Darting from Reality

By Joytan_26

Avyanna ran away after doing something terrible. She swooned in the middle of the forest and when she wakes u... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Arcane Academy
Chapter 2: Ability
Chapter 3 : Bully
Chapter 4 : Competition
Chapter 5: Persuade
Chapter 6: Gift
Chapter 7: Motivated

A/N

35 5 0
By Joytan_26

****

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons or actual events is purely coincidental. The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the author.

This is entirely a product of the author's imagination. So if you see any similarity from this to others, it's merely unintentional.

Be informed that this story is unedited so you might see some typographical and grammatical errors.

Lastly, be aware that the upcoming chapters will be written in Tagalog so I'm sorry for those non-Filipino people who've read this and won't be able to understand the next. Still, thank you for giving my story a chance!! Enjoy reading.

PS. Expect a slow update.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528 20 13
Imagine a world where vampires are ostracized and shunned by humans. Our story begins when a curious teenage girl embarks on a journey that will chan...
1.7K 54 31
'Long time ago war rage on between three powers the Divine, Psychic, and Arcane. But that all came to a stop when a darker force rose up to destroy a...
30 0 9
In "Chosen of Light and Shadow", we are introduced to Skyler, an ordinary young girl who lives in the real world, oblivious to the existence of the m...
301K 29.1K 82
Her memory was taken. Her skills were not. Her very presence is a threat to everything he has ever cared for. They might make a powerful team... ...