IZ*Unit || IZ*ONE AU [Complet...

wiz_yann

A group of criminals, have been gathered together forming an unstoppable alliance. Founded by an anonymous pe... Еще

!!!!
Chapter 1: Alliance
Chapter 2: IZ*Unit
Chapter 3: New Start
Chapter 4: First Mission
Chapter 5: Police's Side
Chapter 6: Additional Information
Chapter 7: Reasons Behind Every Actions
Chapter 8: Another Victim?
Chapter 9: Abduction
Chapter 10: Director
Chapter 11: Yuanying
Chapter 12: Way Too Obedient
Chapter 13: Auction Event
Chapter 14: Reunion
Chapter 15: Can't Remember
Chapter 16: Wonyoung's Diary
Chapter 17: Forgotten
Chapter 19: The Real Spy
Chapter 20: Her Suspicions
Chapter 21: Broken Trust, Broken Friendship
Chapter 22: Go Back There
Chapter 23: The Underground Arena
Chapter 24: Please Come Back Home
Chapter 25: Infiltrated
Chapter 26: The Truth
Chapter 27: The Traitor is not a Traitor After All
Chapter 28: Secret Code
Chapter 29: A Big Flirt
Chapter 30: Beware
Chapter 31: Remembered Something
Chapter 32: Nothing But a Lie
Chapter 33: Massacre of the Orphanage
Chapter 34: First Kiss
Chapter 35: Gone
Chapter 36: Powerful Killer
Chapter 36.2
Chapter 37: We'll Do It
38: Final Part 1
39: Final Part 2
40: Final Part 3
41: Final Part 4
42: After the battle
Epilogue

Chapter 18: Who will make the First Move?

1.4K 80 16
wiz_yann

3rd Person

Morning arises.

The sound of alarming clock rang through her ears, waking her up with frustration. Her hands hastily lifted towards the clock and slammed her hands onto it, making the poor thing shut up.

Even if she wants to sleep more, she knows she can't. School still exists.

With silent grunts, she stood up and directly heading to the bathroom.

She went out after 30 minutes, already wearing her school uniform. She didn't even bother dry her hair and went to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast.
Until the girls arrived, also wearing they're uniform. Even Minju and the Nako.

They also have enrolled the three to Enozi. And they let Eunbi go to school again. She still holds a big role as the Academy's Council President. Even tho its a bit dangerous, they still let them. They're also in the same school to protect them and besides, the girls themselves can fight too. But Chaewon, she will be staying here. She still haven't fully recovered yet. Hitomi insisted to skip school and take care of the girl, which Chaeyeon just agreed.

While Sakura.. she's not around. Of course as a teacher, she goes to school earlier that them. Wonyoung too is nowhere to be seen and even Hyewon. They don't even know if Wonyoung returned home already. And Hyewon, its a big surprise that she's still sleeping. The girl was always the punctual one among them. Chaeyeon would always find the girl, already sitting in the counter every morning, waiting for the food the be served.

She's suspecting that Hyewon is still asleep but didn't really took effort on waking the girl up.

They already finished their meal and already heading to their vehicle. The driver in charge didn't waste any more minute and started driving off to their school.

———

9 A.M. Its in the middle of class. A familiar scenario can be seen inside. Of course, Chaeyeon didn't pay attention to the lessons again. She already knew about that anyway. With Hyewon and Wonyoung's absence, she felt a bit.. uneasy..? Or if its the right word to describe it.

Even Yena here is unusually quiet. Chaeyeon noticed this behavior of course as Yena was the one who will always finds a way to talk, even if she's scolded by Sakura every single time. But this time, she's staying still, listening to what Sakura is discussing.

Chaeyeon just did nothing but observed the girl. Until lunch break.. afternoon classes.. and now, dismissal. Besides being quiet, she also observed that the girl is a bit.. sweaty.

They're all currently walking their way towards their vehicle. Then she finally went to the girl after hours of just watching.

"Yena.."

The girl looked at her. "Yeah?"

"Are you alright?" She stiffened for a while before shaking her head.

"I'm fine." She replied.

But Chaeyeon wasn't satisfied. So she went near to the girl and touched her forehead to check. Only to find her burning.

"Sh*t— you're hot Yena!"

Yena looked at her, brows raised. "I'm always hot. Don't tell me you fell for me..?"

"No you dumf*ck! Your literally hot. You're burning!"

But Yena.. instead of answering, she literally closed her eyes and collapsed. But before completely fell to the floor, Chaeyeon was quick enough to catch her.

They hurriedly ran to their vehicle and to their household.

Their day passed like that, took care of Yena and Chaewon.. a little meeting then dinner and eventually slept. Day and day until Yena recovered and went back to being bubbly now. Until weeks passed, and now, Chaewon can finally go to school with them, and even train. Another weeks and another weeks until it reached a month.

A whole month have passed but they're still doing pretty normal and peaceful. They're getting more busy with school instead of missions.

After even a month, Yuri can't still find time to visit them. They only met once at the dinner last month then she never visited again. Yena told them that Yuri's also busy with her school, especially that the girl is a scholar. Yena also mentioned something about Yuri's part time jobs.

