The Perfect Perv || (Toritsuk...

By ravioliwh0re

What color pant- I mean hey what's up.... Reader/Y/N is fem! More

Chapter 1 - Transfer Student
Chapter 3 - New Neighbors
Chapter 4 - Many Misunderstandings
Chapter 5 - Confessions and Confusion
Chapter 6 - Psychic Squad
Chapter 7 - Friends and Fights
Chapter 8 - The Confrontation
Chapter 9 - The Invitation
Chapter 10 - Chiyo's Troubles
Chapter 11 - Kaidou's Halloween Party
Chapter 12 - Exciting News and Shocking News
Chapter 13 - Hotel Complications
Chapter 14 - The Towel
Chapter 15 - Final Day
Chapter 16 - Still Jealous
Chapter 17 - Psychics Reunite
Chapter 18 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 19 - Gift Shopping
Chapter 20 - New Years at the Temple
Chapter 21 - Valentine's Chocolate
Chapter 22 - An Apology
Chapter 23 - The Creep
Chapter 24 - The Stalker
Author's Note

Chapter 2 - Mission Perv

11.5K 322 1.8K
By ravioliwh0re

POV: Y/N

The bell finally rang and I put my textbooks away. I zipped up my bag and saw Toritsuka shoving all his belongings into his bag. 

His hair is so purple. I wonder what made him choose that? It suits him though..

He turns around a little startled to see me staring at him.

Damn it, I look like an idiot.

"You ready to go?" I ask.

"Y-yeah of course!" He replied and almost smacked someone with his bag as he whipped it onto his shoulder.

"Great." I said and began to walk out of the classroom.

POV: Toritsuka

Why was y/n staring at me? Is it because of my breathtaking looks? My sexy body? My dreamy eyes? Either way it's got me all riled up. But Saiki told me to be normal. Why is being normal so difficult? 

I followed y/n out of the classroom. She had a ponytail today and it was really cute. I went out to touch it and she turned around before I could reach it.

"W-what are you doing?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, uh uh oh." I stuttered. "T-there was a bug on your back."

She shrugged her shoulders and turned back around.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME? WHY IS IT SO IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO BE A PERVERT??

"I guess you were just born that way." Saiki said telepathically.

"Saiki?" I thought. 

"Look, not that I know anything about love," Saiki continued telepathically. "But I know for a fact girls aren't fond of you staring at them 24/7. It would make anyone uncomfortable."

I'd love for a girl to stare at me all the time but whatever. I want this to work. But do I really? Yeah. 

POV: Y/N

Toritsuka trying to touch my hair was definitely kinda sketchy but you know I'm just gonna believe there really was a bug. Who am I kidding there definitely wasn't. Whatever.

I turn around again to find Toritsuka deep in thought. I slow down a bit and walk next to him like a normal person. He smiles.

"W-where do you want to hang out?" Toritsuka asked me.

Why didn't I think about this?? I really had no places in mind. Am I dumb? Why wouldn't I have thought of somewhere to go? I just wanted to make some friends so badly I wasn't even thinking. I'm so stupid. I-

"Y/n?" Toritsuka questioned looking at me a little puzzled.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I explained. 

"Would you be interested in going to the cafe in town?" Toritsuka suggested.

"Sounds great!" I said smiling which made him smile.

He really does have a cute smile. It's too bad he's got a bad rep because he really is adorable.

POV: Toritsuka

 "Good grief." Saiki said telepathically.

"What?" I thought.

"I don't want to boost your ego." He replied telepathically.

"Tell me." I begged in my head.

"She thinks you're." Saiki started telepathically. "She thinks you're cute."

"WHAT?" I accidentally scream out loud.

"I-is something wrong?" Y/n asked staring at me wide-eyed.

"Yeah!" I said blushing like crazy. "I was just thinking that we should change shoes before we leave."

"We already did Toritsuka." Y/n said looking confused.

"Oh yeah." I forced a laugh. "I was just kidding."

"Okay.." Y/n said.

"Idiot." Saiki said telepathically.

"Why are you following us?" I thought.

"Because I don't trust you alone with a girl." Saiki immediately replied telepathically.

"Wow." I thought.

"So y/n why'd you move here?" I ask the pretty lady.

"My dad gets new job locations a lot so we moved here for his work." She said sounding somewhat bothered.

