𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗮-𝗲-𝗝𝗮𝗻

By goStudyAmore_

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 ✨𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼✨ Possess... More

Aesthetics(عشق)
Ishq-1
Ishq-2
Ishq-3
Ishq-4
Ishq-5
Ishq-6
Ishq-7
Ishq-8
Ishq-9
Ishq-10
A/N 😤🤧
Ishq-11
Ishq-12
Ishq-13
Ishq-14
Ishq-15
Ishq-16
Ishq-17(last)
Aesthetics(دل لگی)
Dillagi-1
Dillagi-2
Dillagi-3
Dillagi-4
Dillagi-5
Dillagi-6
Dillagi-7
Dillagi-8
Dillagi-9
Dillagi-10
Dillagi-11
Dillagi-12
Dillagi-13
Dillagi-14(last-1)
Dillagi-14(last-2)
Dillagi-epilogue
A/N ❤️
Aesthetics(اقرار)
Iqraar-1
Iqraar-2
Iqraar-3
Iqraar-4
Iqraar-5
Iqraar-6
Iqraar-7
Iqraar-8
Iqraar-9
Iqraar-10
Iqraar-11
Iqraar-12
Iqraar-13(last)
A/N ♥️
𝘈𝘴𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺𝘢𝘳 𝘹 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢
𝖭 𝖤 𝖶 𝖡 𝖮 𝖮 𝖪
Aesthetics(شِدت)
Shiddat-1
Shiddat-2
Shiddat-3
Shiddat-4
Shiddat-5
Shiddat-6
Shiddat-7
Shiddat-8(last)

Ishq-epilogue

57.2K 2.3K 511
By goStudyAmore_

                        ^^^^

"This means that operations research and break even analysis are most important decision-making strategies?", Noor asked placing the pen between her teeth.
"Then what about the decision tree method?", she added furrowing her eyebrows.
"What do you do when your professor is teaching?", Salaar counter questioned getting annoyed.

This had been going on for about a week, Noor had her finals in a week and her concepts were zero. All thanks to her dear husband who won't let her study saying they were newly married and they should spend time together rather than wasting it on studying. But from the past week Noor had prohibited him from touching her and he had been sulking. She had threatened him saying that if she didn't get 70% she would repeat the semester and Salaar had agreed instantly, how could he forget the mornings he had wanted to cuddle with her but she had morning classes. Therefore, he was being her teacher for almost a week, a sexually frustrated teacher.

"Wo professor bilkul bhi acha nahi smjhate", she replied pouting her rosy lips and he swallowed hard eyeing his little seductress.
Wearing a black button-up shirt with trousers and hair caged in a messy bun she looked ravishing to him. How he missed kissing those plump lips.
(I don't understand a single thing that professor teaches me.)

"Salaar?", she waved her hand in front of him and he sighed.
"Let's count it a day, I'm sleepy, I have a meeting early morning", he said standing controlling his desires.

"Salaar! Nahi abhi to mene ek topic aur smjhna hai, please", she stopped him by grabbing his wrist and he looked into her pleading eyes with craving and she lowered her gaze instantly understanding his meaning.
(Salaar! No, I have one more topic to understand from you.)

"Okay but on one condition", he said huskily near her ear and she shivered slightly.
"C..condition?", she asked leaving his hand.
"Yes condition", he smirked watching her get affected.
This was enough, a week of longing was enough for him.

"W..what condition?", she inquired curiously.
"Kiss me", he stated sitting on the chair infront of her. They were currently in his study.

"What?!", she exclaimed with widened eyes.
"I said kiss me", he smiled leaning back on the chair.
"Salaar", she looked at him with puppy eyes.
"Ji Salaar ki Jaan", he said with love and her heart missed a beat.

"Aapne kaha tha aap final year me meri help karen ge", she whined complaining.
"Han to mene kab kaha nahi karun ga thori energy dose bhi to chahiye hoti hai na", he winked making her blush.
(You said you'll help me in my final year.)
(When did I say I won't, but a person needs some energy dose too.)

"Aap-", she tried but he cut her off saying,
"I'm really sleepy now."

"Acha acha theek hai aap apni ankhein band karen pehle", she said hurriedly noticing his change of plans.
(Okay Okay Close your eyes first.)

"Okay", he smiled closing his eyes.
"Bas ek okay?", she told him getting closer.
(Only one okay?)
"Okay", he grinned from ear to ear.
"Don't open your eyes", she warned placing her hands on his shoulders.
"I won't", he said excitedly.

Getting closer she slowly placed her lips on the corner of his lips and he groaned inwardly due to bliss.

