is sitting on the edge of his bed on her phone .
" Alexa ?"I ask

"Hey Zayn . What's up ?" She asks putting her phone down .

" Have you heard from Liv ?. I heard she was sick last night and she isn't receiving my calls . " I reply leaning against the door frame.

"I've tried calling her too , straight to voicemail .Liam and Haz are gonna take me home in a bit , do you want to tag along and see if she's alright ?" She asks getting up and grabbing her purse .

I nod frantically and rush to have a shower . After half an hour we're in the car . Liam and Alexa are in front and Haz and I are in the back . Harry is listening to music and I'm looking out the window just praying she's okay . I can't wait to see her .

Olivia's P.O.V

How did I end up passed out on the couch ? The last thing I remember clearly is ... I was at the club with Lexa and the boys and ... Zayn . I literally feel my heart hurt as the events of last night play through my mind . Great , now my head and my heart hurts . I get up off the couch only to stumble and fall down again . Bloody hangover. I finally make it to my feet and look for my phone . I unlock it and see 10 missed called . Seven from Alexa and three from Zayn . Why is he calling me . He should be busy with his pretty little girlfriend . I put my phone off and throw it on the couch . I head towards the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water . Just as I'm about to take a sip, there's a knock at the door . Who could that be . I sit the glass on the counter and head towards the door . I open it and there stands the person I want to see least in this world. ZAYN .  I hope he's not here alone . I feel a sense of relief wash over me as Alexa storms past Zayn and tackles me in a hug .
" Oww my head ! Lex get off me "I say . She laughs and gets off .

"The effects of a hangover darling " she says laughing and walking into the kitchen .

"Liv are you okay ?" Zayn asks making me turn around
" Never been better " I say sarcastically.

He's about to answer when Harry walks in . Thank God !
"Hey Liv" he says smiling warmly and hugging me . He seems to be in a good mood . I'm grateful for it . I need a good friend right now .

"Hey Haz.  How are you " I say once he lets go

"I'm fine but are you okay ?" He asks looking at me up and down .
I look at myself in the mirror next to the door and I realise I'm still in my dress from yesterday . My hair looks like a birds nest , and my cheeks are stained with tears and mascara .

" Oh my god I look awful " I say horrified by my appearance

"I think you look beautiful" Harry replies .

I smile and I see Zayn tense . His jaw is clenched and his hands are in fists . He walks into the lounge and sits on the couch . "Liv we've got the day off and we're going to the mall , can you come ?" He asks .

" Yeah sure , just let me have shower "I say .
"Liam's in the car , I'll tell him to come up since you're going to be a while"

I nod and walk into my bathroom to have a shower . As soon as the hot water hits my body I instantly feel relieved . But my thoughts keep drifting off to Zayn . Why did he even come ? Where's his perfect girlfriend ? Urghhhh. I realise that I can't be in here all day and step out wrapping a towel around me . I'm in no mood to dress up , so I settle on jean shorts with a black tank top and uggs. I leave my hair down . Whats the point of putting makeup if the person I want to look good for is with someone else . So I skip it and walk down the stairs .

" Ready to go ?" Harry asks meeting me in the middle of the living room .

"I guess so "I say shrugging .
"Liv you've got something on your face " Zayn says walking towards me . He brings his big hand up to my cheek and wipes away a bit of lotion that somehow ended up there . I feel myself melt into his touch . Stop it Olivia ! He has a girlfriend . I quickly move away from his hand and wipe my cheek myself . He looks at me confused . I shrug it off . "Guys let's have a little fun " Liam says smirking. "Let's have a race . We'll put ourselves into teams . Me and Lex and Zayn and Olivia . Harry can be the referee. The losing team has to buy the winners lunch when we get to the mall  "he says . Everyone nods but I don't wanna be with Zayn right now . I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from breaking down . "Uhh Liam , could I rather be with Haz . And Zayn can be the referee"I ask pleadingly.
Harry's face brightens up but Zayn looks beyond pissed off . Harry nods enthusiastically and stands besides me . Without warning , he lifts me up bridal style and starts running towards the car . I can't help but laugh at the way his curls keep falling into his green eyes . We reach there first . Harry spins me around laughing and cheering .
" That's not fair! You cheated " Alexa protests .
"No we didn't . Li didn't say how we must race . He just said first to the car wins . And we won "I say proudly .
She rolls her eyes and laughs . We all get into the car . Alexa and Liam are in front and im sitting between Zayn and Harry . I can't stop myself from yawning , considering that I did more crying than sleeping last night . Damn you Zayn !

"You can sleep on me love , its gonna be a while because we have to go back home and get Niall and Louis . " Harry says smiling warmly . I nod and smile back at him. I feel Zayn move and I turn to see his eyes are closed and his jaw is clenched . He's probably missing his girl . I put my head on Harry's chest and he wraps his hand around my waist . I'm glad Haz is here . I so badly needed a friend to make things less awkward with Zayn .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 810 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
905 3 46
Harry is 16 years old, almost 17 and has to start a new school in the middle of the schoolyear. Harry has a tough time fitting in. At every school he...