My Seoul Journey ✔️

Від Namjoons_Bae7

Y/N works as a manager for two YouTubers who happen to be BTS's biggest fans. They get an opportunity to trav... Більше

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (smut 😍)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (smut 😍)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (smut😍😍)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Smut 😍)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Authors Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
The End

Chapter 47 pt. 2

917 35 3
Від Namjoons_Bae7

Namjoon and I finally made it to the wedding reception. When I got inside my jaw actually dropped to the floor is was so beautiful.

We were escorted to a table. When you are the maid of honor and best man you get to sit at the same table as the newly married couple.

Everyone is here but the husband and wife were missing.

"Where is Nari and Jason?" I asked Namjoon.

"I have absolutely no idea." He said while taking a sip of champagne.

A few moments later Nari and Jason came stumbling in. She was trying to flatten her hair with her hands and Jason was fixing his tie.

Namjoon and I smirked at each other because we knew exactly where they were.

Jin went to the middle of the room with his mic.

"Everyone Mr. and Mrs.Lee!!!!!" He yelled

Everyone gave the married couple a round of applause.

They came and sat at the table with Namjoon and I.

"I thought you were supposed to wait for the honeymoon!!" I told them in a really loud voice making their faces turned red.

"Shut up Y/N!!" Nari yelled at me while trying to kick my foot under the table. Namjoon was hysterically laughing at this scene.

Jin began speaking again.

"Now that the newlyweds have arrived we will enjoy a nice meal with them. Let us all drink, eat, and celebrate!" He said with a huge smile. He lifted up a champagne glass and we all cheered to the newlyweds.

The waiters came around with the food. They almost gave Namjoon a plate of fish and he almost fainted.

"I don't like seafood!" He whined

"He'll have the steak." I said to the waiter.

Namjoon got a plate of steak and was now happy. I got the steak also.

There was a buffet table and I wanted to get some fruit for Namjoon and I to share.

To my surprise Kyong was there. I tried to ignore him. I guess Nari really did invite everybody from the office to this wedding. I'm still not happy with him especially due to the fact that he tried breaking Namjoon and I up.

"Y/N I know your pissed at me.... I just wanna say that I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"What?" I said turning around to face him now.

"I thought it would be funny for ChoHee to work with us again. I knew that if she worked with us she would try to get with Namjoon again........ I saw how it affected you and it really wasn't funny... Too be truthful I did it because I liked you a lot but you and Namjoon belong with each other." He said

I couldn't believe it. Was Kyong really apologizing? I have to say I'm shocked really.

"Well..... I appreciate you apologizing to me." I said to him.

He looked up and smiled. "I was kinda hoping we could be friends."

I laughed a little. "I think we still have a ways to go before that happens. Until then let's be the best coworkers." I told him.

"You're right." He laughed. "You know you do a good job editing the songs right? Maybe you could take ChoHee's job."

Before I could say anything his date was waving at him from a table.

"Is that your date?" I asked

"Yeah I'm actually trying a relationship this time." He said smiling.

He walked to his table and I walked back to mine with a plate of fruit and took a seat beside Namjoon.

"What was that all about with Kyong?" Namjoon asked

"I know. You're never going to believe this but I think he's done being an asshole. He's even apologized and he's in a relationship." I said to him

He looked at me wide eyed while putting a grape in his mouth.

"Really??? That's shocking." He said

We all finished eating our food and it was time for dancing. The newlyweds chose Serendipity to dance to because it was the song playing for their proposal.

We all danced to the song. Everyone has a partner to dance with. Jimin and Tae are dancing with girls they met last night. Namjoon and I shook our heads at them laughing because we couldn't believe they invited them. Minnie and Jin were dancing. Ben and Elaine were dancing. Hobi and Yoongi were just sitting at a table drinking and laughing together.

I then saw him standing a little to the side of the dance floor. It was our Jungkook holding a champagne glass swaying to the music by himself.

I was absolutely devastated when I saw him. Namjoon saw him also and made a sad face. The song ended and a few moments later another slow song started playing. It was a Korean love song but I didn't know the name of it.

"Why don't you dance with Jungkook." Namjoon said to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked

We looked over and Jungkook started swaying again.

"Yeah please." He begged me "I'm going to sit and have a drink with Hoseok and Yoongi." He told me.

"Okay." I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I went over to Jungkook.

"Hey Kook... How about we dance to a couple of songs together." I said to him.

His face lit up and had the biggest bunny smile.

"Really? I'd love that." He said

We started dancing to the music together.

"So I'm guessing you didn't find your wife last night." I said to him.

"No.... But Jimin and Tae found girlfriends..." He said sounding sad.

