Doomed//Umbrella Academy

UnknownUser-CJ द्वारा

Stiles Stilinski looked down upon seeing the sight of Donovan... Crimson Blood smeared across his hands and f... अधिक

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟~
𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘-𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕀 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕟 𝔸 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
Yoh just got hacked

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

5.5K 178 33
UnknownUser-CJ द्वारा

————————————————————————

"So your saying,the apocalypse came here too"

"Yes Allison,I did say that didn't I?"

'Silence'

'Thought so'He muttered,Spatial jumping to the wall behind him taking a look at the pictures in front of him,as his siblings process all of what he explained,especially Vanya as it seems she's got Amnesia.

"Where's that Photo, Elliot"Five snapped his fingers at Elliot making him stand up from working on his new camera.

"Which one?"

"One with the Kid"He says with a blank Face before he snatches the Photo from Elliot's Grasp.

Five Hums looking at the Black and White Photo Of a Small Kid around his age stand up and glance at the Portal in confusion.

"You guys know who this is?"He questions snapping them from there daydreaming,tapping at the Photo

Everyone leans forward even Ben to see if he saw him on one of his daily free klaus walks.
Allison nods"Yeah he's on my block,he fights the xenophobe men...the kid can throw a punch though"

"Why?"Both Luther and Diego say averting there gaze from the photo up to five seeing his Interesting facial expression.

"Well when Our Dearest sister Allison got Teleported threw time just after he came in the exact same portal as mine........what.......A.....Coincidence"His now amused expression turned blank as he headed for the door calling for Allison.

"Let's go and find him,show me the way Allison would you please"Even though he only called for Allison he got both His brothers and then the Druggie-Hippie.

"Well,Dankey,It looks like a Family day out"The cult leader says swiftly standing up from the couch,fixing his necklace,then following as Vanya Decided to stay behind and talk to Elliot some more,she thought he was funny.

————————————————————————

'Knock,Knock'Diego knocked on the White door as a Woman looking in her late 30s answered the door.

Five put on a bright innocent smiley face as her eyes soften looking at the 'innocent' boy"What can I help you with"

"Yes is Stiles here?"Allison says as the woman tilts and let's them in the house leading the 5 into the kitchen as they sit down."Coffee or Tea"

"Coffee"

"Tea"

Five and Klaus says as the other decline and she brews them some "He's not here right now but he'll be back.....what do you need him for?"She ask warily"I wanted to invite him to my Birthday Party"Five lies threw his teeth,smiling brightly again at the woman as she gleams back.

"Well sure"

Not about 5 Minutes later there where Screaming and cheering outside as the people in Mrs Ryder's home went outside to go have a look.

There was a Small Brunette with his hands clenched into fists angrily gritting his teeth with a Tall 18 year old Boy Towering over him.
"D-Don't"The young broken teen said behind Stiles as he clutched his broken Nose kneeling on the Road as Blood ran down his face.

"Rafael when I say run,you run got it?"Stiles whispered to him kneeling before him as he wearily nodded and Miecszlaw kissed his forehead before tensing up and swinging around jumping in Mid air and hitting the teen straight in the nose making a sickening crunch.

The 18 Year old who goes by the name of Chuck  stumbled back before Clutching Stiles Flannel shirt and hitting him straight in the jaw definitely leaving a Mark.

Before anyone could do anymore a Tall man with a Black Leather jacket and Long Raven hair split them up "Alright Alright that's enough"Diego implies stepping between the two as Stiles whirls around cupping Rafael's bleeding face"You Alright Bud"
He Scoffs angrily"Yeah but look at you and Like I said I don't need help"

Stiles sighs as he helps his Best friend up and sends dagger to Chuck as he pushes the man in Leather back and storms angrily off,Stiles laughs clutching his bruised rib cage"FUCK YOU CHUCK"He screams flipping off the Blonde O-beast Boy.

"Ugh,I think my ribs are broken"

"Good May this be a lesson that you-can't-beat-stronger-people"

"Ow Raf that hurt"The polish teen says clutching his heart in mockery as they enter the home with random stranger following the pair.

"HEY-what was that for!"Stiles yelps as His brother from another mother,punches him in the shoulder as they both sit in a seat.

Said teen huffs out in annoyance at the older boy as he bring the First Aid Kit out from under the cupboard Sink.
"Stop protecting me...you're getting hurt real bad this has been what......your millionth fight in two days because of me"

"Shouldn't have been pricks and then maybe I'll stop protecting you"RAF clicks his tongue in reply having Enough of his over-protective step-Brother.