"Sorry I didn't mean to pry." I exclaim.

"No don't be. I didn't mean to sound so negative. I think we're going to stay here for awhile. I just wish he didn't have to move around so much but I hope to stay here forever." Y/n said smiling a little.

"I hope you do too." I smile back. "You know I was a transfer student too. It was weird at first and I made a fool of myself as usual but I still was able to make some friends. And here I am still making them."

I pat her shoulder. She blushes a little and she playfully pushes me.

"Weirdo." She said but I can see she's happy. 

POV: Y/N

My whole body felt warm and fuzzy when he put his hand on my shoulder. I don't think I've ever felt anything like that before. 

This is stupid all he did was touch my shoulder. I'm being overdramatic. It was just a friendly tap. Nothing more, nothing less.

"We're finally here!" Toritsuka said and pointed at the cafe.

It had a cabin feeling to it. A lot of woodsy creature decorations and wood funiture within the cafe. I'd never seen anything like it.

"It's got a real cozy feeling to it." I said.

"I think they opened pretty recently because I haven't been here myself." Toritsuka said. 

We took a seat facing one another. 

I don't think I've ever hung out with someone of the opposite gender. This totally feels like a date but it's definitely not. Right? We're just friends. Even though I can tell he wants to be more. At least that's what I've heard from other girls in the class.

*FLASBACK*

"Toritsuka is definitely the most desperate guy on the planet." A girl said.

"True and he's such a perv. I saw him trying to look in the girl's locker room the other day." Her friend added. 

"What a freak." The girl said.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Okay that is very creepy but maybe he just needs someone to get him out of this weird phase. I got it! I'll try to help him not be a total perv! I'll befriend him and turn him into a well mannered person! That might not be possible. I'll just try to get rid of the outward pervyness. That should be kept in your head.

POV: Toritsuka

Y/n's been staring at me for a few minutes but I don't think she's that aware of it. She seems really deep in thought and I don't want to ruin her train of thought. She's so pretty when she spaces out.

"Toritsuka?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"When are we going to order?" 

"Oh yeah!" I laughed.

"I can take your order!" A familiar girl said as she popped out of nowhere.

"O-oh great. Wait don't you go to our school..?" I ask.

"Yeah! I'm Mera. I just got a job here. I have about 27 part time jobs and I heard about this new place opening and figured it would work great with my schedule." She said.

"How do you have time for 27 part time jobs? You know what never mind. I'm gonna have a cup of tea." I told Mera. I looked at y/n as if asking her what she wanted.

"And I'll have a coffee." She smiled.

"Coming right up!" Mera said and ran off.

"Toritsuka!" Y/n raised her voice a little.

"W-what?" I said startled.

"Sorry just getting your attention." She laughed. "So.. what do you like to do?"

"Do not use a spirit." Saiki said telepathically. "If you actually want this to work you have to be real."

"How are you still reading my thoughts?" I thought.

"Because I'm in the same cafe." He said telepathically.

"What?" I thought.

"They had coffee jelly why else would I be here?" Saiki said telepathically.

"Of course." I thought. 

"Toritsuka?" Y/n said.

"Yeah sorry I got sidetracked." I said trying desperately to think of something. "Sometimes I see which one of my explicit magazines is the best. I mean wait I-"

"I'm gonna let that slide for now." Y/n said. "But you probably shouldn't say stuff like that out loud. Although it is kind of funny though."

She laughed. 

What is happening? She thinks it's funny? She's not weirded out? What world am I living in right now?

"I can't even tell you. This girl seems crazy." Saiki said telepathically. 

She's perfect!

Author's Note

Hey guys! I honestly am already running out of ideas for this story but I do plan on trying to get at least one chapter out a week! I feel like Torituska is an underrated character and I love his weirdness so I hope you guys are enjoying this cringey story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
773K 8.3K 48
⚠ Smut warning ⚠ Do you like Saiki kusuo? then this is the book for you! not only does this book contain one-shots about Saiki kusuo himself, but it...
214K 5.7K 32
under construction!! "marry me when?" akaashi keiji x reader | she/her pronouns used in which y/n is a bit interesting and weird but somehow falls in...
642K 28.5K 39
"I'm not the best at expressing my feelings, but... I hope you can love me the way I love you." [Kaidou Shun x Male! Reader] (This story doesn't nece...