"Done", she moved back instantly and he frowned opening his eyes.
"What was this?", he growled.
"It was a kiss", she suppressed a giggle at his reaction.
"A kiss?", he asked amused.
"Yes a kiss", she replied innocently.

"Janaan I think you forgot how to kiss in just a week, shall I teach you again", he said mischievously pulling her in his lap.
"Ahh..Salaar! Leave me", she tried to get up but he caged his arms around her waist.
"Shall I hm?", he traced her lower lip with his thumb and she shivered feeling his minty breath on her face.

"Sa..Salaar", she took a deep breath clutching his shirt in her hands.
Opening her bun he placed his hand on her nape bringing her closer, her silky soft hair spread on her back like a wave.

"Ain", he whispered on her lips.

"I love you", he added before taking her lips in a kiss.

She moaned as she felt electricity spark through her nerves the moment his hand slid inside her shirt.

He stood up supporting her with his hands under her buttocks and sat her on the table throwing her books on the floor. Opening her legs he stood in between them cupping her face still kissing her lips.
After sucking on them like a thirsty man he moved back putting his forehead on hers.

"Fuck! I missed this so much meri Jaan", he murmured joining her swollen lips with his once again.

______

"Assalam-u-Alaikum", she answered the call smiling.
"Va Alaikum Asalam, did you eat lunch yet?", he asked closing his eyes after hearing her melodious voice.

"Abhi bas khane hi wali thi, aap ne kha liya?", she said politely tucking her hair behind her ear.
(I was just going to eat, have you eaten?)

"Have I ever eaten before you?", he inquired making her blush.
"Um..nahi, aap free hain abhi? Aaj aapko Karachi nahi jana tha?", she put the phone on speaker braiding her hair.
(Um..No, Are you free already? Didn't you have to leave for Karachi today?)

"The flight is after two hours, I was thinking of coming home before leaving.", he said closing his laptop.
"ku? kia aap Karachi stay karen ge?", she stopped braiding and looked at her phone.
(Why? Will you stay in Karachi today?)

"Miss kro gi mujhe?", he ignored her question.
"kitne din ke liye ja rahe hain? Next week meri graduation ceremony hai", she asked gloomily.
(Will you miss me?)
(For how many days are you going? It's my graduation next week.)

"I think 1 month atleast", he said causing her to shriek,
"What?! ek mahina? itni zyada der!"

"ku? mere bagair ek mahina nahi reh sakti?", he asked suppressing a smile.
(What?! One month? For this long!)
(Why? Can't you live without me even for one month.)

"Salaar! itni der aap Karachi kia karen ge? Main office to Islamabad shift ho chuka tha na", she whined.
(Salaar! What will you do in Karachi for so long? Main office has been shifted to Islamabad, am I right?)

"Acha to janaan mujhe miss bhi kro gi lekin bolo gi nahi", he ignored her question again.
"Karu gi miss! bohot zyada, aap ek din bhi nazar na ayen to dil nahi lagta aur aap ek mahine ke liye ja rahe hain", she confessed stopping her tears.
(Life you'll miss me but won't accept it.)
(I will miss you! Very much, my heart starts to sink when I can't see you for one day and you're talking about one month.)

"bohot pyar karti ho mujh se?", he smiled at her words.
"Nahi karti! Bas aadat ho gayi hai aapki, aur han nahi jayen ge aap Karachi sun rahe hain?", she said standing near the window.
"ye aadat nahi pyar hai meri jaan", he laughed hearing her excuse.
(You love me this much?)
(No I don't! It's just that I have gotten addicted to your presence, and yes you won't go to Karachi! Are you listening.)
(This isn't addiction, it's love my life.)

"Karachi nahi jayen ge aap!", she ordered, her heart was beating fast. How could she live without seeing him for a month. After the love he had showered her with, it was impossible to stay away from him.
(You won't leave for Karachi!)

"Acha gussa to na kro", he chuckled.
"Aap se hi seekha hai gussa krna aur apni baat manvana bhi! Agar aap Karachi gaye to mai..mai na-", she said hurriedly making him laugh.
(Okay don't get angry now.)
(I have learned how to get angry from you and how to get your request accepted too! If you went Karachi then..then I-)

"To tum?", he teased her.
"To mai aapse baat nahi karun gi!", she stated huffing.
"Really?", he confirmed.
"Really!", she said loudly.
(Then you?)
(Then I won't talk to you.)

"Mai sach me baat nahi karun gi!", she added after a while when he didn't reply.
"Hmm", he smiled widely.
"Salaar!", she grumbled stomping her feet on the floor.
"Ji Salaar ki jaan", he whispered causing her to blush despite the situation.
(I seriously won't talk with you.)

"Aap meri koi baat nahi mante", she complained.
"Acha aur jo tum har weekend ice-cream khati ho wo?", he reminded her.
"us ke ilawa", she said politely.
"aur baarish me bhi nahati ho wo?", he added.
"uske bhi ilawa", she bited her tongue with embarrassment.
(You never listen to my requests.)
(And what about the ice-cream you eat every weekend?)
(except that.)
(And what about when you drench yourself in rain?)
(except that too.)

"aur-" , he was about to remind her another of her request when she stopped him,
"Acha na theek hai! mante hain meri baat aap! khush?!"
"Bohot", he snickered at her reply.
(And-)
(Okay okay! I agree you listen to me! Happy?!)
(Very.)

"Please Salaar Karachi na jayen", she requested.
"Lunch ready rakho mai aa raha hun, aa kar baat hoti hai", he told her cutting the call and she screamed at his ignorant behavior.
(Please Salaar don't leave for Karachi.)
(Get the lunch ready, I'm coming, we'll talk then.)

"I hate you", she yelped plopping down on the bed.

_______

She had just finished putting the food on table when she saw Mr.Ahmed coming into the dining dressed formally.

"Salam Taya Abu! Where are you going?", she asked politely.
"Beta I am waiting for Salaar, we have to go Karachi today", he said sitting on the chair.

"You will also stay there?"
"Stay? No, who's staying? We just have to go and check on the managers, we'll be back by night.", Mr.Ahmed cleared her confusion.

"What? Isn't Salaar going to stay for a month?"
"No beta, he isn't going to stay, we have already shifted the office here, there is no need to stay there", he smiled.
"oh.. Will you have lunch Taya Abu?", she asked masking her expressions.

'Salaar! You really like to make fun of me, let's see who makes fun of who now', she smirked plotting a plan in her mind.

_______

"Ain? Janaan? Where are you? Are you okay? Abu told me you're not feeling well? ", Salaar entered his room turning on the lights, Noor wasn't in the room.
"Ain?", he called opening the door to the dressing room but his steps halted the moment he took in the beauty of her wife.

She was wearing a beautiful maroon saree with earrings and necklace he had gifted. Her long shiny hair were open and she had applied dark maroon lipstick with winged-liner.

She looked gorgeous just like a real seductress. It was the second time she had worn a saree, the first being on their honeymoon to turkey. They had just stayed there for a week and returned because he had some urgent business back home. He had promised to visit paris once her graduation was done.
She knew how much he had praised her in that saree and how he had warned her not to wear a saree infront of anyone except him.

'Today is my day, Mr. Husband', she smirked inwardly smiling on the outside.

"Meri jaan what is this?", he asked dumbfounded in a deep voice.
"What?", she asked innocently flipping her hair sexily.
"Ain", he groaned staring at her exposed waist.
"Salaar?", she whispered biting her lower lip.

"Why are you dressed like this?", he entered the dressing room closing the door behind and she gulped slightly getting nervous by his gaze.

'Be brave Noor, be brave', she ranted inside her brain.

" um. I was just getting bored so I thought of getting dressed up", she smiled looking into his eyes licking her lips at the end.
"You never dressed up before, it today something special?", he said reaching in front of her.

"No, nothing special, don't you have to leave for Karachi? Shall I get your luggage ready?", she asked battling her eyelashes and moved towards his wardrobe.

"Ah", she mewled as he pulled her into his chest grabbing her wrist. Her bangles jingled echoing in the room.

"A moment ago you were pleading me that I shouldn't go and now you're ready to pack my luggage wearing a saree on top of that. Do you take me for a fool Mrs.Salaar?", he murmured on her earlobe biting it and she hissed slightly clutching the collar of his coat.

"Sa..Salaar you're getting late f..for your flight", she stammered closing her eyes as he pulled her closer placing his hands on her bareback.

"I still have one hour to go janaan, you tell me first why are you wearing this saree?", he said tracing her neckline with his nose and she shuddered on his touch.
"I already told you", she collected herself pulling out of his arms but his hold was tight, she wasn't able to create much space between them.

"Do you not know what you do to me meri Jaan?", he asked huskily looking into her hazy emerald eyes.
"huh", she said losing herself in his grey orbs.

"This", he stated putting her tiny hand on his crotch and her eyes widened with embarrassment.

"Sa..Salaar", she lowered her eyes pulling away her hand and he kissed the natural tint on her cheeks.

"You look fucking hot meri jaan", he whispered kissing the corner of her lips and she grabbed his shoulders supporting her weight.

"Did you wear this saree to seduce me?", he kissed her lower lip slightly moving back.
"mm..I..I", she stuttered breathing heavily.

"Because if you did, your mission is accomplished", he told her picking her up in his arms and she put her hand on her mouth to stop her scream.

Throwing her on the bed he joined her removing his coat and she moved back cursing the moment she decided to wear this saree. She had just wanted to seduce him a bit so that he confesses he wasn't going to Karachi for a month but her plan had reversed on her.

'Focus Noor focus, you can still do this', she swallowed sprinting out of the bed and Salaar chuckled loudly.

"Do you think you can run from me, janaan?", he got off from the bed taking slow steps towards her.

"Why did you l..lie to me?", she asked moving back.
"About what?", he asked opening the buttons of his shirt looking deep into her eyes.

"You said y..you were going for a month.. Salaar! Aap shirt ku utar rahe hain?!", she squealed as he got closer throwing his shirt on the floor and started to unbuckle his belt.
(Salaar! Why are you removing your shirt?)

"If I didn't lie would you have confessed that you can't live without me? Han?", he said innocently getting rid of his pants.
"Salaar! Aap kapre ku utar rahe hain?!", she put her hands on her eyes.
(Salaar! Why are you getting undressed?!)

"I know right, why am I getting undressed when you're fully dressed? This is not fair, let's get you out of this saree too", he smirked grabbing the end of her pallu tugging on it and she yelped removing her hands from her eyes.

"Salaar! Nahi karen!"
"Salaar!"
"Aap bohot bure hain"
"huh..ah..Salaar!"
"Salaar kaha leke ja rahe hain mujhe"
"Salaar! neche utaren!"
She kept screaming as he removed her sari throwing her on his shoulders entering the bathroom.
(Salaar! Don't do this.)
(Salaar!)
(You are very bad!)
(huh..ah..Salaar!)
(Salaar where are you taking me?)
(Salaar! Put me down!)

"Shh..Chup! kitna cheekhti ho tum, agar ye walls soundproof na hoti to abhi tak to hame dusre ghar me shift hona parta", he smiled putting his finger on her lips and turned on the shower above them.
(Sh..be quiet! You shout too much, if these walls weren't soundproof we would have to shift somewhere else.)

"Ah..pani band karen Salaar! maine abhi shower liya", she turned away covering herself by her hands and he chuckled watching her flustered form.
"Pehli sirf shower liya tha ab aur bohot kuch mile ga", he smiled smugly slamming his lips on hers and she closed her eyes feeling butterflies in her stomach.
(Ah..turn off the water Salaar! I just took a shower.)
(First you only had a shower, now you'll get much more.)

That day she had come to agree on three things:
1. Never ever! Never ever try to seduce Salaar Ahmed Khan.
2. Never ever! Never ever wear a saree in front of Salaar Ahmed Khan.
3. Never ever! Never ever think you can act smart with Salaar Ahmed Khan.

P.S
'Allah itna besharam shohar Kisi ko na de!'
-Mrs.Salaar Ahmed Khan

(I hope no one gets a shameless husband like mine.)

---------------------------------------------
Hello Sweethearts!

Who loved the naughty Salaar😂🙈🙈?
Do tell me how was the update🤗🤗

P.S
I'll be updating the aesthetics for my new story soon😊

I just read sami_wp And trust me her short story is awesome😍❤️
Keep writing author👏🏻

keep smiling💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 11.8K 47
تهیونگ آلفای دست و پا چلفتیه که فکر نمی‌کرد تو یکی از روزهای عادی زندگیش تو شیفت بیمارستان، جفتش رو ملاقات کنه؛ اونم نه هر ملاقات عادی، اون امگا بارد...
25.7K 2.9K 18
• خـلاصـه: جئون جونگ‌کوک، پسری با عطر بلوبری که در کنج تنهایی‌هاش، غم رو در آغوش گرفته بود. زمان زیادی از دلباخته شدنش می‌گذشت؛ اما کیلومترها فاصله ا...
287K 46.4K 34
Ice Cream Shop مغازه بستنی فروشی ᯾᯾᯾ 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆: 𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒗 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 : 𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆 : 𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 , 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄...
469K 62.9K 73
[Completed] کیم تهیونگ و جئون جونگکوک ازدواج کردن... اما اونا دو ساله که همدیگرو ندیدن...اونا فقط یکبار تو کل زندگیشون همو دیدن و اونم روز عروسیشون ب...