๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘ แฐ ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ

BแปŸi k-kirstein

"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ... Xem Thรชm

!NEWS!
No longer a feisty one
Different is correct
Volume
Sexist much mother
Loner
Outcast on the Sidelines
Hot
Buses are Encounters
S, H or Sleep Deprived
The Talk of Japan
That's What she Said
Question Question
Dreams and Dress up
Shocker
Suttering Because Your Palms are Sweaty
F
Baby Crow
Jesus, everyone needs him
Cologne
The End (for you)
It's Going Down, He's Not Yelling Timber?
Phone Numbers
Under My Umbrella
In the Presence of Satan and Her Misfits
Ha, Your Screwed
Triple Trouble
Owed Debt
Payback
Your Twin
Lessons First Gift ๐Ÿˆ
Mrs. Bakugou
Stupid Second Gift ๐Ÿˆ
Officially Officials of the Official
โŒ๐Ÿ‘„โŒ and โšฐ๏ธ
And Like a Flash, That Promise Could be Broken
Hitting the Books, Literally ๐Ÿˆ
Under Da Pool
Gon
The Awakening Kiss
Always Y/n Smh
Real Parent Love
Katsuki x Y/n
Only You ๐Ÿ‹
Ready, oOoH KiNkY-
Absolute Chaos
sPiCy Sheets ๐Ÿ‹
Call Him Bakugone
The End (but actually) ๐Ÿ‹

More Attractive

5.8K 216 446
BแปŸi k-kirstein

Yeah, another crap title from me. Bakugou. With. Glasses. Enjoy~
___________________________________

The words fluttered out of Mr. Sekijiro's mouth like a tiny spring of wind.

Where as to you, the came out like a burning wildfire catching every single brain cell you had.

Though speechless, you had to say something. "I-I'm sorry. I'm f-failing?" You asked, the small kid covering your eyes growing heavily filled with water.

The male teacher sighed, looking at your pain. "Yes indeed. We've only done a few assignments, but it seems you rushed. You can eventually catch up." He said trying to encourage you with lifting words.

Your emotion stayed the same. You rushed because all of your family members were selfish and pains in the ass. You got everything wrong because you guessed. Again they were selfish, it only was for when Denki was in need or Azami.

Never you. The odd one. The 'slut'.

"B-but the thing is, I barley understand anything." You spoke sadly gazing down.

Mr. Sekijiro wasn't a sentimental person, he was reaching there slowly with you as a student.

"Well, anyone at home help you? Parents? Brother?" He asked knowing about coming from the Kaminari family.

You gulped back a thick saliva ball forming in your throat from holding back your tears. "N-no." You suffered saying that word. No one cares. You thought not wanting to say it out loud.

The teacher was definitely getting there, but it had to be done. He wants the best for all of his students, top priority.

Right now, he was concerned. "I understand. We do have special 3rd year tutors here after school. Not very good help if I say so myself." He added chuckling.

Attempting to make you feel better. You sadly smiled and lifted your head, only your ears were pink from holding back tears.

"What can I do?" You ask for his opinion. I can't ask my brother for help, he's as dumb as a puppet. You mentally said.

From the other class, Denki wasn't paying attention. He was stacking up his pencils to make a tower until it fell on Ojiro's tail.

"Let's see, ah I know. You can find a helper your age and let me know. I can give you a week, but if you don't, I'm going to have to take jurassic measures." He sighed showing your grades.

It said you had a big fat F. A missing assignment that Azami ripped to pieces from her temper tantrum. Low scores from a test you didn't get to study for because your mom made you cook. The food came out burned anyways. You thought.

"Y/n I want you to go enjoy your lunch break, please.  We can discuss this after with a 3rd year helper or you could find one your age. Do we have a nice deal?" He asked with a stern look.

You gulped again. Nobody is going to want and help me. I'll just be another burden, what am I doing? You asked but couldn't stop the words that came out.

"I- o-okay I promise I will find one. If I can." You nodded with a small determination hidden in you.

Mr. Sekijiro smiled. "Perfect. I hope you do find one and get your grades up. Have a nice day Y/n." He waved you out of the class.

"Thanks Mr. Sekijiro, you too." You quietly said waving at him.

_______________

Arriving at the lunch room, it didn't make you feel better at all.

The cafeteria was booming with noise and screaming. It was making your ear drums thump and bloody. The student's all had smiles on their faces.

Another lump formed in your throat, tears. Your eyes were still watery from the lid. You quickly took your sleeve and wiped it away. I'm better than this. You encouraged yourself, knowing no one else would make you feel better. Yet.

