Memoria. | Kozume Kenma

็”ฑ mddyls

โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–†; "The years we spent together was full of laughter, hugs, kisses and love. The sound o... ๆ›ดๅคš

P R O L O G U E
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
E P I L O G U E
kazuhiko narumi
Author's Note
H B D

23

1.6K 60 52
็”ฑ mddyls

I've been ignoring Kenma's calls and messages ever since he left. I am stuck in my head, thinking if what gift I'm supposed to give him tomorrow. It's his birthday and I have no idea of what to give him.

I can't believe myself, he remembered my birthday and he even took me to watch the fireworks display.. and I'm here in bed, still thinking about what to give Kenma. I can try to bake now but we just ate apple pie! Also I can't buy a video game, it's too late.

I feel so bad for ignoring him but my anxiety's growing every time I read his messages. It just gets to me that I don't have a gift! (Y/n) what have you been doing that you couldn't even remember your boyfriend's birthday???

♥︎: Answer my calls, why are you ignoring me again?

♥︎: (Y/n) why aren't you replying?

♥︎: (Y/n)?????

♥︎: Did I do something wrong??

I'm sorry! How am I going to run away from him tomorrow? Should I just not go to school? How will I hide? Should I switch seats with Maki for a day? Or should I call in sick? Should I go to the mall in the morning then head to school in the afternoon?

I scream into my pillow, cursing myself for forgetting his birthday. He made my birthday very special but I forgot his! I'm being unfair! I have to do something... but what does he like? He likes apple pies and video games..? No! (Y/n) think! What does he usually look at when the two of you are out? Yeah all he looks at is me.

He likes hoodies..? No that's... that's definitely not it. Kenma would want something not too much nor too less, it has to be perfect. This is giving me anxiety. I have to think! Kenma likes... nothing in particular aside from the games and apple pie.

I can't sleep. I'm having so many bad thoughts.. What if he's disappointed? What if he gets mad at me for giving him nothing..? What will happen?? Will we end? I don't want us to end.. not on his birthday for the very least.. No, I don't want to at all.

Kenma's scary when he's mad, I don't want him to get mad at me. No.. the nightmare.. Is it going to happen? Will that scenario happen? Will we really break up if I give him nothing?? I just want to do something.. but I don't know what he likes or what he prefers. He knows what I like but I don't know what he likes.. Such a girlfriend I am.

I woke up in the morning— no— I was awake 'til the sun rose up. Honestly I have no idea why I was unable to fall asleep. At one point last night, my thoughts just froze and I was thinking of nothing, and that kept me all night. I have a headache.. This is stressful.

I head to the bathroom, sighing the moment I saw my reflection. My eyes are red and they had bags under them. I cursed myself for the same reason as I undressed to take a shower. I'm actually really scared. It's been a while since I've gotten an angry Kenma— not that he was ever mad at me before.

Eating breakfast was a pain. My head was full of his birthday and I had nothing else to think about. I message my friends in advance, telling them to help me get away from Kenma as much as they could. I really need their help on that.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" My mom asks and I nod my head, reluctantly taking bites of my pancakes. "Are you sure?" I nod as I take the last piece.

I drank water and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I'm sorry.. I have nothing.. I head to my bedroom and got my bag before leaving for school. I told my friends to meet me by the front gate and that they should be there before I even get there.

I took my time and it took me about 20 minutes to get to school, it only ever takes 7-12 minutes.. I saw my friends and linked arms with them immediately, dragging them into the school building for me to be able to hide from him. I also asked Maki to switch seats with me, ugh so difficult.

I almost went straight to my seat but I made a right to Maki's. Honami sat beside me and we started talking about random things, Kenma was already on his seat. I'm trying my best not to look at him, or else I might just go back to sit with him.

A few of his fangirls came, giving him letters but I heard him reject them. He's not accepting letters.. then what will he be accepting? Video games?? Of course he will accept video games! Why do I even have to ask myself?

"(Y/n).." Shit shit shit. I eyed my friends and they spoke to me via eye contact, they don't know what to do either. "Let's talk." He taps my shoulder but I ignored him, having him tap my shoulder more. "(Y/n)?"

"What?" I ask, sounding a bit annoyed— I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!!

"Today's... whatever." He turned around and went to the door, heading outside to leave us all on our own.

I let out a sigh, pursing my lips as I cursed myself again. He looks so sad.. or maybe he's mad? My heart hurts for him, I feel so bad! I also want to give him a hug but I can't show myself.. I don't have a birthday gift!

