NHC Love Triangle {COMPLETED}

By curvy_sparkles

"Reece Bibby, from XFactor? He was in that one band named Stereo Kicks. We could add him into the band" Georg... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
ALTERNATE ENDING

Chapter 15 - THE END

67 4 52
By curvy_sparkles

George's POV

(smut alert)

Reece loves me. He loves me back. Is it just a dream?

It isn't. It's real.

"I think this time I should really leave you two alone for a minute. I'm really hungry as well." Blake said.

I know he's trying to hide his sadness. If I were to be in his place now, I'd probably be breaking down but Blake is too strong, he was the one who actually set us up despite of knowing his own feelings towards Reece.

I'm so lucky to have him as my best friend.

We nodded and he took off.

"So...." Reece trailed off.

"So, kiss me you fool." I blurted out.

"Gladly." He pulled me towards him and crashed his lips on mine. The kiss was soft and full of love.  Moving in sync. It was just how I imagined it to be. I wanted to erase any traces of Blake's lips out of Reece's. That sounds wrong but I can be a little selfish here. We kissed fiercely for a minute and pulled apart for air but he pulled me back as soon as we caught a little breath.

I can't explain how much I wanted to kiss him again after last night.

We pulled apart again and I said "Today you're sleeping in my room."

Reece laughed and nodded "Don't you mean our room?"

-----

We entered the hall room to find Blake eating the left over pancakes.

"Are they still fresh?" Reece asked.

Blake smirked "yeah, wanna try?"

"No, eww. Have it your way." We looked at Blake as if he was weird because they seem like they're rotten.

Reece tugged my arms and gestured me to follow him but I shaked my head and said "Reece, you go on rest for a bit. I'll come in a while. I need to talk to Blake."

Reece looked at Blake, then back at me and nodded.

I made my way towards where Blake was sitting and sat next to him "Blakey, you okay?"

Blake was silent for a while but then looked at me and spoke "Not yet. Not fully okay but I will be. It'll take some time. Not everyday do we get someone like Reece Bibby."

I let out a small laugh.

"I'm sorry Blakey." I apologized.

"Aye George. Don't be. It nobody's fault you know that right. And I don't have any right to force Reece into liking me. He loves you and there's no one who could be happier than me." Blake squeezed my hand reassuring me that he was indeed telling the truth.

I smile and hugged him.

"Thank you for being such a great friend Blake." I appreciated him.

"I know, I'm great." Blake smirked before getting serious "But seriously George, don't worry about me that much. It'll take time but I'll get over him. He's my best mate after all, can't love him forever now can I? He'll do something stupid to make me fall out of love." He joked.

"And even if I don't, which is hardly possible but still even if I don't fall out of love with him, I promise you I'd never try to ruin anything between the two of you." He continued.

"Blake, I know you'd never do that. I trust both of you enough to not ask this question." I assured him that I'd never doubt the two. I can trust them with my life.

"Thanks George, and don't worry. I'll find someone ya know, someone hotter than Reece." Blake joked again.

I cracked up "Ya wish." I said and winked at him.

"Now go, your lover boy is waiting for you upstairs." He said pushing me off the chair.

I nodded and patted his back.

----

I entered the room only to get pushed against the door and get attacked by a hungry Reece.

He kissed me wildly and I would never say it out loud but I love this avatar of Reece.

After kissing passionately for a minute, he pulled back and looked me in the eyes lustfully "Can we continue where we stopped last night?"

I didn't wait to reply, instead just attacked his lips again. He picked me up in his arms and threw me on the bed.

We kissed for a few minutes while Reece slid one of his hands under my t-shirt.

We pulled apart and he took off my t-shirt. He moved down kissing my neck and chest leaving marks on them.

I let out an embarrassing moan which seemed to stimulate Reece who moved even south and unbuckled my pants button.

After he fully undressed me, he took off his own shirt and kissed me again. He pulled apart while I still chased his lips but fell back down once he touched my hard on.

He moved back south and took me in his mouth. I moaned even louder as he sucked me hard.

"Reece, I'm close." As soon as I said that, he pulled back and came up.

"George, are you ready to go further than this? I know this thing between us is going really fast" he asked my permission and that was it to make me nod vigorously. The fact that he asked my permission proves that we can go further, I can trust him.

He kissed my lips and went back down. He kissed my hips then my hard on and then streched my legs pulling apart my butt cheeks.

From the drawer near my bed, he pulled out lube and a packet of condom.

How did they get there? Reece did some work while I was down there talking to Blake.

He lubed up his fingers and asked me "Are you ready George?"

I nodded.

Gently, he pushed one finger in making me whimper. It hurts a bit but Reece made it better by kissing my lips. He started thursting and soon added two more.

Now all I felt was pleasure. I asked him for more and more.

"Ah Reece, I need you. I need you." I moaned out.

Reece pulled out his fingers wiping them on the sheets and lined up his lubed cock.

He asked me once again "Are you sure you want this George?"

I nodded and kissed him "Yes Reece, I do. Love me."

Reece entered me and I yelled out in the sudden pain. Reece moved his lips closer to mine and kissed me again to distract me from the burning sensation. And I must say, it was working.

After a few minutes, when I pain subsided I told "Move."

Reece started thursting slowly inside me. The pleasure was unbearable. I kept moaning out.

"Ah Reece. Yes, faster Reece." He moved faster and harder inside me making me a moaning mess underneath him.

I moaned out very loudly in pleasure when he hit a certain bundle of nerves "Ah Reecey, I'm close."

"Me too George." Reece moaned out.

After a few thrusts inside me, I came and my hole clenched making Reece cum inside the condom.
He fell on top of me and kissed my neck sloppily.

Gradually, he pulled out and threw the condom away.

He held me in his arms and asked me "Be my boyfriend."

I smiled and said "I thought we already were." But nodded anyway.

He laughed and kissed my forehead "I love you George."

"I love you too Reece."

THE END.

Thank you all for reading this book and I'm so so sorry for such a pathetic smut. I don't know how to write one. I tried my best.

Guys, I also uploaded an ALTERNATE ENDING. For all Breece fans, me being one of them.
As I said earlier, I love Breece and  Greece equally.

Thank you again for keeping up with this crap in the name of book. I'm glad though that I finished it. Couldn't have done it without the support I got.

Thank you for reading "NHC LOVE TRIANGLE".

Do leave a VOTE and COMMENT your views if interested.
•́  ‿ ,•̀

~curvy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 451 34
When Reece accepts a vacancy at a house with 2 other members, he finds himself hating one particular member. But is this really hatred or will he gro...
6.3K 145 9
in which i write new hope club one shots boyxboy. smut included. requests are currently open¿ started: 02.05.2020 finished: 22.10.2020 © blakeshoney...
101K 3.9K 33
"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of making Blake sandwiches, 2190 days of putti...
2.3K 174 26
"No, Reece! You can't keep doing that. You're losing fans due to how you act, you ruin your reputation, mate!" "How could I ruin my reputation just b...