Family Reunion

By michaelsbabyhairs

⭐️REMAKE OF FAMILY AFFAIRS⭐️ >>Six siblings gather again with their mother and stepfather after the tragic de... More

1. Cast
2. Moving In
3. Clues 🔍
4. Changes
5. Secrets.
6. Exposed
7. Strung Out
8. Hands On
10. UPDATE CAST PAGE 2023

9. You ARE the....

180 11 9
By michaelsbabyhairs

*THE HOSPITAL*

LONDON: Thank you, Doctor *grabs the test results and read it* See? Pregnant. Do you need any more proof?

CJ: A DNA test, that's the proof. How you pregnant and we had sex a month ago😒

LONDON: 😑 I wish you could hear how dumb you fucking sound right now. CJ, we had sex a month ago, The doctor said I'm one month.

CJ: I don't want to think about it, that's why I'm choosing to sound fucking dumb right now. London, I don't want to be tied down to you. We were fine when we were separated.

LONDON: So, what are you saying?

CJ: Well, I'm not saying what you think I'm trying to say because I'm not about that life. But, what I am saying is this doesn't mean I'm going to be with you or marry you.

LONDON: I wasn't expecting a ring. I was expecting us to at least try and work something out. CJ, I want to be with you.

CJ: But, that's not what I want.

LONDON: So, you really didn't miss me not want me? You just had sex with me because you were feeling vulnerable because Larissa left?

CJ: .... I mean, yeah. Basically.

LONDON:

CJ: *holding his face* Fuck did you do that for!?

LONDON: Because you're the same bitch ass nigga I slept with eighteen years ago and I fucking regret that I ever met your sorry ass!! *storms out*

CJ: Shit... she got hands like a muhfucka! *rubbing his face* I'm still her ride tho so she better chill the fuck out. *starts to leave*

*THE HOUSE - DINING ROOM*

ROCKY: *on her laptop* Should I get red or black?

MEGAN: *leans over* The red... you wear too much black as is😂 Hell, fashionnova be having sales that be so damn ridiculous but good, you could honestly buy both😂

ROCKY: You right, you right😂😂 *her phone buzzes, there's a call. She declines.*

MEGAN: Damn, it's like that? Was that Ty?

ROCKY: Tuh, no. Ty never calls me, plus I still have his contact. It's this private caller that keeps calling me. I think it's the telemarketers.

MEGAN: Nah, I get the same private calls. Telemarketers don't have private numbers, Rock.

APRYL: Hey guys *walks in*... How do I block private callers? Like I blocked it already but, it keeps calling me.

ROCKY: We were just talking about that.

MEGAN: This ain't no regular private caller. O-one of us need to call it!

APRYL: You! You're the most aggressive.

MEGAN: Bitch, I'm the most pussy bitch in the mf. I'm not calling it!

ROCKY: me either....

APRYL: Then, who? To be honestly, I kind of get the feeling that the person calling is—

GAVIN: Good morning ladies!

*they all jump*

GAVIN: You seem jumpy today. What's going on?

MEGAN: Well, you're a dETecTivE, you think you could detect this private caller who's spamming us?

GAVIN: I don't do that line of work. That's up to the I.T.'s.

APRYL: Whats "its"?

ROCKY: Apryl....

GAVIN: 😅😅 No, I.T. it's a technical field dealing with digging into electronics and hacking and such.

MEGAN: For someone who isn't in that line of work, you sure know a lot about it👀👀👀

GAVIN: Well, I kind of have to😕 Um... Raquel....

ROCKY: Yes? 😑

GAVIN: I wanted to apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable. I didn't mean any harm—

ROCKY: You didn't mean any harm but, you sexually harassed me and touched me in places I didn't want to be touched.

GAVIN: I did not! That's where you're w—

MEGAN: Oh, shut up, man. You did what you did. NEXT!

GAVIN: *leaves*

AUGUST: *comes in* Morning, y'all.

ROCKY: 😒 hey.