"(Y/n) you're stupid." Maki comments and I nod in agreement, I am. "Don't run away! I don't think he would mind if you didn't have a gift. Just don't ignore him on his birthday." I shake my head and she flicked my forehead.

"I really think you shouldn't ignore him.." Honami says, pointing to something behind me. I turn to look at it and found a very gloomy Kenma, he washed his face. "Seeing him cry is very unusual, don't ignore him."

Ena pulled me up and brought me to my seat, he's ignoring me now. She gave me my bag, greeting Kenma before going back to her seat. It's awkward and the air's pretty heavy. I take my journal out, writing down how stressed I am.

I flinched when Kenma suddenly rested his head on my shoulder. He looked up with tired eyes and we both stared at each other, he frowned as he looked away. He's down. I should apologize.. I turn back, only to find him asleep. I guess I'll let him..

The whole day, he and I didn't speak to each other as much as we would. We still hung out and ate lunch together at the rooftop, but he was less talk and he also hasn't kissed me nor hugged me yet. It's his birthday and I should've been cheering him up but this is the situation we ended up in.

Kenma's still trying to talk to me, even with the smallest things. I would simply chuckle or smile, or even give him short answers. I've tried to push myself into speaking more to him and to make things livelier between us, but I keep failing.. he's really upset.

Kenma probably had something in mind he wanted us to do but with me suddenly ignoring him, maybe he decided not to instead. I wish he would still go on with what he wants to do, it's his birthday.. not mine. He made me feel happy on mine but I upset him on his.. why am I being like this?

Takeuchi-san called me out for council duties, I was about to go for club but he came. Kenma didn't say anything and just let me go, he didn't give me a kiss! This is all my fault! If I just had a gift readied for him then this wouldn't have happened! (Y/n) you're so stupid!

I tried my best to focus on doing my job but my head's full of me cursing myself for hurting his feelings. He's probably doubting me know.. maybe he's thinking that I don't even care about him. If we end it's my fault! Can't i do something about myself?

I keep making mistakes and typos so I had to rewrite for a few times. Maki would ask me if I'm fine and I would only nod. Takeuchi-san is also eyeing me, wouldn't blame them for being overly cautious of me. I'm not speaking and I'm doing whatever they want me to do.

I was about to grab something Takeuchi-san held out but he pulled back. "You're not looking at whatever we're giving you! What if it was something that could trigger your anxiety attacks? He would kill me!" He complains but he looks concerned. I take a look at the paper but I couldn't see what it was.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just stressing over his birthday.." He raised his brow, blinking when he (I think) was thinking of something.

"Isn't his birthday today?" I give him a nod and his jaw drops. "Don't tell me you have nothing for him?" I nod again, hearing him sigh. "Then just be there for him, act like how the two of you normally would."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Any guy wouldn't be mad if their girlfriends forgot their birthday— at least for me that is.. but I think he'd appreciate the smallest things." I raise my brow, somehow confused of what he said. "Jeez you yourself is the gift." I immediately hug myself, hearing Maki burst into laughter and Takeuchi-san sigh. "NOT THAT! Just be there."

He took the folders from my desk and pulled me up, pushing me to leave the council room. I give him one last look and he just gestured me to go to the gym. I gave in and headed to the volleyball team.. I hope what he said is true. But still, I'm scared of disappointing him..

I head over to the gym, meeting Honami by the water fountain. I stop and had a talk with her, asking what had happened while I wasn't here. She said Kenma's out of himself and the others were pretty concerned. It's all my fault.. if I hadn't acted like that..

I told Honami I'd go ahead of her, I wanted to cheer him up as soon as I could. But.. I got there and saw him speaking to Kazuhiko. She was handing him a birthday gift— maybe he should've just asked her out instead of me.. things wouldn't have ended up like this if he did.

Kenma noticed me and he turned back to Kazuhiko, I just stared at the floor while I stood here.. waiting for him to finish. I'm ready for whatever happens next. I look up when I saw Kazuhiko leave, she gave me a dirty look when our eyes met. I'm nervous.

"Hey.." He called out and I give him a forced smile.

He took my hand, bringing me somewhere hidden. I want to cry. Kenma sounds a bit different from the usual, he sounds like he's mad.. I can already picture him yelling at me, swearing and telling me how much he hates himself for wasting his time on me.