You looked around, catching one table with familiar faces. Someone had to yell, Cupid or Satan in your mind.

"Y/n come sit with us!" Mina yelled and waved her hand flashing a smile. It was contagious. Only a tiny smile displayed on your face after.

While walking meekly towards the table that held your brother someone made you trip, on purpose.

You saved yourself from dying with your hands. Groaning you turned around to pick up your papers, a foot crushed them before you could even touch them.

Annoyed, you glanced up. Oh it's that bitch again. You mentally said staring at her makeup caked face.

It was Zoria and her other Sesame Street monsters.

"Can I help you?" You asked with a monotone voice and a confused expression. "Yeah you can help me, by getting out of my way." She barked and got off your paper.

"The hell? You got in my way first, are you that blind? That makeups probably covering all your vision." You said picking up the muddy marked paper.

Zoria stopped. "What did you say? Shut the fuck up your a nobody! Who cares who steps all over you idiot!" She yelled, only some heads turned.

You stood up and dusted yourself off, like a boss.

Denki and his friends were still looking at the scene in horror. They were about to interfere with the trash talk, but another y'all figure stepped in.

Bakugou came from the opening of the cafeteria and stepped in front of you.

"I heard your dying hyena voice talking shit from outside, care to tell me in my face?" Bakugou growled with an evil smirk, an orange color on his palms.

The rat immediately shrunk back away. "N-no! I'm not done with you." She glared at you before running away.

You stared at Bakugou with amazement as he turned back to look at you. He saw your frightened state and calmed down, slowly patting you on the shoulder.

"Come to the table." He said beginning to walk, you blinked before obliging.

You decided to speak up with nervousness.

"W-why did y-you do that?" You asked flames lighting up your cheeks. "Because I already have enough shit to deal with today, I didn't need an extra bitch on my plate." He answered, ear tips heated.

You were amazed by him, still perfect.

"T-thank you." You quietly said. "Stop apologizing- I mean y-your welcome idiot." That was the first time Bakugou stuttered.

You both arrived at the table, where Mina was already fangirling.

"How cute! The Princess was saved by her Prince Charming!" Mina squealed and side hugged you. Your cheeks turned cherry red and you tried to hide your face.

"Shut the hell up bystander! Stupid piece of crap." Bakugou grumbled to himself crumbling a paper. "What's that Bakubro?" Kirishima asked looking at the paper.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I need to do some dumb help for extra credit." He said running a hand through his hair. Everything he does it hot. You thought, embarrassed on the outside.

Mina grinned. "Oh you need to do community work or help someone here right?" Denki asked with food in his mouth.

"Yeah. How do you know dunce face?" He asked again. "How do you think I keep my grades up?" He said earning a kick from Jirou. "Extra credit is what I live for." Sero jokes around.

"At least you all have good grades." You said underneath your breath, big mistake. "What?! What ya mean Y/n?" Mina shook you until you gave an answer.

"I uh I'm failing because I uh preformed badly on my tests haha." You tried to laugh it off. Kirishima snatched the paper from Bakugou.

"Hey!" He yelled. "Hold on. It says the only thing you can do here, since no one else chose it, is be an instructor for someone failing." He read off the paper.

Bakugou stopped trying to kill him, crimson red eyes wide. Your e/c eyes became as big as a UFO.

Mina grinned even more. "It's settled then! After school Bakugou you'll go to Y/n's house and be her helper!" Mina hugging you. You were still shocked and blushing.

"N-no! I-I um c-can d-do it!" You exclaimed trying to get away. "Nope! Come here Y/n, and meet your new boyfriend helper!" Mina clapped her hands.

"Stop saying that!" Bakugou leaned to scream at her. "So are you doing it Bakubro? You never said no." Kirishima grinned.

"I'm only doing it to keep my grades high and be number one!" He said. "W-wait you're a-actually h-helping m-me?" You stuttered staring at him. "Yes. Dunce face better stay out of it." He glared at Denki, who leaned so far back he fell off the bench.

Time to build one hundred graves. You thought staring at Bakugou while he smirked at Denki's fall. Hot-NO stop. Holy crap he's going to teach me, alone.

_________________

After school was dreading. Mainly because you told Mr. Sekijiro you found an instructor, but he was Bakugou.

There was nothing wrong with him, obviously he's like a model, but being with him almost everyday. Heaven and hell.

You were made to wait outside their class since you left earlier. The first one to come out was Mina, she winked at you and made kissing noise yet again.