MEGAN: Wasssgooddddd 🤪 i honestly wasn't expecting there too be a real apology line😂

AUGUST: Look, Apryl. I'm sorry for hitting you, I was just upset that—

APRYL: It doesn't even matter to me anymore. I just know my boundaries and I know what not to say. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm sorry for popping off like that and not respecting you.

ROCKY: I— really!? 🤨🤨🧐

MEGAN: Wait you hit her!? When tf....

AUGUST: I'm still so very sorry, Apryl. And I'm sorry you had to see it, Rocky. I hope this doesn't change your view of me.

ROCKY: .... I need time😒😒😒

JARELL: *from the kitchen* YO, August come here!!!

AUGUST: *leaves the girls and enters the kitchen* Whats goo, J?

JARELL: Look out here, *moves the curtains*

*Michelle and Gavin outside talking*

AUGUST: So? They're just talking, probably about how she's gonna scam him out his money too 😒

JARELL: So you know? About them— bumpin' and grindin—

AUGUST: Yes! I do, and I'm done with her but, as long as Gavin's here, she's here. I don't give a damn about that bitch anymore😒

JARELL: I would tell you not to call her a bitch but, you right on this one....

BIANCA: What y'all looking at? *pushes August out the way* Ohh.... damn. That's your girl, Aug.

AUGUST: You didn't have to push me, stupid 😑

BIANCA: I will drag you across this floor. Don't play with me, asshole. What you gonna do about this dummy outside. Y'all really are made for each other, two dumbasses—

AUGUST: For real, chill because I will—

JARELL: Hold on now! You're on strike. No more threats or actions towards females, even if they're your sisters. Raquel told me—

AUGUST: If course she told you. I'm out 😑😑 *leaves*

BIANCA: What happened?

JARELL: *shakes his head, does a double take* Yo, Bianca, ain't that that dude named Redd?

REDD: *walks up on the porch*

BIANCA: Shit.... *runs to the door*

REDD: *bangs on the door*

MEGAN: I'll—

BIANCA: *runs up* I got it, baby, I have it. Go back to doing what you were doing.

MEGAN: But, I'm nosey🥰 Don't be shy, open the door 👀

BIANCA: *sighs* And you're really not gonna leave 😑 *opens the door* H-hey Redd😁

REDD: Don't "hey Redd" me, muhfucka. *pushes the door open and walks in* Wheres my daughter at?

BIANCA: W-What are you talking about? *closing the door*

REDD: Don't play dumb, you heard what I said! My babygirl, where she at!? I told you I'd be here , now I'm here.

MEGAN: *scared* Mom.... who's this man?

REDD: This her? *walking towards her*

BIANCA: Reggie.....

REDD: I'm just asking if this is my babygirl I been missing for twenty-years?

MEGAN: *backing up with fear in her eyes*

BIANCA: Reggie, she's scared leave her alone.

MEGAN: P-please.... *pulls out her phone* I'll call the police. Or... or...😳😳 GAVIN!!!! *starts to run calling for Tevin and Gavin*

REDD: To hell she will *reaches for his gun*

*August and Jarell come out of nowhere and starts jumping him making him drop the gun*

GAVIN: *runs in with Michelle* What the hell is happening!? HEY! *picks up the gun, points it* FREEZE!!

*all the guys stop fighting and move away from each other*

GAVIN: Whats going on?

REDD: I came to see my daughter after Bianca kept me away from her for twenty years.

GAVIN: Who is your daughter, son?

MEGAN: *comes back, being held by Tevin, crying*

TEVIN: Whats happening? She came out there screaming. What's all this?

AUGUST: A nigga wanted to see his daughter and ended up almost shooting Megan for coming to get.... oh🤭

TEVIN: Oh, what?

GAVIN: Who is your daughter?

REDD: *looks at Megan and points to her* Her.

MEGAN: Me!?

TEVIN: Bianca! I thought you said you didn't know who—

BIANCA: I don't! He came here thinking she was but we haven't even done a DNA test.