He stopped walking and I looked around, we're in the garden. "K-Kazuhiko looked like she had a gift for you.." I start off, voice shaking from the nervousness that's slowly building up.

"Why are you ignoring me? We were fine before I left.." He held both of my hands, swaying it gently as he played with them. He's not looking at me. "Did I do something wrong..? I've been giving it a thought.. maybe I took it too far for touching you and saying all that.." No, I'm not mad about that.. It was sudden but it's not that.

"No.. I just.." He held my chin up with his fingers, eyes staring deep into mine like he was figuring out what's wrong. "I was scared.. It's your birthday and.. I don't have anything to give you. You made my birthday incredibly special but I couldn't even do the same.." His face softened and he suddenly let out a chuckle.

"I thought you were mad.." He engulfed me into a hug, pressing multiple kisses on my forehead. "Love..?" I look up and he looks like he's about to cry. "I love you.. you don't need to give me gifts.."

"But you give me—" He pressed his lips on mine and my eyes closed the moment they came in contact with each other. Pudding head... he acts so different towards me..

"You don't need to.. give me gifts, because I love you." Don't say it twice! That's cheesy.. Eyy, he cringing too, how cute! But is it truly alright?? I nuzzled his nose and he smiled, we're fine! I kiss his cheek and we both chuckled.

"I'll make it up to you.. I'll stay over at your house?? We can play until sunrise?" I peck his lips, trying to make him say yes. I keep giving him pecks and he pinched my cheek.

"How can I answer if you keep kissing me?" He asks then gives me a kiss, really? "You can stay over, you have clothes there." That made it sound like we've done it already.. no we haven't. "Are you having dirty thoughts?" I frown and he laughed, I'm happy he's fine now..

"Love..?" He hummed in response, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Happy birthday, I messed up.. Sorry.. and I love you."

I told him to collect himself before we headed back, the others are going to tease him again. He finally got himself together, kinda weird to see the sudden switch. We went back and the others eyed us. I want to laugh so bad, Kenma looks a bit uncomfortable with everyone eyeing him.

We waited for training to end, and he actually looks a bit excited. He's really okay with just the simplest things. I know he was but on his special day I just wanted to make it more special.. it's his day.. but I failed. He still loves me despite having no gift— I guess he doesn't care about those.

Kenma called my mom and asked for permission before we headed to his place. Mom never said no to him, even now. She just told me to be careful in case we do something. She thought we had sex yesterday! She heard me!! That was incredibly embarrassing!!!

Kenma was beet red when he heard about it, but it's his fault for making me make weird noises! ...why am I acting like I didn't uhm... I didn't.. I didn't even protest and let him do it.. because it felt— no! (Y/n) no.

We were in the train and so were the others, Kuroo and Kenma lives in the same street so he's here with Ena. Yamamoto's with Honami, and of course the Russian boy with Maki. They're all acting lovey-dovey and I don't know why but it was an eyesore.

I know that we're the sake when we're alone but PDA hits differently, it's weird. Will he ever?? I hope not, I'll really protest by then. I'm just watching Kenma play his video games while I rested my head on his shoulder. For some reason, his scent is like a scented candle for insomnia. I always feel sleepy when I smell his scent.

I took a nap while we waited to get off the train, I could still hear faint noises.. my friends' laughter and his video games. I felt him wrap an arm around me, and it's a lot more comfortable now. My pudding head is my favorite pillow..

We got to his place and he let me take a shower first. I wore his sweatshirt and it's a dress to me, I actually planned on not wearing anything over my underwear but he would most definitely scold me for it. The only thing I don't have on is a bra, he knows that I wouldn't wear one.

I head to his room and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. It was fine to fall asleep right away since we did plan on waking up at 2 in the morning to play video games until sunrise. A compensation for my behavior this morning and last night.

I read his texts and voicemails, I couldn't help but smile. He was panicking while he apologized. I actually feel bad but to see and hear how he reacted, I just feel like he really doesn't want anything to happen.. and so do I.

I was already asleep when he came back. I had to wake up to scold him, he didn't wear a shirt. He's going to get sick! I fell asleep again after he laid in bed with a shirt, that's more like it. He was whispering sweet nothings but I was half-asleep so I didn't understand anything.. hehe.

Kenma woke up before me. He made breakfast for us to eat before playing the video games. I actually had to fight back my sleepiness, I didn't want to break my promise! I'd disappoint him! I want to make him happy so even if I was sleepy, I had to wake myself up!