The pair didn't knowledge the group standing awkwardly watching them as Mrs Ryder fixes her sons broken Nose.

"Who are you guys"The 14 year old boy questions in curiosity looking at the bunch before wincing in pain at his swollen bleeding lip.

Stiles slams his head down on the table in front of him,eyelids feeling heavy and droopy but before he could succumb into darkness,Raf shot up form his seat startling everyone and stumbled over to the Polish boy before slapping him awake"No no no no-Stiles no....you have a concussion don't"

"Mm n'o 'ont"He slurs out trying to push his head away from the warm hands that cup his face.

He groaned in pain"mmmm maybe I do it fucking hurts"

"Language"Ana Ryder Scolds the young teen before going to fix his wounds.

"What happened!"

"Mom well you see-Chuck and his Goons started on me at the Park,Tyreece got beat up trying to defend me and I ran off because he told me to...well you see i ran into Stiles just as they caught up and they-they slammed his head down into the concrete floor....I mean the advantage here is that he beat most of em' up"

Stiles snorts"You bet that is"

Mrs Ryder sighs at the two"I would say phone the police but they won't do shit.........oops...but thank you Stiles thank you"

"No problem anything to help out a buddy of mine"He smiles trying to ruffle Rafael's hair by failing as he dodges it,the pale boy frowns as his vision blurred and his eyes roll to the back of his head before hearing faint calling of his name and dropping into darkness.

————————————————————————

Small hands ran through the Honey brown eyes,brunettes hair as the teen hums in content and stirs awake seeing His Brothers face in his line of vision with a concerned but happy expression as he sighs in relief.

"Raf bud turn that frown upside down or the wrinkles will stay with you forever"Stiles chuckled out and he snuggled closer into the comfy couch with his head rested  on his blue fluffy pillow."Shut up and take this"He says as he helps him sit up and shoves a cup of water and paracetamol into his face and stiles gladly accepts it with a mutter Of "Thanks dad" making Mr Ryder chuckle and Raf to roll his eyes.

The youngest Ryder sits on stiles legs letting his head fall to the oldest stomach.This time Stiles strokes Rafael's buzzed Raven trim.
"Soo we gunna talk about the elephants in the room"He spoke Gruffly eyeing the five who glanced at anything but him except one Teen in a uniform of some sort,who just titled his head at him like trying to figure him out.

"Ahh yes Kiddo there are here to speak to you their names or Diego,Klaus,Allison,Luther and Five"Mrs Ryder speaks up giving stiles his stir fry as he chomps down on it with a thank you.

"Five?"He questions looking at the boy who glares at him.

"Stiles?"Five replies back

"Good point"Stiles mutters swiftly snapping his neck back down to his plate of food trying to hide the blush that covers his cheeks but Five still saw it and smirked.

Rising his hand he slapped Raf in the cheek making the boy startle awake with a yelp only to stiles get up holding the empty plate and fork and jump over the couch washing his utensils denying the protests of Mrs Ryder.

He yawns padding his way back into the room wiping his mouth with his large signature Red hoodie that His brother put on him when he passed out."Aww Raf Raf stop being grumpy you won't get the ladies with that face"He Coos looking over at him as he held his cheek sticking out his tongue making him and surprisingly Allison chuckle.

"Okay whatcha want me for,because it's probably something big since you all waited until I woke up and that's probably been forever and I can't be Assed to cheak the time,what is the time,by The way Raf? Oh and yeah I guess it's probably private and I think I've seen you Allison somewhere.........oh yeah you live down the street from me HIII"Stiles ranted letting his ADD kick in as the Ryder's chuckle in amusement and Klaus let out a laugh muttering to Ben that Stiles cant see.

Five clicked his tongue trying to hide his little smile as the kid babbled about nonsense"Well Yes Hello...can we talk outside"Five chimes up making the teens head snap to him and they all go out side minus the Ryder's who watch TV.

————————————————————————

"Okay dokey what do you guys want to talk about"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.4K 234 46
"Meeting you was a choice, becoming your friend and gain your trust was my mission, but falling in love with you, was beyond my control" Every missio...
55.1K 976 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...
7.7K 88 23
"The Handler thought it was part of the plan. It wasn't." "What? You think I wouldn't help you after all we've been through?" - - - First book of Do...
11.4K 146 14
Sequel to Saving the World. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. The dynamic duo Maddie and Five are back. To stop the apocalyps...