REDD: Nahh, this my baby for sure😈 *starts walking her way*

GAVIN: Uh-uh, back up! *still pointing the gun at him* This some crazy shit here, man...

AUGUST: Ain't i— Ykw, lemme not agree with this pervert😑😑

MEGAN: Mom, you told my my dad was dead!

BIANCA: Well... no. I really don't know who your dad is, I'm not sure if this is really—

MEGAN: That doesn't make it any fucking better! *storms away*

BIANCA: Megan!

TEVIN: I got her.... *goes after her*

BIANCA: *starts crying* See what you've done? I told you not to come here.

REDD: No, see what you've done?

AUGUST: True...😗😗😗😗

REDD: That's what you get for sleeping around with all those men.

BIANCA: That's because you TOLD me to. You were my pimp.

JARELL: Oh—

AUGUST: I forgot about that one 😬😬😬

REDD: A lot of them, I didn't. You were just being a hoe.

AUGUST: Can't nobody call my sister a hoe but me. So chill with all that disrespect!

BIANCA: Thanks, August. I can always count on you to back me up😑😒

GAVIN: I'm going to have to ask you to leave my house....

REDD: No problem, I'm gone. Bianca, yo ass better be at that hospital tomorrow with her in the morning. *leaves*

JARELL: He don't even know her name, do he?

BIANCA: Not at all....

LONDON: *comes in with cj* ME AND CJ ARE HAVING A BABY!! 😁😁😟😗 What happened in here?

BIANCA: You're what?

BACK PATIO

MEGAN: How could she do this? Just lie to me? 🤧🤧 Them to say he's dead and turns out she don't even know who he may be. How do I know you're just not my father?

TEVIN: Because twenty years ago, I wasn't with you moms. I was only with her for nineteen. We split for about two or so years and that tacks it down to seventeen.

MEGAN: I was kind of hoping you were 😔😔 I'm an asshole to you sometimes—

TEVIN: All the time.

MEGAN: 🙄 All the time but, you've really been that father figure to me to a point where I don't even care to know who my real father is whether it's this Redd guy or any other pimp dude on the street.

TEVIN: I'm happy to hear that😊

MEGAN: I mean... you really stepped up. A lot of men, they just don't care about women who have kids. Especially them 90's men 😬

TEVIN: That's only the assholes on the T.V. shows. There were real men back then.

MEGAN: Why'd you guys break up?

TEVIN: Being a dumb ass college nigga, I wasn't faithful and until i got myself together, I decided I wouldn't be with her. I didn't want to make her unhappy.

MEGAN: You're really a good guy! They don't make them like you anymore. So, that's when you guys had Julez? You know, it's crazy because, for a three year old, I really don't remember seeing mom pregnant... I just remembered you bringing him home.

TEVIN: Um... see, that's the thing you don't know. It's a secret 😗😗😗😗

MEGAN: What? Is he adopted?

TEVIN: Something like that😬

MEGAN: Just tell me!!

BASEMENT

BIANCA: HOW!? WHEN!?

LONDON: R-right over there *points* on the bar...

NATALIE: Raw... all over the bar, Bi🤦🏽‍♀️

CAMILLA: Ew 🤢🤢🤢🤢

RIANNE: Y'all made a baby on the bar? Can I name it???😁😁😁

BIANCA: Rianne!

RIANNE: If it's a girl, Alize or Chardonnay. If it's a boy, Jack.... or Daniel... Or just Jack Daniels—

NATALIE: Shut up 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

LONDON: I mean.... he initiated it. I wanted to say sorry for sending Larissa home and then he wanted to come down here to do a one two step.... in my purse.

RIANNE: Purse?

CAMILLA: That's your—

RIANNE: I know what it is, Milla.

BIANCA: 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ London.... You're about to have another baby by CJ. Your ex who took your first kids away.

LONDON: Well.... it wasn't on purpose. He could've pulled out.

NATALIE: Sometimes pulling out don't work.... Trust me. I told him to pull out and next thing you know, Laura comes. Next nigga, I told and now I have another daughter.

LONDON: With Rico?

NATALIE: 😑😑😑😑😑 Focus on you and CJ.

RIANNE: Yeah... pulling out can get you into some troubles.

LONDON: We'll be fine! Now y'all have to live in LA permanently so, I'll be fine🥰 I'm actually excited. He's not though.

CAMILLA: I bet 😩😩 The way I had to school him on being a parent. I'm younger than this boy teaching him how to be a father. How that work?

MEGAN: *coming down the stairs* Moooooommmm!!!

NATALIE: 👀👀👀 What is she yelling fa?

BIANCA: Yes, Megan.

MEGAN: When were you going to tell me that Julez was my step-brother and not my half-brother.

CAMILLA: I'm sorry... what?

NATALIE: Man, if y'all ain't have sex on that bar, I'd get me something to drink because it gets juicier by the minute.

BIANCA: Megan.... nows not the time okay?

MEGAN: Yes! It is the time.... Why didn't you tell me? Who's his mother?

BIANCA: I don't know who Julez mother is to tell you the truth.

MEGAN: Sheesh, you don't know the mother of Julez or my father 🤦🏽‍♀️  Get it together 🙄

CAMILLA:

BIANCA:

RIANNE: I just remembered I to take a phone call *stands*

NATALIE: No you don't *pulls her back down by her shirt*

LONDON: 😶😶😶😶 i have a suspicion.

CAMILLA: Hell, I do too. Bianca, Julez is 17, right?

BIANCA&RIANNE: Yes... Wait....

BIANCA: She asked me!!!

RIANNE: I was just tryna get into it 😒

CAMILLA: 👀👀👀 Rianne... Wasn't you pregnant like two years after Raquel was born?

LONDON: But, Nicky's fifteen 😶

BIANCA: Nattie, that one night, didn't you say something about her having sex with a 23 year old on her 19th birthday??

NATALIE: I did😈

BIANCA: That's what I thought you said.... 🙃

MEGAN: So, if I'm connecting the dots correctly.... Julez is my cousin and not my brother!?🥺🥺

NATALIE: Damn, poor baby is having the worst of days right now😭😭😭

RIANNE: Um.... yes?😟😟

MEGAN: Mom, you knew about this too?

BIANCA: No I did not! And I'm just as mad as you because your aunt is a fucking whore!

NATALIE: Oh shit! Wait—

*Camilla and Natalie try to break up the fight. London and Megan stand away from the commotion*

MEGAN: Sheesh... Did I start all this?

LONDON: No, don't blame yourself, Meg. Blame Rianne😤😤😤

RIANNE: Ain't no blame Ri— Bitch!!

CAMILLA: Hold on a got damn minute, RIANNE! London is pregnant with your brother's baby. You don't wanna kill your niece or nephew.

MEGAN: That probably wasn't the best question to ask at the moment....

LONDON: And I really don't want to know the answer to that....

NATALIE: Okay.... we can fix this. I'm sure we can fix this... Maybe... maybe Rianne didn't know you and Jarell were—

RIANNE: I knew 🥰 He just didn't know I was her sister 😈

January 2003 - SPELMAN COLLEGE

DELILAH (Rianne's Friend): Ri, I'm so happy you could visit me on campus before you move to New York. What did you do with baby Rocky Balboa?😂

RIANNE (19y/0) : 🙄 Rocky is back with my brother, August. I gave him the responsibility of taking care of her since he has a baby on the way in a few months. Then him and his girl is coming with us to New York.

DELILAH: Aww, the baby of the family is about to have a baby. Y'all really have your kids young. Fast asses😂😂

RIANNE: I know 😭😭😭 But, it is what it is.

DELILAH: Look, since you're single now, I was thinking you should meet some guys on Campus. Especially this one Senior. His name is Tevin. Girl he is so fine! 😍😍😍

RIANNE: Tevin? 🤔🤔🤔 Where have I heard that name before.

DELILAH: Girl don't think of Tevin Campbell😂😂 This Tevin,m, he's 23. We cool, or whatever. But he's not my type but he seems like he'd be yours.

RIANNE: But you just said he was fi—

TEVIN: Yo, what's good, Dee. Who this?

DELILAH: This is my homegirl, Rianne. She's coming to visit me for the day.

TEVIN: Nice to meet you, Rianne. You cute... how long you staying for?😍😍

DELILAH: I just said for the d—

TEVIN: Shhhh.... talk.

RIANNE: Just for the day, I have to get back home to my baby.

TEVIN: Oh, you got a kid at home?

RIANNE: Yeah, she's two. Her names Raquel.

TEVIN: Thats beautiful. Delilah know me, I'm all for the kids. I love kids for real.

DELILAH: You a... Imma just shut up.

RIANNE: *smiles* How nice🥰🥰

TEVIN: There this party tonight up in the boys dorm, females invited. Y'all wanna come?

DELILAH: You know I'm there, what's a party with out me?

TEVIN: .... still a party😂 What do you say, Ri. You down?

RIANNE: Sure!

TEVIN: Well see y'all later. *leaves*

RIANNE: Dee, I can't have no relations with him.

DELILAH: Why!?

RIANNE: Because that's Bianca's ex-boyfriend. They've been broken up for about a year maybe, I can't be doing nothing with him.

DELILAH: Rianne, chill! Look, once you get a little drinks, you start feeling him a lil bit, y'all goin hit the bed and not even remember nothing. No one has to know nothing.🥰 Just make sure he got condoms.

2020 - BASEMENT

RIANNE: He wore a condom...

CAMILLA: What happened to it?

RIANNE: It broke...

MEGAN: Condoms break?

LONDON: *whispers* his thing was probably too big for it.

MEGAN: Oh! Ew....

BIANCA: So you listened to your friend and go drunk and did the shit anyway. Why didn't you just tell him right then and there that you were my little sister!?

RIANNE: It slipped my mind... you have to admit that Tevin is a very attractive man.

NATALIE: She got a point 😗😗😗

LONDON: You got yourself a trophy, sis.

CAMILLA: ..... it's true, sorry. He is FOINE.

BIANCA: Wow🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I can't believe this bull. This is too much in one day. Redd comes back here making a scene, Rianne's a hoe.... Megan, who even told you this?

MEGAN: Tevin.... He did say he genuinely didn't know that Rianne was your sister and if you happen to find out, he's very very very sorry.

LONDON: Being honest, you shouldn't be mad at Tevin.... He really didn't know and the way Ri just told the story, he really didn't know a thing. You really never brought him around the family?

BIANCA: I met Tevin in Atlanta. We broke up and I moved back here with just Megan. Then I moved back to Atlanta two years later in October and he brung in this baby and said it was his son.... I was willing to take care of him. I've brought him around once after that, I've only told Rianne about him and sent her pictures of us.

CAMILLA: We love when the times add up 😁😁

NATALIE: .... Rianne, what was you doing with them pictures? Cutting her out and—

RIANNE: NO!😑😑😑

MEGAN: Now that we know the truth, can we please just put it past us? I mean is it really that serious?

BIANCA&RIANNE: Yes!!!

RIANNE: Your mother just punched the fuck out of me for no reason.

BIANCA: No reason!?

*the women start arguing and talking over each other then hear a loud scream and thud from upstairs*

NATALIE: What was that?

—————
Real Quick, I changed some FC and I took two of August kids out. He only got two girls, Apryl and Winter. And I took one of Camilla's children out too. I also changed the chapters accordingly. (As far as the cast page goes) Everyone has two children except for Bianca (again according to the cast page because this tea😗😗😗). Just had to say that. Bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 1.3K 42
What will happen when two different families which are already connected indirectly will became one and start to live together? What will happen whe...
1.9K 599 70
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
1.9M 51K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
4.8K 129 10
Every family has it's secrets that ties them together. Just make sure those secrets stay within the family. **WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** This s...