Since it was 2 in the morning, it was pretty quiet so.... Here's the thing. I was eating my pancakes peacefully when he suddenly kissed me. He did the same thing as yesterday! He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and took the pancake! All I can hear is the sound of our kisses.

"Aren't we supposed to be playing?" I ask, panting from the lack of air. Why wouldn't he ever let me catch my breath? He didn't answer, but instead he gently pushed me to lay on the bed, reconnecting our lips.

He slid his hand inside my sweatshirt, rubbing circles on my waist. I suddenly felt his fingers just below my breasts, making moan into the kiss. He pulled his hand out and me up to sit. "We are going to play."

He made me sit on the floor while he got the game ready. I feel like my lips are kinda swollen. He sat me in between his legs and we played the game, I told him that we should just sit beside each other but he used his birthday as an excuse— I couldn't say no.

He'd let me win sometimes, jeez he could've just won every single time. I'd glance at him and he'd kiss me every time, he's happy.. that's what matters to me. At least I made up for stressing him out yesterday, he's smiling and laughing a lot.

The sun started to show itself bit by bit, but I felt sleepy before it even did. Kenma let me sleep again and he said he'd just watch me sleep, but when I woke up at 8 AM.. he was asleep with an arm around my waist. He's smiling in his sleep, what are you dreaming of?

"Good morning.." I greet the moment he opened his eyes, he gave me a cute smile and pulled me closer. "Do you want to sleep more?" He shook his head, but he closed his eyes again. "Alright, sleep tight." I waited before he finally fell asleep again before I headed outside.

"Oh (Y/n)!" His mother cheered, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Is he still sleeping?" I nod and get a glass from the cupboards.

"Kenma's been very cheerful." His father commented, making my cheeks turn red. "Were the two of you playing video games?" The question was weird to me, he sounded displeased. "He's been looking for someone to play it with." I just nod and drank water.

"Is he treating you well?" I turn to his mother and smiled, he's been very kind. "I thought he would be neglecting you for video games." I let out a chuckle and shake my head, so far, he hasn't.

"Kenma is very mindful of everything that he does.. He's been very kind, and he's making efforts." I answer, turning to the hallway when I heard a door close.

There he stood with half-opened eyes but he looked a bit uncomfortable with something. His parents excused themselves and left for work. Something feels wrong.. do they actually dislike me? Do they really hate having me around?

His father had a smile on his face as he asked me, but there was something else other than that smile. His eyes were speaking to me, I don't know what they were trying to tell me but it doesn't seem nice at all. His mother was better at hiding it, but somehow she was more obvious.

I jump out of my thoughts when Kenma kissed my forehead. "Whatever you're thinking of, it's nothing like that." He pressed a kiss on my lips before heading to the fridge to get something.

"Love.. do they hate me?" He immediately turned to me and shook his head, taking out a box of Ferrero Rocher.

"I told you, it's nothing like that." He opened one and fed me, jeez I have my own hands. "They're just... worried.. That I might hurt your feelings, or maybe even worse." I take another one and stuff my mouth with it.

"Why would they be scared? You're not doing anything bad.. You've been kind and caring.. Why would they be?" He shrugged and got water from the fridge. "Will you hurt me though?"

"What kind of question is that? Why would I do that to you?" Just like I thought he'd answer. He gave me water, pulling me into a hug as I drank. "If I hurt you then I'd be hurt too."

We spent the whole day doing nothing but cuddle or play games, I still considered it his birthday so I let him choose. He brought me home by 4 PM, and I don't know but my parents spoke to him before he left. Did something wrong happen??

Time passed by and, it was getting closer and closer to Nationals. Birthdays came, we even celebrated Kuroo-san'd birthday at the beach. Honestly thought it was a stupid decision to go there when it was nearing winter, but I still came along. I got sick. Heard that the two K's argued, Ena and I didn't stop them.

I spent the my Christmas at Osaka with my grandparents so he'd just contact me and that's how we'd speak to each other. It's kinda surprising how time just went by so fast, months back I was worried we'd end the next week.. but now it's been 7 months and we're sill going.

The boys didn't have training but they decided to, I actually was kinda worried they'd catch a cold. It was freezing and if they were sweating then— I was just worried. I came back days before New Year so I was able to spend it with my friends.

I noticed that Kenma hasn't been buying video games, for a very odd reason so I got him two for Christmas. His eyes were sparkling when he saw me hand it to him, I joked that he was happier to have the video game than to have me. "I'm happy because they came from you."