Other students came out and looked at you, with a smile. Very different greeting than others.

Until our came Bakugou and Denki. "Alright! Ready to go sis?" He asked. You just nodded and Bakugou scoffed, walking next to you on the way out.

The walk home was, quiet. Almost quiet.

"Gah that's a whole ass raccoon!" Your brother screeched and jumped back. "Idiot it's a fly!" Bakugou yelled back. "Well what does it eat?!" "Shut up!" He said and Denki kept walking.

"How do you deal with him?" He asked weirdly staring at the dumb brother. "H-huh o-oh I- d-don't know really. I just do." You shrugged with a smile.

"I would've killed him already." Bakugou sighed imagining how peaceful it would be. I can't do that, my mom would kill me first.

___________________

The destination had arrived, Denki opened the door. "Welcome to our home instructor." Denki laughed. "Don't call me that." He glared at him.

Stepping in wasn't a mess. Azami was playing on the floor, and your mom was washing the dishes.

"Ah welcome back from home Denki!" Your mother said. Just dunce face? Bakugou thought waiting for her to say your name, she never did.

"Good! Y/n has a guest over!" He cluelessly blurted out and dropped his things.

"Oh does she now?" M/n said with gritted teeth, turning to look at you. Bakugou was right next to you.

"Hi mom." You said gripping your bag. "Who's this Denki, your friend? Or is he your backup Y/n?" She spat venom on your name.

Bakugou's eye twitched. He was ready to speak but you Denki beat him.

"Oh he's my friend but he's here to teach Y/n." Denki grabbed an apple. "Ah, already failing. Not surprised." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah well we need to get to work, want anything?" You asked with nicely. "No." He responded glaring daggers at the back of your moms head.

You noticed and smiled sadly. "Okay let's go, follow me." You said guiding him upstairs.

Arriving at your room you opened the door. "I-uh you can put your bag on the bed." You pointed to your bed and he obliged.

Bakugou has never been to someone's house before, especially a females. He was confused for the first time, only one thing on his mind.

"Why the hell is your mom so bitchy?" He asked getting everything out.

You froze taking out a pencil. Balls of sweat ran down your face.

"I-I don't know. S-She's been l-like t-that since I was a kid. I don't care anymore, it doesn't matter." You said, holding tears back.

The male was about to say something else, but saw how sad you looked. "Alright. What do you need help with?" He asked walking towards you.

"O-oh um engineering machines first, please. We can sit at my desk." You lifted up a chair for him.

You both sat next to each other, a small distance between you two. "Okay so first you need to know the gears edges." He said labeling them on his paper.

"L-like this?" You asked doing the same. He looked over and nodded. "Yeah just one more there." He pointed to your paper and your fingers touched.

Butterflies flew in your stomach, your heart pumping in your chest. "O-okay." You marked it touching his hand again.

You lifted your head up and met with his crimson red eyes. So close, you could feel his calm breathe.

"Y/N!" A loud kid voice broke the moment. You pulled back. "W-what is it Azami?" You kindly asked your sister as Bakugou went back to answering questions.

"I broke my toy! Fix it now and play with me!" She screeched and threw the toy at you. "I-I can't I'm working." You said.

"NO! Now!" She started to have a tantrum and jump around.

Bakugou pulled her by the shirt, gently, just a bit. "Listen girl, your sister needs to work with me right now so get out." He said sternly looking at her.

Azami shivered. "Sorry." She got her broken toy and went down to fix it herself.

"H-how did you-" "You need to be firm with that little brat. I'll teach you that later." He caught you off guard. "A-alright." You stuttered blushing madly again.

You both went back to work, until the words looked to small to Bakugou.

He pulled out black glasses from his pocket and put them on, reading the instructions. You stared at him.

"What? Take a picture it lasts longer." He said looking at you. You turned pink. I would if I could.

"N-no I just, you look, different." You laughed in your seat, jotting a note down. Bakugou smiled and deeply chuckled. "Get used to it, partner." He quickly said, whispering the last part.

A hundred times more attractive. You thought asking him for more help.

From underneath your desk, knowing but not acknowledging it, he slowly linked your foot in his.

Bakugou was already, slowly yet surely, falling.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
"mine" BแปŸi No one needs to kno...

Viแป…n tฦฐแปŸng

85.5K 2.1K 17
bakugou x reader. im sorry im not good at descriptions. i guess just read it. slow updates! #1 in dragon king as of 3/24/2021
618K 18.5K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 50 22
๐ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ โ† ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—’๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ...