infatuation | s.r

By reidskneecap

spencer reid x reader after a paperwork day at the B.A.U, you skip drinks with the team to go to your hidden... More

one
2
three
four*
five
six*
seven*
eight
nine
ten
eleven*
twelve*
thirteen*
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen*
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen*
twenty
twenty one*
twenty two
twenty three*
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six*
twenty seven*
twenty eight
twenty nine
msg
thirty.
hey lol

please read!

20.9K 204 97
By reidskneecap

welcome to infatuation! i'm kelly and i'm writing this story for your enjoyment ! before you read i'm just here to warn you of what this story contains :)
content includes
bondage
degradation
spanking
edging
hair pulling
gagging
back scratching
role play
praise kink
clamping
choking
drug use
family death
self harm
masturbation
and more to be added later
keep in mind i will ALWAYS warn before the chapter starts ! as for an update schedule , i will try to be consistent, but it depends on how school is going , i hope you enjoy my book! it is lightly inspired by CherrysCriminalMind and reidsbau stories (Nobody Move Nobody Get Hurt, Losing Control, and Innocence)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 8.7K 33
After a drunken game of Truth or Dare with the team, you reveal your feelings towards your colleague Spencer Reid. The thing is, he is terrified of f...
1M 21K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
685K 8K 32
Y/N finds herself in a sticky situation after hooking up with one of her coworkers, Spencer Reid, while greiving the loss of her fiance. How will thi...
46.2K 890 34
The reader, the new member of the BAU becomes friends quickly with her new team. A friend from their past enters the readers life again, but what wil...