Nationals is just two weeks from now and the boys are working harder. Even Kenma's trying his best, he said he's excited to face Karasuno if ever we'll play against each other. I'm really surprised that Hinata's considered his friend, it usually takes him a long time to call someone his friend.

Kenma's been sneezing a lot, is he sick? "Hey, are you okay?" I ask, placing my hand on his forehead. He's fine, maybe he just has colds? "Wear thicker clothes.." He nodded and took my hand.

"I should say the same to you, aren't you cold in that?" I look at the sweatshirt I'm wearing, shaking my head as I turn back to him. "You get sick pretty easily, be careful." He kissed my cheek and I just smiled.

"Oh Kenma, I've been thinking about this for a while now..." He nods, brushing my hair to fix it. "What can I be once I graduate? If you do YouTube... I'll be your girlfriend and your manager." I smile sweetly, hearing a small chuckle escape his lips.

"You're still thinking of YouTube?" I nod repeatedly and he smiled, pressing a kiss on the tip of my nose. "What do you do that you enjoy most?" Hmmm, spending time with him.. "Don't use me as an answer." He caught me.

"Hmm, I think... I don't know.." I purse my lips and stare at a blank space, asking myself what I usually enjoy doing. "Maybe writing on my journal.. and yeah being with you." He rolls his eyes, making me smack his arm. "Tch, you act like that but you're all happy inside."

"Then be a writer." He said.

A writer... I actually do enjoy making stories in my head and writing, maybe I could be one! I give him a kiss on the lips before heading to my desk to take out my journal. I got the purple one and I went back to him.

"(Y/n), that has nothing in it yet." I raise my brow at him, opening the journal and found nothing. "Your current journal is in your bag." He stood and came back with a Maroon journal, since when did I have that? He opened it and there's my diary entries.

"Woah, we first met in middle school? 2009... when I got discharged from the hospital.. eh? For what?" Kenma suddenly cupped my cheeks, caressing them as he eyed me. "Love what are you doing?"

"You should rest." He tried taking the journal but I held it back. He furrowed his brows, looking so worried over what? "Do you remember these?" He held my wrist and rolled up my sleeves, showing slightly evident scars.

I started to panic. I don't remember cutting myself! Where did I get these? "Kenma since when did I cut myself??" I'm crying. No.. When did I cut myself? I can't remember.. "Love.."

He kissed my forehead and engulfed me into a hug. Kenma.. when did I get these? "Calm down.. get changed." I looked at him in confusion, and his eyes softened as they looked at mine. Checkup...

I wore thicker clothes and Kenma informed my parents about it. We went to the hospital to get myself checked up, it happened again.. I suddenly don't remember why I have cuts on my arms. It's just like back then.. with a guy named Rei. He said he's Ena's ex-boyfriend.. but Ena never had a boyfriend before Kuroo-san....

Kenma stayed by my side and calmed me down in anyway possible. I started crying when they said I might need to stay in the hospital for a few days to really get me checked up. I don't want that! I'm going to trouble everyone again and I don't want that to ever happen.

In the end I had to stay, what's going on with me? Kenma would come to watch over me whenever my parents would have to leave for a bit. I heard him crying as he spoke to someone on the phone the other night, is there something very bad going on?

My friends came over and the boys are outside as we caught up. Maki, Ena and Honami.. They're my best friends. I can't forget them. Kenma, Kuroo-san, Yamamoto, Lev.... I also can't and shouldn't forget them.. any of them.

"Makoto said sorry for stressing you out with council duties." I chuckle, imagining how frantic he must be right now. "Hey, the pudding head seems stuck. Do you finally remember?" I nod then shake my head. "Which...?"

"Either and neither." They furrowed their brows, looking so confused because of my answer. "I remember small parts.. the scene at the rooftop, meeting a guy that looks like Kenma... Yamashita-san, and him suddenly arriving at the hotel."

"He's restless.." Honami says as she turned to the door, the three of us followed her. The boys came in and yeah, Kenma looks like he hasn't slept for days. "Is it time to go?" Yamamoto shook his head and smiled at her, there's a problem.

I hug my knees close to my body, avoiding eye contact with him. He's stressing himself out with my problem. "You guys should head home.. it's getting late." I say, seeing all of them furrow their brows. Kenma sat on the edge of the bed and took my hand to play with it. "You too.. Kozume." He stopped.

"Don't call him that." Ena smacked my head and I hissed, that hurts.