"Awww Kook is that why you have been looking sad?? Don't worry you're to good for them girls anyways." I said making him smile.

"I just want someone to love..." He said.

Jungkook is one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. He has the biggest heart and he's really sensitive. I wanted to tell him about a girl I know that already loves him but a certain brother won't allow it.

"You will find love trust me. Also I'm on Twitter a lot and did you know that you have a whole Army that loves you? Everyday "Ahhh Jungkook is so cute and adorable!!!!" I told him in a very charismatic way.

He started laughing.

"That's why I have it tattooed on my hand. There's no other love than Army love." He said holding up his hand showing me his tattoo.

"You are so right." I said smiling.

The music ended and I gave Jungkook a friendly hug.

Jin came to the center once again with his mic.

"Ahhh what a great dance that was. Wait do you hear that??" Jin said while holding the mic up to his stomach making everyone laugh.

"That's right that's my stomach saying it's time for cake! Before that it's always tradition for the maid of honor to say a few words." Jin said looking at me.

I froze up because I had no idea I had to give a speech. I glanced over at Namjoon and he gave me a reassuring nod so did Jungkook. I walked towards Jin and took the mic from him.

I cleared my throat. "Hello everyone....My name is Y/N and I'm one of Jason and Nari's best friends..... To be honest I don't have a speech prepared but I'll try my best......." I took a deep breath and began.

"I used to be a confused and lost girl in life..... I was sad, anxious...... I then started watching two really funny YouTubers who ended up offering me a job that I couldn't pass up..... When I left for Seattle I had lost friends and family." I said while wiping a tear from my eye.

"Little did I know... I would be gaining a whole new family. I started living with Jason and he took me under his wing Ben as well. They became the family I've never had...We then came to Seoul and I met even more wonderful people. There was one person I met who has become the best friend I've ever had. Nari has become a very special person in my life. I can't imagine living this life without her now........When I came to Seoul I honestly had no idea what would happen here I was scared I've never been out of the country before.... It turned out that this is the place where I belong. The place that has been missing in my life. If we never came here I have no idea where I would be in my life.. I just wanna thank the people in this room who has changed my life for the better. I love you all so so much... I hope Nari and Jason my best best friends have a long happy marriage. I'm so glad that Jason found the woman of his dreams. I can't wait to go through life with you all... Here's a toast to the newly married couple I give you my best wishes." I said still wiping tears away.

Everyone clapped real loudly for me. Nari came running up to give me a hug.

"I love you so much you know that right??" She asked while crying.

"Of course I do we're family now." I told her.

She looked at me and smiled. "We're sisters because you're the sister I wish I had." She said I hugged her once again.

Jin began talking again. "Ahhhhh! Y/N always knows how to make people cry." Jin said while wiping a fake tear from his eye causing the crowd to laugh again.

"Now it's time for our Namjoonie to say a few words to the married couple since he's the best man." He said.

Namjoon came up and said some healing inspiring words like he always does. He explained how marriage should be cherished and how they should always take good care of each other. He said he couldn't wait to get married and he looked at me while saying that.

After the speeches it was time for cake. I invited Jungkook to sit with us so he wouldn't get lonely. We ate our cake. Namjoon and I were getting tired so was Jungkook. We got up to say goodbye to Nari and Jason.

"Hey we're leaving now. We're pretty tired." I told Nari and Jason.

They gave us all a hug.

"Thank you for everything Y/N. Thank you Namjoon and Jungkook for coming." Nari said to us.

We said you're welcome.

"You know I'm really gonna miss you a lot." I said to Nari.

"Oh Y/N we're only going to Japan for 2 weeks. Namjoon, Cooky make sure you take good care of Y/N when we're on our honeymoon." She said to them.

They promised. We then went to say goodbye to everyone else.

Namjoon, Jungkook, and I then tiredly walked to our apartments together with our plates of extra wedding cakes.

Happy Birthday Namjoon!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜 Thank you for inspiring me to write again. If it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have wrote this book. Thank you so much for everything. 💜💜💜💜💜 You inspire all of us to be a better person.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15.8K 805 34
'While taking you out of this misery that your life is now bearing, and keeping you by my side until your world starts clearing, I'll love you uncon...
565K 33.1K 104
❝Looks like we have a winner. Would you like to go on a date with me? Oh man holy shit...❞ Faceless Youtuber, Jeon Jungkook, has over 999K subscriber...
147K 1.8K 48
Enter a world where there is no room for innocence. Want some kinky smut? Got that covered. These do not just directly show smut.... There is a lit...
635K 40.7K 87
"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord knows my story after I marry that clown...