And also.. by the time goes by. They noticed how Chaewon and Minju are getting a bit.. free..? More like the drugs has worn off. They learned that the serum's effects are not really permanent. And it can only be effective for a limit of one month.

And now, they're currently in the basements. Inside the conference room to be exact. All of them.

"Black Org still playing quiet.." Sakura started off as she rested her chin on both her hands.

"Damn.. what will we do?" – Chaeyeon.

"I don't know. Even my spy has only limited knowledge about them."

"But.. how about their location? Your spy should know their hideout's location, right?" – Eunbi

Sakura eventually nodded. "Yes. But we can't do anything for now. Its still too dangerous as we still have no knowledge about them. Even Hyewon here can't hack through. Who knows? We might be the one who'll get wiped out if we'll attack recklessly."

"Hmm.. we need to take measures. And also, we don't even know their number." – Chaeyeon.

"Huh..? Why is their contact number needed tho?" Yena asked, scratching her cheeks.

Hyewon had smacked the girl. "You idiot! Not that kind of number!"

"Then.. huh?" Yena looked at each of them.. obviously confused.

Wonyoung on the other side of the table sighed, followed by the others. "It means their count Yena.. How many people could they have..?" She simply explained earning nod from the duck. The two japanese kids giggled.

"Back to where we at.. isn't it a bit too long already?" – Chaewon.

Eunbi nodded in agreement. "Its already been a month and they haven't done nothing yet.

They continued discussing and explaining thing to each other. Meanwhile.. a certain duck and a frog just stayed quiet. They felt a bit out of space.. They're just listening to them even tho they didn't understand anything.

At the front most part where Sakura was sitting, the cherry blossom pulled out something and tossed it at the center part of the table. "That.. that's what my spy agent gave to me. It is said to be their location."

Hyewon immediately grabbed the USB flash drive and faced Minju who's... spacing out. The girl was confused at her behavior. Then she waved her hand in front of the frog, earning her attention.

"N-ne?" Minju stuttered as she was startled at the moment.

Hyewon just didn't answer anything and gave the flash drive to the girl. Minju then nodded and got a hold of the flash drive. She already knew what to do. Thus facing the laptop in front of her, inserted the object and started typing something.

"Damn.. just how much did she learn??" Yena exclaimed.

Hyewon just flashed them a wide grin.. Of course, feeling proud.

After some minute, the big screen in front of them finally flashed lights. Minju had connected her laptop to the screen, then she typed something once more.

The big screen then showed a map. More lika a GPS locator. There was a red dot at the center part, where the exact location is.

"Wait— The f*ck? That's Seoul Hospital!" Chaeyeon cursed loudly.

"Watch your words Lee Chaeyeon!" Eunbi scolded.

Sakura sighed before speaking again. "Yes.. but its not exactly the hospital.."

The girls looked at her, with clear anticipation.

"The hospital only served as the entrance." She clarified.

You can notice how almost everyone became tense. But said nothing afterwards. Seems like they don't have anything in mind.

Sakura dismissed everyone as they have nothing to discuss further. They can't plan anything yet.

Each of them are now in their own rooms. Resting. Its already been a long day for them.

When everyone is in their deep slumber. A certain someone is still awake, walking back and fort to her own room as she held both her head with her hands. Sweats running down the side of her cheeks. Wiping them won't help as another batch would still drop.

Grabbing her phone, she went out of her room, then went outside to the back garden. Of course, everyone is already asleep so nobody noticed.

She checked her surroundings before pulling out her phone and started dialing someone. Wiping off another sweat with the back of her palm.

After a few rings, the person answered, chuckling on the other line.

"What's the news..?"

The girl smirked. "Nothing much.. they haven't planned anything yet." Her reply made the other person laugh.

"I see.. *laughs* ... funny."

"What are you going to do now?" The girl asked.

There was a minute of silence before the man laughed again like a madman. "I'll just wait.. or maybe I can do the first move..?"

"Do whatever you want." The girl just uttered.

" *chuckles* Ai.... Who shall make the first move..? The Black Org or IZ?" He asked with an annoying tone.

The girl just rolled her eyes. "I already said so, do whatever you want. Just be careful.. they have an undercover on your work place. And they already tracked down your location."

"Oh.. a spy eh?"

The girl hummed in response.

"Oh its okay.. and besides.. I also have you as my undercover. So.. I guess this is quite fair?" And he laughed again.

"Okay.. now I have some work to do."

Before she could end the call, the man again chuckled while he reminded the girl something.

"Remember your job well.."

"Yes... boss."

And with that, the call ended. The girl felt satisfied already as she walked back to her room and finally slept.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

30.6K 1.3K 35
This is the story of how Hyewon and Minju ended up together after the failures of Hyewon's past relationships and how after the first two she found h...
12.1K 607 16
Twelve girls. They were taken away from their parents, home and friends. They were all so little. Infact they were still babies. They are all destine...
3.3K 322 30
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* Six months have gone by without any big trouble for IZ*ONE. The girls, along with their new members from IVE and Le Sserafim, h...
4.2K 135 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...