"Don't hit her head." I don't know who he's mad at, me, himself, or Ena.

"Sorry for that.. We'll go. You two should.. talk." Kuroo-san pulled Ena up, and she mouthed an apology as she waved goodbye.

All of them left, leaving the two of us on our own. He's quiet and so am I, all he's doing is playing with my hand. He's writing random things on it with his fingers, kissing it, and massaging it. I tried pulling away but he intertwined our fingers.

I called him Kozume.. it's when I want to be alone. But as always, he's stubborn. If I suffer, he suffers too. He's shaking, I can feel him shaking. Why is he shaking? Is there something incredibly wrong? Am I in a crucial state? I don't feel like I am though..

I try turning to him but he hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Call me Kenma.. or Love.. but don't call me Kozume." It's your name though.. "I'm staying, because I want to." He kissed my cheek and brought my hand to his hair, he's directing it to ruffle his hair. "You do this when you say okay.. right?"

"Kozume—" He held my chin and made me turn to him, shutting me up by pressing a kiss on my lips. He's trembling, what's going on?? "Are y—" Jeez let me speak. "Kenma." He stopped moved his face away to look at me.

"I'm not hiding anything that you should know. The doctors would inform you right away if there was any problem. I just want to stay." But you haven't slept for days.. I've been here for four days. "Please let me stay."

He's definitely hiding something. "Okay.. but go home once my parents arrive." He nodded and pulled me down with him to lay on the bed.

I helped him fall asleep, he's got bags under his eyes and he keeps yawning every other minute. I don't know what's stressing him out aside from me being here.. but what's wrong?? Kenma's really hiding something. Even back then, it's the same look in his eyes.

Is there something that could kill me? That's why he's so scared of letting me know the truth? But even though.. I should know whatever it is, may it kill me or not, I have a right to know. I want him to tell me but, he'd make me believe that everything's alright.

I got discharged after five days of staying in the hospital. Kenma was finally able to get a goodnight sleep and his bags slowly disappeared. I hope he wouldn't stress himself over me ever again. No matter what it is, I don't want to worry him. He should worry about himself.

Mom and dad said that I'm fine, nothing wrong with my brain. The doctors said that I might just have to rest and take a break from extra-curricular activities, especially with the council work. Takeuchi-san immediately apologized when he heard it from me, I in fact have done more work than him— this year.

I disobeyed the doctors and stayed until practice was over, Kenma wanted to walk me home, I couldn't decline. He's getting better at tricking people, he might trick me someday. Maybe he'd go and say, "you're not my girlfriend," that'd be funny to watch. Let's see if he can try.

It's the night before the opening of Nationals! We're at the hotel, and wow. It's similar to the hotel I stayed in when I ran away (also update on that, I remember everything from the three days), when Kenma came to find me. He's the sweetest and the most effortful, for me.

Yamamoto, Kuroo-san, and Kenma are roommates; while Honami, Ena, and I are roommates. Ena and Kuroo-san went out, Honami went to the boys' room, and I'm with Kenma. He's here to tell me things I must and mustn't do while we're at the gymnasium.

"Don't ever leave without telling me, don't communicate with weird people, stay by my side or anyone from the team as much as possible, don't ever go out without wearing a coat and a sweater, don't ever go off on your own." Dad is that you? "You can also stay with people you know, just make sure—" I peck his lips to shut him up.

"Love, I'm not a baby." I say and he hugged me close, kissing my lips— something is different.

"You're my baby, or do you want a baby with me? Not now (Y/n). But once we get married." I froze and furrowed my brows at whatever the hell he said. Kenma? Is this really you? "Just listen to me, don't cut me off. You're stubborn and you get lost pretty easily."

"You're stubborn yourself." He chuckled and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "Hey... don't ever stress yourself out because of me." He raised a brow, brushing my hair away from my face.

"What kind of boyfriend will I be if I just let things be?" He cupped my cheeks with tender care, pressing his lips against mine. "I love you, so don't push me away when I want to be there for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

932K 43.7K 40
โ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH a Pediatric...
School paper // Kenma x reader ็”ฑ Flora_xxx

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

3K 43 13
'Kenma, tell me something you've never told anyone before.' 'I think I'm in love with you.' ~ You're a photographer for Karasuno's school paper. He's...
1.2K 31 12
DESCRIPTION: Your father recently received a job recommendation from an old friend of his, so your parents decide to relocate from the United States...
383K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...